4 wks Chlorodrol-50, Whats my next move?

upwd

upwd

Awards
I am just about done with my 4 weeks cycle of Culvar concepts Chlorodrol-50. I will start Novedex XT as a PCT. How long should I wait until I start something else? Also Whats next? Should I try Gaspari Halodrol gels? Or is there something way better? Still fairly New to PH and such.
thanks for any and all info
-marc

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
ummmmmm......why are you "trying" to do reseach now? just finish your cycle and hope for the best or just keep running it until you figure out your pct!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ummmmmm......why are you "trying" to do reseach now? just finish your cycle and hope for the best or just keep running it until you figure out your pct!

:lol:

Before you run any type of cycle man you should have it all laid out as far as what you would do for pct, running what, at what dosages, how long etc. etc. I even have backup plans most of the time if something comes up, or something happens. Also Halodrol liquigels unless triple dosed, wont do much of anything, and even triple dosed, they are a joke of a product.

Also the general rule of thumb is time on= time off. So if you spent 4 weeks on, pct for 4 weeks then take an additional 4 weeks off before you start anything hormonal. Hope this helps.