Trauma1 and Poopypants team up for a PP/1-T and Epi/1-T log!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Opening Introduction

That's right my friends, the time for this log has come. Poopypants and I have decided to team up for a combined log utilizing the new Primordial Performance 1-T product, and a seperate product of our choosing to stack with it. I'll be utilizing pheraplex (AX version), and Poops will be using Epistane (IBE) with our Primordial Performance 1-T product transdermal base.

We hope to deliver quality information in regard to these stacks for you all. Hopefully, it can help some of you design/formulate similar stacks in the future if our efforts are a great success!:)

We will both be outlining our individual cycles, followed by as many daily updates as we can. We are both currently waiting for the 1-T to be shipped to us, so we've decided to utilize DHEA until it arrives.

Please feel free to ask us questions along the way if you have any. I really think this is going to be a fun log, with lots of good info for all.

I would ask to limit the posting in this thread until poopy and i get a few spots reserved for final reviews and such.

In the infamous words of ozzy osbourne, "Let the madness, begin!" :head:​

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Phera-Plex/1-T Review

Start Weight: 220lbs

End Weight (After Pct): 233.5lbs

PCT Impressions:

-Overall, PCT wasn't as difficult as i anticipated. By the end of week 1, my testes already had rebounded nicely. Libido was erratic for the first few weeks though. I maintained my strength pretty good as well. I'd say 75-80% of what i'd gained while on-cycle. I utilized Raloxifene (120, 120, 90, 60) and Get Diesel's "3 kings stack" for the bulk of my PCT protocol I'd have to say i'm really impressed with the recovery this stack gave me.

Side Effect Impressions (5/10):

-In all honesty, the only noteable side effect on this cycle was horrible back pumps at times. I did start to feel a bit wore out towards the end of this cycle as well. Insomnia was an issue at times, but not consistently. Lethargy wasn't really all that evident except for maybe 1 week. Aggression was hit or miss at times, but i welcomed it when it was present. No issues with hair loss at all. My libido maintained right around baseline for the duration of the cycle. My blood pressure remained stable during the duration of this cycle as well.

Strength Gain Impressions (8/10):

-It took a little while for them to kick in, but when they did, they were very impressive. I'd say weeks 3-6 showed very progressive increases in strength. Not the most explosive strength i've ever had, but this was very commendable overall.

Mass Gain Impressions (10/10):

-This was probably one of the more impressive cycles i've done in this regard. I seriously packed on the size. My muscle bellies were very full and prominent. If anything, i highly recommend this stack for a bulker. It definitely exceded my expectations by a landslide.

My Impressions Months Later:

I still look back at this as a very successful cycle. Everything remains status quo to this day. All i have to say is that i'll be utilizing this stack again in the near future. :D

In Closing:

I would personally like to thank you all for following along in this log with poops and I. I really enjoyed documenting this for you guys, and hopefully it can help some of you set-up a similar cycle in the future. I'm always around to field any questions that some of you guys may have, so feel free to ask.

Final Pic:

Attachments

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who does number 2 work for????

Transformation LOG
The PP and T1 chronicles

ninja turtle style b!tches

LOL. Damn feels good to get this started!!! been lookin forward to it for some time now as I havnt run a REAL cycle for almost a year and this time will be doing so side by side with my good pal Trauma1.

As my good buddy has laid out we will be hitting this one off the start with two well known and widely loved compounds and adding into the mix the soon to be released T-1 from Primordial Performance.

Im gonna go ahead and break down a lil more of the details on my end of things to give you all a peek on the Mayhem.....

