Ectomorph S-Drol Log

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This will be my first post, so please be patient with me. I decided to start a log after my first week on s-drol, after I realized that I was having exceptional results. I have been lifting seriously for 5 years and have always had problems putting on weight. It has been like a fight to the death. In these 5 years (Age 17 - 22) I've went from 119 lbs to 132.5 lbs(As of Feb 19). I'm 6'1. Obviously I'm unsatisfied with my current weight and fully intend to increase it. So I'll log my first week and a half to catch things up.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I started with first dose of 7.5 mg on the morning of Feb 19. Taking with Red Rice Yeast and Milk Thistle. As I noted above my starting weight for this cycle is 132.5 . I took another 7.5mg dose in the evening. (15mgs total daily)
Worked Chest and Tri's. Good Work-out. Obviously no results as of yet.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Continued to take 15mgs daily (7.5 x2) Using a 4 day workout split. (I need my time to rest and grow). Taking in aprox. 4000-4700 cals/day. 55%carbs 25%protein 20%Fats. I proceeded to work all major muscle groups throughout the week. (2/19 - 2/25)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 week official Weigh In was feb 25.

Start weight 132.5 -> 1 Week 140.5

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So my goal was 14 lbs in a 4 week cycle. 8 lbs down in 1st week. I was ecstatic. Looking Back on Week 1 I'd have to say I felt the effects of the sdrol after about 3 days or so. Noted Effects: Pissing Alot?!, Elevated Aggression at the gym and at home(had to make a conscience effort to not lose my cool), Ate Like A Horse!! Definately increased my appetite, Libido was almost out of control (had to start taking my evening dose earlier so that i didn't have a um... noticeable addition to my physique all night long.)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Week 2 updated weight will be posted on march 3rd.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S-Drol by who? wasn't aware of a superdrol clone that was 7.5mg per cap...is this bulk powder?

Oh, and your next cycle I would look into Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. It has the support supps that you are taking in it as well as many others.

Do you have you pct products in hand?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The clone is by fast action pharma and they come in 10 mg cap. I just used a pill cutter, and scale.(Not the perfect method, but it worked)As of Monday (feb 25) I changed the dose to 20 mg (1 pill 2xday). So much easier with out the cutting. It sure would be nice to have some bulk powder though. Thanks for the advice about Cycle Support, I'll certainly check it out. For PCT I have plenty of Nolva and Clomid. I'm not sure if i'll take anything else or not. Feel free to weigh in.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your cycle is going great. Def glad to hear that..

And you even have a proper post cycle therapy set up.. :)

Good luck with the remainder of the cycle. I'll be checking in for sure!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the encouragement man. It's a sad day when it's not a given that people have their pct in order.

305Rob

Awards
Looking good so far,keep those calories and protein intake high.I always feel for an ECTOMORPH brother,alot of you just cant begin to realize how hard it is for us to put on muscle.I'll be stopping by to check on your progress as you proceed with this cycle.

P.S Is this your first run with anything?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is my first run of PH, so i'm sure that has contributed to the positive results. I'm busting my balls at the gym and eating like a horse (a big horse), but it's paying off, never thought the results would be so dramatic. I've kept my protein intake at about 250-300gr/day which equates to around 2 gr/lb body weight. Any Advice will be appreciated. Ectomorphs Unite!!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm hitting the gym at around 6:00 so updated weight should be ready around 8:30 (I hope its significantly heavier :thumbsup:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so after 2 weeks my updated weight is:

132.5 start --> 145 2 WKs

So i've gained 12.5lbs in 2 wks 8lbs the first week and 4.5lbs 2nd week. If I can gain another 3-5 lbs in these next 2 weeks I'll be very satisfied. Feel Free to add any advice or coments. Today is Back and Bi's so that should be fun!!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
12.5 lbs.. Right on man!

How are the gains looking? Noticeable? Wet? Dry?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well body fat is down .5% so thats good. As far as wet or dry i'd have to say very dry. I'm sure that there's a little water in there but not much.The gains are starting to be more noticable (you'd think that 12 lbs would be more noticable on my light frame) especially in my traps and back. Arms up 1/3" waist down 1/4". And strength is through the roof. Libido is cranking. As far as side effects here goes: Back Pumps (I have a nagging lower back injury so pumps suck), Testes ache (i would imagine thats them atropheing), Mild Acne (worst on back), Very short temper (never a problem for me normaly), Mood Swings. So far so good beside those things. No Complaints!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the standard list of superdrol sides. lol.
Don't know if you posted it already, how long is this cycle gonna be? 3 weeks?

