Trying to decide on next cycle.

allen70

Awards
What's up guys? I've been reading these forums for some time now, but this is my first post. I'm trying to decide on my next cycle.

I'm 21 and have been lifting for 5 years consistantly except for the first part of 07 because I joined the military and was going through boot camp and other training. I've had a fair amount of experience with ph's/ps's. Back in high school I had used 1-AD and a few of the other substances that are now banned. I hae also used Superdrol once and Epistane twice in the past 2 years. (I know I was too young, and I wish I had waited but what's done is done. I always fully researched everying i did) My last cycle was epistane two months ago. My PCT is just about over and everything is normal. During all of my cycles side effects have always been minimal. No acne, minimal suppression, but back pumps have always been there. I never had blood work done in the past.

Right now. I'm 6 foot tall and 230lbs at 15% bf. I'm looking to keep bulking and gain a ton of strength. I've noticed that P-plex is great for bulking and M-drol is great for strength but it is dry. I want the benefits of both without destroying my health. Is there a way that I can pulse them or bridge them together. Should I just run one of them alone for a straight cycle? Or maybe use a different compound completely? There are too many ideas running through my head.

Thanks in advance

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys? I've been reading these forums for some time now, but this is my first post. I'm trying to decide on my next cycle.

I'm 21 and have been lifting for 5 years consistantly except for the first part of 07 because I joined the military and was going through boot camp and other training. I've had a fair amount of experience with ph's/ps's. Back in high school I had used 1-AD and a few of the other substances that are now banned. I hae also used Superdrol once and Epistane twice in the past 2 years. (I know I was too young, and I wish I had waited but what's done is done. I always fully researched everying i did) My last cycle was epistane two months ago. My PCT is just about over and everything is normal. During all of my cycles side effects have always been minimal. No acne, minimal suppression, but back pumps have always been there. I never had blood work done in the past.

Right now. I'm 6 foot tall and 230lbs at 15% bf. I'm looking to keep bulking and gain a ton of strength. I've noticed that P-plex is great for bulking and M-drol is great for strength but it is dry. I want the benefits of both without destroying my health. Is there a way that I can pulse them or bridge them together. Should I just run one of them alone for a straight cycle? Or maybe use a different compound completely? There are too many ideas running through my head.

Thanks in advance
People do bridge the two. IMO it should be a pretty harsh 6 weeks... but your call.

You've ran a lot of cycles while young. I would get bloodwork done before starting such an intense cycle, especially only 8 weeks after the epi.

allen70

Awards
Thanks for the reply bro. I'm debating on doing a cycle at all now. To stack anytyhing with M-drol would be pretty harsh and until I have kids I think I want to stay on the safe side. If I do anything else I might just pulse P-plex.