THUNDERGOD'S SIKK SON OF ODIN STRENGTH CYCLE!! with TRN, Epi, and Phera

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greetings!! It's almost that time again. Cycle time baby!!:aargh: Starting this Sunday, I begin a new journey. Here's the dosing protocol for this 3 week cycle. These dosages will be taken everyday for the entire 3 weeks. I'll be using ALRI's Methoxy TRN @4 caps (6 mg.) per day, EST Methyl-E @ 30 mg., and finally Juggernaut Phera-Bol @20 mg. per day. This should translate into incredible strength gains. That's the goal for this one. Once again I would like to state the method for this madness!!:fool2: The Epi is used because it's uber-dry and also anti-estrogenic as well. This will help to combat the Phera's wetness and the possibility of TRN's progestational induced lactation and to help prevent gyno. A lot of people feel that Phera is wet (myself included) even though if your diet is really tight, it won't bloat you at all. My diet is totally spot-on at the moment. The TRN is dry and is absolutely incredible for strength gains. I've only used TRN once before, so I'm excited about using it again! I will outline support ancillaries and Post Cycle Therapy later. Let's get this party started!!:djparty: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP!!! BUMP!!! BUMP!!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Woo hoooo! First to the party! Ready to kick some arse and take some names TG? I know you are!!! T minus two days and counting.

Suckas, :bow28:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm in this motha fcuka!!! Representin the hated and the hardcore!!! Yeeeaaa!!!!!!
I can't believe it's almost got time again!! Man, time flys when your not running Sht yourself:sad:.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I'm in for this. Followed along your last crazy cycle as well (btw how long ago was that?) Best of luck TG:bb3:

Also with regards to the Phera, I have looked into the bloat issue quite a lot. Basically from what I understand its not estrogen related bloat. DMT doesn't aromatize. The bloat is due to a mineral imbalance caused by the DMT. It will hit some people but not all, so guess its luck of the draw

:dl:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TG, have you PM'd Bass and Pantera?? Cause there gonna be pissed if they show up last lol......I know I was when I got to your last cycle on fcuking page 2-3!!!! I'll never forgive myself for that.........jk

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
s's's's's'sssssub'd!!!!!

Looks good, TG! I mean, that's quite a cocktail!!! Look for a PM, too.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Oh i was not told about this! TG you know the rules:smite:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh i was not told about this! TG you know the rules:smite:
Sorry bro!:sad: Please accept my sincerest apologies. I would have PM'ed you, but I thought you were busy with the partying and kissing girls, etc......so on.... . you know!!:woohoo: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
all the Asgard's warriors are with you again for this battle, go thunder...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wilkommen (welcome) everyone!! This is great!! You people are the very best. No other forum holds a candle to AM, if you ask me. I'm so very glad to have everyone show up for the freak show! It's going to be one exciting ride!! I will do my very best to keep everyone interested and entertained. I appreciate any and all feedback from my wonderful friends.:box: Rock on my peeps!!:head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
in! Time to put on your Viking Hat!

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
good luck on this leg of your quest,
for some reason I feel like urging you to drink lots of goat's milk on this one, so pick up a couple half gallon cartons from the store on your next trip.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good point or you could get some of that Oroxy Goat whey TG!!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they make goat whey? lol I'm gonna give it a shot.

mmmm,now I want gjetost....
I think Gaspari Nutrition makes it. But why the goat whey or milk? I'm lost on this one. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think Gaspari Nutrition makes it. But why the goat whey or milk? I'm lost on this one. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Vyotech makes the goat whey....and I have no idea what's going on I was just chimin in with these other crazy bast@rds lol.....:fool2:

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I dunno,
must be the norweigan blood and my own protein needs at the moment influencing my comment, heh.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dunno,
must be the norweigan blood and my own protein needs at the moment influencing my comment, heh.
Yeah, I saw where you were desiring gjetost. I hear that goat's milk is really good for you. It's just that I've never drank it. I wouldn't mind it though. Or even mare's milk for that matter. I would try that Vyotech Oroxy Whey but their sh!t is so freakin' expensive.:fool2: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well we're all there TG. Entertain us.......
Check this out I had to go to the dentist today (I hate the dentist!!!) and when the chick took my bp% it was 170 over 110!!!! She was like uh.....did you just finish running or something?? I was like no.....OMG am I going to die??? I totally freaked her the fcuk out it was hilarious.........
I did have a pretty bad anxiety attack though that sucked but it was worth freaking her out lol....

