Proposed H-drol cycle

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hi there,

Some of you mayb know me from such Threads as, "Epic epidrol cycle" and "PCT for mdrol?". Well I'm back and looking to run a h-drol log.

This is sort of where I will write my proposed cycle and PCT and feel free to offer advice or what ever, you wont hurt my feelings.

Stats:
Weight: 196lbs
Bodyfat: 7.5% approx
Height: 187cm

Cycle History: Just a Epidrol 6 week Pulse
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91952-epic-pulse-cycle.html

I plan to run h-drol for 5 weeks at the following:
50/50/75/75/75 with the possibility of doing a 6th week at 100mg depending on sides and results.

Support while on cycle:
Cycle Support
Orange Triad (hoping the joint support in this will help)

PCT:
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
6-oxo: -/-/100/200/300/200/100
Lean XTreme starting after 14 days of PCT

Questions:
I have Liv52, Hawthorne berry and milk thistle. Where do you think I should run these if at all? A pre load? During cycle? After?

thanks for the help and various threads that have helped me here.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Use the Liv 52, Haw berry and milk thistle for 2 weeks preload.

Then do the rest of the cycle the way you have it.

Looks good!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Use the Liv 52, Haw berry and milk thistle for 2 weeks preload.

Then do the rest of the cycle the way you have it.

Looks good!
Ah thank you, I'm doing a similar pct to the epidrol cycle i did except adding the nolva in this time. Hoping running h-drol straight will be FAR superior to what I saw of epidrol pulsed.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ur going to like the orange triad. it says take 6 caps a day but i only use 3 and i feel great. i didn't see the point in using 6 caps a day..some of the stuff you would have like 500% of a daily value of something. everything in your cycle looks good. good luck :thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
ur going to like the orange triad. it says take 6 caps a day but i only use 3 and i feel great. i didn't see the point in using 6 caps a day..some of the stuff you would have like 500% of a daily value of something. everything in your cycle looks good. good luck :thumbsup:
Hey man, yeah I have been using Orange Triad for 6 weeks now and it certainly has helped my joints.

Anyone have an idea of what doses to pre load Hawthorne berry and milk thistle at?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
*bump*

Any ideas anyone on what dosages to pre load milk thistle and Hawthorne berry at for 2 weeks pre?

Im thinking 1000mg milk thistle but unsure about the hawthorne berry.

M

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I ran the cycle support AM and PM 2 weeks before starting my H-drol run and things went well. I also ran it through the entire cycle. I enjoyed the simplicity of getting everything you know you need in a two scoop a day format.
I am now into PCT and have liverlonger for cleanup. Then I will go back to around 1G/day of the thistle.

I had basically the same layout MG and time wise as you do. I don't know if this helps at all?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I ran the cycle support AM and PM 2 weeks before starting my H-drol run and things went well. I also ran it through the entire cycle. I enjoyed the simplicity of getting everything you know you need in a two scoop a day format.
I am now into PCT and have liverlonger for cleanup. Then I will go back to around 1G/day of the thistle.

I had basically the same layout MG and time wise as you do. I don't know if this helps at all?
Thanks man, all experiences are welcomed. :)

M

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I thought that set up worked really well. A little back pumps were the main issue. That and pumps in random spots. But nothing major to report.

I hope you enjoy. I'll be following for sure.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Milk Thistle -- 100mg/day
Hawthorne Berry -- 500 mg/day
Saw Palmetto Berry -- 200mg/day
Liv52 -- 2 serves per day

This is my 2 week preload, then into my h-drol cycle which I will of course log.