Scorp's HALO-T 400 Pulse

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Started Feb 29th 2008 - Goal...Lean-Bulk!!!

Stats:
Height:5.9
Weight:194lbs.
Bodyfat%:17.6%
Experience: Training for 12 years.

Measurements:
Calves: 15 1/2"
Legs: 25"
Chest: 44"
Shoulders:52"
Arms: 16 1/4"
Forearms: 12 1/2"
Waist: 36" (around my obliques)

Duration 4 to 6 weeks depending how I feel...

Halo-T 400 by Anabolic Formulations (BCS Labs) and E-Form

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 25mg
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 20mg
6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) 155mg

Pulse cycle:On workout days...Monday,Wednesday and Friday or Saturday.

Dosing: I'm starting at 1 cap a day working up to 3 caps a day. 1 in the morning and 2 pre-workout.

On non-workout days:I'll be using E-Form (Formestane), 60mg in the morning and 60mg 12 hours later.

I will be incorporating 2 sessions of 30-45 minutes cardio sessions per week on my off-days.

My diet will be between 500 to 1000 calories above my maintenance level.

Other supplements:

EFA's Omega 3-6-9 (1 to 2 grams a day)
RPM when needed
Liver Care on my off days
SAMe (400mg)
Orange Triad (every day)
L-Taurine (2 grams a day)
Now Blood Pressure Health
Powerfull at bedtime
Glutamine (15 grams Post-Workout)
BCAA's (20 grams Post-Workout)
ON's Whey Protein (200 grams a day)

post cycle therapy (no, I have no way to get real SERM's)...if need be: PP's Sustain Alpha or AI's PCS

I'll be posting every week for updates.....

Motox

Awards
  • Established
tha halodrol compound is not a very good one to pulse it usually takes about 3 weeks for it to kick in even then I like to run it at 75-100 mg. But maybe if you pulse for a little longer it will work. Sorry i didnt want to rain on your parade just thought you should know. Good luck tho I hope it works for ya

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
tha halodrol compound is not a very good one to pulse it usually takes about 3 weeks for it to kick in even then I like to run it at 75-100 mg. But maybe if you pulse for a little longer it will work. Sorry i didnt want to rain on your parade just thought you should know. Good luck tho I hope it works for ya

haha Don't worry about it! Any input is good...I've read this about running straight Halo clones that they usually kick in after 3 weeks.

This is my first, so I'm going easy on the first one! This is a combo stack that also has 50mg of Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, so it might still kick in around 3 weeks, maybe the 4th or the 5th week...who knows! I plan on running it for 6 weeks maybe 8 depending how it goes...we'll see!

Scorp

Motox

Awards
  • Established
im glad you read up but the "tren" compound may still shut you down as it is very suppresive so i might consider run straight if u get shut down u might as well lol. Sustain alpha should be ok for pct but u can find serms if you look hard enough

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
im glad you read up but the "tren" compound may still shut you down as it is very suppresive so i might consider run straight if u get shut down u might as well lol. Sustain alpha should be ok for post cycle therapy but u can find serms if you look hard enough

I understand what you mean with the comparison in shutdown. HPTA shutdown was not the only reason I'm pulsing....it was the whole package of sides I'm trying to avoid!

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
im glad you read up but the "tren" compound may still shut you down as it is very suppresive so i might consider run straight if u get shut down u might as well lol. Sustain alpha should be ok for post cycle therapy but u can find serms if you look hard enough
I might add some DHEA on the weekends with my mixmash (Maybe like 50mg a day)...this could help to prevent shutdown!

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
First Update...March 7th.

March 7th
Weight: 194 1/2 lbs.
Bodyfat %:17.3% (Handheld Fat Analyzer at my gym)

Feb 29th
Weight:194lbs.
Bodyfat%:17.6% (Handheld Fat Analyzer at my gym)

Measurements:

Feb 29th
Shoulders:52

March 7th
Forearms: 12 3/4"
Legs: 24 3/4"
Shoulder Girth: 52 1/4"
Chest: 44 1/2"

As for my off-days: I changed to Restore for my off days. E-Form was causing too much of a negative estrogen rebound. E-Form works great...but not for this. Working your way up with the E-Form dosing and then tapering down slowly is the way to go! I should have known....anyways Restore works much better for me.

