Foxdie's Methyl-1-Test Log

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
eating slightly above maintentance, hopefully leading to lower yet leaner gains

plan:
take 20mg a day of meth-1-test ED for 40 days.
start taking 15g of 4ad in 8oz of BDC's T-gel after one week of meth-1-test

4ad is started after 1-test so i can see just how the 1-test affects me by itself, so i know just what is causing any side effects.

post cycle: nolva

Ok, so far ive been keeping this log in a .txt file. so here it is up until today!

i sleep about 12 hours over a 24hr period of time. yes i sleep ALOT. i nap for hours everyday, in addition to sleeping at night. This is not due to meth-1-test. This is due to free time in my schedule, and considering the daily workouts, stress, and college partying:) i need the rest.

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
sat day 1
no changes truly, im sure. but i felt more alert/awake soon after taking it. but im sure its

just the me in my head wanting results:)
shitty eating and no workouts, at home for the weekend
173lbs

sun day 2, October 5th
shitty eating and no workouts, at home for the weekend
starting to get a sore throat feeling...

mon day 3
wokeup with a sore throat
arms workout, felt strong, but lacked endurance if that makes sense...
no warmup though so that may be why. the cardio room was closed at my college :(

tues day 4
sore still, arms sore, but feel powerful, pumped
178lbs

weds day 5
arms good all psyched for tommorows leg workout...wait! usually i dont workout EOD, but once every 5 days or so! hm...can you say improved recovery much?

thurs day 6 wanted an extra day of recovery...im just to fearful of overtrainning. nothing else to report

friday day 7 excellent legs workout today
i was able to lift more "explosively", ie weights moved up and down faster, although very controlled; i wasnt throwing them around. Normally i could not keep this kind of fast-twitch action going...but im superman now, so what the hell.:) I was able to throw another 20lbs on the smith squat. nice. lower back pain felt while squatting.

saturday day 8
eating lots and resting lots

sunday day 9, October 12th, today!
eating lots and resting lots
will weight myself later tonight

N

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
eating slightly above maintentance, hopefully leading to lower yet leaner gains

plan:
take 20mg a day of meth-1-test ED for 40 days.
start taking 15g of 4ad in 8oz of BDC's T-gel after one week of meth-1-test

4ad is started after 1-test so i can see just how the 1-test affects me by itself, so i know just what is causing any side effects.

post cycle: nolva

Ok, so far ive been keeping this log in a .txt file. so here it is up until today!

i sleep about 12 hours over a 24hr period of time. yes i sleep ALOT. i nap for hours everyday, in addition to sleeping at night. This is not due to meth-1-test. This is due to free time in my schedule, and considering the daily workouts, stress, and college partying:) i need the rest.
I wish you the best of luck but you may want to reconsider 40 days on methyltest. The gains come on fast and the shut down after 40 days will be hard. If you do decide to run it the full 40 days you may want to hunt down some HCG to take with the Nolva.

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
ive been looking around, and it seems i have the most "agressive" meth-1-test cycle going. by agressive i mean length and dosage. id like to see how others are doing a few weeks in at 20mg or more. anyone have experiences or know links to someones log that does?

thanks!!!

N

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
ive been looking around, and it seems i have the most "agressive" meth-1-test cycle going. by agressive i mean length and dosage. id like to see how others are doing a few weeks in at 20mg or more. anyone have experiences or know links to someones log that does

thanks!!!

as far as I know you would be the first to go over 2 weeks

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
well today is the 8th day, and im feeling fine. i ran out of water in my dorm room, so i havent been hydrating properly. This may be the cause of any pains/cramps. Especially with creatine in my regime. Gotta keepem hydrated!!!

also health center is closed today, so i cant weight myself. will do soon!

