My proposed Epistane Cycle

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
My proposed Epistane Cycle (USP Prime during PCT)

After hours of research on company time I have put together the following cycle that I plan to start preloading towards the end of the month. Please let me know if I am on track with my cycle and I have all the supplements needed to complete the cycle. The only outstanding supplements might be Deisel Test Hard Core if the boys go from hanging low and become too close for comfort. :)

My Cycle will consist of Epistane with Cycle Support.

My PCT will consist of Tamox, AI's Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme.

My Daily supplements will be Cycle Support, Ragnarok, Protein shakes, Fish Oil, Taurine and a MultiVitamin.

Anything missing on the supplement list or on the timelines listed below?

My goal is lean musle mass and hopefully drop a little fat while bulking up.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks solid, the only differences I would do is upping my Fish oil ( I prefer a dose of about 10 cap ed year round) and with the Tamox I would probably follow a 40/20/20/20 plan but again I think its just personal preference and your outline will be sufficient.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I'm on board for this because I plan on running it and because I dig that spreadsheet. Get on with it son.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Silver, have you used Epi before? We're about the same height/weight and going above 30mg didn't offer any further benefit for me, and sides became an issue. I don't know, but 50mg seems a bit too high. I'd play it by ear when you get to 30mg. In fact, I love the gains, lack of sides, minimal shutdown, and on-top-of-the-world feeling I get with 20mg daily. Good luck with the cycle. The support supps and PCT look solid.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Silver, have you used Epi before? We're about the same height/weight and going above 30mg didn't offer any further benefit for me, and sides became an issue. I don't know, but 50mg seems a bit too high. I'd play it by ear when you get to 30mg. In fact, I love the gains, lack of sides, minimal shutdown, and on-top-of-the-world feeling I get with 20mg daily. Good luck with the cycle. The support supps and PCT look solid.
My first cycle was M-Drol and I was no where near as prepared as I am for this one. I definately reserve my right to change the dosage and stick with 30mg - 40mg depending on the affect.

I have thought about upping the Fish Oil, but I am not really sure what more will help. Can you please provide feedback on what to expect with more caps?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Looks fine. Whats your diet look like?
Right now I am more in the cutting/leaning phase since I am trying to lose the remaining gut. I am 194lbs and my diet on most days consists of:

Breakfast:
Protein shake (7:30AM)
Oatmeal (8:30AM)

Lunch:
Lunch is my big meal of the day but I try to watch what I eat. I would say most days I consume 800-1200 calories at lunch.

Snack:
Banana or snack bar around 3-4 and sometimes both depending on lunch size

I typically get a protein shake one I get home from work around 6-6:30PM

Dinner:
Most nights consist of fish, grilled chicken or pork chop.
Sides include some type of veggies with green been and squash being frequent staples.

I typically drink one more protein shake before bed.

Here is my current workout log while I am off cycle. I might change it up when I start the Epistane.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/99206-silver3csrt8-s-workout.html

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I'm on board for this because I plan on running it and because I dig that spreadsheet. Get on with it son.
Thx for the feedback and I have attach the spreadsheet in case you want to use the template. It didn't like xls file so I saved it in word.

Attachments

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Looks like somebody has done his homework ;)

If you don't have your supps yet I would suggest looking into this stack at Nutraplanet: Buy Together & Save: Epistane, Cycle Support, & POST Cycle Support

You can also save 5% on the purchase of any regularly priced Anabolic Innovations products at NP by using the coupon code 74hsn.
Sonofabish. I did buy that exact stack, but I didn't use the coupon code. That really sucks, but I suppose all is well. I am sure it will not be my last cycle and I will look for coupon codes first. :)

As for doing my homework, the M-Drol cycle that I did I did not research the way I should have. My PCT consisted of Formadrol. Luckily the cycle was short and I was lucky and have no probs. This time I want to do it by the book to maximize the effect while limiting the negatives.

Thx for the feedback and it seems like AI products are the shiznit. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The coupon code only works on regularly priced Anabolic Innovations products. It would not have worked with the stack. What I was trying to say was that if only need one of our products then you could use the code :D

Sounds like you still got a good deal via the stack.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
The coupon code only works on regularly priced Anabolic Innovations products. It would not have worked with the stack. What I was trying to say was that if only need one of our products then you could use the code :D

Sounds like you still got a good deal via the stack.
Thx for the info. I might check out Stoked after I finish the cycle, but I have not found too many independant reviews yet.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
STOKED is the EXACT same thing as POST Cycle Support. Check out the link at the bottom of my sig.

