Pantera's vulgar display of power!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well it's going to be havoc this time!I'm over my recomended time off from my last m drol cycle.I finished that cycle at 180.I'm now the leanest I've ever been since bb'ing at 162 and 5'8".I could take my leanness to the next level,but to me,designers are for bulking!I cut so easily anyways.It will be a cleaner bulk than I'm used to.I'm trying to keep fat levels to a minumum from now on.The food will be dirtier than what I'm eating now though.Mixed in with the clean food anyways.

I will also be starting DC training for the first time on the 30th.I'm not positive on how the havoc will be ran.I'm going to play it by ear.It might be four weeks and it might be six weeks.It will most likely go up to 40,and possibly 50.Even if it's just four weeks.I'm going to start at 30 mg's.Maybe 20 the first day,then 30.PCT will be nolva.Doses depend on the cycle.It will be ran for 4 weeks regardless.Then probably DTH or mass fx.I have a little restore left,so I will probably start using it shortly before I'm done with nolva,and continuing untill I'm out.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First question;I'm considering starting havoc tomorrow,sat.I wont train untill mon though,but this will give it time to get in my system a little more,so it sounds like a good idea to me.Maybe 20 on sat,30 on sun untill I up it,then start training on mon.Or maybe just 30mg's tomorrow.What do ya'll think?I see no reason not to personally.Just figure I'd get some input.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll like DC Training. Very, very intense.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't done it yet,but I already love it.Crazy intensity with lower volume seems to be the way to go.
Yeah, I found a M/T/T/F protocol was possible when using enhanced recovery agents. One still has to watch the CNS overstimulation, but in terms of skeletal muscle, it's possible.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I found a M/T/T/F protocol was possible when using enhanced recovery agents. One still has to watch the CNS overstimulation, but in terms of skeletal muscle, it's possible.
LMAO... Mullet that avi is too much!

Pantera, good luck with the havoc, I am about to run Epi in about a month! Looking forward to seeing how it goes for ya! Subbed!

:thumbsup:

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I'm in man. Tear that b!tch up!
What else are you taking while on cycle?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm in man. Tear that b!tch up!
What else are you taking while on cycle?
I was debating takling MMV2 that I have,but I thnk I'll save it to cut aftre PCT is done for this cycle.Or maybe later.I also have a bottle of methoxy tst,but I think I would like to do havoc only.I have never ran it before.
I have been using milk thistle at 3 grams a day for a few days.I would of started earlier but I was just going to use it afterwards only due to money restrictions due to moving.I will stop using MT during my cycle and resume when it's done.
I will also be using
creatine,xtend,multi,fish oil, and hawthorne berry.I already take these yr round and I just upped the dose of my HB.
I added vitamin c,dhea,niacin,and taurine.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say fvcking Carrot Top scares me these days!!!
Somebody needs to tell this guy to do more than just lateral raises.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I've read and been told to save the creatine for PCT to help maintain the strength you gain on cycle. Agree or disagree?

I didn't see you mention one of your fav's HemodrauliX which I wouldn't take or any other NO products on cycle because you get pretty crazy pumps from the havoc. Not to mention that AA sh!t don't play nice with your prostate so assisted by Havoc might result in a prostate the size of a bowling ball. lol

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Opps just saw you asking about pre-loading havoc a couple days before your first training session. I don't think it would hurt but I took 20mg for the first time on my first training day of the cycle and I notice effects right away. Some might say placebo and it could partially be that but it didn't seem that way. Believe me I've gotten a placebo effect many times over the years with products that did nadda like the original cybergenics almost 2 decades ago. lol Anyway the typical placebo for me is usually a combo of more energy & drive that increases performance in the gym but people mistakenly think it's the product rather than their own enthusiasm. When I took epi/havoc the weights felt lighter from day 1 which I had never experience before with a product. It felt similar to when I take a week off from training and come back stronger and not like the placebo I'm used to. That's not to say that I wasn't psyched to be taking a product like this cause I was so I have no doubt there was some placebo going on but it was like none I'd ever experienced in the past. At the same time pre-loading a couple of days should I assume ensure that your very first training session is a good one. Gotta go get in my 30min cardio/gta4 session. lol

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro...Your gonna have fun on this one!!
And I agree with youz guyz WTF is up with carrot top?? For real that dude's delts are nutz... Synthol maybe IDK....Off to the gym see ya'll later.....

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've read and been told to save the creatine for PCT to help maintain the strength you gain on cycle. Agree or disagree?

