Winadrol/Havoc/Leviathan Reloaded/DCP - 9wk Recomp/Cut Cycle

crisis

crisis

Awards
Hello all ...

I am 34 years old (Turn 35 March 15th) and have been working out for a year. I have never really been able to stick to any kind of workout for long prior to that and have been somewhat overweight and weak for my entire adult life. About 5 months ago I really got into this and made the concentrated effort to make the change in lifestyle necessary to make real progress.

I slowly over that time got my Diet in check (it was horrendous before). Got on a schedule of Weight training 4-5 days a week, and added some cardio.

Since then I have dropped down from 260lbs to my now weight of 218lbs and have been growing muscles and strength the whole time at a reasonable pace. Primarily using Leviathan Reloaded and DCP over the last 2 months and adding cardio, while running a clean diet, has accounted for the last 20lbs of fat loss.

I will say I am in the best shape of my adult life at this point. But as you guys probably know it is never enough. I am determined to get down to around 14% Body fat and continue to grow my muscles.

My wife and I have a Vacation to Playa Del Carmen, MX coming up in late March, so this has given us incentive to step it up. We have both pretty much become gym rats. She just had our 2nd kid 9 months ago and has been running the same regimen of working out and cardio and diet that I have and has really shed a lot of fat too.

Anyway, over the next 9 weeks I am focusing on a serious Recomp/Cut, and I will be logging it for myself and you.

This log will probably not include a huge list of weights and sets and reps that I performed every day and whatnot. It will be more subjective and cover the all around experience and results.

Feel free to make any helpful suggestions, as I am always looking for good feedback and inside info from some of you more experience people out there.

And it begins ... 1/13/2008

Measurments - 1/8/2008 (unflexed)
----------------------------------

Height - 6'1"
Starting Weight (lbs) - 218
Body Fat % - 22.5

Neck - 15.25
Chest - 44.25
Shoulders - 51.5
Waist - 41.25
Hips - 42
Bicep (R) - 13.25
Bicep (L) - 13.25
Thigh (R) - 23
Thigh (L) - 23
Calf (R) - 16.25
Calf (L) - 16.25

On Cycle Goodness - ON CYCLE started 1/13/2008
-----------------------------------------------

CTD Labs Winadrol (5a-androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether)

WK1 day 1-3 - 100mg
WK1 day 4-7 - 150mg
WK2 - 150mg
WK3 day 1-3 - 150mg
WK3 day 4-7 - 200mg
WK4 - 200mg
WK5 - 200mg

RPN Havoc (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol)

WK2 day 1 - 10mg
WK2 day 2-7 - 20mg
WK3 - 30mg
WK4 - 40mg
WK5 - 40mg

Daily Supplements (On-Cycle & Post Cycle Therapy - 9 wks)
----------------------------------------------------------

Multi-Vitamin - 1
Vitamin C (500mg) - 1
Fish Oil (1g) - 3
Flaxseed Oil (1g) - 3
CLA (1g) - 4
Acetyl L-Carnitine (500mg) - 1
Co-Q10 (300mg) - 1
Probiotic (100mg) - 1
Glutamine (5g) - 2
Red Yeast Rice (600mg) - 2
Saw Palmetto (320mg) - 1

SuperCissus Bulk Powder (1.1g) - 2
BCAA Bulk Powder - ? (waiting for shipment)
Taurine Bulk Powder (2.2g) - 2 (waiting for shipment)

Anabolic Extreme Perfect Cycle - 4 caps ED (total contents of 4 caps below ...)
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (2g)
- Milk Thistle (1.2g)
- ALA (400mg)

Designer Supplements Lean Extreme (Anti-Cortisol - 7-OH (50mg)) - 3 caps ED (150mg total)

Palo Alto Labs Leviathan Reloaded - 4 caps ED

RPN DCP - 6 caps ED

CTD Labs KRE-Alkalyn (1.5g) - 2 (equivalent to about 30g Creatine Mono)

Post Cycle Therapy Supplements
---------------------------------

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen)
wk6 - Day 1-3 - 40mg
wk6 - Day 4-7 - 30mg
wk7 - 30mg
wk8 - 20mg
wk9 - 10mg

Clomid
wk6 day 1 - 300mg
wk6 day 2-7 - 100mg
wk7 - 75mg
wk8 - 50mg

Fenugreek - 2g ED

Ultimate Nutrition Testostro Grow HP - 3 caps ED (total contents of 3 caps below ...)
- Chrysin (800mg)
- Tribulus Terrestris (1.5g)
- Saw Palmetto (200mg)
- Nettle Root (155mg)
- Avena Sativa (90mg)
- I3C - (40mg)
- Daidzein (30mg)
- Hawthorne Extract (130mg)
- Cucurbita Pepo (120mg)
- ALA (160)

Diet - approximately 2,500 calories/day
---------------------------------------

Sticking to this pretty religiously - 1 cheat meal a week usually (Hamburger, Pizza, or Mexican)

Typical Day ...

