Sytenhance cycle log

devildog

Awards
Guess it's not really a cycle but i'll call it that anyway. I started Monday morning 11/3 putting it on twice a day. I got tired of waiting for detailed logs on this stuff so I ponied up the $50 + and decided to try it myself. I say $50 + because I managed to squeeze another gram of 1-test in it by running it under hot water. I didn't like the 3-1 4-AD- 1-test ratio so I modified it a bit. This will be a 20 day cycle using a total of 60 mg of 1-test and 110 mg of 4-AD per arm per day. I use a HST training model, working out arms 3 times per week, 2 sets of barbell curls, reverse curls, lying tricep extensions, and a modified close grip press. I do drop sets once per week but am going to do drop sets each workout while on the Sytenhance, one exercise for both tris and bis. Will measure my right arm every third day or so and weigh myself. I'm very prone to MPB and noticed some hairloss at day 14-15 of my last 1-test cycle. Think I'll be able to notice if this stuff goes system wide to a great degree. I'll be tracking the weight used in the barbell curls and lying tricep extensions. I'll post results 3 times per week on each workout day.
Monday 11/3
Weight 179
Rt arm 16 1/2"
BB Curl 110x5
Lying tri ext 110x5

Thursday 11/6
Weight 180
Rt arm 16 9/16"
BB curl 110x5
Lying tri ext 110x5 (was pretty sore and still got the same weight as before, seemed easier)

Stuff is greasy, oily and smells like medicine. Arms are greasy for hours after putting it on. My bed sheets are disgusting already. Good thing I live alone. Stuff sprays all over the place. Got some in the eye the other day and picked my nose about 20 minutes later and it burned like a beetch. Arm do feel more pumped and they look noticeably larger. Before measuring I honestly though I'd gained a 1/4" already, but no dice.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good so far, DD - I'll keep an eye on your log, I cant wait to see your results.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Are you rubbing it in a little while applying? That will help with the drying time, but just use two fingers as not to waste any.

devildog

Awards
Are you rubbing it in a little while applying? That will help with the drying time, but just use two fingers as not to waste any.
I just kind of squirt it on my arm, keeping my arm at just the right angle so it doesn't drip off. Then I rub it in really well until it's pretty much dry. I've been using my whole hand and then rub my greasy hand on my shoulders. It dries pretty quickly but leaves a film on the skin that you can still feel (and smell) hours later.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Originally posted by devildog

I just kind of squirt it on my arm, keeping my arm at just the right angle so it doesn't drip off. Then I rub it in really well until it's pretty much dry. I've been using my whole hand and then rub my greasy hand on my shoulders. It dries pretty quickly but leaves a film on the skin that you can still feel (and smell) hours later.

Are you shaking it really well before applying? I have a bottle here and there is barely any residue at all left (unless it gets into the hair on my arms).

devildog

Awards

Are you shaking it really well before applying? I have a bottle here and there is barely any residue at all left (unless it gets into the hair on my arms).
Yeah, I keep it in the frig. and shake it for a good 30 seconds before application. It's not really a residue, as I can't see it, it's more like a dry layer on my skin. Like after applying tanning lotion a few hours before. It's not greasy but if you rub it with your hand, you can still feel it on there and smell it on the fingers you just rubbed it with.

devildog

Awards
11/8 Saturday
weight 181
Rt arm 16 3/4
BB Curl 115x5 (last rep was kinda sloppy)
Lying tri ext 115x5

Arms didn't look any larger but was surprised upon measuring. Put the tape on twice just to make sure. Same both times. Bench press went up as well. Felt very tired this afternoon. Took an hour nap and I never do that. May just be my schedule catching up to me but I'll be watching it. No other possible side effects to report.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, DD - 1/4 inch after 5 days is certainly impressive.

With the role that triceps play in Bench Presses, can you start keeping track of poundages/reps there, as well as the other two exercises?

You are doing a great job, btw.

devildog

Awards
Sure. I've increased my calories as well over the last week and have gained 2 pounds so that has to be taken into account as well. But so far I'm certainly happy with the gains.
11/3 bench press- two sets of 245x5
11/8 bench press- two sets of 250x6

devildog

Awards
Tues 11/11
weight 182
Rt Arm 16 13/16" (a touch over)
bb curl 115x5
lying tri ext 115x5
bench press 255x5 two sets, very diificult today

No side effects to report. Haven't felt tired at all in the last few days. Stuff is still a pain to apply. Gets all over everything. Thus far I'm impressed. Feel pumped all the time. I went in thinking if I could get up to 17" I'd be very happy with the product. That goal seems very doable now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow...not even halfway through and alread up 5/16". At this rate you should be able to hit 17" by the end.

You are going until 11/23, correct?

devildog

Awards
Yeah, 11/23 or whenever the bottle runs out. I've used full squirts but still may be off a day or two one way or the other. My skin was getting a little raw from putting this stuff on twice a day but I started using some moisturizing lotion in between and I'm fine now. Also, my arms were 17" the summer before last. Hurt my left shoulder and have been trying to get back since. So there may be some muscle memory involved as well if you believe in that. Although my arms have been stuck at 16 1/2 for some time now and last time they were 17" I weighed a full 10 pounds more. I'll reserve my final opinions of the product until the end.