ALSO:
instead of working out like this:
LEGS
OFF DAY
OFF DAY
ARMS
OFF DAY
OFF DAY

should i do this:
LEGS
OFF DAY
CALESTETICS
OFF DAY
ARMS

or:
LEGS
OFF
ARMS
OFF

? I am definitly a hardgainer. so im sure that i should stick with my current plan, but i thought id ask due to the aid of meth1test and 4ad. Id prefer opinions from the born weaklings out there who use AAS, not the mesomorphic born Hercules'.:)

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Fox,
Bro what are your stats? 170lbs, shity eating habits, shity hydrations habits, Working out every 5 days, college parting, and what would be considered by myself and just about every vet whos taken this stuff so far and some who havent, a fairly high dosage. You need to step back and reevaluate your cycle before going much further or else you will end with being one of the only people to post negative feedback on the product because you didnt use it properly.
ive been looking around, and it seems i have the most "agressive" meth-1-test cycle going. by agressive i mean length and dosage.
Bro, thats the newb statement of the year. It sounds like your trying to prove to someone that you can handle the **** and that your not worried of the consequences that may follow. AGGRESIVE does not equal COOL! Maybe Im reading your posts wrong but you have yet to convince me that your experienced and I know Im not the only one feeling this. Dont **** yourself up! DONT DRINK WHILE TAKING THIS ****!
You havent even said anything about a liver support product or even asked a question about it.

Good luck bro, but I trully think you need to look at your cycle again.

db

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
db,

about my "intent to be cool":
i said "agressive" with quotes, beacuse it was the most appropriate word i could think of. And i said it because i was concerned about the amount/length of time on. I am interested in finding others who have dosages/lengths similar to mine. I in no way made myself out to be badass. i am not a moron who thinks hes cool cause he pops more pills then the next guy. i am someone who is searching for feedback and opinions from other users.

about my nutrition:
also my eating habits are not shitty. i eat lots of clean food all day. my hydration habits have been bad for about 2 days, cause i ran out of bottled water and the tap water here sucks.

about my drinking/other shortcomings:
i am telling everyone things i do wrong, fall behind with so that people know the truth, so they DONT get a negative view of the product if it does not work well. Im telling everyone the gritty reality so that my results are taken with a grain of salt. as a sidenote, i only drink about once a week, if that. i am not a regular drinker by any means, but it does happen.

about my weight/stats:
just becuase im smaller than most, or "shouldnt be using ph/aas yet" did not stop me from starting. i dont need people telling me not to do it, because i have made the choice to do it. so please just help me do it right. i dont question others about the ethics of using illegal compounds. we all can make our own educated choices.

about liver support:
i have not asked about it, because out of the research ive done, nothing is really proven to help that i can buy OTC. if i am wrong, please help me see the light. id appreciate any help for my po po liver.

about working out once every 5 days:
my schedule is ARMS, OFF, OFF, LEGS. REPEAT. thats not every 5 days. Is two days off too long for recovery!?

just wanted to try and clear some things up. and i know im not living in the perfect bodybuilding zone, but im trying to get there. constructive critiscism will help me to do that.

thanks

F

FishBonz

about my drinking/other shortcomings:
i am telling everyone things i do wrong, fall behind with so that people know the truth, so they DONT get a negative view of the product if it does not work well. Im telling everyone the gritty reality so that my results are taken with a grain of salt. as a sidenote, i only drink about once a week, if that. i am not a regular drinker by any means, but it does happen.
Like Db said, you shouldn't be drinking at all. This stuff may be toxic enough on the liver and adding alchohol is not going to help matters.

Your are setting yourself up for failure with this cycle. You want people to know the real facts about your cycle but the problem is that we don't want others thinking they can just take this very lightly and party and drink and still take M-1-T.

I'm not sure if you fully understand what you are putting your body. This is not some prohormone that can be taken by anyone. This stuff is the real deal. This stuff is not to be toyed with or taken light heartedly. You need to make sure you know EXACTLY what you are doing before you continue this cycle. I'm not flaming here, you asked for constructive criticism so there you have it.

about my weight/stats:
just becuase im smaller than most, or &quot shouldnt be using ph/aas yet" did not stop me from starting. i dont need people telling me not to do it, because i have made the choice to do it. so please just help me do it right. i dont question others about the ethics of using illegal compounds. we all can make our own educated choices.
If you want help doing it right than you'll need to listen to what these bros are telling you.

about liver support:
i have not asked about it, because out of the research ive done, nothing is really proven to help that i can buy OTC. if i am wrong, please help me see the light. id appreciate any help for my po po liver.
What research have you done?? You can use Milk Thistle, NAC, ALA, MSM, etc. There are plenty of items OTC that are proven to help support liver function. Use some of these and your liver will thank you for it.

