DK's First Inject Cycle!!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I've been thinking about it for quite awhile now and I've decided to make the switch from oral PH's to the much safer AAS's. I love my liver and it loves me so it's about time I started treating it better. Well to be honest alot of it has to do with the coinciding phenomenons of tax return and aas sale (it was a 1 day sale everything 30% off). So I picked up 20ml of Test E @ 250mg/ml and 1000mg dianabol. It's my first so I decided to go with something tried and true. Thought about adding EQ but decided to keep it simple. My background is minimal as far as any "performance enhancers" Just finished an s-drol cycle and gained 15 lbs dry mass. The stuff just made me feel like crap though.

So here was my thought for the cycle:

Projected date 5/15/2008

Test E : 450mg/Wk -Wks 1-3 Pinned Monday & Thursday
Test E : 400mg/Wk -Wks 4-12 Pinned Monday & Thursday
DBol : 35 mg/Day - Wks 1-4 Daily

As this is my first inject cycle I wondered if anyone could give me some advice on PCT. I don't have access to HCG :( but have plenty of nolva. I was just curious as to what you guys thought.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I've been thinking about it for quite awhile now and I've decided to make the switch from oral PH's to the much safer AAS's. I love my liver and it loves me so it's about time I started treating it better. Well to be honest alot of it has to do with the coinciding phenomenons of tax return and aas sale (it was a 1 day sale everything 30% off). So I picked up 20ml of Test E @ 250mg/ml and 1000mg dianabol. It's my first so I decided to go with something tried and true. Thought about adding EQ but decided to keep it simple. My background is minimal as far as any "performance enhancers" Just finished an s-drol cycle and gained 15 lbs dry mass. The stuff just made me feel like crap though.

So here was my thought for the cycle:

Projected date 5/15/2008

Test E : 450mg/Wk -Wks 1-3 Pinned Monday & Thursday
Test E : 400mg/Wk -Wks 4-12 Pinned Monday & Thursday
DBol : 35 mg/Day - Wks 1-4 Daily

As this is my first inject cycle I wondered if anyone could give me some advice on PCT. I don't have access to HCG :( but have plenty of nolva. I was just curious as to what you guys thought.
Eq is ALWAYS a safe add!!!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I heard it does wonders for appetite, maybe next cycle though unless I get some before may.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I heard it does wonders for appetite, maybe next cycle though unless I get some before may.
EQ is great for appetite, and red blood cell production. It makes you hungry, and helps with pumps!!!!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would Nolva be sufficient for PCT??

Something like this

Wk 15 : Nolva @ 40mg/day
Wk 16 : Nolva @ 30mg/day
Wk 17 : Nolva @ 20mg/day
Wk 18 : Nolva @ 10mg/day
Wk 19 : Nolva @ 10mg/day

FordTurboDisl

Awards
Bump for PCT Question Above
New here, but I would do this if I were you.

20ml of E :

wks 1-10 500mg a week. 1 pin per week.
Dbol is fine.

I would add Chlomid to the PCT.

3 weeks PCT.
40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

305Rob

Awards
i recommend clomid in your PCT as well,you may or may not need the use of nolva,if you have it already good.IMO 500mg of test is fine IF you are over 200lbs.Under that weight you will get more sides(higher estrogen conversion mainly,but included are acne,prostate discomfort,shedding,ect.) for the same gains.I guarantee you will have itchy nips at that dosage by the sixth week,and thats only half way thru your proposed lenght.IMHO 250-300mg of TEST,at your weight, is all you need to grow on a first cycle.

FordTurboDisl

Awards
i recommend clomid in your PCT as well,you may or may not need the use of nolva,if you have it already good.IMO 500mg of test is fine IF you are over 200lbs.Under that weight you will get more sides(higher estrogen conversion mainly,but included are acne,prostate discomfort,shedding,ect.) for the same gains.I guarantee you will have itchy nips at that dosage by the sixth week,and thats only half way thru your proposed lenght.IMHO 250-300mg of TEST,at your weight, is all you need to grow on a first cycle.
100's of guys fromt he board I am on start at 500. Weight isn't as much of an issue (as long as your not 160lbs) as much as things like high body fat when it comes to things like gyno.
At 250 a week your already shutting your natural test down. 250 will replace what you've suppressed, but your not left with much to build with. 500 a wekk is not a lot by any stretch....even for a newb. Its a common starting point.

.........but to each their own. Everyone has their own thing.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys I don't have any clomid but if you guys really think its necessary I'll try to procure some at a decent price. I had been told that nolva was sufficient evidently i was ill-informed. And as to test E dosage I chose a moderately light dosage because well... I'm moderately light. My doc told me that I have an extremely light bone structure which makes it very unlikely that i'll ever be of formidable weight (190-200). But screw him I'll see what i can do.