So far so good...I'm feeling good. Energy levels are good. Strength is climbing little by little. It's still too soon to tell...

But I have lost some bodyfat! My body is getting in the recomp mode. I have done three cardio sessions so far...with great results.

I still feel that the Bodyfat Analyzer at the gym doesn't work well! I lost more than .3% of fat!

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Second Update: March 16th

Weight: 193lbs.

BodyFat %: 16.5%

Measurements: Taking cold like usual...

Shoulders: 52"
Chest: 43"
Forearms:12 3/4"
Arms: 16 14"
Waist: 35 1/2"

Notes: This cycle seems to be working good up now. My strength is up, I have lots more power and aggression at the gym! I feel much more full and leaner...It feels good!

I got two 45 minutes of cardio again this week. My workout schedule is 3 days of workouts and 2 days of cardio...while taking the weekend off. Thank god for weekends!!!

My body is leaning out while maintaining my lean body mass. If I keep up and stay consistent with my training and diet...Hopefully I will lower my body fat 3 to 6 percent while adding 3 to 8 pounds of lean muscle mass after 8 weeks cycle.

My energy levels are great...no lethargy so far. On my off-days, I'm taking 3 caps of Restore. Everything is perfect up to now...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might add some DHEA on the weekends with my mixmash (Maybe like 50mg a day)...this could help to prevent shutdown!
Sorry, but DHEA will NOT prevent shutdown!:sad: Dhea is, even on its own, suppressive to the HTPA. It IS hormonal. On the other hand, it is great for fighting lethargy on-cycle and has anti-cortisol abilities. It is useful on-cycle mostly, but can help in PCT (at lower doses than on-cycle) as a bridging effect coming off whatever PH's or PS's you might have been taking. Hope this helps you.:wave:

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Sorry, but DHEA will NOT prevent shutdown!:sad: Dhea is, even on its own, suppressive to the HTPA. It IS hormonal. On the other hand, it is great for fighting lethargy on-cycle and has anti-cortisol abilities. It is useful on-cycle mostly, but can help in PCT (at lower doses than on-cycle) as a bridging effect coming off whatever PH's or PS's you might have been taking. Hope this helps you.:wave:
Thanks for you input Thundergod! What could I use with my Restore. How about some Avena Sativa and Maca?? Would that help?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for you input Thundergod! What could I use with my Restore. How about some Avena Sativa and Maca?? Would that help?
I have used both in the past with lackluster results. I've switched over to bulk testofen powder in the last month and I can actually tell it's working. Which is much more than I can say for avena sativa or maca. Not many of the natty test boosters I've tried in the past really worked well at all in my opinion. And I've tried lots of them. Muira Puama, divanil, horny goat weed (icariin), avena sativa, maca, tribulus (sucks), and long jack. But I DO recommend the testofen.:thumbsup:

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
I have used both in the past with lackluster results. I've switched over to bulk testofen powder in the last month and I can actually tell it's working. Which is much more than I can say for avena sativa or maca. Not many of the natty test boosters I've tried in the past really worked well at all in my opinion. And I've tried lots of them. Muira Puama, divanil, horny goat weed (icariin), avena sativa, maca, tribulus (sucks), and long jack. But I DO recommend the testofen.:thumbsup:
Cool! I have 2 bottles of Fenugreek here, I just received my Testofen bulk powder today. I will cap it later...How much milligrams should I dose it a day??

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool! I have 2 bottles of Fenugreek here, I just received my Testofen bulk powder today. I will cap it later...How much milligrams should I dose it a day??
That's great to hear. You're gonna like the testofen. Much better than plain fenugreek. But go ahead and throw your fenugreek caps into the mix to use them up. Won't hurt anything, will even help somewhat. The testofen is 50% fenusides (extract of fenugreek). You will want 1 gram a day of the testofen powder. I didn't cap mine. Just measured it out with a small 1/4 teaspoon. I do 500 mg. in the morning and another 500 mg. in the afternoon. Tastes like maple syrup. YUM!!:food: Enjoy!!