about working out once every 5 days:
my schedule is ARMS, OFF, OFF, LEGS. REPEAT. thats not every 5 days. Is two days off too long for recovery!?
No, two days off is not too long for recovery but by the looks of it you are only training arms and legs? Is there a reason for this?

just wanted to try and clear some things up. and i know im not living in the perfect bodybuilding zone, but im trying to get there. constructive critiscism will help me to do that.
Well then you need to get into a very good bodybuilding zone before you continue your cycle. Most guys plan there cycles for months and months, having everything on hand before starting the cycle. Do you have your post cycle recovery planned yet and if so, do you have the products in hand right now. No cycle should be started without everything being purchased first, including PCT items.
Take this as constructive as I am only trying to help you not make the same mistakes I did when I first started.

N

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I would say to lay off the booze until your cycle is complete. Your liver is working hard enough as it is with the methyltest.

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
thanks fish bonz

i see what you are saying. i do have nolva on hand. i have done some tweaking of my diet plan, and am now set to increase overall calories and protein.

i will go get some OTC liver stuff. i have nac already, i will go purchase some milk thistle though.

by arm day i mean:
benchpress
bb curl
pulldowns
db rows

by legs i mean:
leg press
calf press
squat
leg extensions

is my workout regime balanced?

im trying to use the more basic compound exercises, instead to prevent overtraining.

i appreciate your critiscisms.

also if i add 12g-15g of 4ad to 8oz of t-gel, how would i administer the squirts? theres nothing included with the bottle!

maybe a teaspoon?:)

thanks

F

frofan

Awards
I personally feel that you need to first look over your diet! That is the most important aspect of working out.

Second, you need to do some reading on proper splits. If you think your at the level were you need to take PH, then you should be on a 4 or 5 day split. Some may be using a 3 day split, but what you have isn't ideal.

The third thing you want to think about is if your life is valuable to you. You need to do some homework before buying whatever you want and running it for 4 weeks while eating like **** and drinking.

M1T isn't something to play around with! If you take it so light hearted, you could end up in a body bag. Think about it like this... There have been several experianced members who have their diet and workouts in check, and decided to stop taking M1T because of how potent it is.

Alot of the liver support products and other stuff you have inquired about can be found at legalgear.com. Good luck bro!

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
so every 5 days working out is better...which is what i was doing...
i thought because of the supposed power of m1test i could handle every 3 days...guess not

F

frofan

Awards
No, you need look at your split. I currently have a 4 day split, or do back/bis, shoulders/traps, legs, chest/tris. I try to put a couple rest days in there so I don't over train. Some guys split it up even more and do 5 day splits. Its a personal preferance, and depends on how much time you can devote. Try to keep your workouts under and hour.

Stuff like this is much more important than taking M1T. Your going to waste your money if you don't get everything else in check before stepping it up a notch. The diet is the biggest part of anyones regime. From the sounds of it, your pretty new to this, so the $80 could have helped alot more if you would have bought lots of food.

S

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Frofan...please refrain from telling this ecto to do a 4 or 5 day split. Thats about the worst advice I could think of. Instead of calling it an arm day and leg day...call it what it is...upper body and lower body. A 2 day split with resting the other days works wonders for some ectos. Hell Im an endo and I rarely go above 3 days a week lifting. As for diet, I think its very important that you log everything AND post it here so we can critique. If you are concerned about training, ask IA, no better place then that.

F

frofan

Awards
I told him to do what works best for him. His current split needs work I feel.

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
ok. ill do some reaserch into splits.

but as far as recovery goes, is 2 days in between enough while "on"? normally i go about 4 days betweeen workouts. i am a hardgainer and train accordingly, ie compound exercises and infrequent training.

T

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
by arm day i mean:
benchpress
bb curl
pulldowns
db rows

by legs i mean:
leg press
calf press
squat
leg extensions

is my workout regime balanced?
Bump on the advice on reading IA's posts. Also, purchasing Brawn by Stuart McRoberts (more IA advice) would be a good buy.

Upper body: lots of pull work, but not much press work. Your might want to consider one of the shoulder press variations (front barbell or DB).