Cycle plan as of now​
Epistane
40/40/40/50/60/60/(60/60 may or may not go 8 weeks)
DHEA TD(in penetrate)
2x60mged/2x60mged/0/0/0/0/(2x60mged/2x60mged)
1-T
0/0/rec/rec/rec/rec

Supporting supps and goodies

Pslin (Bulk, 21g)
Creatine Monohydrate (Bulk, 500g)
Beta Alanine (Bulk, 100g)
Taurine (Bulk, 500g)
Poseidon (900g)
Xtend (340g, watermelon)
BCAA 2:1:1 (Bulk, 900g)
L-Leucine (Bulk, 500g)
Vegtable Glycerine (16oz)

Pre/Intra/Post W.O. protocol

1 hour before

400mg Pslin
60g blended Oats (into powder)
30g pro powder
1 cup milk
1 banana
5g Crea mono
4g beta alanine
2.5g Taurine
5g Poseidon

intra

2 servings Xtend
5g Leucine
2g Beta alanine
5g Creatine mono
2.5g taurine
5g poseidon
2-4g GMS

shake post

400mg Pslin
40g pro pow
2 cup milk
1 cup blended oats (60g)
3g Leucine
1 banana

I will hopefully be able to afford a fairly extensive and FUN PCT protocol as well.... as I accrue the items I will formulate the total PCT and post it up a couple weeks prior, but know that I have tamox, Torem and letro all on hand right now so Im fully armed and ready for any on cycle estrogen control or abort (heaven fobid) set up if necessary.

Now with that its time to tear this biatch UP!!!!​

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright.... gonna post up some info now, thanks for waiting gents, if you waited and just havnt looked this over, lol...... LETS LIGHT THIS BIATCH!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright.... gonna post up some info now, thanks for waiting gents, if you waited and just havnt looked this over, lol...... LETS LIGHT THIS BIATCH!!!!
Woot, Woot!!

:bb::bb3::clean:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OOOHHHH SHIZZZZ , you know im in on this bad boy. I got 2 of the OG LG 1T bottles that never made it for sale chillin right hurrrrrr.. :lol: Kill it broski's!

**** was i not supposed to post yet? My bad!! :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Support Supplements

-Cycle Support (Anabolic Innovations) - 2 scoops daily dosed at least 3 hours before PP dosing(s).
-Vitamin D (Now) - 2000 IU/Daily
-Gut Health (RPN) - 1 cap/daily (My loading phase is complete.)
-NOxidant (RPN) - 3 caps before bed nightly
-MVP (Millenium Sports Technologies) - 2 caps every a.m., and 2 caps every p.m.
-Na-RALA (Nutraplanet) - 3 caps/daily
-Fish Oil (Nutraplanet)
-Incarnate (Palo Alto Labs) - 3 capsules (45 minutes pre-workout), and 3 capsules (60 minutes post workout.)

Pre-Workout Supplements

-SLIN (LG Sciences) - 2-3 caps (15 minutes prior to pre-workout meal.)
-P-Slin Bulk (UspLabs) - 400mg (15 minutes pre-workout.)
-Poseidon (Nimbus Nutrition) - I will be dosing this over the course of the day as directed.
-Xtend - Green apple flavor :D - I'll be sipping this pre and intra workout.
-Taurine (Nutraplanet) - 3-4 grams pre-workout mixed with Xtend.
-Waxy Maize Starch (Nutraplanet) - 75 grams pre-workout, with an additional 25 grams of simple sugars.
-Protein powders (Syntha-6, All the Whey - cupcake bater, and ON - Nitrocore 24 and 2:1:1 recovery)
-Creatine Monohydrate (Nutraplanet) - 5 grams pre-workout
-DCP (RPN) 3-4 caps (60 minutes prior to workout.)
-GlycerGrow (Controlled Labs) - 1-4 scoops with my pre/intra workout xtend drink mix.

-If i need a stim, i have some RPM (Applied Nutriceuticals) that i love and works well for me.

The Cycle Itself

Phera-plex (Anabolic Xtreme)

Week 1 - 30-40mg/day
Week 2 - 40mg/day
Week 3 - 40mg/day
Week 4 - 40-50mg/day
Week 5? - 40-50mg/day

Dermacrine (Primordial Performance)

Week 1 and 2? - 4 pumps/day until my 1-T arrives

M-TST

Weeks 1 and 2? - Pulsed at 6mg pre-workout.
I may or may not continue this when the 1-T arrives. I will play it by ear.

