3ad + methyl PH cycle?

weightroomrat

weightroomrat

Awards
I'm planning on running a 3ad cycle (not methylated) in the near future. Originally was planning on running a stand-alone cycle, but now I'm considering stacking with a methyl PH in order to possibly up the overall results of the cycle.

I am looking to gain serious mass. not worried about slight water weight/non-muscle gain, but am slightly prone to gyno.

Currently trying to figure out which OTC PH to stack with 3ad, if I should stack one with it all.

Anyone tried this before or have any suggestions as to what to use, if at all?

Also, if I was to stack the PHs, how should I cycle them? Both at once? One bridged into another?

Thanks. Let me know what you think.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well the ph i would suggest if you are gyno prone would be epistane/havoc. i would bridge it sumin like epi to start at 30mgs for 30 days and add 3-ad week 3. im not too experienced with 3-ad so maybe someone could comment on that.

weightroomrat

weightroomrat

Awards
Thanks for the reply big papa. I was looking at havoc/epi considering they have been shown in some cases to reduce gyno to a certain extent.

Would I run an entire cycle of 3ad after wk 3 of epi/havoc?
e.g.
Wks. 1-2: 30mg havoc
Wks. 3-4: 30mg havoc + 3-6 caps 3ad
Wks. 5-6: 3-6 caps 3ad

^Look about right?

Anyone else have any advice?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply big papa. I was looking at havoc/epi considering they have been shown in some cases to reduce gyno to a certain extent.

Would I run an entire cycle of 3ad after wk 3 of epi/havoc?
e.g.
Wks. 1-2: 30mg havoc
Wks. 3-4: 30mg havoc + 3-6 caps 3ad
Wks. 5-6: 3-6 caps 3ad

^Look about right?

Anyone else have any advice?
well the thing about epi is that it may reduce gyno but only at 20mgs. so u wont really be getting the whole effect of it. but remember it can also aggravate it. IMO dont use a steroid to get rid of gyno.

weightroomrat

weightroomrat

Awards
Well the my intent is not to reduce gyno. It is to gain mass. the gyno thing was just a possible added benefit.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Well the my intent is not to reduce gyno. It is to gain mass. the gyno thing was just a possible added benefit.
ok. well if you are looking for more mass gains i would dose the epi at 40mgs. at 30 you are just scratching the surface of its potential

footster

footster

Awards
Thats weird that I found this post. I wanted to start 3-ad my self. However I was wondering how you know if your gyno prone?

weightroomrat

weightroomrat

Awards
the only reason I know is because i had to fight it off last time I used an OTC drug (Evolution Labs Oxevol). As far as i know, you gotta find out the hard way if you're succeptible to gyno or not.