My Methyl 1 Test log...

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Bobo sounds good so far, looking forward to seeing what this week will bring. If I keep reading positive results like this I will be getting some Methyl 1test powder and making oral solutions. This site has made a homebrewer out of me. If I get it though it will be a fair amout so if anyone wants to go in on it, PM me. Later J

2. Originally posted by Skark

Bobo, question for you. What is your PH and/or AAS history? I assume you are very androgen experienced to start out at 30 mgs per day right?

Yes I am.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Originally posted by Bobo

Yes I am.
    very eloquently put bob, you're verbosity is unmatched

4. F U scotty.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. F U scotty.
    Bobo, does aggression seem to be intensified for you in this cycle? I havent noticed any in mine. Perhaps your just sensitive.

I take it your weight hasnt changed since you havent posted so? Thats a question.

db
    •   

6. No, that just how I say "Hi" to the douchebag from Brooklyn.

I will weight in tonight. I usually keep it to a week to week basis. Daily weight changes fluctuate too much so they are not accurate IMO.

7. ooh the old Brooklyn hi. Kinda like the Miami 1 finger salute but with words instead.

8. looking forward to the weight in

9. Update:

Did chest tonight and was 2-3 reps higher on all lifts. Strength is still going up (chest is my weakest group).

Did a weigh in and was up 4lbs. Bi's felt like they were popping out of my skin today.

The **** is LEGIT.

10. 4 pounds in 7 days? 8 days?? Good things come to those that stock up while they can

Chemo

11. I did eat like crazy all day Saturday but its not even the weight gain that I'm impressed with. Its the change in body composition. I just look more muscular and vascular and for me to see a differnce in only a week means something is happening. It just impressive and I don't get impressed easily.

12. Me thinks I will be stacking 20-30mg's a dy of this with 900mg's of 1,4 ad

13. Great! Keep the feedback coming. If you have good results I am going to give in and pick up a couple bottles.

14. Did you guys think I was lying?
    -AT

15. Do you have any bad sides?

16. Originally posted by Bobo
    If I don't mention it, its not there.
    For the second time.

17. Of course not Andrew. I am keeping a close eye on your thread and bobo's.

18. Did you guys think I was lying?
    You liar!! J/K bro.
    Im taking and having the same experiences as you two and just about everyone else on it. Im running the same doses as Bobo but Im also running a dermal on top so thats why I decided not to log anything. I didnt want to have different results and then here people talk **** about why im using other stuff as well. You gotta hate when people call you a liar and your realy telling the truth. If im lieing it doesnt bother me but telling the truth, I wanna reach through the screen and rip there throat out. oops im drifting in rage again.

Are either of you guys feeling any more soreness then normal. I ask cause I went above and beyond yesterday on chest and bi's and my bi's are killing me. I dont normally get to sore, but I dont normally go as heavy as I did. I have to scratch my back like a bear on a tree, I cant get my arm back far enough over head to reach anything. But **** the pump is incredible.

db

Sorry for the Hijack Bob, your released and free to go about your way again.

19. db I am assuming you are using a 4ad transdermal?

20. Yep,
    But Im thinking of lowering doseages of M1T since Ive heard from a couple members that I could be quite possibly wasteing 10mg of the stuff with each dose. Im pretty big and have a high tolerance to AAS's and PH's but after thinking of how fast this stuff has hit me Im actually thinking there right. Thats a dollar a dose down the drain if they are. It definitly gives you something to think about. Chemo and the others are right though, this stuff is to new to say for sure how it will effect each individual on a dosage basis.

db

21. Update:

Strength is still on the rise. Did bi's and arms looked damn big. Got a comment from my buddy saying my arms were getting bigger. He was right.

First side effects starting to occur but nothing major. I had a little insomnia last night and was tired late afternoon. Also started cramping a little bit in lower back. Felt exactly like D-bol cramping.

22. POTASSIUM!!!! I cramp bad on just about everything, but dry compounds like Fina are really bad for potassium loss.

EDog

23. Originally posted by Bobo
    Update:

Strength is still on the rise. Did bi's and arms looked damn big. Got a comment from my buddy saying my arms were getting bigger. He was right.

First side effects starting to occur but nothing major. I had a little insomnia last night and was tired late afternoon. Also started cramping a little bit in lower back. Felt exactly like D-bol cramping.
    Yea, WTF is that - I ****ing pound potassium all day long. My lower back is cramped up big time.
    -AT

24. Have you noticed a hardening effect on your muscles? I have been on the M1-t for 8 days now and have noticed a significant hardening.

25. Every animal is different on a compound. No back issues here, but BP is up for sure on my dogs...

EDog

26. Originally posted by Andrew Thoresen
    Did you guys think I was lying?
    -AT
    not me...i'm thinking of doin a m1t cycle myself...and yours and bobo's results are helping alot.

27. Originally posted by db682

You liar!! J/K bro.
    Im taking and having the same experiences as you two and just about everyone else on it. Im running the same doses as Bobo but Im also running a dermal on top so thats why I decided not to log anything. I didnt want to have different results and then here people talk **** about why im using other stuff as well. You gotta hate when people call you a liar and your realy telling the truth. If im lieing it doesnt bother me but telling the truth, I wanna reach through the screen and rip there throat out. oops im drifting in rage again.

Are either of you guys feeling any more soreness then normal. I ask cause I went above and beyond yesterday on chest and bi's and my bi's are killing me. I dont normally get to sore, but I dont normally go as heavy as I did. I have to scratch my back like a bear on a tree, I cant get my arm back far enough over head to reach anything. But **** the pump is incredible.

db

Sorry for the Hijack Bob, your released and free to go about your way again.

I am only 4 days in and have noticed much more soreness (I am coming back from having the flu last week so that my be some of it) I am usually not sore at all>

28. I'm noticing a lot less soreness which should happen when taking androgens. Usually I'm sore for days at a time with large muscle groups. Now its a little over a day and I'm fine.

29. For the sake of those that have not heard about M-1-T yet SPREAD THE WORD! Tell them it is not going to last long so if they want it they need to pick it up NOW. It's worth it...

Chemo

30. Update:

I'm friggin big. I'm friggin strong too. People look at me and get the hell out of the way. Feels good.

That detailed enough for you?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My M1T (Methyl 1 Test) Log
    By BigMfer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 05:47 PM
  2. My Methyl Drol Log
    By Luke667 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 03:16 AM
  3. Methyl-1-test Log
    By TheTom in forum Cycle Info