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
we are working with the carbomer on this one, it will be improved. Would anyone prefer it in a spray (with some carbomer) or is pumper still preferred?

devildog

Awards
What kind of changes do you have in store? Thicker, perhaps? Anyways, her's the log.

11/13
Weight 185
Rt. arm 17" even
bb curl 120x5
lying tri ext. 115x5 (elbows hurt)
bench 260x5 two sets, difficult

No system wide sides to report. Locally, my left elbow is killing me. Pay careful attention not to get this stuff on your tendons. I'm getting used to the way this stuff applies. I manauver my arm so it's parallel to the floor so I have time to put the bottle down and rub it in before it drips off. So far so good. I'm going to take the weekend off to give my elbow time to cool down. Next workout day is Monday. Out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the 17 inch mark, DD!!!!

Sorry to hear about your elbows...1-t does that to me as well.

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
yes we have improved the situation with the carbomer and have a better carbomer lined up for future runs, it will be much more like a lotion but we can also use it through a sprayer like the bottle skulpt comes in, I have a bottle on my desk now and if you keep the plastic safety cap on it the sprayer doesnt plug up due to the alcohol evaporating and then leaving actives in the sprayer mechanism/

Im kicking ideas around at the moment b/c we have plans for 4 site specific gels planned right now, plus an all 1-test version of sytenhance

devildog

Awards
I like the bottle and it's pump action. The thicker solution will improve it. I also like the idea of an all 1-test version. Most of the logs on gel 3 were all 1-test and I think that's one of the main things keeping people from buying this product. The 3-1 4-AD to 1-test ratio seems to be economically driven and sacrifices maximum gains.

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
The 3-1 4-AD to 1-test ratio seems to be economically driven and sacrifices maximum gains.

not necessarily as the msrp would have just been higher, Im not convinced the all 1-test will work that much better than the original, it is being made not only for public sentiment but also mainly for California

devildog

Awards
11/17
Left elbow still hurts a bit. Feels about 80% better but I decided not to push it and decided to drop the lying tri extensions and do a few extra sets of close grip bench presses.
weight 183
rt arm 16 15/16
bb curl 120x5
bench 265x5 two sets -felt good

No system wide side effects to report. Arms are continously cramping up, always feel sore. If I flex, I'll get a cramp. It's kinda cool. Arm was a touch smaller but also dropped a little weight. Visited my parents this weekend so I didn't eat that much. Will rededicate myself this week. Should be able to do lying extensions next workout. Will eat like a mad man. 3 workouts left.

devildog

Awards
11/20
weight 184.5
bench 270x4, 2 sets- didn't have a spotter so didn't want to push it
Rt arm 17 1/16
bb curl 120x5 -easy, could have done more
lying tri ext. 120x5, elbow felt OK

Going well. Still no systemic side effects. Skin on arms is really, really dry. Have been applying moisturizer in between but they're not going to heal until I'm done. From shaking the bottle, I'd estimate about 3 days worth left. Probably one more workout before I take a week off. Gonna eat like crazy and see if I can get up to 17 1/4.

Redsky

Awards
11/20
weight 184.5
bench 270x4, 2 sets- didn't have a spotter so didn't want to push it
Rt arm 17 1/16
bb curl 120x5 -easy, could have done more
lying tri ext. 120x5, elbow felt OK

Going well. Still no systemic side effects. Skin on arms is really, really dry. Have been applying moisturizer in between but they're not going to heal until I'm done. From shaking the bottle, I'd estimate about 3 days worth left. Probably one more workout before I take a week off. Gonna eat like crazy and see if I can get up to 17 1/4.
Excellent gains. I've been waiting to see how the last 3 days have gone before I buy. If you were to do it again, would you do just the 1-T version?

devildog

Awards

Excellent gains. I've been waiting to see how the last 3 days have gone before I buy. If you were to do it again, would you do just the 1-T version?
Yeah, I would. I bought 2 bottles of the beta 1-T tester a couple days ago. The price was unreal. Hasn't been confirmed yet so here's hoping it wasn't too good to be true.

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
shipping on those betas is commencing today. Not so sure why everyone is all major gung ho on it though as I will state it here and everywhere else, the original version will work better.

devildog

Awards
shipping on those betas is commencing today. Not so sure why everyone is all major gung ho on it though as I will state it here and everywhere else, the original version will work better.
Honestly, I don't see how. People showed very positive results with just 1-test in gel 3, usually in the range of 1/2-3/4" arm gains in two weeks. From the limited results I've seen with the Sytenhance, the results have been mixed. Although I have had good results, I did add an extra gram of 1-test as well. The fact that 1-test doesn't have to convert and is already active seems to make it the perfect site specific androgen. Shall see though, I'm anxious to try it and compare results. I may add a gram of 4-AD for it's estrogenic properties. Thanks for the update.

devildog

Awards
11/23 last day
weight 187
rt arm 17 1/8
bench 270x5,4
bb curl 125x5
lying tri ext. 125x5

Final tally- 21 days
weight +8 lbs
rt arm +5/8"
bench +25 pounds for reps
bb curl +15 pounds
lying tri ext. +15 pounds

All in all, I'm very happy with the results. Have ordered 2 bottles of the 1-T version. Have felt tired the last 2 days. Not sure what to make of that. No hairloss or acne. Testicles feel slightly smaller but nothing like my last Nordiol cycle. I've stalled a bit the last week so it's a good stopping point here. I need a week off and am going to take it. Skin on arms is extremely dry. Taking a hot shower feels like torture. As far as I'm concerned the product delivered as expected and would give it a solid 8.5/10.