We released it under a different name b/c many people were confused by the name and weren't sure if it could be used for it's estrogen regulating and test boosting properties outside of pct. There were also others that didn't want to have a product that had a name associated with having done a cycle.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/98001-stoked-vs-post.html
I have been getting this question a lot lately...I figured I'd start this thread for those of you that utilize the search button!

Short Answer
POST Cycle Support and STOKED! are THE EXACT SAME THING CAPSULE FOR CAPSULE.

Long Answer
People were getting confused about the different applications of POST Cycle Support because its name implies that it is to be used during pct. POST Cycle Support is a great fit for pct b/c it inherently has test boosting and estrogen regulating effects.

A lot of people were curious as to if POST Cycle Support could be used outside of pct due to these attractive characteristics. The answer is yes and to help avoid any confusion Anabolic Innovations came out with the same product under a different name. For these reasons you should see that Anabolic Innovations representatives will be suggesting POST Cycle Support for pct situations and STOKED! for situational usage outside of pct. In reality, the two products are interchangeable.

Yes, I know...it's still confusing, lol.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
STOKED is the EXACT same thing as POST Cycle Support. Check out the link at the bottom of my sig.

We released it under a different name b/c many people were confused by the name and weren't sure if it could be used for it's estrogen regulating and test boosting properties outside of pct. There were also others that didn't want to have a product that had a name associated with having done a cycle.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/98001-stoked-vs-post.html
Thx for the info. Can I return my PCS for Stoked! so that I don't get the label associated with cycle? Nevermind, I guess the Epistane is deserving of that label :bb3:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Nice job on the excel plan bro.. Much smarter than your last cycle... :)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Any reason you're running for 8 weeks by the way?

GMG might have more to offer, but I would probably start your dose higher week one to 20 or 30 then 40 / 50... stopping at 6 weeks total.

Get in and get out. Also, I would suggest higher fish oil, and perhaps putting off your creatine for PCT... Usually people just want to feel the effects of the steroids and not the creatine.

All just suggestions, I know you've done a lot of work. Nice job.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Any reason you're running for 8 weeks by the way?

GMG might have more to offer, but I would probably start your dose higher week one to 20 or 30 then 40 / 50... stopping at 6 weeks total.

Get in and get out. Also, I would suggest higher fish oil, and perhaps putting off your creatine for PCT... Usually people just want to feel the effects of the steroids and not the creatine.

All just suggestions, I know you've done a lot of work. Nice job.
I plan to only do 6 weeks total on Epistane with the Week 1 and 2 considered preload with the cycle support. I did think about Day 1 and 2 at 10mg and finishing week1 at 20. I am not opposed to starting at 20mg week 1 if that is what folks recommend.

Thx for the advice on moving the creatine for PCT. I am sure the pumps will be good enough from the Epistane.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I plan to only do 6 weeks total on Epistane with the Week 1 and 2 considered preload with the cycle support. I did think about Day 1 and 2 at 10mg and finishing week1 at 20. I am not opposed to starting at 20mg week 1 if that is what folks recommend.

Thx for the advice on moving the creatine for PCT. I am sure the pumps will be good enough from the Epistane.
My bad bro... I did read your sheet wrong. Apologies.

Ask GMG about the beginning dose. I would suggest starting higher, but not having any first hand experience with the compound, I will defer.

Definitely save the creatine... and your money. Ragnarok is supposed to be awesome. Get your moneys worth and see how it treats you by itself.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I personally would only dose the 10mg for the first day, and then jump right into 20mg for that week.

If the ragnarock has a bunch of caffeine in it, It might effect your BP. People react differently. I haven't used ragnarock yet. Looks like a good product though, maybe better used for PCT.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I personally would only dose the 10mg for the first day, and then jump right into 20mg for that week.

If the ragnarock has a bunch of caffeine in it, It might effect your BP. People react differently. I haven't used ragnarock yet. Looks like a good product though, maybe better used for PCT.
Thx for the info.

The RagnaRok is a damn good product and tasted great. I actually bought more of it in the caffeine free version. I like the idea of saving for PCT though to help keep gains.

