Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SUMMARY AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST!!!!

Natty's Log

Stats:
5'9"
Starting Weight: 160 (down from 185 a few months ago :( )
Body Fat: 8%
Deadlift: 405x3
Bench: 225x8 (don't ask)
Squat: 315x5

Goals
100% Bulk. And to see my "big three" lifts all go up. I don't want to gain fat, either. But this won't be a problem as my diet on cycle is perfect. My last cycle of Epistane ONLY I gained, and kept 8lbs in 4 weeks. If I gain more than that this cycle, or even the same amount, I will be very excited. I have a feeling with the added supplements this will be very possible, and an intense 4 weeks.

Routine
I do a very simple yet extremely rewarding power based routine. Three day split, all heavy lifts. Recommended by IronAddict.

Diet

Diet will consist of ~4000cals, 40/40/20 P/C/F ratio.

Experience

Two cycles superdrol
One cycle epistane
And some others :D

I know my body very well, and how it reacts. I will be able to tell very nicely how the additions effect me.

I will be getting blood tests every 3 months.

My Cycle

"Anabolics"
Primordial Performance 1-T & IBE Epistane

Week 1: 20mg Epistane, 4 Pumps 1-T
Week 2: 30mg Epistane, 5 Pumps 1-T
Week 3: 30mg Epistane, 5 pumps 1-T
Week 4: 40mg Epistane, 5 Pumps 1-T

"Anabolic Assistants"
LG Science's Receptor & LG Science's SLIN

Receptor: I have been taking Receptor for ONE week. I will continue this. I want to have THREE weeks of receptor under my belt BEFORE the cycle kicks off, and have the last week of receptor during my first week of my cycle. I am on TRT right now, I have been for a while now. I don't EVER get acne from it, and after a week of Receptor I have acne on my chest and sex drive is up. Both of these are good. It reminds me of the first week i started to go on TRT. I think this will be a very good supplement for my situation

SLIN: I will take 2 capsules before my three biggest meals, everyday. I have never taken any type of insulin mimicking/sensitizing/manipulating supplement before, and I am very excited to see the effects.

"Support Supplements"
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support

PCT
Still am unsure on this. Will be using AI Post Cycle Support for my general health, and am looking into Primordial Performance PCT stack. I know a guy personally who ran it and loved it.

Cycle kicks off in 1 Week from Monday. I want to get a full three weeks of Receptor in my system before I start.

Feel free to ask questions, or give comments.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of 1-T Cycle:

Beginning weight: 160 even

Ending weight: 170 even

Beginning lifts:

Deadlift: 405x3
Bench: 225x8 (don't ask)
Squat: 315x5

Ending Lifts:

Deadlift: 405x8
Bench: 225x12
Squat: 315x8

I used the same weights to test how many more reps I could do. I thought this was the fairest test.

Body Fat:

Remained the same. I was bulking :)

Cycle Ran:

Week 1-4: 5 Pumps of 1-T Every Morning
Week 1-2: 10mg Epistane
Week 3-4: 20mg Epistane
Week 1-4: AI Cycle Support

Comments on Cycle:

Gains definitely come the last week the most. I gained ~7 lbs in the first three weeks, and 3lbs in just the last week. The transdermal formula is really nice, like lotion. Very professional.

I think one bottle is good for 10lbs in about 4 weeks if you are very good with diet and everything, but I think if you got 2 bottles and ran it like this, 15lbs in 6 weeks is very obtainable:

Week 1-6: 7 pumps 1-T Daily

This would require 2 bottles.

I think the best PCT for this would be:

Sustain Alpha + AI Post Cycle Support.

Other ways 1-T can be used:

At the beginning of a cycle of anabolics, instead of an oral steroid. Much safe on the liver. Example:

Week 1-4: 5 pumps 1-T Daily
Week 1-10: 500mg Test E/week

To those of you who jump on the 1-T train, Enjoy.