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
That's great to hear. You're gonna like the testofen. Much better than plain fenugreek. But go ahead and throw your fenugreek caps into the mix to use them up. Won't hurt anything, will even help somewhat. The testofen is 50% fenusides (extract of fenugreek). You will want 1 gram a day of the testofen powder. I didn't cap mine. Just measured it out with a small 1/4 teaspoon. I do 500 mg. in the morning and another 500 mg. in the afternoon. Tastes like maple syrup. YUM!!:food: Enjoy!!
How much Fenugreek would I have to take compared to Testofen....2 grams??

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Fourth Update and last update....May 6th

These are the ones from last update....

Weight: 192 lbs.

Shoulders: 51"
Arms: 16 1/8"

Bodyfat %: 15.9%

Today's measurement:

Arms: 16 3/4"

Bodyfat %: 14.3

Weight: 193 1/2 lbs.

Final Notes: This cycle went really great! I did 6 weeks of Pulsing and my last 2 weeks, I did normal...everyday! My diet was very clean. As I progressed, I dialed in my diet according to how my body reacted with my training and cardio. Throughout the weeks...Tuesday and Thursday on my cardio days, I ate low carbs. Which help a lot to force my body to use stored fat.

In general, I didn't have any sides at all. None at all!! I had plenty of energy. I felt super! My nuts didn't shrink one bit. On the 5th week, I felt it coming on...by the 6th, I knew it was working. I figured my last two weeks to go straight because I had no sides and most of all I had no signs of shutdown while pulsing...so I said what the hell!!!! And that brief 2 weeks it was excellent! I am very happy with my results. Lowered my bodyfat% while adding some muscle. This would be a good cycle for cutting IMO! I had good results! Would I use this product again! Hell yes!

I'm on my 7th day of my PCT now...which consist of PCS, Fenugreek and Restore.

Cheers...

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Dang! I didn't press post reply....I pressed Edit and typed over my last post! Sorry about that...anyways here's my last update!

Today's measurement:

Final Notes: This cycle went really great! I did 6 weeks of Pulsing and my last 2 weeks, I did normal...everyday! My diet was very clean. As I progressed, I dialed in my diet according to how my body reacted with my training and cardio. Throughout the weeks...Tuesday and Thursday on my cardio days, I ate low carbs. Which help a lot to force my body to use stored fat.

In general, I didn't have any sides at all. None at all!! I had plenty of energy. I felt super! My nuts didn't shrink one bit. On the 5th week, I felt it coming on...by the 6th, I knew it was working. I figured my last two weeks to go straight because I had no sides and most of all I had no signs of shutdown while pulsing...so I said what the hell!!!! And that brief 2 weeks it was excellent! I am very happy with my results. Lowered my bodyfat% while adding some muscle. This would be a good cycle for cutting IMO! I had good results! Would I use this product again! Hell yes!

Cheers...

casey2

casey2

Awards
Dang! I didn't press post reply....I pressed Edit and typed over my last post! Sorry about that...anyways here's my last update!

Today's measurement:

Cheers...

hey man hows that pct working for you? and what did you think about the addittion of that DHB to the compound? i was thinking of finding some but just decided to go with straight grapefruit juice which thats the main active in it.

and have you ever run any other cycles before?

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
hey man hows that pct working for you? and what did you think about the addittion of that DHB to the compound? i was thinking of finding some but just decided to go with straight grapefruit juice which thats the main active in it.

and have you ever run any other cycles before?
It's said that DHB helps with absorption. I can't really judge because this was my first PH cycle. But I did 5 real Anabolics cycles in the past. I haven't taken any Anabolics in 4 years so I was surprised to see such great results from these compounds.

My PCT is going good! No libido issues or nothing...Honestly, the way I approach this cycle allowed me to avoid a lot of sides but still reap of the benefits...In two months, I gained 5 lbs. of muscle mass while losing body fat...Not bad comparing that's not a easy feat to start off with!

The only thing different is last Monday, I trained my legs and I got bad back pumps! Never got them throughout my cycle.

PCS seems good up to now, I've always liked Fenugreek and Restore too. I guess without blood work it's hard to compare.