305Rob

Awards
100's of guys fromt he board I am on start at 500. Weight isn't as much of an issue (as long as your not 160lbs) as much as things like high body fat when it comes to things like gyno.
At 250 a week your already shutting your natural test down. 250 will replace what you've suppressed, but your not left with much to build with. 500 a wekk is not a lot by any stretch....even for a newb. Its a common starting point.

.........but to each their own. Everyone has their own thing.
I recognized the handle on your first post here and was thinking if it was the same person.Im a member of the same board,although i dont post.All those guys are more into the actual bodybuilding lifestyle and most are semi if not PRO's already.And none would condone touching any AAS without some solid years of consistant training and diet,much less weighing under 200.I know dkkon's stats and goals and just gave him my truly honest opinion(if hes set on test/dbol i'd outline for him the best way for him to run it(via pm).He will do what he will in the end...like you said to each their own.

btw Welcome aboard FTD:)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think I should run a low dose of nolva @ 10mgs day from weeks 3-on. (start at Week 3 so that i doesn't inhibit the good d-bol bulk too much) might counteract any onset of gyno.

305Rob

Awards
Do you guys think I should run a low dose of nolva @ 10mgs day from weeks 3-on. (start at Week 3 so that i doesn't inhibit the good d-bol bulk too much) might counteract any onset of gyno.
I dont believe in using something if its not needed.Keep it close by but dont take it unless you feel sensitive nipples,which you may or may not get depending on the dosages.

If you can get your hands on masteron or even proviron,that would be sweet for a proper test cycle.

FordTurboDisl

Awards
I recognized the handle on your first post here and was thinking if it was the same person.Im a member of the same board,although i dont post.All those guys are more into the actual bodybuilding lifestyle and most are semi if not PRO's already.And none would condone touching any AAS without some solid years of consistant training and diet,much less weighing under 200.I know dkkon's stats and goals and just gave him my truly honest opinion(if hes set on test/dbol i'd outline for him the best way for him to run it(via pm).He will do what he will in the end...like you said to each their own.

btw Welcome aboard FTD:)
If you know my handle, I would almost say you have to know who I am.
Given you know his situation better, maybe your right, but IMO, if the guy is over 21 and over 170lbs with at least a year or two into building.....I would still recommend 500.

Thats just my take. No harm done, everyone has an opinion.
If his diet and workout regiment isn't up to snuff....I woldn't recommend anything. I was taking it for granted.

Good luck with it.

BTW, I wouldn't run any serm during the cycle. See what happens with your body first. Most will tell you to do a Test only first to see how you cope with the cycle. It's all a learning process right now.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I really appreciate your input and advice, it's dreadfully obvious how ignorant i am about all this. I'll hold off on the nolva on cycle, no problem. Btw you guys feel free to give me advice without feeling that i'm just going to "do what I will in the end" despite your guidance. I may have many shortcomings but failure to recognize and heed good advice isn't one of them.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha, I've certainly heard great things about it, but it is more of a slow and steady steroid as opposed to fast and furious as many prefer. Thus leading to people randomly screaming out
"EQ IS WEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and frightening the board.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the problem with 500 mg/wk for me has nothing to do with my diet or workout regiment (which are both in check and consistent for 4 years) but simply my weight at 150lbs (hangs head in shame) . I'm sure that many people would recommend waiting until I put on more weight (would feel like an eternity at the rate my hypertrophy goes) but I've become impatient.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha, I've certainly heard great things about it, but it is more of a slow and steady steroid as opposed to fast and furious as many prefer. Thus leading to people randomly screaming out
"EQ IS WEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and frightening the board.

im just kidding bro. its not that bad.

FordTurboDisl

Awards
I think the problem with 500 mg/wk for me has nothing to do with my diet or workout regiment (which are both in check and consistent for 4 years) but simply my weight at 150lbs (hangs head in shame) . I'm sure that many people would recommend waiting until I put on more weight (would feel like an eternity at the rate my hypertrophy goes) but I've become impatient.
Whats your age and height?

150lbs is too small...unless your 5.5"....or something.

Your diet is bad if your telling me you can't grow anymore. Pack on another 1500 calories a day and tell me you won't grow. (just a for instance)
When your On cycle be prepared to up your diet and workout. If you think your going to magically grow with your current regiment be prepared to be dissapointed.

On the subject of EQ.
Uh,,,yeah....I wouldn't call something they use on multimillion dollar horses weak. Unless of course you don't run it properly.

Good luck. Not being a jerk, but you need to read some more before you get going on this.

PM'd.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
dkkon....

do some test prop. with a nice tren ph (like methoxy trn, or mega trn) run alongside for the last 4 weeks or so...

Just a suggestion!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
drejb Anabolics 22
dkkon1 Anabolics 22