I didn't see you mention one of your fav's HemodrauliX which I wouldn't take or any other NO products on cycle because you get pretty crazy pumps from the havoc. Not to mention that AA sh!t don't play nice with your prostate so assisted by Havoc might result in a prostate the size of a bowling ball. lol
I use creatine yr round.When people cycle on and off creatine all they're doing is dropping the creatine levels in their muscles,then bringing them back up to max levels again.So I just keep them at peak levels.I use creatine mono that I pay $20 for 180 5 gram servings.So price isn't an issue with that.

And no,I don't take any pump or energy products while on.Enhanced pumps aren't a concern while on,and energy products will raise BP even more.Besides pumps arem't exactly the heart of DC training.I might not even be using pump and energy products anymore.I need to start being more selective on my supps and stop spending so much money on stuff that doesn't matter much.Just the basics and more food with ocasional designer cycles.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
subscribed.

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
Looks like we're on the same path, Pantera....... drol then havoc! If all goes well with my current drol, Havoc is next on the list a couple months after as well. Looking forward to it man.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to start the havoc tomorrow.If it turns into a 30 day cycle,I will end on sun.I will be training M,W,F.So that will give me the weekend to get nicely recovered.Ofcourse it might be longer,but thats all the arm twisting it took!

Many know I'm fixing to be moving.I'm still not positive when.I'm waiting to hear from my landlord.The 30th is the last day in my apt,so I will be without the interenet.I hate that already!!!!!I was going to call and have it set up where the internet company could came to my house on the 30th,but IDK if I'll be in yet.The landlord might still be getting it ready and I couldn't get ahold of her today.So now I wont be able to call them untill mon.Then I have work to deal with cause you have to be there when they come and ofcourse they do the between 8 and noon crap!It's so sad cause this is the only stressfull thing about moving for me.Then I couldn't order the DC dvd cause I don't know where to ship it!Jesus that b!tch better call me and let me know whats going on!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In for the Havoc run! Give it hell Pantera!
Thanks crader and glad to have ya.I'm extremely pumped and ready.I purposely haven't trained since sunday!Two more days of no training to go!I wont be bored though.I'll have plenty to do!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just took a bottle of havoc,1 out of 7,out of my stash box and put it on the counter!That was the greatest walk of my life going from the closet to my kitchen while holding a bottle of havoc up high!I'm all gidy now if you can't tell by this meaningless post.I will take 20 mg's tomorrow,then 30 untill I decide it's time to up it to 40.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I just took a bottle of havoc,1 out of 7,out of my stash box and put it on the counter!That was the greatest walk of my life going from the closet to my kitchen while holding a bottle of havoc up high!I'm all gidy now if you can't tell by this meaningless post.I will take 20 mg's tomorrow,then 30 untill I decide it's time to up it to 40.
:toofunny: that's awesome bro, I actually do the same thing when I run something new. it's a wonderful feeling!

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
Dude the night before I started my drol I slept with it in my bed!!

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I use creatine yr round.When people cycle on and off creatine all they're doing is dropping the creatine levels in their muscles,then bringing them back up to max levels again.So I just keep them at peak levels.I use creatine mono that I pay $20 for 180 5 gram servings.So price isn't an issue with that.

And no,I don't take any pump or energy products while on.Enhanced pumps aren't a concern while on,and energy products will raise BP even more.Besides pumps arem't exactly the heart of DC training.I might not even be using pump and energy products anymore.I need to start being more selective on my supps and stop spending so much money on stuff that doesn't matter much.Just the basics and more food with ocasional designer cycles.
I also take creatine year round. It was Dr.D that told me to save it for PCT. I don't remember his reasons but I believe I save it on my PC at work so I will look it up.

Something else I thought of was if you're going to be starting DC on this cycle I hope you have your weights figured out for the rep ranges. Selecting the wrong weight can really bum me out and make me feel like I hosed the wo. You want your workouts over the next 4-6 weeks to be spot on. Even if you just calculate based on % of what you are doing now it would be better then going in blind and wasting time.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I also take creatine year round. It was Dr.D that told me to save it for PCT. I don't remember his reasons but I believe I save it on my PC at work so I will look it up.