305Rob

Awards
Great gains dkkon1.Really impressive considering the time.I would be the happiest son of a gun if i yielded just 10 dry,solid pounds when i run superdrol.I hope this compound is as strong as its made out to be,cause i dont put on muscle on my ecto frame like i used to .Keep that intensity high along with protein and calories.:thumbsup:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys thanks, your encouragement really means alot. As for cycle length I was planning 4 weeks but I know 3 has become the standard. I would love some imput on that, as I'm not completely decided. Just trying to keep my diet clean and in check, its tough for me to take in so many calories (kind of makes me feel like crap). So weigh in on the cycle length if you could.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys thanks, your encouragement really means alot. As for cycle length I was planning 4 weeks but I know 3 has become the standard. I would love some imput on that, as I'm not completely decided. Just trying to keep my diet clean and in check, its tough for me to take in so many calories (kind of makes me feel like crap). So weigh in on the cycle length if you could.
If the gains slow significantly or stop by the third week then I'd go ahead and end it, but if you're still for sure gaining then maybe get that extra week in (depending on how you're holding up with the sides and all).

305Rob

Awards
If the gains slow significantly or stop by the third week then I'd go ahead and end it, but if you're still for sure gaining then maybe get that extra week in (depending on how you're holding up with the sides and all).
I agree 100%, listen to your own body,let it dictate on how long to go.Keep a close eye on the scale on that 3rd and or 4th week.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help guys I'll just play it by ear as recommended. Hope I keep gaining!!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Red Yeast Rice has been brought up numerous times that it is bad for the liver. On top of S-Drol you pretty much are going to tax your liver excessively.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have heard this also, but with the benefits of cholesterol reduction (which is a know problem of sdrol) i thought it was a good idea. Obviously you feel that the risk outweighs the reward though. Feel free to elaborate, I'm all ears.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have heard this also, but with the benefits of cholesterol reduction (which is a know problem of sdrol) i thought it was a good idea. Obviously you feel that the risk outweighs the reward though. Feel free to elaborate, I'm all ears.

The cholesterol issues is probably due to the change in gene expression in the liver which tends to be more pronounced with orals. Also too the fact that natural testosterone is being suppressed could possibly mean that there is more cholesterol floating in the blood.

cholesterol->dhea->testosterone.

That is a really trimmed version.

Probably your best bet is:

10g+ of fish oil
100mg of Coq10
600mg of SAMe
Hawthorn Berry, although that is questionable.
Milk Thistle, although that is also questionable.

There is Vytorin that is perscription for cholesterol, but that is a controlled substance so there is a good chance you won't be able to get your hands on that.

Then there is also Nexavar that is perscription for the liver, but that is also a controlled substance.

I suppose keep your fingers crossed and good luck.

This is exactly the reason why I don't do orals.

Pretty much all orals is about damage control. There isn't really a lot you can to do 'protect' yourself per se, at best, maybe put safety slightly in your favor. A lot of people just go modest on their cycles/doses, wash down the SERM, and hope for the best.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I was peruseing the threads and I read one in which it was recommended that someone use an anti-cortisol during PCT. Would you guys recommend looking into this, if so which products are best?? Thanks Guys.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Anti-Cortisol supps can definitely be implemented post cycle, but they aren't completely necessary. If you do choose to use one in pct, start it 2 weeks after you start the pct.

Retain 2 by AX is good, so is Lean Xtreme by Designer Supps. I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!! Ok, guys weight is holding steady at 144 lbs :whiner: But I certainly am not complaining. 14lbs was my goal for this cycle; that leaves 2 lbs so Its possible in my last 3 days, but either way im thrilled with my first superdrol run. And the best part is I have enough s-drol and tamoxifen to run 2 more cycles (Not for at least 3 months of course).
I'll keep you guys up to date with any "late breaking news".

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Up 3 lbs Guys (Empty stomach and weigh myself at the same time every day) so my goal for a 4 week cycle has been reached in 3 weeks!!! These 3lbs in my opinion are more noticable than the 12lbs I gained first. I still plan on ending the cycle at the 3 week mark (Sunday night will be last dose) Maybe another pound or 2 by then (fingers crossed)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah I don't know if I mentioned it, nope i didn't, I didn't work my legs at all these 3 weeks (Recovering from an ACL tear still) I'm sure my gains would have been alot higher(imagine that)if I had been able to work them.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha,

I eat pussy goals like that for breakfast!!!!!!!!!

kidracer69

Awards
4000 cal a day? Were you taking that before you started your cycle as that alone could be what jump started your gains so well- therefore I wouldnt give 100% credit to sdrol if you just started it with the cycle.