I have updated the chart to reflect a few of the changes mentioned.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I have thought about upping the Fish Oil, but I am not really sure what more will help. Can you please provide feedback on what to expect with more caps?
With more caps I notice better skin complexion, better joint lubrication, and finally stronger cognitive clarity. Since you are on cycle and are looking for a little hypertrophy I wouldn't mega dose the fish oil ( cuts inflammation to much ) but I thinking running it around 6-8 caps per day will ensure healthy joints and normal blood lipid ranges.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
With more caps I notice better skin complexion, better joint lubrication, and finally stronger cognitive clarity. Since you are on cycle and are looking for a little hypertrophy I wouldn't mega dose the fish oil ( cuts inflammation to much ) but I thinking running it around 6-8 caps per day will ensure healthy joints and normal blood lipid ranges.
:goodpost:

Agreed. If you don't want to dose the fish oil so high, cissus is a great supp to keep your joints healthy and free of pain.

I really like Super Cissus by USP.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Agreed. If you don't want to dose the fish oil so high, cissus is a great supp to keep your joints healthy and free of pain.

Have you tried non-super cissus?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

No doubt, Fish Oil + Cissus is amazing! They are both staples for me.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried non-super cissus?
Nope not yet. Ironically USP's Super Cissus is about as cheap as any bottled brand of cissus... you could get the bulk, but I was swayed from that once I figured I would have to cap it myself... bah, too much trouble... I have the damn 30 bucks. lol. God, the money I spend on this sport lol... It's worth it though, I got bad pain in my right elbow when I ran M1D and MMV2, and I haven't had pain yet on the Epistane, with the fish oil/cissus, which is pretty much the driest designer out there.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Nope not yet. Ironically USP's Super Cissus is about as cheap as any bottled brand of cissus... you could get the bulk, but I was swayed from that once I figured I would have to cap it myself... bah, too much trouble... I have the damn 30 bucks. lol. God, the money I spend on this sport lol... It's worth it though, I got bad pain in my right elbow when I ran M1D and MMV2, and I haven't had pain yet on the Epistane, with the fish oil/cissus, which is pretty much the driest designer out there.
Its the same price, but the Primaforce has 50 percent more caps... Super is supposed to be more concentrated though... Regardless - my wrists and shoulder are feeling pretty good.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I have been reconsidering my dosages of Epi and I am contemplating changing it to 40 rampup/40/40/40/50/50 instead of the 10/20/30/40/50/50.

Even the Epistane website recommends a ramp up 40mg during week 1 so I hate to stay too below their recommendation but I really want to do the 6 week cycle unless sides make it impossible.

Thoughts? I will have enough that I could do a week 1 ramp up to 40 during week 1, 40mg week 2 - 4, and finish the last 2 weeks at 50mg if that would maximize gains.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I just started my cycle recently, Week 3 started yesterday. You can get noticable results even with 20mg. My first 2 weeks were at 20mg, 2 days at 10mg to start. I had one of my best Chest/Tri workouts yesterday. That was my first day at 30mg (but I also had 10mg of Superdrol pre-workout). You can get results going 20,30,30,40, etc.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I agree with P, I would dose the fish oil slightly higher than 3 pills a day, between 6-8 ed sounds solid.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I have been reconsidering my dosages of Epi and I am contemplating changing it to 40 rampup/40/40/40/50/50 instead of the 10/20/30/40/50/50.

Even the Epistane website recommends a ramp up 40mg during week 1 so I hate to stay too below their recommendation but I really want to do the 6 week cycle unless sides make it impossible.

Thoughts? I will have enough that I could do a week 1 ramp up to 40 during week 1, 40mg week 2 - 4, and finish the last 2 weeks at 50mg if that would maximize gains.

I would have to agree on the rampup...I didn't notice anything really until I got to 30mg. Looking back, I wish I would have done the 1 week ramp up versus 10/20/30/40/40. I'm not so sure you will recieve that much added benefit from stringing your cycle out to 6 weeks at those doses. I would run it the 4 weeks and assess the situation after that.:thumbsup:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I just started my cycle recently, Week 3 started yesterday. You can get noticable results even with 20mg. My first 2 weeks were at 20mg, 2 days at 10mg to start. I had one of my best Chest/Tri workouts yesterday. That was my first day at 30mg (but I also had 10mg of Superdrol pre-workout). You can get results going 20,30,30,40, etc.
Super and epi huh... that sounds rough... how long are you running that?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

I don't think it is gonna hurt you, just realize it is gonna shut you down faster. I personally can still get it up at 50mg, but everyone's different.