Something else I thought of was if you're going to be starting DC on this cycle I hope you have your weights figured out for the rep ranges. Selecting the wrong weight can really bum me out and make me feel like I hosed the wo. You want your workouts over the next 4-6 weeks to be spot on. Even if you just calculate based on % of what you are doing now it would be better then going in blind and wasting time.
I don't have a damn clue about weights!I always use bb's and I will be using mostly db's now due to the nature of DC.I don't ever keep track of weight and reps either.I just start light and add untill I get to my work sets.My reps change alot,so the weight does too.I just give it my all once I'm done warming up.I will do my best to guess what weight I should use during my warm ups for the dc.I should be close to the 11-15 rp.If I'm too ow or too high,I'm still going to give it my all either way.

The only reason I see for one to use creatine for PCT only is for someone who cycles it.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established

:goodpost:This is so true bro. If I miss on my weights (I don't even do DC) it fcuking ruins me for the whole week!!! I hate that sht!! :frustrate
Pantera you might want to start writing your sht down and figure out your 1RM before you get started bro cause from what I've read on DC your going to need to know what the fcuk your throwin around to get the benys of the low volume....

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:This is so true bro. If I miss on my weights (I don't even do DC) it fcuking ruins me for the whole week!!! I hate that sht!! :frustrate
Pantera you might want to start writing your sht down and figure out your 1RM before you get started bro cause from what I've read on DC your going to need to know what the fcuk your throwin around to get the benys of the low volume....
I'm going to keep track while doing DC,and maybe forever now.By keep track I mean writing it down on my little notebook I will be buying.I know what my low reps are and I have checked the internet on those liftng charts to see what they say my max is.The thing of it is is that I have been cutting for a little while now and haven't trained since sunday.So it only makes sence that weights will be down a little.I'd have a much better idea if I could still use BB's.DB's are such a pain in the a$$ to use!I shouldn't be far off after a few warmups.If I do happen to hit 10 or so when I'm shooting for 7 or so,I'll still go to failure and continue the rp set.It's recomended for older guys to do higher reps than the 11-15 to save their joints.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
You got to write that stuff down. When I train I know exactly what weight and how many reps I have to get. Currently I'm using a rep range of 6-10 on most of my exercises. On my last back wo I did palms up BB Rows @ 280lbs for 6 reps. The 6th rep was to failure and though I attempted a 7th I was not able to complete it. The next time I train back and I get to BB Rows I know exactly my work weight and because I got 6 reps last time my goal will be at least 7 or I'll fvcking kill myself trying. When I get that extra rep I feel awesome because I know last time it was impossible so that 1 extra rep means I got stronger. Once I can do the upper limit of the rep range, in this case 10, I increase the weight to bring me back down to the bottom of the rep range and start building back up again. Anyway that's how I do it and there are different ways for advancing but my point is you can't go my memory or feel because maybe your memory is sh!t or your energy levels are down today so you thought you trained hard but really you did less than last time. The whole point is to always try and do more than before weather it's rep, weight or time...basically progressive overload. By writing it down there is no confusion and you are able to judge progress. It also helps you to gauge weather a diet, supplement or training routine is working for you because you can look back to see if your performance is improving or not. On epi/havoc you could possibly add 5-10lbs to the bar every week depending on the exercise so you likely won't be looking for an extra rep but rather the same reps with a heavier weight from session to session. If you plateau on a weight start going for reps.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed my bruddah!! I'm as excited about this run as you are Pantera! You've done a great job at building our anticipation for this cycle. Now it's time for Pantera to wreak fukkin' Havoc on those weights!!:aargh: And, you really do need to start a training journal to keep up with progress. They have a workout tracker here on the forums. I may have to start using that one myself. It looks uber cool! I write my workouts down in a composition book that I keep. It's a great motivator as well. Like FOOFAC said, you can see exactly what you perfromed the last time you worked those same bodyparts, and then try to better it!! And I also get all giddy like a kid on Christmas Eve night looking at the presents under the tree. For the last week, I've been looking in my stash drawer and started drooling!! UUMMMM!!:food: Damn, there's a lot of gear in there!! I'm fukkin' slobberin' right now!! LOL THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think I'd try the DC method without a regular spotter. Especially on Havoc cause that sht is going to make your strength go through the roof!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think I'd try the DC method without a regular spotter. Especially on Havoc cause that sht is going to make your strength go through the roof!!
Thats why I'm going to use db's,cause you can just dump them when needed.When I started training I was always alone so it's all I know.I have failed before and had to get out of some awkward positions,but it's no big deal realy.IMO, attempts at maxes are the only thing that truly require a spotter.Although I would enjoy to have one for DC so I could use bb's.If you didn't have to end on negatives and do static holds sometimes,I would still use a bb no problem.I always go to failure with a bb.