Meal 1 - Pre-Workout - Shake (Water, ON 100% Whey Gold Standard (2 scoops), Kwick Carb WMS (50g)
BSN NO-Xplode (2 scoops)

Meal 2 - Post-Workout - Shake (Water, ON 100% Whey Gold Standard (2 scoops), Kwick Carb WMS (50g)

Meal 3 - 8oz Grilled Chicken Breast
1/4 cup of Green Beans (or brocolli, or asparagus)
1/4 cup of Corn

Meal 4 - 7oz Water packed Tuna
1 medium Orange or Apple
24 unsalted almonds

Snack - Pure Protein Bar

Meal 5 - 8oz Grilled Chicken Breast
1/4 cup of Green Beans (or brocolli, or asparagus)
1/4 cup of Corn

Meal 6 - Bedtime - Shake (Light Soy Milk 12oz, Muscle Milk (2 scoops))

Training
---------

5-7 Days a Week of Cardio (HIIT Elliptical 35-50 mins) + sometimes Suicides or 2000m Rowing machine

Resistance Splits - Rotate usually 5 days a week (Weekend is Cardio Only usually)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chest + Tricep
Back + Bicep
Abs
Shoulders + Biceps
Legs

Oh, and I guess I will include the Shame Shots ...

Attachments

Last edited:
W

whitehope22

Banned
Awards
Everything looks good except your diet Bro, eliminate the corn, the pure protein bar, and the almonds. Replace with brocolli.....!! Add some cardio to the training and you'll see some serious results. Stay away from bright colored veggies and fruits right now....thats for offseason.

good luck

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree on the diet adjustments...but this is probably one of the best thought-out cycles I have seen in a long time. Definitely looking forward here...Subscribed.

crisis

crisis

Awards
Thanks for the advice Whitehope22 ...

I cooked and packaged all my food for this week yesterday, so I just made the Chicken and Brocolli.

Here is my updated diet ...

Meal 1 - Pre-Workout - Shake (Water, ON 100% Whey Gold Standard (2 scoops), Kwick Karb WMS (50g)
- BSN NO-Xplode (2 scoops)

Meal 2 - Post-Workout - Shake (Water, ON 100% Whey Gold Standard (2 scoops), Kwick Karb WMS (50g)

Meal 3 - 8oz Grilled Chicken Breast and 1 cup of Steamed Brocolli

Meal 4 - 7oz Water packed Tuna

Meal 5 - 8oz Grilled Chicken Breast and 1 cup of Steamed Brocolli

Meal 6 - Bedtime - Shake (Light Soy Milk 12oz, Muscle Milk (2 scoops)

Oh, and also, I easily drink 2 gallons of water a day. I Don't drink anything else other than the rare cup of coffee or iced tea.

crisis

crisis

Awards
Week 1 completed ...

1/19/2008
----------

Weight - 214 lbs. (down 4 lbs. since 1/8 baseline)
Bodyfat - 19.0% ***

*** Changed my Omicron Body Fat Monitor from Normal to Athlete setting. I'm not sure why this is different, but considering how much I am training, I figured this would be possibly more accurate.

Tested first thing in the morning after morning restroom break and before consuming anything.

Week 1 Training
----------------

Sunday 1/13 - Cardio (35 min) - Abs
Monday 1/14 - Cardio (35 min) - Back-Biceps
Tuesday 1/15 - Cardio (35 min) - Chest-Triceps
Wednesday 1/16 - Cardio (35 min) - Shoulders-Biceps
Thursday 1/17 - Cardio (35 min) - Abs
Friday 1/18 - Cardio (1 hour)
Saturday 1/19 - Cardio (45 min)

Experience
-----------

I had plenty of energy for workouts all week. Muscle Pumps in the gym were good, even starting to see a little vascularity in my arms.

Muscles feel much firmer at all times than before cycle.

Strength was the same as previous weeks before the cycle.

Cardio was a joy. I would hit my stride and my breathing both during and recovering from each High Intensity Interval was easier and less labored than usual. I definitely could tell a boost in Aerobic capacity and endurance.

Started having side cramps occasionally during the high intensity part of cardio and suicides during the last few days. Sometimes worse than others, but it is new. The cramps subsided quickly without the need to stop the excercise. I think once my Taurine comes in, this will hopefully go away(Should receive it middle of Week2).

No other sides to report. No Lethargy, No nipple tenderness or puffyness, No headaches.

All in all a very good Week1.

Looking forward to starting the Havoc tomorrow ...

crisis

crisis

Awards
Hey dsade ... Thanks for putting out these great supplements, I am really liking the DCP and so is the wife ...