The lethargy early on might be strong.

Make sure you ramp it up even if its only a few days because some people have bad reactions to the sulfur that is in the compound.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Super and epi huh... that sounds rough... how long are you running that?
So far it's great! It's 4 weeks of Havoc at a fairly low dose and bridged into SD at the end.
I'm only 15 pounds off from my best ever set(s) on the bench. Still have to finish week 3 and 4 of Havoc. I'll be somewhat close to my old max before I even start the SD. I just want to get a 315-325 bench or 2 sets of 5 w/ 275. Either of those will make this cycle a success! It's in the Cycle Info section, no real log on anything though.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So far it's great! It's 4 weeks of Havoc at a fairly low dose and bridged into SD at the end.
I'm only 15 pounds off from my best ever set(s) on the bench. Still have to finish week 3 and 4 of Havoc. I'll be somewhat close to my old max before I even start the SD. I just want to get a 315-325 bench or 2 sets of 5 w/ 275. Either of those will make this cycle a success! It's in the Cycle Info section, no real log on anything though.
Well yea, so far it's great, you haven't dosed the superdrol yet. :toofunny:

Let us know how it goes.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
I never went above above 30mg when I ran epi, and I got great results. You'll know if you need to go up or down once your a week or two into it.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I am running a Epi , x tren pulse right now. Doing a recomp. This is my first go round with Epi. with this exp. i know I could easily do a good 6 week bulk at 30 mg.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I started the Pre-load of the Cycle Support today and continued taking all the other supplements that will be part of my routing. Today was supposed to be an off day after yesterday's leg workout. However, I said Fuk it and hit the cardio.

Cardio consisted of 4.65 miles on the eliptical in 29 minutes. I was flying today and felt good even though the legs were sore from yesterday's workout.

I will use this thread as my Epistane Log. This should be a good log for the guys that are not fully ripped with 6 pack abs to follow. I will ensure that some before pics are posted in a week or so.

Tomorrow will consist of my full body workout with 20 - 30 minutes of cardio.

Here is the cycle I decided to go with with the 5th and 6th week optional depending on how the Epi is treating me.

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow a full body workout sounds rough, what is your training schedule looking like?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Currently I have been trying to burn fat while keeping/potentially building muscle mass. When I go on Epi I will be modifying my workout to increase muscle mass and switch to a chest/back, biceps/triceps, shoulders/abs and legs rotation. Of course I will continue cardio until I can get rid of the remaining belly fat displayed in the following pics (I have improved since this pic over 1 month ago).

Workout Schedule
Sunday:
OFF

Monday: Lactate-inducing workout 1 + 20-30 minutes of steady-state aerobic work

Station Exercise Reps Sets
1-A Bench Press 10 Reps x 3 Sets
1-B Bent Over Rows 10 Reps x 3 Sets
Rest 1- 2 Minutes between SuperSets
2-C Crunches 20 3
2-D Back Machine 10 Reps x 3 Sets
3-E Military Press 10 Reps x 3 Sets
3-F Lat Pull Down 10 Reps x 3 Sets
4-G Side Bend Left 10 Reps x 3 Sets
4-H Side Bend Right 10 Reps x 3 Sets
5-I Triceps Extension 10 Reps x 3 Sets
5-J Bicep Curl 10 Reps x 3 Sets
6-K Leg Extensions 10 Reps x 3 Sets
6-L Leg Press 10 Reps x 3 Sets
20+ Minutes on the Elliptical

Tuesday:
OFF

Wednesday: Heavy lifting chest/back + Alactic work

Exercise Reps Sets
Dumbell Press 10 Reps x 3 Sets
DB Flies 10 Reps x 3 Sets
Rest 2 minutes
Pull Ups 10 Reps x 3 Sets
Another Back Exercise 10 Reps x 3 Sets
Rest 2 minutes

Sprints
4 x 30m (120m total) + 3 x 60m (180m total) = 300m

Thursday : Lactate-inducing workout 2 + 20-30 minutes of steady-state aerobic work

