stats

GOALS Mass.. keeping 10pds.
DATE to start with in 3/17/08

BACKGROUND
5'11
199-200
hardgainer
4000+ cal

sun-chest/tri... im going to try to hit chest and delt during my preload to see if i like it
tue-back
thu-quads/hams 3x15 hi rep
fri-arms ..........
sat- open to train if i miss a day due to HW or work

cardio is 5 days a week for 6-8hrs( I walk alot at work, I load trucks)
..forearms and calfs almost every training day

DAILY

Bed-7a-cycle support... bed time

wake-4p- 50mg h-drol

9p workout- cycle support

2a-25mg hdrol

**i will be weighing in every sunday before i hit chest
** ALL M Y UPDATES WILLBE IN BLUE FONT

FOOD
Dirty bulk: 4500+cal and 450protein and as many carbs as i ate over 500

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/79962-looking-feedback-my.html

WEEK 1
preload- cycle support

WEEK 2-7
HDROL MG -75 75 100 150 150 175(a few days)
ANIMAL FLEX

WEEK8-11
NOLVA-40/20/20/10
LEAN EXT: 3caps a day
OXO6-100/300/600/300/100
ANIMAL FLEX
CYCLE SUPPORT-2SCP
POST CYCLE SUPPORT- 2
creatine mono- 10g daily

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established

WEEK 1- 75MG Nothing big in the gym,no sides.. maybe a back bump from deads

WEEK 2- 75MG I HAVE NOTICED THAT I AM MORE VEINY.. im tired ALOT ..214

WEEK3-100MG- not as tired.. i got one bad calf pump.... 210 AT THE START AND 214 AT THE END
## everyone who was on hdrol says they have great workouts..mine suck..i dont think for hdrol is strong enuff for my body

WEEK 4- 100 FOR 5DAYS AND 125 FOR the last 2 DAYS....ALL WEEK WAS FAWKNG GREAT.. WEIGHT IS 216-217 BUT I DID HAVE TO POOP BIG TIME BEFORE I WEIGHTED IT....WORKSOUTS WERE GREAT AND THE BACK PUMPS ARE REALLY GETTIN WORST, BUT I CAN MANGE.. JUST TO THINK HDROL OS FOR NEWBIES

WEEK-5 125MG 75/50SPILT--- TO COMBAT FEELING TIRED I HAVE TAKING THE BULK OF MY DOSE AROUND 8A RIGHT BEFORE BED THEN THE OTHER 50 AROUND 6P.. SO IN A NUTSHELL I DO HDROL>CS>HDROL>CS.. .... I HAVE ONLY BEEN TO GYM 2X THIS WEEK BC OF CLASS/FINALS AND MY DR APPT WHICH WAS DAY TRIP IN NYC...SEE POST 138...weight is stilll 216-217

WEEK 6- 4/25/08 IS THE LAST DAY AND I START PCT ON THE 4/26/09

PCT-
WEEK1- 40 NOLVA-100 OXO-3 LEAN EXT-2PC-2CS....
WEEK2 20 NOLVA-300 OXO-3 LEAN EXT-2PC-2CS
WEEK3 20 NOLVA-600 OXO 3 LEAN EXT-2PC-2CS BW 213
WEEK4 10 NOLVA no drive

6/13/08-bw 220... i cant even explain this///
9/27/08- i have bee cutting for about 6 weeks and i am at 224 now.. my heavyist was in august around 230

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
It's going to be really tough to gain/keep 10 pounds on H-Drol. Especially taking into consideration that you're a Hardgainer. I'm on Day 17 and gained about 2-3 pounds so far. But then again, I wasn't setting out to gain on my cycle. I'm curious to see how you do on this. Good luck, I'll watch this thread for updates.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day one-chest.Delts
Weight:208
sides:none
mood: sane
food 3600cal 330p 370c.... ate like sh%t
rep/set 12-10-8

-hammer wide chest
180-270-360@7
-Bench
135-185-135@15.. werid i was having a hard time with 135 and 185
-Incline flys
50 75 75
-db incline press
60 70 70
-cable front raise
30 40 50
-cable uprite row
100 150 150@15
-bent lat raise
25 30 35
-db shrugs
100 105 110
-REAR DELT FLY
150,180, 200

cool down- 50 wrist curls and 50 leg press heel raises

** i took all 75mg at once... i need to time it better
** I dont how i jumped from 203 to 208 in a 2weeks. i checked the scale with a 45 plate

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Is this the same guy Hollidae that got banned last year ?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
subbed brolic...

