Stack of Doom!

brooksjk

Awards
I'm 36 and been working out for about 4-5 years and have only done a 4wk pulse of Epistane. I was thinking about something like the following:

Wks 1-4 - Superdrol NG - everyday
Epistane - (pulse) 10,20,30,40
Wks 4-6 - T-Bomb/A-Bomb
Novedex XT (start high and taper off)
Wks1-6 -Creatine
Animal Pak
Milk Thistle

Any thoughts?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Did you already buy all that stuff?

brooksjk

Awards
Nope. I have the Epi left over from the last cycle and a bottle of Super-NG that I was given and never used. I always have creatine on hand.

I take it you don't like the idea?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I take it you don't like the idea?
The force is strong with this one...jk.

Here's my issues. SuperNG is really just DHEA. The t-bomb/a-bomb money could be better spent on something else. And novedex isnt a bad idea, but ATD's affect AAS receptors so it could reduce the effect of an already weak stack of supplements.

If your willing to do the epistane i would just stick with that, get another bottle, run it 6 wks ramping up the dosage to 40mgs for the last 2 weeks. Get yourself a proper PCT and give it hell.

All the money you would spend on what you have listed now, could be better put into a solid epi cycle that will give you the results your looking for.

brooksjk

Awards
Good idea. I had decent results with just a 4wk pulse of Epi before so a full bore cycle should be what I'm looking for.

Is Superdrol NG good for anything?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Is Superdrol NG good for anything?
Based on the ingredients, since i havent personally used it, it should be used by men in the 45-50+ age group when your DHEA levels really start to fall off.

But some people include it into an epi cycle.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
why creatine, if you want dry gains. Use beta-alanine with citriline malate.