B's Epi/M-drol Log

bwrestler31

Awards
I've loaded cycle supports and liver longer. I am starting epidrol today. This is exactly how I am planning on running my cycle.

Days 1-2: Epidrol 20mg
Days 3-7: Epidrol 20mg, M-drol 10mg
Days 7-14: Epidrol 20mg, M-drol 20mg
Days 14-21: Epidrol 20mg, M-drol 20mg
Days 22-24: Torem 120mg
Days 25-32: Torem 90mg
Days 31-39: Torem 60mg
Days 40-47: Torem 30mg

Here is what I will be running for supports:
Days 1-47: Cycle Support, Liver Longer, Flax Seed, Fish oil, Multi, Calcium, Vit.C
Days 1-21: Taurine
Days 22-47: Retain2, Activate Extreme, 6-OXO Extreme

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You got me interested. Good luck man, i'll be watching closely :)

bwrestler31

Awards
Okay well I am starting off at 190lbs dry. I did a short cut cycle after I ran epidrol a couple months ago. I'm currently between 7-8% bodyfat (estimated by friends and myself- the way I look in the mirror means the most to me) I would like to get to about 6.5% at 200lbs by the end of pct. I plan on gaining about 12-14lbs during the cycle and cutting 2-4lbs during pct. I want to get as much as I can out of this cycle so I will be doing a lot of carb loading at night, which I know will add some fat. That is why I will cut during/after PCT.

I'll try to get some pics up before the weekend.

The weight(dry) goal for this cycle:
Day 1(starting weight): 190
Day 7: 194
Day 14: 199
Day 21: 204
Day 30: 205
Day 35: 204
Day 40: 203
Day 45: 202
Day 50(end weight): 202

Weebs

Weebs

Awards
i bumped the epi to 30mg during week 2. felt great. see how you feel and go from there. also id save the 6 oxo extreme after the serm so u dont get rebound.

SWOLE16

Awards
Bwrestler, your a fatty....with a six pack:afro:

Growth Junkie

Growth Junkie

Awards
Fat loss will be drastic M-Drol + Epi. M-Drol basically methyl Masteron which was big in the 80's for cutting before a comp. Ran these 2 a couple of months ago - great reults. Be following on. Good luck.

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
why do people insist on stacking methyls. . . .10-20-20 mdrol isnt enough?? thats about all id want to put my liver through. . . thats just me tho

Weebs

Weebs

Awards
epi's pretty mild. the guy doesnt drink and he'll stay away from tylenol and other things that are liver stressing.

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
epi's pretty mild. the guy doesnt drink and he'll stay away from tylenol and other things that are liver stressing.
i dont think hes gonna die or anything. . . . . i just think that the extra stress, that stacking two methyls, brings to the table isnt worth the reward. like i said 10-20-20 mdrol cycles are toxic enough for me. once again, just my opinions of course

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i dont think hes gonna die or anything. . . . . i just think that the extra stress, that stacking two methyls, brings to the table isnt worth the reward. like i said 10-20-20 mdrol cycles are toxic enough for me. once again, just my opinions of course
yeah stacking two methyls wil always pose risks, especially with m-drol, and especially going up to 20mgs per day. I suppose it he's got his support supps ready, his body is in good health and he stays clear of alcohol the results might be favourable. Interesting log none the less.

bwrestler31

Awards
Thanks for the imput guys.

I don't drink much at all. I've only had 3 beers, and a few shots since NewYears.

I started m-drol today. I'll run 10mg for 7-8days then 20mg for 12-16days. Everything depends on how my body reacts.

I finally started to get some appetite tonight. Now my body is telling me I need to eat and that means it's going to grow!!!

bwrestler31

Awards
Here's how I'm taking everything more detailed:

With Breakfast: 1xEpidrol, 1xCycle Supports, 2xMulti, 1xCalcium, 1xVit. C, 2xFish Oil, 1xFlax Seed Oil, 1g Taurine,

With Lunch: 1xLiver Longer, 1g Taurine

Pre-workout(12:00pm or 7:30pm): 1xM-drol

During workout: 1xProtein

With Post Workout Meal: 1g Taurine

Pre-bed(10:00pm): 1xEpidrol, 1xCycle Supports, 1xProtein

When I bump M-drol up to 20mg I'll take one before bed in place of epidrol, and take one Epidrol post workout.

Weight is still the same. Guess I gotta bump the calories a little more. Time to start killing the carbs.:hammer:

bwrestler31

Awards
Weight is about the same maybe up a pound or so, but I am really looking a lot leaner and more vascular.