You've been planning this thing for long enough, should be a sweet ride.. Good luck!

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
]Day two-BACK
sides:maybe a back pump, i cant tell. myback always hurts from work
mood: tired but focused
food :4000cal 540car 300p ..short i need 4500 500carb+ 450p
rep/set 12-10-8

-WIDE LAT PD
20@100 warm up
150-165-195.. cheated the last 4reps

-WIDE SEAT ROW
120-165-180 cheated last 2

-CLOSE SEATED ROW
150-195-225@ 5/3reps

-DEAD
225-225-275..... grip started out and back started to hurt (pump)

-YATES ROW.....grip failed big time...really bAd. watch for WAY better back numbers next week
135-185-225 @6/2reps

-HAMMER LOW ROW
180-270-270

75 LEG PRESS TOE RAISES
75 WRIST CURLS

** took a speed spot by abb, worked for real good for 15mins

** when to a sports med doctor for my hurt shoulder, he gave some wrote me a preb for OXAPROZIN aka daypro that will help my shoulder to use for 2 weeks.. will this effect anything?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Not hijacking, sorry brolic..

Reaper, what does it say on the arm of the person in your avy??

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY THREE
sides: maybe back pumps cant really tell..
mood: crazy dreams last nite
food : still eatting..
REST DAY

**i have noticed that my chest/delts are veiny during my 2min posing after the shower
5x25 crunches

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Not hijacking, sorry brolic..

Reaper, what does it say on the arm of the person in your avy??

It says 'Hot or not'

I found the picture of Anton Chigurh from 'No Country for old men' shooting the driver in the head with the captive bolt pistol. It had hot or not on his arm. I think it was some chickie's site.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Regarding the DL's and Rows, try using straps on the heavier sets. Not sure if you already use them or not. Don't use them all the time or your grip will never get any better.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Regarding the DL's and Rows, try using straps on the heavier sets. Not sure if you already use them or not. Don't use them all the time or your grip will never get any better.
my grip is fine, i just changed up my workout and did deads and Yates row last...

kidracer69

Awards
I too am an ectomorph and my gains have been awesome- 30lbs this time. The hard part though is to keep it.

So GL!
Oh.. add in squats/deadlifts for full body exercises that will get you thick and help pack on that weight even more! I also recommend doing 6-8 reps HEAVY!!! Last 2 reps NEEDS a spot otherwise weight is too light and you won't milk your workout and supplements to the max!

Have fun!

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day Four
Quads And Hams

Took a nap and didnt go the gym, i listen to my body.... going to on friday

just took 50mg at 330 witha roast beef hoogie and whole milk

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 5
QUADS- HAMS

12-10-8
-SQUAT
185.225 @5/6 .245
-SMITH CLOSE SQUAT
-HAM LEG PRESS
6P.8P.12P
-LEG PRESS
8P.10P.4P@20
-LEG EXT 3X20
50.60.70.80@12

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Arms
Mood: Temped To Slap My Gf Around.

-BB CURL
45@20

EZ CURL CURL

HAMMER CURL
35.50.55 CHEATER

ALT DB CURL
35 40 50

CG BENCH 7-10 INCHES

ROPE PUSHDOWN
100 120 150

STR8 BAR PUSHDOWN
150 160 170

75 TOE RASIES ON THE LEG PRESS

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
Brolic,

How long do you plan to run this? And if you haven't, get your PCT orgainized now,

DB

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
How high are you going to take the hdrol dose? I'm on original halodrol now and thinking to bring it up to 100 on my 6th week, but not too many people run it that high.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established

DAY 7
CHEST/DELTS

BENCH
135.205.225 @ 3/3/4

BB FRONT RAISE
45 55 55

CABLE CROSS OVER

** WORKOUT WAS ONLY 25MINS BC IT WAS EASTER SUNDAY AND MY GIRL WANTED TO GO HOME N COOK.
** I HAVE BEEN NOTICIING THAT I AM ALWAY TIRED
** I CANT TELL IF I GETTIN BACK PUMPS BUT MY UPPER BACK TIGTHENS UP AND I HAVE TO RUB ATMOIC BOMB TO RELAX MY MUSCLES...

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 9
back

TOO TIRED TO MOVE.... WILL DO BACK DAY TODAY..

