THUNDERGOD'S 3-WEEK BLITZ-KRIEG with Methyl-E, M-Drol, And D-Bol

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greetings everyone. Thundergod again. Back for more thrills and adventures! Always ready for a Wanderlust. This cycle will be comprised of several different goodies in a mish-mash mix. Week 1 will be made up with 20 mg. each of Methyl-E, M-drol, and D-Bol. In Week 2 I will go with Methyl-E @30 mg. and the M-Drol and D-Bol will stay at 20 mg. each. In Week 3 I will do all 3: Methyl-E, M-Drol, And D-Bol @30 mg. each for that final week. I know it's not popular to mix methyls, so let the flaming begin! I've done it before with no apparent problems. I'm taking lots of supports. I've just finished pre-loading Hawthorn Berries, Milk Thistle, 20 grams of healthy efa's, and lots of others things in preparation for this. I will keep check on my BP during the duration as well. I will also be using several different compounds for a pre-workout specialty mixture. 1 hour before each of my 3 weekly workout sessions I'll be taking 2 caps of MMV2, 2 caps of Primaforce Methylrage(MDHT), and 2 caps of Methoxy TST which should all work synergistically well together. Welcome everyone!!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Last edited:
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(In the voice of Ned Flanders off of the Simpsons) "Bump-Diddley-Oh-Doe Neighbor-Roonies!!"

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
first up to the freak show! bwuhahaha let the madness commence...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first up to the freak show! bwuhahaha let the madness commence...
Me and my liver welcome you! haha It's on like DonkeyKong!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some quick stats and facts: I'm 43 years old with over 20 years of lifting experience. I am 6'3" tall and currently weigh in at 260 pounds. My past PH/PS cycles and experience is: 5 Super-Drol, 4 Phera-Plex, 2 Halo-Drol, 1 Methoxy TRN/Methoxy TST combo with 12 mg. of M-Dien and 15 mg. of Phera-Vol tossed in, and 1 MMV2 cycle at double-dosage. This Blitz-Krieg will be the most adventurous thus far! Crazy Fun!!!:fool2: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

RBKing

Awards
Besides the liver strain, why only 3 weeks? I make my best ph/ps gains starting at 3 to 4. How about droppping something out and continuing to 4. I know your cycle would leave me wanting another week!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Besides the liver strain, why only 3 weeks? I make my best ph/ps gains starting at 3 to 4. How about droppping something out and continuing to 4. I know your cycle would leave me wanting another week!
Liver strain really isn't the issue with me actually. I think the hepatoxity damage levels attributed to these designers and even the d-bol are overblown. I don't drink alcohol at all, so I believe my liver is okay right now. Now to reply to why only 3 weeks? I, on the other hand, have seen in my experience that after 3 weeks in, my gains start to slow in the fourth week. It seems like anything past the third week for me, then sides start to outweigh the gains. But I use more compounds in the stack and larger dosages than most peoples' cycles do. So I'm going to stick to 3-weekers for a while to come. I've got more planned. I'm sitting on an insane stash that just miraculously grows all the time!! :lol: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Add in:

-P-Plex
-H-Drol

on top of what you are running now and run it for 6 weeks !!!!!

:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do I smell the stench of sarcasm in that suggestion Reaper?:gas: ha ha ha No, I think I've got enough methyls and mixtures for 1 go-around!! But as luck would have it, I do happen to have 3 bottles of Phera and 2 bottles of Halo-drol in my stash. They won't sit around forever, I can tell you that!! Appreciate having you aboard for another journey Reaper! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you considered that your three week point of diminishing returns could be due to nutritional and training issues, as opposed to compound limitations?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Relax TG im here!

I'm looking forward to another 3 weeks of banter and high dose ph's!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you considered that your three week point of diminishing returns could be due to nutritional and training issues, as opposed to compound limitations?
Always. I'm constantly critiquing my training methods and my diet to make sure they're on point. And they are. I just feel that short burst cycles are better for not overwhelming the HPTA, and causing massive shutdown for extended periods of time. I know suppression will definately occur with my dosages, but not for a long duration. It's easier for me to "bounce-back" during my PCT. I also get to do shorter PCT's because of the shorter cycles, which gives me a quicker opportunity to get back on another short burst cycle to keep the gains moving in a more steady fashoin. I recommend others to try this method out for themselves. Longer cycles= longer PCT's and worse suppression. You also stand to lose these gains in the longer PCT's. These are my personal opinions drawn from real-world experience only. No "Bro-Knowledge" here!! There are huge differences between "in-vida versus in-vivo" :study: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Relax TG im here!

