Epistane

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just wanted to know about what you guys thought about running Epistane 30mg the 1st week and upping the dosage till the SIDEs really kick in. so maybe 30.40.50.60.60

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well i strarted a few days back(Havoc) at 40mg and the only side i had was the first day i had some really bad chin splints running a mile other than that i feel great.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id stay in the 40-60mg range for 4 weeks

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Looks fine to me if you get to 40 and the sides start to kick in then the next week at 50 should be just about right. If 50 is feeling very strong and the gain are rolling in then it might be enough for the last two weeks. If not then the last week at 60 may help you get the most out of your cycle. As long as you have enough on hand to make that split up it is what I would shoot for.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
i know if i would run an AI along to prevent gyno

Why would you run an AI with Epi?? It works almost like a SERM as it is. An AI is really not needed, and since EPI is so dry, you would probably dry your joints out so bad you wouldn't want to lift.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ANimal flex will fix that.. i hearing that i will need vitex

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Where are you getting your information?? Why would you need Vitex?? Are you sure you've done research on Epi?? Really man, Epi is probably the most straight forward OTC steroid there is. You don't need to run anything with it, other than standard liver protectors and such and monitor your blood pressure.

Sure, its a good idea to have Nolva or something similar on hand just in case, but you are making this way too complicated.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Where are you getting your information?? Why would you need Vitex?? Are you sure you've done research on Epi?? Really man, Epi is probably the most straight forward OTC steroid there is. You don't need to run anything with it, other than standard liver protectors and such and monitor your blood pressure.

Sure, its a good idea to have Nolva or something similar on hand just in case, but you are making this way too complicated.
Good advice brutha. I'll be starting Epi VERY soon (few days). I will only run CYCLE SUPPORT and standard supps ( multi vitamin, flax/fish oils, aminos, whey, etc.) running up to 40mg at the end week (week 4 of 4).

PCT: Toremifene, Diesel Test Hardcore, standard supps as seen above, and if not cycle support, i'll still use a liver supp cause I always take them (cheap and the liver smiles) :)

BTW, Epistane is supposed to be a remedy for gyno, so I wouldn't worry about GETTING gyno from it.

Good luck!

-Papa!-

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Vitex still has its place. It has been shown to stimulate LH production, which can help minimize shutdown and libido issues.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Have some Vitex (Chaste Berry) or know where to pick some up in case of prolactin sides ...
Well, I have never heard of anyone getting prolactin sides from any epi compound when run solo, but it wouldn't hurt to have on hand. And as far as LH goes, Epi compounds I believe have been shown to increase that on its own. I'd have to do some searching to find the supporting info on that though.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have never heard of anyone getting prolactin sides from any epi compound when run solo, but it wouldn't hurt to have on hand. And as far as LH goes, Epi compounds I believe have been shown to increase that on its own. I'd have to do some searching to find the supporting info on that though.
I'd be very interested to see a study where the addition of exogenous androgens increased luteinizing hormone, since it would mean that not only would epistane not shut a person down, but it could reverse/prevent shutdown if used with other hormones. Not only that, it could turn our understanding of the HPTA on its ear.

In other words, I seriously doubt it.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I will see if I can dig it up. I believe it was posted by LMD, but I could be wrong.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
From IBE's board:

Finally the PRO-Anabolic, anti-estrogen we have all been waiting for has arrived! Epistane™, exhibits a strong, long lasting anti-estrogen effect that is organ tissue specific. This means it works only where you want it to work. Broad range estrogen blockers and aromatase inhibitors can result in system shut down, aching joints, and decreased IGF-I expression. Epistane™ binds specifically to the 17β-estradiol receptor protein in the target tissues. Because of its long lasting and strong effects on specific tissue, Epistane™ can significantly reduce and reverse the effects of gynocomastia because not only does Epistane™ specifically block estrogen in breast tissue but it induces an estrogen-depleted condition which leads to apoptosis or the death of the breast tissue cells. Studies show that small doses of the parent compound, Epitiostanol, at just 10-20mg/week showed a complete disappearance of the mass and pain in 25% of the male patients in the clinical trail, while the other 75% of the patients showed at least a 50% reduction in the mass and complete loss of pain in just 4-8 weeks. That’s results in 100% of the male users with no side effects. While compounds such as Clomid and Nolvadex also block the 17β-estradiol receptor, they do not elicit the same increase in protein synthesis and strength gains that Epistane can offer.
Epistane™ is more than an anti-estrogen, though, as it also binds to androgen receptors in skeletal muscle. As a PRO-Anabolic compound Epistane™ promotes increases in strength and lean body mass with an anabolic/androgenic value (Q ratio) of 12. With most powerful androgens there is a high risk of the natural suppression of the gonads. Epistane™, unlike other PRO-Anabolic compounds that have recently been released, is relatively mild on the gonads and, due to the anti-estrogenic effects and the fact that Epistane™ keeps LH levels elevated, post cycle therapy becomes a breeze. All effects combined make Epistane™ a great compound to produce dry, lean gains in muscle mass with minimal side effects and suppression of the body’s natural androgen production, while lowering the effects of natural estrogen or combating estrogen from endogenous/exogenous sources. This makes it a powerful tool when combined with “wet” compounds in attempt to increase gains and decrease side effects. One can also not overlook the potential benefit of this compound taken alone, especially when recovering from periods of “wet” compounds. If you don’t want to worry about how your lipid and liver values are doing and whether or not you are going to get gynocomastia or not then get Epistane™, stop worrying, and experience what others are raving about!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
And I believe it was Dr. D that said Epi could be used in very small doses DURING pct to help recovery. I don't have time to search for that at the moment.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
From IBE's board:

That's a write-up, not a study. In other words, that's IBE's sales pitch on the product.

Furthermore, if you read it, when they say "keeps elevated" they mean that because it's "relatively mild" there isn't much shutdown. It does not say that it raises LH, and in fact, admits that it does lower it.