Lower body: lots of quad work, but don't see the hamstrings getting hit. You might want consider dumping the leg extensions and replacing with leg curls or stiff leg dead lifts.

~Todd

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
tuesday, 21st...well into my 3rd week of m1t...

still taking 20mg a day of m1t, and 5ml 2x a day of 15g of 4ad in 240ml of t-gel.

stuffing my face and getting lots of rest

i feel my appetite has grown since adding in the 4ad

holla!

C

conversekidz

Awards
you are 3 weeks into it and you haven't said how much you have gained, or if your lifts have gone up at all?

Why not try the DC work out, people say it works good for people that are "on" I am going to try his methods once I get my diet and schedule worked out with school.

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
185 lbs today with clothes and shoes on
db row weights: not moving up, stuck at 45lbs
bench moving up a few pounds, slowly
squats/leg press moving fast! every workout i throw on 5-10 more lbs. but this may be due to being new to squatting as well.

arms have always been a problem...

S

Shmoo

Awards
Foxdie your 185lb with clothes and shoes on and when you started you were 173, was that also with clothes on or was it first thing in the morning without clothes.

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
that was without shoes, but with clothes on. i canonly weight myself at the scale at school now, so i cant get naked...

C

conversekidz

Awards
so in three weeks of taking a extremely potent substance you managed 12lbs....something isn't adding up....

people are doing this much in less than 2 weeks.

How fucked up is your diet and work out?

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Actually even if he has a screwed up diet that's still not bad at all!!! 12 lbs in 3 weeks is damn good for any substance IMO. Although maybe it could be better, it's not that bad either when you put things in perspective

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
yeah seriously...i didnt put on much over 3 weeks compared to others...but then again, im not a big guy. muscle does not come easily to me. the fact that i gained 12lbs is very rewarding to me.

and as far as "how shitty is my workout" please post YOUR "on" workout routine, and ill give that a try for one week and see if anything changes.

C

conversekidz

Awards
It's DC style. There is a thread about it, go and search it out yourself. This is the style that I am working with. I have liked it so far, had to take a break from working out, but I am going to be picking it back up after this weekend. It is to much to list everything that is involved in it, however you can read the 100+ pages that people have asked about it.

Here is what I planned for myself.

Day One
Chest: Flat Bench
Shoulders: Military Press
Triceps: Close Grip Bench
Back Width: Pull Ups
Back Thickness: Machine

Day Two
Biceps: Free Weight Curls
Forearms: Wrist Curls
Calves: 45-Degree Press
Hams: Leg Curl
Quads: Squats

Day Three
Off

Day Four
Chest: Fly’s
Shoulders: Shoulder Shrugs
Triceps: Extensions (Behind The Head)
Back Width: Lat Pull Downs
Back Thickness: Machine

Day Five
Biceps: Preacher Curl
Forearms: Reverse Wrist Curls
Calves: Sitting Calve Press
Hams: Dead Lift
Quads: Leg Press

Day Six
Off

Day Seven
Chest: Dip
Shoulders: Side Extensions
Triceps: Pushdowns
Back Width: Bent Over Rows
Back Thick: Machine

Day Eight
Biceps: Angle Bar
Forearms: Hammer Curls
Calves: Reverse Raise (off the heel)
Hams: Leg Curls
Quads: Hack Squats

Day Nine
Off

As you can see, I use the back machine for all the back days for thickness, I have been having a lot of different issues with my lower back, and the machine is the only thing right now that doesn't cause me discomfort.

happy lifting

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
question is 40 days to long to run this? nobody else i found has ran it this long, and im afraid of negative effects. will i know something is wrong BEFORE my liver curls up and dies?

N

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
question is 40 days to long to run this? nobody else i found has ran it this long, and im afraid of negative effects. will i know something is wrong BEFORE my liver curls up and dies?
i personally would not run it 40 days. I would say 28 days top

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
no i mean 21%...most of my fat is stored in my ass unlike most guys where its in their stomache. i dont look 21% by any means. i use a scale that tells me my bf. my dad uses it too, he looks fatter than me and he has a lower bf than me. its just that my ass is big, and his isnt hah...im a woman with a ghetto booty.

but anyway...im on 23 days with the methyl-1-test...im thinking of stopping now, just to err on the safe side, and just use the 4ad trans. until that runs out, and following with nolva. does that sound good? or run the 1test throughout the whole cycle? right now i can get two uses out of the meth1test bottle if i stop now also!

