thoughts on clomid

1. thoughts on clomid

myself yet to try it. soon... why does it make people feel all "weepy" & emotional & such? is this a bunch of estrogen? i guess it is a mild form basically. ps did y'all see what nelson montana said about the stuff in his book. harsh...

2. Try clomid for what? post-cycle? for fun?

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

3. post cycle. is it fun? all i hear is guys saying they cry uncontrolably & vision gets screwed up & the like. montana just basically said the stuff didn't work obviously because it was all the estrogen making you cry. i don't think he knows what he's talking about.
    •   

4. Hey bro, whats with all these threads of yours man? Ive counted about 3 or 4 pointless threads and a couple of them I can't even understand wtf your talking about. Please refrain from cluttering up the boards, tie your fingers together or something. Also, there are different forums for a reason my man.

Just trying to save you an a$$ reeming from the mods.
  5. BAD clomid experience.

Clomid is a synthetic estroegn analog. Your brain sees it as estroegn even though your body doesnt.. (it has mild anti estrogenic properties in relation to gyno).

I took it after a HEAVY fina/Sust 250 cycle and I SWEAR TO GOD I was a weeping bitch. I was crying at ****ing hallmark commercials... and I dont usually cry at much... hell I didnt even cry when old yeller died LOL.

plus you have to take A LOT of clomid to see any effect. I was even mixing it with liquidex and it still took 4 weeks to get my nuts back.

Keep in mind everyone is different... some guys say they can take it and not have many sides or get that emotional. I dont know... but keep in mind if you start top feel all wierd and moody... its the clomid.

You're MUCH better off with HCG/6-OXO and liquidex ot Nolva.

6. Recently participated in a 6 month study for Androxal (12.5 mg ED). Been out of the study for 3 months now. Total test went from under 300 to 856 ng/dl by the 4th month. After 2 months washout went to 420 something and kind of stayed there. I have recently resumed with Clomid at 25 mg M, W, F and feeling good again. Estradiol was very high (78) by the end of the dosing with Androxal so I'm experimenting with Arimistane. I can't tell if its working by feel and I probably won't get blood work for test and estrad for quite some time. I plan to get some Aromasin to see if that creates a noticable difference by feel. Any thoughts or comments are welcome.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Your guys thoughts on this
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 05:45 PM
  2. My Thoughts on Meth 1-T Cycles
    By Skark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 01:10 PM
  3. Dependant on Clomid??
    By DZL2003 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1