1-T (Primordial Performance)

Weeks 2 through 6 - I will further discuss this with eric to formulate an effective dose for this cycle. I will update this shortly.

Check it out here:

1-T

Post Workout Supplements

-SLIN (LG Sciences) - 2 capsules (15 minutes prior to postworkout meal.)
-WMS (Nutraplanet)
-Protein Powder of choice
-Taurine (Nutraplanet) - 4 grams
-Xtend BCAA
-P-Slin Bulk (UspLabs) - 400mg dose

Snack Products

-Protein Balls (ATJ nutrition) - Courtesy of my buddy john after i won the florida/georgia game bet, haha. John, your protein balls are phenominal buddy! (No Homo)

Sleep/Recovery Supplements

-Somnidren-GH (Millenium Sports Technologies) - 6 grams serving nightly.
-Abyss (Nimbus Nutrition) - 4-5 caps/nightly.
-Bullet Proof (Muscle Pharm) - 1 scoop prior to bed.
-ZMK (Millenium Sports Technologies) - 4 tablets prior to bed.

- I love all 3 of these supplements, so i'll be rotating them with some days off in between. I need to pick up some more Bullet Proof though, great stuff!

Everything i've disclosed is subject to change at any point at my discretion. I will play this cycle by ear in ways and make adjustments as needed. I have a slew of products to attenuate gyno issues if this occurs. I'll see how the Phera treats me. I have some havoc that i can bridge if need be.

I'll have my workouts laid out with the daily updates. I'll get some measurements done this weekend, and post them up. I will not be starting my log until sunday though. I'd like to welcome you all to the thread, and thanks for all of your support!!

:head:

Last edited:
Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is total g-town, but totally cool.

Lookin forward to it guys!

-Pp

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
oh SNAP!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have fun John and Poop. I will say it's going to get confusing, but thats half the fun :). Bout time Trauma did a dam cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Get swolen and never look back.:hammer:

poop why do you have a 15 year old boy in your avitar?!?!?!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subalicious, im here guys, this will be awesome, can you give any details on the 1-t, is it the same as the old 1-test, or different?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Nice lookin run for the both of you ! I got enticed when I got my Primordial promotional e-mail. 1-T is looking sweet ! . . . I'm hoping it can compare to S1+ . . hope that's not asking too much ! lol

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have fun John and Poop. I will say it's going to get confusing, but thats half the fun :). Bout time Trauma did a dam cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Get swolen and never look back.:hammer:

poop why do you have a 15 year old boy in your avitar?!?!?!
LMAO sad story is thats actually 19 year old ME!!!!

I was the same size (height) all through highschool, but started at 129 (wrestled at that weight but usually a class or two above since at that weight I was still strong as hell for my weight and would even toss guys around 10-15lbs heavier then me) and graduated highschool no more then 144 but usuallay 140.... probably 145 in that pic right there and it was taken the summer AFTER the end of my senior year 2003(not right after but then next one, graduated '02) when I started working out. I got up to about 165-170 natty and then couldnt break the barrier till someone introduced me to a cool supplement called Methyl-1 testosterone..... LOL. I had no clue what it was but luckily did a tiny bit of reading and ran it for my first time right before I turned 21 (again didnt know the complete remifications of what it was) and took 6-oxo for a PCT, prob ran 2 or 3 cycles like that back to back in 8 months and could never keep any gains, would jump to a bloated 185 and lose almost all of it (wonder why, pct had nothing to do with it Im sure) then finally did SD and gained a **** load of weight stayed round 180 after and also had gyno to boot as I still was only doing a 6-oxo pct but got it mostly cleared up with stand alone Nolva and rebound XT (ATD) then hit a PP cycle right after I got rid of it and blew up to about 190 with a shiii load of strength then been bouncing back and forth for the last 3 years in between there with all my set backs life has thrown at me, kinda tough but I keep on truckin and plan on breaking new ground with this cycle (2 bills or bust!)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kinda crazy when you look at it this way.....