B

bigbadboss101

Awards
I don't know how accurate the Tanita scale is, at least the lower end ones. I did m bf measure at the gym a long time ago and got 17% rating. On my scale I get readings from 22% to 29%, and that variation is within 5-7 days. I had a bb friend and a friend who dont exercise and one can see which on is fat. However, the scale gave the muscular friend a higher bf%. He wasn't too impressed.

S

Shmoo

Awards
Those scales might be all right for the average couch potatoe but for us bodybuilders their useless when it comes to measuring bodyfat.

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I have one of those scales and it has you measure your hight, waist & neck. Mine tells me I'm 21.5% BF.......I wouldn't think it's accurate, so Fox unless it's done by a more accurate means, just go by looking in the mirror. Hell, I've never been able to see a full six pack!:D

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
i have the tanita bf scale.

anyway i stopped m1t today due to increasing lower back pain. it ws getting real bad, and with some pain in my right waist. i read similar things in other m1t posts, so i think its from that and i stopped.

4ad trans is still going to continue though.

also i may just be going through a stomache virus, but my stomache has felt weird for a week or two now. like im full and hungry at the same time. im not eating nearly as much as usual, but i can feel my body hungering, but i just cant eat cause my stomache constantly aches.
weird...

thanks, peace

M

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Couldn't these "stomach" pains be caused by liver toxicity? I know it is common to have soreness in the abdominal area with other liver problems. Sounds like no cycle should exceed two weeks.

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
i agree. after the3rd week i think is when the stomache pains and unbearable back pains kicked in.

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
im getting serious skin peeling!! even spots i dont put iton much, like my lower stomahce. ususally i put it on my arms, and there peeling bad, esp. the shoulders. around my arms joint where my elbow is, there are lots of red dots, like a rash, irrated bythe cream. anyobody else have this? my skins peeling and getting dry all over my chest too, im losing my nice tan! :( my skin in general where it was applied is flaky and rashy

C

can_o_whoop_ass

Awards
i agree. after the3rd week i think is when the stomache pains and unbearable back pains kicked in.
I had the bad lower back cramps around the kidney region but found upon eating high potassium containing fruits the ache/cramp/pain went away almost immediately, wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't experienced it first hand, infact it was bad enough to consider never taking m1t ever again. try it yourself next time.

J

juststarting

Awards
that was without shoes, but with clothes on. i canonly weight myself at the scale at school now, so i cant get naked...

What did you start weighing your self with. Clothes on or off. This needs to be consistant. When I weigh myself I am in boxers only and if I weigh myself with clothes on then that can be from 5 to 10 pounds.

So a 12 pound gain isn't that good if the first time you weighed yourself was without clothes and the last time with clothes.

Please clear that up for me.

J

juststarting

Awards
I also have that scale and it gave me a reading of 19% bodyfat when the doctor have me a reading of 6%

That scale is not made for people with muscle

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
been on 20mg of nolva a day post cycle instead of 40mg

what should i do? started nov 8th, its now the 16th....

i fucked up big time.....

S

size

Awards
  • Established
been on 20mg of nolva a day post cycle instead of 40mg

what should i do? started nov 8th, its now the 16th....

i fucked up big time.....
Continue on 20mg for another 8-10days.

A

ak-47

Awards
Well,
Post some results. You didnt take enough nolva? Is that effecting your gains. fess up brother. whats the dilly yo?

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
i dunno, i really dont feel like i kept any of my gains. i think i look the same as pre-cycle.

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
also i noticed no shrinking in my balls during the use of 1-test or 4ad

strange

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
if i wanted to go back on m1t how soon could i? besides waiting for full PCT, cant i do it sooner and make it a "x weeks on x weeks off x weeks on" cycle? or was i not supposed to start using nolva if i was going to do that.

A

ak-47

Awards
Well your 2 weeks off are up now right?

Go ahead and try again foir the second half. At least you will be hard on thanksgiving!

Try a little different strategy PCT this time. Your input may be invaluable!