I'm only mentioning it because in order to maintain all this muscle and weight you put on it would suck to have to eat and down that many shakes consistently. I too am an ectomorph and like you my gains have been awesome- 30lbs this time. The hard part though is to keep it.

So GL!
Oh.. add in squats/deadlifts for full body exercises that will get you thick and help pack on that weight even more! I also recommend doing 6-8 reps HEAVY!!! Last 2 reps NEEDS a spot otherwise weight is too light and you won't milk your workout and supplments ot the max!

Have fun!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice kid racer, it's true that i upped my diet a bit for the cycle, but I didn't make that much of change in calorie amount I just took In alot more carbs than usual (s-drol loves carbs). And about the squats I can't do anything like that for 1 month (promised my doc), I'm usually really stubborn but theres something about how I had to walk around with cruches for 8 months that brought about an epiphany. Anyhoo weight is stable at 148lbs so thats good, felt like crap today didn't eat as much as I should have, oh well theres always tomorrow.:)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh I forgot to mention I decided to end the cycle (tonight was last dose) starting PCT in the morning. I just got so sick of not being able to sleep, and my appetite has been shot to sh*t the last week and a half. Thanks again guys

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
The cholesterol issues is probably due to the change in gene expression in the liver which tends to be more pronounced with orals. Also too the fact that natural testosterone is being suppressed could possibly mean that there is more cholesterol floating in the blood.

cholesterol->dhea->testosterone.

That is a really trimmed version.

Probably your best bet is:

10g+ of fish oil
100mg of Coq10
600mg of SAMe
Hawthorn Berry, although that is questionable.
Milk Thistle, although that is also questionable.

There is Vytorin that is perscription for cholesterol, but that is a controlled substance so there is a good chance you won't be able to get your hands on that.

Then there is also Nexavar that is perscription for the liver, but that is also a controlled substance.

I suppose keep your fingers crossed and good luck.

This is exactly the reason why I don't do orals.

Pretty much all orals is about damage control. There isn't really a lot you can to do 'protect' yourself per se, at best, maybe put safety slightly in your favor. A lot of people just go modest on their cycles/doses, wash down the SERM, and hope for the best.
Just got to pull you up on this one buddy. You say to avoid red rice yeast as its bad for the liver but then go on to say about using Vytorin. One of the compounds in Vytorin contains the same statins in Red rice yeast but at a much higher dose. The actual amount of statins in a typical dose of 1200mg Red rice yeast is about 25% of the starting dose you would give a child( this figure is taken from a topic I discussed with anabolic innovations).
Therefore you would be better with a product like cycle support to get the minor cholesterol lowering effects from the statins in the red rice yeast with the major cholesterol lowering effects coming from the other compounds found in the red rice yeast.

305Rob

Awards
how oftern should u weight ur self whilce ON?
I like to weigh myself every seven days for a more accurate evaluation of weekly progress on cycle.Versus daily or every other day which can fluctuate between 1 and 3 lbs between morning and nighttime.My 2 cents.

305Rob

Awards
I'd say that was an excellent cycle dkkon1.Very nice gains for the 3 weeks,and good use of judgement on starting PCT as problably the sides would outweigh any additional gains after this week.
Which muscle groups would you say you improved most on?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rob, I'm extremely satisfied with my results. Decided on PCT partly because my nipples were starting to get puffy, not sensitive, no hard spot behind them, just a little bit puffy.
I was going to run pct
Wk1:30mg,30mg,30mg,30mg,20mg,20mg,20mg
Wk2:20mg
Wk3:20,20,20,10,10,10,10

but decided to start at 40mg/day instead of 30mgs so as to stop any possible gyno developement

As to which group improved the most i'd have to say: #1Chest, #2 Biceps, #3 Traps

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh and when it comes to weighing yourself I think that weekly or bi-weekly at the most, otherwise you'll drive yourself nuts. I also tried (unsuccessfully) to avoid the mirror.

jmill2

Awards
I was wondering what color your bottle of S-Drol is? I have heard that the color depicts if it is bunk or not. I know people who have gotten white bottles and black bottles.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PCT is going alright, no lost weight so i'll put that in the win column. running at 30mg/day for 2 more days then dropping to 20. The only problem i've had is yesterday i had a VIOLENT Bloody Nose. It was really bad it was like pouring out I had to keep it under pressure for at least 15 minutes to slow it down, and then it kept coming back throughout the day. My first thought was high blood pressure, maybe just dry but i've never had one anything like that before. Any advice would help.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Def. check your bp dkkon. If it's high (after an average of about 3 readings), add in celery seed extract if you aren't already taking it.