:bb3:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I will be getting bloodwork done after the cycle. I can get it anytime I want, since I am on TRT. This will give a good example of how fast my lipids recover.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed, my friend!
I am planning a run with Episatne, followed by PRIME in my PCT (not as my PCT, though).

bobert2

Awards
Also, I will be getting bloodwork done after the cycle. I can get it anytime I want, since I am on TRT. This will give a good example of how fast my lipids recover.
Did you ever get shutdown with Epistane? Or feel shutdown?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice log layout with truly awesome products! :thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Should be interesting. Enjoy. Epi is a really nice compound.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am ready to see some results from 1-T, its calling my name like crazy in the cabinet......Like Edgar Allen Poe's the Tell-Tale Heart!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may have missed it, but have you figured out your pct yet?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Low dose Torem, CEL's new PCT aid (I3C is included), and a Cort. contoller (X-Lean if we can get it back out soon ehough), would be a nice smooth Post Cycle, IMO.

I'm looking forward to your run, as well as my own. ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am looking into PP's PCT stack, and also have AI PCS on hand to keep me healthy during PCT.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro, hope you have fun on this run, Russian

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn that must be coming by pony express. Are you sure they havent already tried to deliver and left a door tag?
Lol no, it was just sent out yesterday actually, slight mix up, but eric got it all straightened out.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1:

5 pumps 1-T
10mg Epistane
2 Caps Slin before 3 major meals

Comments:

Can already feel the effects of LG SLIN after one dose. Good stuff. I am pretty sensitive. 1-T goes on VERY nicely. The bottle is awesome, the consistancy is awesome. Very excited.

Weight: 161 (pretty much the lowest I have been in 3 years)
BF: 11% (wont check this again till last day)

I weigh myself upon waking up, no clothes, no food, and an empty bladder.

Workout Today:

Bench: 185x10, 195x8, 205x4
Incline Dumbells: 75x12, 80x8, 80x8
Military Press (No where near my max, bad shoulders): 135x10, 135x10
Overhead Tricept Extensions: 70lb db x 10, 70lb db x 10.

Questions and comments are very welcome!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure how soon this stuff kicks in, but I felt good in the gym. I think I'll give it a full week before I assume it is at full throttle.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May keep epistane at 10-20mg. After seein Johnny's gains on 1-T alone...no need to increase toxicity of the cycle. Adding an oral isnt going to make me gain 25lbs instead of 15. I will keep you posted, and take it day by day.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking good!
Hey, have you received you monthly package yet?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to further explain that I am not a normal 160lbs. I haven't weighed this little since before I ever started lifting seriously. I had some extreme problems with my bodies natural hormones that put me down to that weight. Everything is good to go now, though.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2 is an off day for me. Been eating a ton. 5 Pumps 1-t In the AM. My skin is silky smooth LOL. Screw Lubriderm, im just gonna use 1-T.

10mg Epistane in the AM.

2 Caps LG SLIN before 3 biggest meals. (2 caps has still been fine for me, still very sensitive. This is the first of these types of products I have used.)

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ok sounds good, do you plan to incorporate Sustain into this cycle at all?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3:

Felt awesome. Legs and deadlifts today. All numbers up from last week. Up 0.5lbs from yesterday.

5 pumps 1-T, 10mg Epistane, LG SLIN with Meals.

Skin feels great too LOL.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
May keep epistane at 10-20mg. After seein Johnny's gains on 1-T alone...no need to increase toxicity of the cycle. Adding an oral isnt going to make me gain 25lbs instead of 15. I will keep you posted, and take it day by day.
I think that sounds wise. The 1-T will probably kick in first being that it is transdermal. Should be a great stack!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4-5:

Sorry been real busy. But it's all good now. Still have been lifting and eating good though!

Had a sick leg workout. Up 10lbs from last week on squats.

Weight as of this morning: 164.5

3.5 lbs! Im pretty stoked. Not even a week. I will up my calories even more next week. I am not holding any water, i dont think. I know what I look like and feel like when I do, trust me, and right now I do not feel like I am.

No negative sides either. Still only doing to 10mg Epistane. Why up the dose?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for updating. I agree about the Epi, sometimes less is more. Any mood enhancement? Increase of energy? How is the quality of your sleep?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sleep is good. I rub it on in the morning, and I feel like it gives me more energy during the day. Mood is better, but i think its because I feel full, and hard. I usually get this way after the first week of a cycle. I love it. Cant wait for mondays workout.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Sounding good, perhaps your workouts will start to be better than usual. Other loggers are reporting extra reps and poundages early on.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7-8:

Up 4 lbs from the start. Workout on monday was AWESOME. I have been eating my ass off. Up 5lbs more on bench than last week. Feeling very full and powerful. Mood has been up. No noticeable sides. Loving this stuff.