Support:
2 caps NOW ADAM
4 caps AI Life Support
2 caps Perfect Cycle
400mg SAMe
3 caps Phosphatidylcholine
3 caps Fish Oil

pre-workout staples:
MAN Clout + Body Octane, Scivation Xtend, Reflex Nutrition Citrulline Matrix, PVL or ISS whey isolates.

Previous PH/DS Experience:
JW, 11-OXO, Fura, MegaZol, Havoc, 1-Test
Clen, ECA
Nolva, Torm, Ralo

Diet:
07:30AM: 1 or 2 slices of toast, low-fat chesse or butter, milk
10:00AM: snack (usually protein bar)
12:30PM: large salad + roll
04:00PM: snack (egg or somesuch)
06:00PM: pre-workout shake (on workout days)
08:00PM: mediterranean style dinner (pasta + fish/turkey/chicken/beef)

2 glasses of wine, about 2-3 times/week

Training:
3-4 days/week, push/pull split & intuitive training, cardio after weightlifting (running)

Rationale:
beach season is coming up soon, and i've got to look good with my beautiful 25 year old GF (i'm 43). time for a cut. however, i've lately experienced some troubles with my knee (Bursitis) which greatly impairs my usual cardio routine, so i decied to try an Albuterol/Thermotabs/Rimonabant combo. also, in the past i usually found that when i cut, i lose a lot more muscle than fat (exception was a Havoc/Fura cycle, where i gained ~8lbs of lbm, lost ~2lbs fat). this time, i thusly tried to combine some low/moderate dosed orals with the cutters to help maintain lbm.

the orals used were all basically leftovers from previous cycles, that's basically all the logic/synergy to this cycle setup. same was true for most of the support supps: previously opened bottles, leftovers, etc. this was basically a garbage bin/house cleaning cycle, lol.

the havoc i always took in the morning, to get some distance between the methyl and possibly alcohol in the evening.

Sides:
initial jitteriness from the Albuterol until about day 10. dried out pretty well (including eyes) from maybe day 15 on. some issues with joints (knees, shoulder, elbow, wrists), thus added DHEA (50-75mg daily) which seemed to help somewhat with the dryness and lethargy (set in at about day 18), but which immediately gave me itchy nipples. cleared up fast after taking 0.5mg cabergoline. at day 20 pretty heavy shedding set in. slight depression/dampened mood in the last few days, but that i attribute to the Rimonabant, which i've used before. libido fluctuations during the last few days, nothing to bad though.

BP spiked sharply for the first half of the cycle, then remained stable.

while there was some recomp, as intended, i am admittely somewhat disappointed, i had expected more from this. i believe the main culprit of the relative ineffectivity of this cycle is my mediocre diet, and the current impairment to do my usual amount of cardio.

however, my impression was that i didn't get much out of the albuterol after maybe day 10 even after bumping the dose to 16mg (no sides anymore).

also, i already thought from previous use the 1-test ether (Sci-Mentor T-120+) to be underdosed at the recommended 2 caps (240mg) day. i now think it's underdosed even at 360mg/day or should be run much longer (which would make it rather expensive). maybe if i can get a good deal i'd consider a 6-weeker at 480mg, but would be afraid for my hairline. 1-test ether seems to look good on paper, but apparently requires pretty high doses for oral effectivity.

i was considering running the cycle for another week on an upped dose of the remaining havoc/megazol combo (1-test has run out now), but already strong shedding and some lethargy have set in. in previous cycles i always get pretty bad lethargy and blood pressure spikes in week 4. since i'm overall somewhat disappointed with the results, i've decided to cut my losses and run, i.e. stop the cycle now, keep the post cycle therapy light, and think about something better next time. oh well, have to count my havoc caps this evening, if it's only 1 or 2 days left i'll probably use them anyway, possibly without the 'Zol...

i am somewhat disappointed with the Albuterol in comparison to Clen and even ECA for me. reading all the good stuff, i expected somewhat more. maybe next time i'll up the dose earlier to 16mg, and keep it to 2 weeks on/2weeks off.

Rimonabant as always worked like a charm, except for the slight mood dampening effect which i have come to expect.

this was the first time i used SAMe, and i'm pretty impressed so far. subjectively, it really seemed to be beneficial to use on-cycle, as compared to previous cycles. had Liver Longer on hand, but have not used it.

post cycle therapy (shutdown/sides seemed very light, so far):
Nolva 10/10/10 (plannned Ralo, but that didn't arrive in time)
AX aPCT 3/2/1
Phosphatidylserine
Cabergoline
Rimonabant & on-cycle support supps until they run empty
ALRI Hyperdrive 3.0 or SAN Tight

will update on final results.

T.I.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice set up TI. We use VERY similar support protocols with perfect cycle, life support, and then adding the Sam-E. Dosing the sam-e first thing in the morning definately helped with morning lethargy/mood. I recommend keeping the sam-e involved in your post cycle plan as well, especially the first 2 weeks.

Additionally, I like to preload hawthorne berry and then keep a pretty hefty dose through the cycle as well to keep BP at bay. Taurine doesn't get much attention in cardiovascular regards, but I could swear it also helps with my BP on cycle.

Something to consider in your post cycle, I've heard some tales of hyperdrive hindering libido. Just something to consider, especially in post cycle, with your lil school girl :D