I'm looking forward to another 3 weeks of banter and high dose ph's!
It's wonderful to have you with me on another anabolic walk-about!!:dance: It's going to be great fun!! :woohoo:THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always. I'm constantly critiquing my training methods and my diet to make sure they're on point. And they are. I just feel that short burst cycles are better for not overwhelming the HPTA, and causing massive shutdown for extended periods of time. I know suppression will definately occur with my dosages, but not for a long duration. It's easier for me to "bounce-back" during my PCT. I also get to do shorter PCT's because of the shorter cycles, which gives me a quicker opportunity to get back on another short burst cycle to keep the gains moving in a more steady fashoin. I recommend others to try this method out for themselves. Longer cycles= longer PCT's and worse suppression. You also stand to lose these gains in the longer PCT's. These are my personal opinions drawn from real-world experience only. No "Bro-Knowledge" here!! There are huge differences between "in-vida versus in-vivo" :study: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
well thats where my current cycle comes into play, its a test to see how i can recover from a long cycle. Ive run a long one before i believe 16 weeks and didnt recover to well. This time i think ill be more prepared but if i still have alot of trouble ill try the short burst cycles in the future.

What is the longest cycle you have run? If it hasnt been that long then how would you know if its hard for u to recover from?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TG, i also think I've seen my best gains during weeks 2 and 3 for both halo and phera. My personal opinion is that I need to strategize a routine change for week 4. Also, I think I might fail to continue increasing calories (after the initial planned increase) with lean mass. I start to feel bogged and wuss out on anything over 400g protein.

What are your thoughts on the old school 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off methods? I can't remember if the strategy was strongest to weakest, or vice versa?

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to a brutal cycle here !!

Best of luck, ThunderGod !!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha....wow, ill watch this madness sure....good luck

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Watching everyone else have fun with ph's and the likes makes me want to jump on the gun .. 75-100mg H-drol for like six weeks sounds just about right ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol doesn't kick in for me until 3 weeks... hmmm... if it's like turanabol, which it claims to be, it'd be best run for 6-8 weeks.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A Post Cycle Therapy length is neither dependent on, or proportional with, the length of a cycle - but rather, the shutdown of natural test production. I agree 'burst-cycling' is a very promising technique, however, the proper compounds must be chosen. Methylmasteron, for example, has a potentially high binding affinity to the AR, thereby making shutdown almost immediate. Not only is shutdown immediate, but lasting, as you've chosen to initiate P.C.T, shortly thereafter using your most suppressive compounds. Unless you have a full metabolic panel, than I would have to disagree with your compound choice.

Shutdown is shutdown is shutdown, and is primarily dependent on the AR binding affinity of the compounds you choose. This is why you cease Trenbolone two to three weeks prior to 'coming off' - its extremely high binding affinity. The Vida estimates of methylmasteron in terms of A:A ratio are purported to be mistaken. JMO, but this is an extremely poorly designed cycle. Better choice:

1-6 Test Prop
1-4 M-Drol

You would experience less shutdown i.e., quicker recovery, more maintainable gains, and much less damage with such an outline. If you remember, 'burst cycling' was popularized by ARL, using similar short-estered outlines.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
A Post Cycle Therapy length is neither dependent on, or proportional with, the length of a cycle - but rather, the shutdown of natural test production. I agree 'burst-cycling' is a very promising technique, however, the proper compounds must be chosen. Methylmasteron, for example, has a potentially high binding affinity to the AR, thereby making shutdown almost immediate. Not only is shutdown immediate, but lasting, as you've chosen to initiate P.C.T, shortly thereafter using your most suppressive compounds. Unless you have a full metabolic panel, than I would have to disagree with your compound choice.

Shutdown is shutdown is shutdown, and is primarily dependent on the AR binding affinity of the compounds you choose. This is why you cease Trenbolone two to three weeks prior to 'coming off' - its extremely high binding affinity. The Vida estimates of methylmasteron in terms of A:A ratio are purported to be mistaken. JMO, but this is an extremely poorly designed cycle. Better choice:

1-6 Test Prop
1-4 M-Drol

You would experience less shutdown i.e., quicker recovery, more maintainable gains, and much less damage with such an outline. If you remember, 'burst cycling' was popularized by ARL, using similar short-estered outlines.
He's right! With a Superdrol compound, stay on the SERM or switch to an AI and keep on it for a while. After I ran a 6 week SERM tapered down PCT regimen, I could squeeze us all a glass of milk if you catch my drift ;)

"One schnifter of milk please!"
"Let me squeeze my titties. Thanks Superdrol!"

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
H-Drol doesn't kick in for me until 3 weeks... hmmm... if it's like turanabol, which it claims to be, it'd be best run for 6-8 weeks.
Correct, end of week 3/beginning of week 4 was when it kicked in when I took it back in October/November of 2007. But that's when it was getting fun, and I regret to say I didn't take it as far as I could've.. Although I haven't planned a PH cycle anytime soon, the H-drol is the one PH I would still consider taking .. and I'll be picking up enough for two 6-8 week runs. ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Correct, end of week 3/beginning of week 4 was when it kicked in when I took it back in October/November of 2007. But that's when it was getting fun, and I regret to say I didn't take it as far as I could've.. Although I haven't planned a PH cycle anytime soon, the H-drol is the one PH I would still consider taking .. and I'll be picking up enough for two 6-8 week runs. ;)
I think I'll be taking H-Drol to the max... Switching off Epi soon, as it's attacking my libido now ;) I've got Furaz on the way, but don't mention that 'yet' ;) 100mg H-Drol and 250mg Furaz to finish things out...