5 years progression

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
speaking of progression heres a shot of what I just did on prime and will serve as a starting photo as well for this log....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO sad story is thats actually 19 year old ME!!!!

I was the same size (height) all through highschool, but started at 129 (wrestled at that weight but usually a class or two above since at that weight I was still strong as hell for my weight and would even toss guys around 10-15lbs heavier then me) and graduated highschool no more then 144 but usuallay 140.... probably 145 in that pic right there and it was taken the summer AFTER the end of my senior year 2003(not right after but then next one, graduated '02) when I started working out. I got up to about 165-170 natty and then couldnt break the barrier till someone introduced me to a cool supplement called Methyl-1 testosterone..... LOL. I had no clue what it was but luckily did a tiny bit of reading and ran it for my first time right before I turned 21 (again didnt know the complete remifications of what it was) and took 6-oxo for a PCT, prob ran 2 or 3 cycles like that back to back in 8 months and could never keep any gains, would jump to a bloated 185 and lose almost all of it (wonder why, pct had nothing to do with it Im sure) then finally did SD and gained a **** load of weight stayed round 180 after and also had gyno to boot as I still was only doing a 6-oxo pct but got it mostly cleared up with stand alone Nolva and rebound XT (ATD) then hit a PP cycle right after I got rid of it and blew up to about 190 with a shiii load of strength then been bouncing back and forth for the last 3 years in between there with all my set backs life has thrown at me, kinda tough but I keep on truckin and plan on breaking new ground with this cycle (2 bills or bust!)
Oh ok now it all makes sense...lol. Yea My heaviest was 198 twice couldnt hit that 2 bill mark. Ah yes that funny m1t stuff. I did similar dum cycles with that back then, the good ole 6oxo pct days...lol.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
1-T = sweet.

By the way, awesome progress bro, you is pumped.

For this write up, I promised myself I’d be modest.

The truth is, I am so excited about 1-T that I want to spit out pseudo-science words like super hyperbolic muscle growth, and genetic altering lean mass exploder. And instead of calling it something simple like 1-T, I want to call it AnavarPrimoTestosteroneExtreme.

But I will spare you, simply because this product doesn’t need to be hyped. The ingredients and the delivery system tell the story.

So let me jump right in…

The first compound is 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one [aka, 1-androsterone or 1-DHEA].

This steroid molecule is very closely related to the original 1-androstenediol and 1-testosterone that were very popular prior to the 2004 pro-hormone ban. (1) They produced solid gains in lean muscle within a short period of time, with low side-effects. They where know as “dry” steroid hormones, because they didn’t convert to estrogen or promote water retention and bloat. (1)

Unfortunately, those days are long gone. Well, not quite…

Take a look at the hormone conversions below. You will see 1-androsterone is only one step away from 1-androstenediol and two steps away from 1-testosterone. (2)

All it takes is a change on the 3rd or 17th position to convert 1-androsteone into muscle building steroid hormones. These conversions are made with the naturally occurring steroidogenic enzymes -- 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD. (3)

A special advantage of delivering the 1-androsterone topically is the super concentration of steroidogenic enzymes in the skin, compared to a relatively low amount throughout the digestive track. (4-8)

This is exactly what makes 1-T so effective -- 1-androsterone absorbs through the skin, so it’s forced to convert to the desired target hormones. (2,4-8)

Having relatively low oral bio-availability and a high price, it was a no-brainer putting 1-androsterone into a topical delivery system. Being that 1-androsterone also has a low molecular weight it can achieve up to 40% delivery through the skin with our OHV topical delivery system, compared to only about 8% orally. (13,14)

1-androsterone as a topical offers the following benefits -

High conversion to 1-androstenediol and 1-testosterone
Zero conversion to estrogen
Non-methylated and non-toxic to the liver
Quality gains in dense lean muscle mass
Now, this is all very nice, but we wanted to take 1-T to the next level, and create a real muscle builder.

