1st cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

1st cycle

1st cycle

I have researched and have a few questions and would like some feed back on the first stack i am about take. 45 day cycle.

600 mg 1-ad Eropham e.d., morning and evening (about 2 hours prior to gym)
    600 mg 4-ad Higher power e.d., morning and 1/2 hour prior to gym (about 7-8 pm)
    ZMA before bedtime (during and post cycle). I need and want to sleep properly.

I have read the 6-oxo is good post cycle and have also read to save my money, that i wouldnt need it unless i cycled heavy. Recommendations? Feedback?

6 foot, 218 pounds, probably 15- 20% b/f
    good diet, not execellent, but good.
    creatine, whey protein, protein bars, 6-7 meals, relatively clean foods, multi vitamin, and glutamine.
    bulking is my goal.
    Little cardio
    In the gym 4 days a week with no longer than 2 days off in a row, i dont have a set schedule. I dont go if my body tells me im tired, but i pick up where i left off.
    1st day chest/triceps
    2nd day upper back (i.e. lats and traps)/biceps
    3rd day legs
    4th day shoulders and lower back(i.e. dead lifts, low cable rows, etc.) and any body parts that feel like didnt get worked hard
    Note: Abs are thrown in 2 x a week, usually 1st and 4th days.

That stack is straight from big cat's article but have read that higher gains can be had with 900 mg of 4-ad instead of 600 mg.

I do have a frequency to party with the wacky tobaccy, but do plan on not partying during the stack. It has helped me get to sleep, i usually dont get out of the gym until 10:00 pm (work late).
    Sleep is one of the hardest things for me to get plenty of and i try to make sure to get 8 hours, and its usually hard to get right to bed right after the gym. But how bad is it for me really during a cycle or just in general during regular work outs?

I know there are other Ph's out there, but many recommend a beginner stack such as this and i want to start out smart. Any feed back or insights would be greatly appreciated. And feel free to criticize anything for surely i do not want to waste my time or money by making a mistake.

Dont really want a transdermal, oral is the way i would like to do this stack. Dosage and timing are still a grey area for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you in advance.

peace

Originally posted by tarmon8r
    I have read the 6-oxo is good post cycle and have also read to save my money, that i wouldnt need it unless i cycled heavy. Recommendations? Feedback?
    Seriously, you really do need post-cycle. The best advice that I can give you is to go to the prohormone forum on this board, and read every sticky.

~Todd

IMO if your bf% is closer to 20% I would think about cutting before doing a bulking cycle. You have to expect to gain a little fat on a bulking cycle. Going over 20% makes it that much harder to get the fat off when you decide to down the road. Later J
    •   

Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Ok... dude a 45 day cycle is "heavy" with anything related to 1-test in terms of shutdown. And that is also a decent dose of it as well! Post cycle... your nuts will thank you.

ManBeast

edit: P.s. I'd reccomend gettin some clomid for the post-cycle
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 09:08 PM
  2. My 1st Cycle of 1-AD, 4-AD & 6OXO
    By BBwant2getBIG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 11:54 AM
  3. My 1st cycle
    By DoctorX2k2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-19-2003, 10:24 AM
  4. 1st Cycle Help Please