And FOOFAC;I completely agree with the training log.I just never used one before.I mean if you gave it 100%,then you did all you could do was my thinking before.It would be nice to know exactly what you did last time though and watch your progress and kniow it was the certain rep range or training style that worked better than usual.Thats one thing I'm happy about with DC is you have to record your wo's.I'm sure I'll do it forever now,wether it's with DC or not.Nice avi,Yates is crazy!

I just took my first dose of havoc!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just took my first dose of havoc!
Oh hell yeah!! Now you're on the sauce!! Tear it up my bruddah!!:aargh::aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I just found out I can move into my new place tomorrow.Mon will be my first training day and I guess I will leave my computer here untill the night of the 30th so I can update my first workout.Then I will call on Mon to have the internet set up at my new place.I tried today but they are closed.So I'm not sure how long I wont have the internet after Mon,but I'll get it as soon as possible or get on someone elses computer to update if possible.

This DC is going to take some getting used to!One RP set kinda limits your options.Sometimes I'll go to normal weight and hit way too many reps or it feels light so I just add more on the next set and count it as a warmup.You can't do that with DC..............It is suggested to keep the reast pause sets at 11-15 reps total,so I guess I'll try and stay at 11 so when the increases hit I will get around 15 or so......Then increase the weight next time.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say fvcking Carrot Top scares me these days!!!
Somebody needs to tell this guy to do more than just lateral raises.

That sh*t looks like he used synthol in his delts.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have problems with aggression or rather lack of aggression on Havoc/Epi? For me it seemed like I was in a good mood all the time so I found it hard to get angry for a workout. I train angry so this was weird for me. I could still train hard and performance went up but I enjoy the mental state that I intentionally induce prior to training. Outside of the gym I loved how it made me feel so that was great. My quick fix was to start arguments with my wife pre-wo just to get my rage on. She is pregnant no so I"m looking for an alternative for my next cycle.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have problems with aggression or rather lack of aggression on Havoc/Epi? For me it seemed like I was in a good mood all the time so I found it hard to get angry for a workout. I train angry so this was weird for me. I could still train hard and performance went up but I enjoy the mental state that I intentionally induce prior to training. Outside of the gym I loved how it made me feel so that was great. My quick fix was to start arguments with my wife pre-wo just to get my rage on. She is pregnant no so I"m looking for an alternative for my next cycle.
I have plenty to be mad about.I'm broke,on probation,my job sucks,gym plays dance music and hip hop,or r an b every day,I haven't been laid in.........way too long!!!!

I felt pretty good today after I went and talked to my landlord,signed the lease,got the keys and the green light to move in tomorrow.I'm happy about this anyways though.I have lived in a van,travel trailer,game room of parents house,a couple couches,an eficiancy apt and now a 1 bedroom apt.So this is my first house and the yard is pretty damn big for my three yr old pit who knows nothing but this apt and the baseball fields across the street he gets to visit every now and then.He should calm down to a great extent with a yard.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I have plenty to be mad about.I'm broke,on probation,my job sucks,gym plays dance music and hip hop,or r an b every day,I haven't been laid in.........way too long!!!!

I felt pretty good today after I went and talked to my landlord,signed the lease,got the keys and the green light to move in tomorrow.I'm happy about this anyways though.I have lived in a van,travel trailer,game room of parents house,a couple couches,an eficiancy apt and now a 1 bedroom apt.So this is my first house and the yard is pretty damn big for my three yr old pit who knows nothing but this apt and the baseball fields across the street he gets to visit every now and then.He should calm down to a great extent with a yard.

Thanks bro you just cheered me up. lol
You'll see the sh!t makes ya feel great!!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro you just cheered me up. lol
You'll see the sh!t makes ya feel great!!!
How long did the feel good feeling take to kick in?You pulsed it though and I'm just running it straight.How long for you BS(and everyone else with experience)?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks marcinator.Yeah I had bought 7 and figured I should try it before i buy more! :think: I've just heard many good things.

I just had something I haven't had in so long.A big @$$ plate of spaghetti!And I mean big!I knew I wouldn't be able to finish it,but I did with no problem.It's kind of bitter sweet cause I ate so much bland food and did boring cardio to get ripped.Now at the beginning of summer,I'm bulking again.I'm going to do my best to stay as lean as possible,but still.Oh yeah,my whole reason for posting.I browned the meat for the spaghetti and drained it,then added 6 egg whites and cooked it like that and then added the sauce.It was pretty good.I couldn't taste the egg whites at all and that just added 36 grams of protien to that dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.