Truthfully, some estrogen is desirable for maximum muscle growth, so we chose a hormone that could fill this void and make 1-T an exceptionally well rounded pro-steroid formula.

In comes 5-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one. [aka, DHEA]

As you may know, DHEA is the main active ingredient in our other topical product Dermacrine – which has proven benefits for improving body composition and strength. As with 1-androsterone, the DHEA is more effective as a topical because it is forced to interact with the steroidogenic enzymes and convert to more powerful anabolic and androgenic hormones that can build muscle and burn fat. (4-12)

Just take a look at the conversions -

Of course, DHEA can also convert to estrogen which supports GH production (11), immunity (15,16), sex drive (17), healthy cholesterol levels (11), and perhaps most importantly – rapid gains in muscle mass and size – and the engorged feeling of anabolism in the muscles. [known as the pump]

The benefits of DHEA [applied through the skin] could be compared to a moderate dose of injectable testosterone. On the other hand, 1-androsterone could be compared to the anabolic steroid Anavar, Primobolan, or Masteron – all of which produce solid gains of ripped, hard, lean muscle.

Common bodybuilder knowledge is that the best gains from testosterone come from stacking it with a non-aromatizing steroid like Anavar, Primobolan or Masteron. This is exactly why we stacked the 1-androsterone with DHEA – It’s a match made in steroid guy heaven.

So what does this mean for real-life gains?

Consider this…

If you liked Dermacrine, you will love 1-T. We’ve taken the already proven power of Dermacrine and added the highly anabolic 1-androsterone. 1-T is essentially Dermacrine on steroids.

As the President & Founder of Primordial Performance, I can personally vouch for a solid 14lb gain after a 4 week cycle. I also personally witnessed several local testers break personal bench records and dramatically improve their body composition during 4 and 6 week cycles with 1-T.

The results can be expected to be very similar to the compounds banned in 2004, and hundreds of thousands of bodybuilders and athletes can vouch for these results.

Make no mistake; 1-T is the real deal and is NOT for anyone under the age of 18. Using 1-T will require a proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) after a 4-8 week cycle. For more information, please see the Official PCT Thread

If your interested in learning how to best stack and use 1-T based on your goals, see the Official 1-T Cycling & Stacking Thread

Thank you for supporting Primordial Performance.

-Eric Potratz
President & Founder

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1-T = sweet.

By the way, awesome progress bro, you is pumped.
thanks alot bro!

but just for the record those before and afters are both cold shots, not pumped.... but I knew what you meant :thumbsup:.......

I should take a pumped shot though... looks pretty sick.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. And very eager to see your results fellas. The PRIME looks like it treated you very well poops. And Trauma, it's about time you "juiced"!! LOL This log is going to rock!! :head:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poop and Trauma together = colon resection?
:think:
No, that's not right...

:D
Good luck, men! This is going to get interesting, to say the least.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is some more info on the 1-T product! :)

The first compound is 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one [aka, 1-androsterone or 1-DHEA].

This steroid molecule is very closely related to the original 1-androstenediol and 1-testosterone that were very popular prior to the 2004 pro-hormone ban. (1) They produced solid gains in lean muscle within a short period of time, with low side-effects. They where know as “dry” steroid hormones, because they didn’t convert to estrogen or promote water retention and bloat. (1)

Unfortunately, those days are long gone. Well, not quite…

Take a look at the hormone conversions below. You will see 1-androsterone is only one step away from 1-androstenediol and two steps away from 1-testosterone. (2)

Truthfully, some estrogen is desirable for maximum muscle growth, so we chose a hormone that could fill this void and make 1-T an exceptionally well rounded pro-steroid formula.