** what do you do if i miss a doage.?.
** i am beat up from work last nite... everyo. ne called out.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brolic,

How long do you plan to run this? And if you haven't, get your PCT orgainized now,

DB
4-6 weeks
i have everything but my test booster, i need help with 3 things

whats the best booser, No product and and im thinking of runnung animal test if my money is right

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
if you miss a dose.. Double up pre-workout.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
4-6 weeks
i have everything but my test booster, i need help with 3 things

whats the best booser, No product and and im thinking of runnung animal test if my money is right
It may not make sense to do both massfx and animal test. I’ve never done animal test but looking at the ingredients both have
3,4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran
6’,7’-Dihydroxybergamottin
And Bioperine

For their anabolic
Mass fx has 25R-diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol
Animal test has Arachidonic Acid

I don’t know what these ingredients do in animal test.
Trans-3,5,4'-trihydroxystilbene †
Agaricus Bisporus (Polysaccharides) †
3’,5,7-Trihydroxy-4’-Methoxyflavone †

I think it may be a waste of money to take both. If you stay with massfx, you could just add bulk cissus.

re: missed dose:
IMO, take it as soon as you realize you missed it, but not close to bed time if you have any sleep issues.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established

DAUY 10
BACK
MOOD-TIRED
WEIGHT-209ISH

** WHY THE HELL AM I SO DAMN TIRED. I THINK MY CARBS ARE TOO LOW...
** ALL I WANTED TO DO IN THE GYM WAS GO TO SLEEP, WHICH IS NOT LIKE ME, FROM THE TIME I OPEN THE GYM DOOR, I FEEL MY BLOOD RUSHING AND MY ENGERY LEVELS BOOSTING... NOT THE CASE TODAY.. MY WORKOUT WAS SHORT.

** STRENG WAS WAY UP. I MITE DO ANOTHER BACK DAY TODAY TO MAKE UP FOR TODAY ON SAT OR FRI

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
I couldn't care less about your reps. Maybe thats why others failed to state the obvious. Running a cycle in your state is ridiculous. Regardless of the time you've put in, you are a beginner. I or some other member could have helped you out and you could have put 40+ lbs on your compound lifts in one training cycle EASILY. You dont need an edge bro you just need time and guidance to get where you want to be. Those could quite possibly be the lowest numbers Ive ever seen on a steroid forum.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I couldn't care less about your reps. Maybe thats why others failed to state the obvious. Running a cycle in your state is ridiculous. Regardless of the time you've put in, you are a beginner. I or some other member could have helped you out and you could have put 40+ lbs on your compound lifts in one training cycle EASILY. You dont need an edge bro you just need time and guidance to get where you want to be. Those could quite possibly be the lowest numbers Ive ever seen on a steroid forum.
explain? low numbers? what state am i in?

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
Brolic,

Re: fatigue
Halodrol isn’t known for lethargy but (and I am one of those) if taken too close to bed time can interfere with sleep. So how’s your sleep been? Many moons ago I worked mids, they suck and I rarely had a good night’s sleep. It’s really hard when you have to deal with people who have a normal wake/sleep cycle.

Re: back pumps
I’ve only done one cycle of Halodrol, I can’t remember if I got back pumps or not, but it sounds like you may have them. Taurine is the supposed cure (I didn’t know that then and haven’t had a need to use it since) and bulk taurine at nutra is real cheap, like $4.00 for a 100 gms.

Re: gains
Halodrol isn’t known for rapid weight and strength gains. So I wouldn’t expect anything dramatic at this point. I do remember my gains were easy to keep. Make sure your dose’s are at least 75 mg, I don’t think 100 or 125 is excessive as long as it doesn’t interfere with sleep.

I noticed you did triceps the day before chest. For me that wouldn’t work because I doubt my tri’s would be rested by then. This is even more important because you did close grips which I believe involves working the chest to a limited degree, too. Ideally, I do triceps and shoulders as far from my chest work out as possible, 3 to 4 days. Doing shoulders after chest like you do should be ok. 25 mins for chest and delts is a pretty fast wo. You did the best you could under the circumstances but I wouldn’t expect my best lifts.

IMO, strength is a combination of weight and reps, as long as your rep range is reasonable (like 3-15) I don’t see the problem with using reps as an indication of strength.

