First cycle suggestions

et111

Awards
ive been trying different creatines for the past 2 years and over the course of that time have only put on 5 pounds. i have an extremely fast metabolism and its hard for me to make any gains. So im trying M-Drol cause a few of my friends suggested it. along with the m-drol (10,10,20,20 cycle) i plan on taking cycle assist and maybe another creatine. as for PCT i plan on taking Liver Assist XT and Inhibit-E. Like i said this is my first cycle and am open to any suggestions.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how old are u?

mdrol is the harshest designer steroid and should not be run as a first.

u HAVE to have Nolva or Clomid for PCT.....inhibit-e wont do sh!t

et111

Awards
im 21. yea the only reason im on this forum is because my friends that take it, just take it straight up and i know that isnt right. so thats why im asking for PCT and liver support suggestions.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
run it 3 weeks, the 4 week leads to lots of sides and no gains.

10/10/20

use Nolvadex 20/20/20 or clomid 100/50/50 for PCT

et111

Awards
nice man thanks. and do you recommend taking anything during the m-drol cycle? also can you by any chance post a link to where i could purchase Nolvadex. i can only find forums and descriptions.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I think the best way to gain weight that stays is to eat every 2 hours, or to take a couple tablespoons of prorein powder every 2 hours. in a glass of water. I talked to one person that gained weight by drinking 5 liters of Lipton Brisk Iced Tea every day,lol

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if you want more info on superdrol/m-drol pct...search for Superdrol For Dummies. very helpeful

CaptainBicep

Awards
ive been trying different creatines for the past 2 years and over the course of that time have only put on 5 pounds. i have an extremely fast metabolism and its hard for me to make any gains. So im trying M-Drol cause a few of my friends suggested it. along with the m-drol (10,10,20,20 cycle) i plan on taking cycle assist and maybe another creatine. as for PCT i plan on taking Liver Assist XT and Inhibit-E. Like i said this is my first cycle and am open to any suggestions.
Im sorry, but if you cant gain weight naturally, you shouldnt be cycling. Get the diet in check because this m-drol isnt going to be a magic pill.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
if you only gained 5lbs in 2 years that tells me that you need more experience with DIETING first, then training second. you can run m-drol till you nipples hit the floor...you don't eat son and you don't grow!