Redsky

Awards
11/23 last day
weight 187
rt arm 17 1/8
bench 270x5,4
bb curl 125x5
lying tri ext. 125x5

Final tally- 21 days
weight +8 lbs
rt arm +5/8"
bench +25 pounds for reps
bb curl +15 pounds
lying tri ext. +15 pounds

All in all, I'm very happy with the results. Have ordered 2 bottles of the 1-T version. Have felt tired the last 2 days. Not sure what to make of that. No hairloss or acne. Testicles feel slightly smaller but nothing like my last Nordiol cycle. I've stalled a bit the last week so it's a good stopping point here. I need a week off and am going to take it. Skin on arms is extremely dry. Taking a hot shower feels like torture. As far as I'm concerned the product delivered as expected and would give it a solid 8.5/10.
Why only 8.5 out of 10? Did you expect more than the 1/2 inch you gained.

devildog

Awards
An 8.5 is really good. If you want to know why it didn't get a 10, a couple things.
1. I put on 8 lbs during the 3 weeks, so some of the gain has to be atrributed to that as well as the Sytenhance.
2. I still don't like the 3-1 4-AD to 1-test ratio of the original product. Don't forget I added a gram of 1-test.
3. Should be thicker cause it's kind of a pain to apply as is. I got used to it but it could be made easier. And from what I understand it will be.

Again, all in all I really liked it and I'm a tough reviewer. I don't see myself being able to put on much more arm size at my current weight so I'll have to keep packing on the pounds to increase in size. Funny how we're genetically different. My arms have always grown pretty easily but my legs are skinny as can be no matter what I do. Maybe with the next Sytenhance cycle I'll use it on my legs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great job keeping current, DD

Other than what you mentioned, those are some phenomenal numbers in 20 days. I'm interested in both the comparison to the all 1-t version, as well as results when applied to the legs.

Redsky

Awards
An 8.5 is really good. If you want to know why it didn't get a 10, a couple things.
1. I put on 8 lbs during the 3 weeks, so some of the gain has to be atrributed to that as well as the Sytenhance.
2. I still don't like the 3-1 4-AD to 1-test ratio of the original product. Don't forget I added a gram of 1-test.
3. Should be thicker cause it's kind of a pain to apply as is. I got used to it but it could be made easier. And from what I understand it will be.

Again, all in all I really liked it and I'm a tough reviewer. I don't see myself being able to put on much more arm size at my current weight so I'll have to keep packing on the pounds to increase in size. Funny how we're genetically different. My arms have always grown pretty easily but my legs are skinny as can be no matter what I do. Maybe with the next Sytenhance cycle I'll use it on my legs.
I will certainly be posting my review of the 1-T beta of the Sytenhance as soon as I get it, which will hopefully be later this week. Again, my arms don't grow easily (maybe being 6'3" has something to do with seeing visible results? ;) ), so seeing some size in a few weeks would be wonderful.

Also, were your arms as sore as they would usually be while you were using the Sytenhance? I assume the 1-T would attribute to greater recovery, but feedback is always nice.

devildog

Awards
I didn't notice much change in muscle soreness. They did feel jacked all the time, almost a cramping feeling. Got really good pumps on the drop sets. After the bb curl drop set I couldn't straighten my arms for about 30 seconds, pretty cool. One thing I would suggest is to use a skin moisturizer right from day one. With most transdermals you can change location but obviously with this it's drying the skin over and over again. I used emu oil about 2 hours after application. Not only does it moisturize but it's a good carrier and may actually help deliver a bit of the 1-test that remains on the skin surface. I didn't start until about 10 days in though so my skin was already hurting by then. I'd wait a few hours after Sytenhance application to give that carrier a chance to work.

Redsky

Awards
I didn't notice much change in muscle soreness. They did feel jacked all the time, almost a cramping feeling. Got really good pumps on the drop sets. After the bb curl drop set I couldn't straighten my arms for about 30 seconds, pretty cool. One thing I would suggest is to use a skin moisturizer right from day one. With most transdermals you can change location but obviously with this it's drying the skin over and over again. I used emu oil about 2 hours after application. Not only does it moisturize but it's a good carrier and may actually help deliver a bit of the 1-test that remains on the skin surface. I didn't start until about 10 days in though so my skin was already hurting by then. I'd wait a few hours after Sytenhance application to give that carrier a chance to work.
Excellent. I can't wait until next week :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 11
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 16
BigVrunga Anabolics 29