2-C Crunches 20 3
20+ Minutes on the Eliptical

Friday:
OFF

Saturday: Heavy lifting quads/hams

Exercise Reps Sets
Lunges (Each Leg) 10 Reps x 3 Sets
Dumbbell Squat To A Bench 10 Reps x 3 Sets
Leg Press 10 Reps x 3 Sets
Leg Extension 10 Reps x 3 Sets

Rest 2 minutes

Hamsting Kickbacks 10 Reps x 3 Sets
Lying Leg Curls 10 Reps x 3 Sets

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man those Lactate-inducing workouts look pretty intense :thumbsup:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Currently I have been trying to burn fat while keeping/potentially building muscle mass. When I go on Epi I will be modifying my workout to increase muscle mass and switch to a chest/back, biceps/triceps, shoulders/abs and legs rotation. Of course I will continue cardio until I can get rid of the remaining belly fat displayed in the following pics (I have improved since this pic over 1 month ago).

Workout Schedule
Sunday:
OFF

Monday: Lactate-inducing workout 1 + 20-30 minutes of steady-state aerobic work

2-C Crunches 20 3
20+ Minutes on the Elliptical

Tuesday:
OFF

Wednesday: Heavy lifting chest/back + Alactic work

Exercise Reps Sets
Dumbell Press 10 Reps x 3 Sets
DB Flies 10 Reps x 3 Sets
Rest 2 minutes
Pull Ups 10 Reps x 3 Sets
Another Back Exercise 10 Reps x 3 Sets
Rest 2 minutes

Sprints
4 x 30m (120m total) + 3 x 60m (180m total) = 300m

Thursday : Lactate-inducing workout 2 + 20-30 minutes of steady-state aerobic work

2-C Crunches 20 3
20+ Minutes on the Eliptical

Friday:
OFF

Saturday: Heavy lifting quads/hams

Exercise Reps Sets
Lunges (Each Leg) 10 Reps x 3 Sets
Dumbbell Squat To A Bench 10 Reps x 3 Sets
Leg Press 10 Reps x 3 Sets
Leg Extension 10 Reps x 3 Sets

Rest 2 minutes

Hamsting Kickbacks 10 Reps x 3 Sets
Lying Leg Curls 10 Reps x 3 Sets

Where are your squats dude? ... Make 'em a staple of your leg workout.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Where are your squats dude? ... Make 'em a staple of your leg workout.
Yes, lots of squats. I think 4 of the 16 pounds I've gained are straight on my buttcheeks. Don't be a puss.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Yes, lots of squats. I think 4 of the 16 pounds I've gained are straight on my buttcheeks. Don't be a puss.
I need to update it since I found a new place to workout that actually has a rec center.

My leg workout on last Saturday consister of:

Lunges - 3 sets of 10
Squats - 3 sets of 10
Leg Press - 3 sets of 10
Leg Extension - 3 sets of 10
Lying Leg curls - 3 sets of 10

Also on Monday and Thursday, Sqats will replace leg press for my leg superset.

I had to cut the workout short due to a denial of service attact affecting out website. Man I could rip the throat out of the bastards that get off on that crap.

Keep the feedback coming. Does everyone agree that I should change the routine to focus on specific body parts once the cycle kicks in?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
damn 60mg.. whats ur weight/height?
Weight is 197lbs and height is 6ft. I will judge week 5 and 6 by how I feel and the sides. I might stay at 40 or 50 week 5 and 6, but I have enough Epi to cover whichever whay I decide.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
man those Lactate-inducing workouts look pretty intense :thumbsup:
I definately leave everything that I have at the gym after those 2 workouts. I read an article on TNation that seemed to make sense on the Lactate inducing full body workout plus the cardio. I feel like it has really helped for the month that I have been doing the routine. Plus I still get my 2 days to focus on legs and chest/back to ensure I am maintaining/building mass.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Weight is 197lbs and height is 6ft. I will judge week 5 and 6 by how I feel and the sides. I might stay at 40 or 50 week 5 and 6, but I have enough Epi to cover whichever whay I decide.
I really think you are better served doing a 4 or 5 piece split... Divide up the chest and back... those parts should take you 45 to 60 minutes to blow up on cycle anyway. I get the whole push pull thing - but just do them on consecutive days if need be. Honestly, my split has worked perfectly. Everything is ready to go next time around.

By the way - never asked you... What got you all fired up to get nasty lookin? Kids? Wifey? Mid-life crisis? No mal-intent on that question - just always curious to see where people's drive comes from.