Debating between H-drol or Epi for cutting/Recomp

Dedicated3

Awards
I am about to order either epi. or h-drol along with the cycle support and pct from nutra. I have heard good things from people on cutting cycles from both of these ph's. I am just looking for some more opinions on what people have experienced and believe is the best for a cutting/recomp cycle.
I train intensely 4 days a week including high intensity cardio with a clean diet. Nothing special to the diet but only consume whole foods, only carbs come from fruits, veggies, and oatmeal. No refined sugars or anything like that. stay away from processed foods as much as possible. Currently around 8-9%bf.
Have been a college athlete for the past 5 years.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You'll get many different opinions. Epi would be my vote. But others will chime in with different options and suggestions.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am about to order either epi. or h-drol along with the cycle support and pct from nutra. I have heard good things from people on cutting cycles from both of these ph's. I am just looking for some more opinions on what people have experienced and believe is the best for a cutting/recomp cycle.
I train intensely 4 days a week including high intensity cardio with a clean diet. Nothing special to the diet but only consume whole foods, only carbs come from fruits, veggies, and oatmeal. No refined sugars or anything like that. stay away from processed foods as much as possible. Currently around 8-9%bf.
Have been a college athlete for the past 5 years.
i would say stack for 5 weeks add clen and watch the changes happen quick

hdrol 50/50/75/75/75
Epidr 30/30/30/30/30

Dedicated3

Awards
Are you suggesting to stack both hdrol and epi at the same time? At what dosages did you take the clen and for how long? Just wondering about your personal experience of how it worked out for you...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have done both and if you search I have logged both and my hdrol cycle wins hands down, lost body fat, gained 15lbs so far, libido sky high all the way through and little/no sides.

I vote for hdrol.

Dedicated3

Awards
what are you planning on using for your pct?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
you know i cannot find the labeled ingredient anywhere on that product?!??!?!? i wanna know whats in it
98% standardized Resveratrol - Natural SERM (always had issues with bioavailability due to stomach enzymes)
98% standardized Ellagic Acid - Natural SERM (could suffer from similar issues as Resveratrol)
Androsterone (steroidal anti-aromatase also provides mental lift)
yohimbine for the libido kick

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
98% standardized Resveratrol - Natural SERM (always had issues with bioavailability due to stomach enzymes)
98% standardized Ellagic Acid - Natural SERM (could suffer from similar issues as Resveratrol)
Androsterone (steroidal anti-aromatase also provides mental lift)
yohimbine for the libido kick

well being that Androsterone is a Test metabolite, cant it infact hinder post cycle recovery?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
well being that Androsterone is a Test metabolite, cant it infact hinder post cycle recovery?
To quote LegalGear when this question was previously raised, "No, it isn't suppressive, I did a bunch of research on it and its derivatives. It's buried in my papers some where, but interestingly it is not at all suppressive, which makes it great for PCT. Now, at much higher doses, EpiAndrosterone (MMv2) would probably provide suppression."

Also here is a good read on Androsterones if you are interested?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/89270-androsterone-thread.html

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To quote LegalGear when this question was previously raised, "No, it isn't suppressive, I did a bunch of research on it and its derivatives. It's buried in my papers some where, but interestingly it is not at all suppressive, which makes it great for PCT. Now, at much higher doses, EpiAndrosterone (MMv2) would probably provide suppression."

Also here is a good read on Androsterones if you are interested?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/89270-androsterone-thread.html

i read some of it, i want to see the paper on ADT (androsterone/ 5a-androsterone) and EpiAndrosterone

how 3a inhibits the enzyme and 3b doesnt,

IMO they both would compete for it, just because how structually similar they are, maybe 3a is just better at it?

but back to the thread, maybe PM me if u wish to continue

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i read some of it, i want to see the paper on ADT (androsterone/ 5a-androsterone) and EpiAndrosterone

how 3a inhibits the enzyme and 3b doesnt,

IMO they both would compete for it, just because how structually similar they are, maybe 3a is just better at it?

but back to the thread, maybe PM me if u wish to continue
Yeah I myself would also be interested in reading/seeing that paper.. maybe LegalGear can at some point dig it up. I think he is currently on vacation so might take him a while to address this and longer to get home and find his research.

Anyway, interesting discussion, and I guess the proof is in the pudding, I myself have just finished 5 weeks of hdrol 50/50/75/75/100 and am now using T911 as my PCT. Check out my log for further interest. Also crazyfool405 I will continue to research this area and we will discuss this further once I'm better educated on the subject :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I myself would also be interested in reading/seeing that paper.. maybe LegalGear can at some point dig it up. I think he is currently on vacation so might take him a while to address this and longer to get home and find his research.

Anyway, interesting discussion, and I guess the proof is in the pudding, I myself have just finished 5 weeks of hdrol 50/50/75/75/100 and am now using T911 as my PCT. Check out my log for further interest. Also crazyfool405 I will continue to research this area and we will discuss this further once I'm better educated on the subject :)

yea im not that versed in it either, i just know basics i guess , and more in depth on other subjects..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have done both and if you search I have logged both and my hdrol cycle wins hands down, lost body fat, gained 15lbs so far, libido sky high all the way through and little/no sides.

I vote for hdrol.

X2 ...I leaned out much better with Hdrol than E-stane-