I'm curious to see how this blitz pans out.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's right! With a Superdrol compound, stay on the SERM or switch to an AI and keep on it for a while. After I ran a 6 week SERM tapered down PCT regimen, I could squeeze us all a glass of milk if you catch my drift ;)

"One schnifter of milk please!"
"Let me squeeze my titties. Thanks Superdrol!"
Burst-cycling, ideologically, is more about compound choice than length. For example, you would not run Trenbolone Acetate alone in a six-week cycle.

Thundergod, if you are insistent on running orals only, I think 6 weeks of D-Bol solo, with a competent AI, is a far better choice than your current cycle. This is just a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really poorly designed cycle. I realize you most likely will not change your mind, but it was worth a shot.

Knowing better does not simply mean knowing what you are doing wrong, but avoiding the wrong choices in the first place. This choice is all kinds of bad buddy.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let the madness begin........:aargh:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
you know im in this bro!
BIG PAPI IS HERE

MOD EDIT: This does not belong in the supplement review section at all.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to do it.

Metallica: "Blitzkrieg" :head::head:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Did somebody say......brothel? ;)

Maybe it's the key to keeping libido in check while on cycle. :p

The bunny ranch FTW haha :chick:
Hahahaha!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Sweet mother of...I'm in Thundergod. And here's to hoping you make it through in one piece.:cheers:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Mullet-

Were you trying to say up the doses ? :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

TG, looking big !

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TG, i also think I've seen my best gains during weeks 2 and 3 for both halo and phera. My personal opinion is that I need to strategize a routine change for week 4. Also, I think I might fail to continue increasing calories (after the initial planned increase) with lean mass. I start to feel bogged and wuss out on anything over 400g protein.

What are your thoughts on the old school 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off methods? I can't remember if the strategy was strongest to weakest, or vice versa?
Cecl, how wonderful to hear from you! I was just asking thebigt how you were in a PM recently. I've carried out a few cycles longer than 4 weeks even. I've done 6 weeks of Phera solo before. Never again! Sides definately started to outweigh the gains after week 4 for me. Week 6 felt awful! So bloated (no AI) so lethargic, yukk!! I do things lots differently now, and I believe much smarter. I do try to progress as time rolls on. I think the old school method you mentioned might work for a short trial. Do it for maybe 2 or 3 months at 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. And I think it went from strongest to weakest actually. After a 2 or 3 month trial, then switch things up. Go back to 3 weekers or a 4 weeker. I really enjoy these 3 week cycles for right now though. I've got more of these planned in advance. Got a huge stash growing!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
have fun pinning your liver to Yggdrasil. *j/k* enjoy your cycle man, hope you find the growth you seek. I'll be watching.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to everyone for joining this ride. Wow! What an explosive first day for the log! I love it. Thank you Mullet for your suggestions. I understand where you're coming from. I really do. I know of better cycle plans than this one that I've laid out. But it IS just an experiment. I want to know, log, and remember for future references what works and what doesn't. I don't know for sure if this cycle won't yeild some gains. Do you? I will be using both a SERM and an AI during PCT. I'll start with the SERM dosage high and the AI low. As I lower the SERM dosage I will also raise the AI dosage. I'll then lower the AI at the end to taper off of it. And I won't rush PCT if I feel I need to prolong it. I never would! Everything will be fine. Everyone enjoy the show!!:djparty: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Everyone. Click on my avatar and go into My Photos. The first 2 with the blue tank top are actually from 2 years ago. Then I put up 9 new photos today. The ones after that are from 2 months ago, before my MMV2 run. I feel like I've leaned up some!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You don't know for sure if this cycle will yield some gains? Hmmm... :think: Let's see ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wow. harcore or what?> hahaa good luck TG

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have fun pinning your liver to Yggdrasil. *j/k* enjoy your cycle man, hope you find the growth you seek. I'll be watching.
The World Tree itself may not be big enough for my bloated liver after this journey is over! LOL I'll be alright. Odin sits on his throne with his spear Gungnir at his side. Huninn and Muninn his ravens sit on his shoulders. They fly through all the nine worlds and report to Odin all the happenings. They'll keep watch over me! Very glad to have you here Nightwanderer! The AllFather watch over you!! :thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I'm in!

By the way, you're 43? That's a lot of stress on an old geezers body like that hehe:lol:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in!

By the way, you're 43? That's a lot of stress on an old geezers body like that hehe:lol:
43 is not old for a young godling like myself! Glad to have you on board! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Old people have to get big too!!
Thank you crader! One is never too old to get stronger and bigger!:rasp: to the rest of ya's! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL Our newspaper here recently did a front page story on senior bodybuilders. The featured guys were in there 60-80's. I hope to still be able to do it then!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Haha, you know I'm just giving you a hard time thundergod! Plus, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't wanna have to tango with ya haha!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, you know I'm just giving you a hard time thundergod! Plus, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't wanna have to tango with ya haha!
Tango? Haven't I told you, I can't dance!! HA HA :toofunny:THE THUNDERGOD