DB

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Its clear I've offended you but unfortunately I think its necessary. Your living in a dream world. Your bench, squat and deadlift are very low, so low that natural progression and growth is the easiest it will ever be. If your already looking for a shortcut bbing is just not for you bro.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its clear I've offended you but unfortunately I think its necessary. Your living in a dream world. Your bench, squat and deadlift are very low, so low that natural progression and growth is the easiest it will ever be. If your already looking for a shortcut bbing is just not for you bro.
i dont think my squat is low at all.. i dont squat big weight any more.. my max squat is 395. but i stop squating over 225 bc my legs grow better this way. BB is not about who squats the most but whos legs grow and look the best. hi rep works great on my legs. Bench- same thing,,i have freinds that can bench 315 for reps and my chest is still bigger and look better. i feel that i dont have to bench alot of weight. as long as i work it. trey brewer is like that on his legs,he bares trains them , DEAD- i just hate deading. you are right but my max is 405(over the summer, i hit it at a PL meet)

I took halo bc i wanted to try it, not for a shortcut. i will polly only run one more cycle this year and then polly quit for a long time and just use OTC products. i do wanta try a stack over the winter. my goal is get to 230 and cut down to 198 on stage

I started lifing at 168 in 2/06 and im am 208.

MY PLAN FOR 2009

-BULK TO 230 BY 12/30/08.. (22pds in 9months) which is 2.4 pds a month and with one more run its less than that... maybe mdrol, ad, pp... i got time to reseach and run..
-there are a 3 local show in my area in april-may that i want to enter, so i start to diet down 16weeks before. i dont think cutting with hard at all. but i love carbs..
-
-

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 12-ARMS

BB CURL

CABLE CURL

BB FRENCH CURL

ROPE PD

BAR PD

FRENCH PD

WRIST CURL

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established

QUADS/HAMS- DEADS

3X25

LEG EXT

STANDING HAM CURL

LAYING HAM CURL

DEAD 3X10 ..

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i dont think my squat is low at all.. i dont squat big weight any more.. my max squat is 395. but i stop squating over 225 bc my legs grow better this way. BB is not about who squats the most but whos legs grow and look the best. hi rep works great on my legs. Bench- same thing,,i have freinds that can bench 315 for reps and my chest is still bigger and look better. i feel that i dont have to bench alot of weight. as long as i work it. trey brewer is like that on his legs,he bares trains them , DEAD- i just hate deading. you are right but my max is 405(over the summer, i hit it at a PL meet)

I took halo bc i wanted to try it, not for a shortcut. i will polly only run one more cycle this year and then polly quit for a long time and just use OTC products. i do wanta try a stack over the winter. my goal is get to 230 and cut down to 198 on stage

I started lifing at 168 in 2/06 and im am 208.

MY PLAN FOR 2009

-BULK TO 230 BY 12/30/08.. (22pds in 9months) which is 2.4 pds a month and with one more run its less than that... maybe mdrol, ad, pp... i got time to reseach and run..
-there are a 3 local show in my area in april-may that i want to enter, so i start to diet down 16weeks before. i dont think cutting with hard at all. but i love carbs..
-
-

dude no worries man like you said when you starting lifting you were at 160 (i started at 115 and now im at 200) and now your at 209 its a slow and steady race just be happy where you are now the h-drol is just icing on the cake, and you were saying your chest looks bigger than your friends but you can put up more, well, its not about how much you can lift when it comes to shows (cause i think you were saying somthing about competing to one but i dont know if that was what you were referring to) but its about how much you LOOK like you can lift:clean: goodluck brodey

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i relizaed that im going to need to buy one more bottle of hdrol to run 5-6 weeks along with another jug of cycle support.. will polly order it friday and pick up some creatine and disel test the week after

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you were saying your chest looks bigger than your friends but you can put up more, well, its not about how much you can lift when it comes to shows (cause i think you were saying somthing about competing to one but i dont know if that was what you were referring to) but its about how much you LOOK like you can lift:clean: goodluck brodey
i said my boys all bench more than me, but my chest looks better

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think towards the middle to end of this week is where you will start to see it really start going. are you dosing these as split 4x a day? or taking 50 twice?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn cycle support price when up.... hdrol is out of stock, i will need a 3rd bottle to run 5+weeks

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
damn cycle support price when up.... hdrol is out of stock, i will need a 3rd bottle to run 5+weeks
ebay? ;)

nutraplanet will have it back in stock late this week if not early next week...