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed again TG!!!

Holy sh!t BS!!!!Thats time to worry high BP!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Sheepster, are you taking any Hawthorn Berries or Celery Seed Extract for that BP bro? 2 grams of Hawthorn Berries per day has done wonders for mine. I'm a big, old fart too. And mine was only 126/82 during this last cycle. And those were some pretty hefty dosages I was taking on that cycle!:fool2: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you Bassgod and Pantera. Now all my crew's up in dis haus!! :djparty:Wundebar!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this is out of the fukkin' blue and all, but how come there's a ban coming on Tren, Phera, and Bold but the freakin' prices aren't coming down like they did on sh!t like M1T before it got canned? Same with MDHT, M-Dien, and M-5AA and many others back in Jan. 2005? That sh!t got dirt cheap there at the end. Why isn't everyone selling Phera for like $10 a bottle? :think:Come on people, let's have a fukkin' blowout sale!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm taking....well it's
424mg'shawthorn
141mg's hawthorn extract
I was taking 4 a day to control my naturally high BP.Now I'm taking 6 for my havoc cycle.Thats over 3 grams.It better keep it low.I have seen it at 160/? before while on.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like a fun 3 weeks TG. Do you have specific goals as far as strength gains go?

Also what kind of routine are you going to be using?

Good luck bro, I look forward to seeing your results :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a fun 3 weeks TG. Do you have specific goals as far as strength gains go?

Also what kind of routine are you going to be using?

Good luck bro, I look forward to seeing your results :)
I'm just basically looking to increase as much strength on the most lifts that I can! I train each bodypart once per week. I lift 3 days per week and do cardio on 3 separate days. Then I have 1 total rest day per week. I hit Back and Biceps on Sunday, Chest and Triceps on Wednesday, and Legs and Shoulders on Friday. I train very much like Dorian Yates, Mike Mentzer, and sorta like Branch Warren. Gut-busting intensity with few work sets. I take the work sets to failure, then go beyond when on-cycle with drop sets, descending sets, and rest-pause reps. Also heavy negatives. You could check out some of my recent workouts in my last thread called, Thundergod's 3-Week Blitz-Krieg"!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Sheepster, are you taking any Hawthorn Berries or Celery Seed Extract for that BP bro? 2 grams of Hawthorn Berries per day has done wonders for mine. I'm a big, old fart too. And mine was only 126/82 during this last cycle. And those were some pretty hefty dosages I was taking on that cycle!:fool2: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
No worries my brethren. :hammer:
I was having an anxiety attack. I have them sometimes when I'm in a really uncomfortable situation. It only lasted about 10minutes and after that I was OK. When they checked my bp% as I was getting finished it was 112 over 60. Pretty gnarly ass jump hu??? Sucks man:sad: I've had this problem my whole life. I have xanax for it but I didn't take any cause I didn't want to sabotage my workout this afternoon........