Starting 20mg M-drol and 20mg Epidrol Today!!

bwrestler31

Awards
I didn't think I had gained more then a pound because I could tell I was loosing fat, but this morning I was 194.5 dry. So up 4.5lbs so far, and my bodyfat is down.

I don't want to post fullbody pictures because I do not want anyone I know(mainly family, brothers, coaches, etc..), but if anyone would like to try to guess my bf% from pictures I'll put up a picture of my back and chest/abs at the end of the cycle with pics before the cycle to see what you guys think.

Ohh and I love being able to eat all day anytime I want to now because I'm not in class when I should be having a meal.

bwrestler31

Awards
195+ dry now. Walking around at 197-199 during the day. I'm getting much leaner also, and I look a lot better. I'm going to really up the calories this week and try to get to 200 dry before I get off.

MOD EDIT: Moved. Wrong Forum.

bwrestler31

Awards
Well guys I'm finishing my cycle today. I'll be starting PCT Monday. I changed my mind, and will be using Novla, not Torem, for my SERM.

I'll check my final weight in the morning. I'm hoping to see 200 on the scale.

bwrestler31

Awards
Weight was 201.5 Dry this morning. Hoping to keep it above 200 through PCT.

Avenged7fold

Avenged7fold

Awards
good stuff. Ive been thinking about a cycle like this for a little bit now...how did the sides end up during the cycle?

bwrestler31

Awards
good stuff. Ive been thinking about a cycle like this for a little bit now...how did the sides end up during the cycle?
I noticed very little sides. The only thing I didn't like was I couldn't do deadlifts then back work on the same day no matter how much taurine I took.

I took 1-1.5g 2-4 times a day depending on what my training was that day.

bwrestler31

Awards
I'm currently at 202-202.5 dry, so my weight gain is over 12 pounds. I have 2 more weeks of pct. I am going to start 6-OXO Extreme the day after I finish my 3 weeks of Novla. I'm hoping this keeps my estrogen from rebounding. Any advice on how exactly to does it would be great.

bwrestler31

Awards
Sorry for the late reply. I've been working so much lately it killing me.

I am taking it like this:
40mg- 3 days
20mg- 11 days
10mg- 7-14 days- I'm not sure if I'm going to run it for 3 weeks or 4 yet. It depends on how I feel.

I'll start 6-oxo extreme at the conclusion of nolva.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the late reply. I've been working so much lately it killing me.

I am taking it like this:
40mg- 3 days
20mg- 11 days
10mg- 7-14 days- I'm not sure if I'm going to run it for 3 weeks or 4 yet. It depends on how I feel.

I'll start 6-oxo extreme at the conclusion of nolva.
How was your Blood Pressure throughout?

spshond

spshond

Awards
Iam thinking of just doing a simple cycle of Mdrol 10/20/20. This is what i have thus far, and plan on starting in 2 weeks:

CEL MDROL
AI Cycle Support
Orange Triad - Multi
Flax Seed Oil
Fish Oil
Optimum Nutrition Protein
Taurine
Liver 52

PCT
AI - Post Cycle Support
Torem - 120/90/60
Liver 52
Diesel Test Hardcore

on the 15th day, what would you recommend
6-OXO
Lean Extreme - Cortisol Levels.

This is where iam at a lost. I do not want a rebound of estrogen.

bwrestler31

Awards
How was your Blood Pressure throughout?
It went up a bit, about 20, but now it is only about 5 from where it started.

Iam thinking of just doing a simple cycle of Mdrol 10/20/20. This is what i have thus far, and plan on starting in 2 weeks:

CEL MDROL
AI Cycle Support
Orange Triad - Multi
Flax Seed Oil
Fish Oil
Optimum Nutrition Protein
Taurine
Liver 52

PCT
AI - Post Cycle Support
Torem - 120/90/60
Liver 52
Diesel Test Hardcore

on the 15th day, what would you recommend
6-OXO
Lean Extreme - Cortisol Levels.

This is where iam at a lost. I do not want a rebound of estrogen.
This is just what I am/would do, I do not take responsibility for anything that does not work out in the favor of those who do follow my advice.

I would only run 120mg of torem for 3-4 days. Too much is just as bad as too little.

I would start the Lean Extreme with the PCT. The 6-oxo should do pretty good at keeping your estrogen from rebounding. Just start at the dose it says and ramp it down over a 2-4 week period.