In comes 5-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one. [aka, DHEA]

As you may know, DHEA is the main active ingredient in our other topical product Dermacrine – which has proven benefits for improving body composition and strength. As with 1-androsterone, the DHEA is more effective as a topical because it is forced to interact with the steroidogenic enzymes and convert to more powerful anabolic and androgenic hormones that can build muscle and burn fat. (4-12)

Just take a look at the conversions

Characteristics of Primordial Perfomances 1-T product:

Fast drying creamy lotion, possessing fresh citrus scent.

Active Ingredients:

9ml for an average dose

1-Androsterone - 12.5 mg/ml
DHEA - 10.5 mg/ml
Pregnenolone - 2 mg/ml

Other Ingredients:

Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, ethoxy diglycol, dimethyl isosorbide, butylene glycol, jojoba oil, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine†, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide.

* Certified Organic​

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see the before and after pics...you guys should have a poll at conclusion of log for who made the most progress. lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to see the before and after pics...you guys should have a poll at conclusion of log for who made the most progress. lol
I can still add the poll in, haha. :)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
a joint log? i hope you guys aren't planning on rubbing 1-t on each other. :lol:

good luck fellas.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a joint log? i hope you guys aren't planning on rubbing 1-t on each other. :lol:

good luck fellas.
Why, you need a fluff job? :lol: J/K!!!!!!!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
maybe after this log PP will rename the product T-1

omegax

omegax

Awards
so its a lotion you only put on once in 23 day s??? lol sounds cool and easy

subbed ! :pizza:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This will be a great log, as both are very detailed and honest,as well as balls to the walls lifters. Subbd, get bigger!!!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if i missed it or not is this a sponsored log? Also to poops i would run the epi for 6 weeks I've personally think with most orals 6 weeks is the perfect length. I've just never seen any gains after the 6th week JMO.

I'll also be running the 1-t. I'll be running it solo for 6 weeks though so i can see how well it works. As soon as i get it i"ll be rubbing 5 pumps all over my body. The first 3 weeks will be 5 pumps, the next 3 weeks will be 6 pumps.

Good luck guys!!!

Last edited:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome work with the Prime! Great job, PP!

I'm in this.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah thats right... the real DAdams is standing up... thats right... thats right!!!!

Adams

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Rubbing what?.....dyslexic?
This is going to be a great thread. Much luck guys.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

good luck fellas.
Ahahahahaha yea my first thought was it sounded kinda fruity.:lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahahahahaha yea my first thought was it sounded kinda fruity.:lol:
jealous???? :icon_lol:

Thanks for all the support fellas should be INSANE to say the least.

And joeymutz I understand that typically 6 weeks would be pushing it with some compounds but as I have stated in other threads (not this one yet though) I have some varying experience with diff Epi runs one which included epistane at 60mg ed for 6 weeks straight with 30mg dbol ed.

Now I dont condone doing these kind of runs with any and every compound but I was still gaining well into the 6th week on that run and know I could continue to benefit from another 2 weeks... but thats all gonna be played by ear and doses can and will change according to gains, never higher but may not bump up to the higher dose if gains are satisfactory at a certain dosing..... we will see how it goes, I expect to hit 205 and anything over that will be dandy... I want to keep 203-205 post pct as well so hopefully this will all be doable with slightly longer cycle to solidify gains.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so this is the poopy trauma log? isn't that sort of like a hemmoroid?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so this is the poopy trauma log? isn't that sort of like a hemmoroid?
or a severe case of diarrhea..... this is the anabolic traumatic poop log :head:

Great to have you on board sir. :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or a severe case of diarrhea..... this is the anabolic traumatic poop log :head:

Great to have you on board sir. :thumbsup:
Well stated my brotha!

Welcome to the mayhem, easy! :head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting a cycle shortly too, same basic compound :) doing all oral though, basically AMS's Ultimate Mass Stack with the 1-andro dosed higher than normal, plus (if I get selected to log it) their Dienedrone