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TG, when you have your metabolic panel done, what levels do you test for specifically? AST/ALT, GGT, GGTP, 5'NTD, Glu? I only ask, as I hear so many people say, "I have 'tests' regularly to ensure safety" but then never see anything to support it. Would you mind throwing up your last panel, and maybe the one to come? I'm interested in seeing your levels.
Just in case you didn't see.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No worries my brethren. :hammer:
I was having an anxiety attack. I have them sometimes when I'm in a really uncomfortable situation. It only lasted about 10minutes and after that I was OK. When they checked my bp% as I was getting finished it was 112 over 60. Pretty gnarly ass jump hu??? Sucks man:sad: I've had this problem my whole life. I have xanax for it but I didn't take any cause I didn't want to sabotage my workout this afternoon........
What happens man?I freak out sometimes in uncomftorable situations.Sweating alot,heart beating hard,just nervous as hell sometimes.Different things can set it off.....It's weird how some things will freak me out and others that you'd think would,won't.Like public speaking.......No way man!!!!That group conseling class I did for probation was so hard to get through for me.........Is this an anxiety attack?IDK what it is realy.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What happens man?I freak out sometimes in uncomftorable situations.Sweating alot,heart beating hard,just nervous as hell sometimes.Different things can set it off.....It's weird how some things will freak me out and others that you'd think would,won't.Like public speaking.......No way man!!!!That group conseling class I did for probation was so hard to get through for me.........Is this an anxiety attack?IDK what it is realy.
That is exactly what it is brother. You just described ALL the symptoms I get when it happens too!!!! Have you noticed that it gets worse on cycle. Cause I thought mine would go nuts on Epi but check this out. I NEVER had ONE the WHOLE TIME I was on it!! Never even had a single feeling of panic or nervousness for the 4 weeks I ran it!!! That was by far the best effect of it IMO.....the strength and vascularity was nice too though lol:clap2:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just in case you didn't see.
Well, first of all, I never said I get regular tests to ensure safety. The last test I had was back last fall. It was the very next day after a heavy Phera cycle, so I can tell you the levels were higher than normal. But a month later another test showed great improvement! I can get the test results from my doctor, I'm sure. But I'm not worried. It's very comforting to me that you are however. Thanks Mullet!!:clap2: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, first of all, I never said I get regular tests to ensure safety. The last test I had was back last fall. It was the very next day after a heavy Phera cycle, so I can tell you the levels were higher than normal. But a month later another test showed great improvement! I can get the test results from my doctor, I'm sure. But I'm not worried. It's very comforting to me that you are however. Thanks Mullet!!:clap2: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
I'm not worried, I'm interested; I want to see what somebody's values look like after such a decision.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^ Lmfao....... (Aw d@mnit that was for the one above that...)

Last edited:
pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is exactly what it is brother. You just described ALL the symptoms I get when it happens too!!!! Have you noticed that it gets worse on cycle. Cause I thought mine would go nuts on Epi but check this out. I NEVER had ONE the WHOLE TIME I was on it!! Never even had a single feeling of panic or nervousness for the 4 weeks I ran it!!! That was by far the best effect of it IMO.....the strength and vascularity was nice too though lol:clap2:
Well it feels good to know,but that sucks!I never had it while in school.Once I started working all the time and falling out of the loop of friends,it just started to grow.The dumbest things make me nervous sometimes,and I hate it!I haven't noticed any changes except for alcahol.That will just take it away once enough is in me.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not worried, I'm interested; I want to see what somebody's values look like after such a decision.
I've seen numerous such results posted here in the threads. Do some searching and satisfy your curiosity! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I have anxiety issues too. Now on my 2nd cycle, I can honestly say I haven't had one on cycle ever, if anything I feel more confident, relaxed, and at ease in general.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey TG, it looks like you have a new stalker.........:fool2:
And Mullet, You are very versed in BB supplementation and AAS use from what I have read of your post........BUT it seems like your just picking at a scab here. (trying to start sht!! in other words) TG is a big boy and he can do whatever he wants to do to his body without your blessing so really bro give it a rest...........

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen numerous such results posted here in the threads. Do some searching and satisfy your curiosity! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
No way, not after cycles like this. I'm not bullshitting or being condescending. After reading T1's thread about hepatic distress, I'm truly interested in what your values look like after back-to-back oral cycles. Don't take offense, as I'm not intending it.

IIRC, you mentioned something about being tested in your other thread, and I was merely wondering if you are planning on following up on it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And Mullet, You are very versed in BB supplementation and AAS use from what I have read of your post........BUT it seems like your just picking at a scab here. (trying to start sht!! in other words) TG is a big boy and he can do whatever he wants to do to his body without your blessing so really bro give it a rest...........
I'm not causing ****, I'm asking a question.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have anxiety issues too. Now on my 2nd cycle, I can honestly say I haven't had one on cycle ever, if anything I feel more confident, relaxed, and at ease in general.
Hmm, weird me too. What have you run (what are you running??) cause I have only run Epidrol. So I don't have much to go by.....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyway, if you're not getting tested that's fine. I was just wondering as I saw you mention it - good luck.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: And thus it is written, and so shall it ever be!!THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aww, I'm not a cool kid!? Fvck!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is condescending IMO....and he obviously doesn't care about your "interest" in his panels dude or he would have answered one of your other 4 posts asking the SAME question.......

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is condescending IMO....and he obviously doesn't care about your "interest" in his panels dude or he would have answered one of your other 4 posts asking the SAME question.......
You got a hold on that caps lock button skip!