A question - When taking Havoc, should I take all my daily pills at once, or should I spread them out throughout the day?

My CTD Winadrol says to take them all at once, but I wasn't sure of the optimal approach to dosing Havoc.

My initial thoughs were to dose as the following ...

10mg - 1 cap AM
20mg - 1 cap AM : 1 cap PM
30mg - 2 caps AM : 1 cap PM
40mg - 2 caps AM : 2 caps PM

I always work out early in the morning ... at either 5am or at 9am depending on work constraints.

Thanks ...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A question - When taking Havoc, should I take all my daily pills at once, or should I spread them out throughout the day?

10mg - 1 cap AM
20mg - 1 cap AM : 1 cap PM
30mg - 2 caps AM : 1 cap PM
40mg - 2 caps AM : 2 caps PM

I always work out early in the morning ... at either 5am or at 9am depending on work constraints.

Thanks ...
Your dosing schedule is correct. There seems to be a consensus that the half-life is around 5-6 hours, so divide your doses accordingly to keep your blood levels constant. When you reach the 40mg point, you can even divide them into 3 doses (2 morning, 1 mid afternoon, 1 evening).

crisis

crisis

Awards
Week 2 completed ...

1/26/2008
----------

Weight - 212 lbs. (down 6 lbs. since 1/8 baseline)

Bodyfat - Normal Setting - 20.9% (down 1.6 % since 1/8 baseline)
Bodyfat - Athletic Setting - 18.1% (down .9 % since 1/19 baseline)

Week 2 Training
----------------

Sunday 1/20 - Cardio (35 min)
Monday 1/21 - Cardio (35 min) - Back-Biceps
Tuesday 1/22 - Cardio (35 min) - Abs
Wednesday 1/23 - Cardio (35 min) - Chest-Triceps
Thursday 1/24 - Cardio (35 min) - Legs
Friday 1/25 - Cardio (35 min) - Shoulder-Biceps
Saturday 1/26 - Cardio (45 min)

Experience
-----------

Again had plenty of energy for workouts all week.

I am either starting to get used to the muscle firmness, or it has subsided some, because it seems less pronounced than in Week1. I do feel like i am seeing some new muscle growth and fat shedding in the mirror though.

Strength was improved a little bit (5-10lbs), although heavy lifts did not improve(Incline Bar press). Really the main difference seems to be in muscle endurance. I am able to knock out set after set, and feel like I could keep pumping out more.

Cardio was a bit tougher this week. It would take me longer to get my energy level up, but once I did, everything was fine. The first couple of days of the week the side cramps continued to bothered me, but I got my Taurine in, and after a couple days of that, the side cramps have pretty much gone away completely. No back pumps yet ...

No other sides to report. Possible mild Lethargy, but this may be related to the low-carb caloric deficit or to working out so hard every day ...

The Caloric deficit was very annoying in week 2, I was starving all week long. I did my macros, and I am intaking approximately 2,050 cals/day - 65/25/10. The last time I figured out my maintenance, it was like around 3000-3,500 cals. Almost all my Fat is coming from CLA,Flax,Fish Oil, and MCTs in the Muscle Milk. I am pulling in just over 300g of Protein per day.

I Will be moving up to 30mg of Havoc Today, and 200mg of Winadrol on Wednesday, so things should become more intense in this coming Week3.

On a side note, the Flu is moving around in our house. So far, I am the only one to not come down with it, the Wife has it and both kids have it. I am hoping I don't get hit. If I do, I am going to try to struggle through it and not ruin my cycle. We shall see how that plays out.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You might add in Gut Health to help boost your immune system. We have three kids in the house and I'm on cycle so my system is already compromised and so far I seem to have avoided all the kids school sickness!

crisis

crisis

Awards
Thanks crader, I think you might be right on this one ...

I am the only person in the house running Vitamin Shoppe
Ultimate 10 Probiotic (2caps/day), and I think this might be saving me.

I am about to stock up on Havoc when it comes in tomorrow or the next day, so maybe I'll line up a bottle of Gut Health too, although I still have like 2 months of the Vitamin Shoppe Probiotics left. The Gut Health looks pretty potent (1 Billion Organisms)...

I have been also wanting to give the Flawless a shot, because as you can see, I have some stretch mark issues on my stomach that are pretty ugly ... Looks like I gave birth or something ... :( Only waiting for NP to restock ...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks crader, I think you might be right on this one ...

I am the only person in the house running Vitamin Shoppe
Ultimate 10 Probiotic (2caps/day), and I think this might be saving me.

I am about to stock up on Havoc when it comes in tomorrow or the next day, so maybe I'll line up a bottle of Gut Health too, although I still have like 2 months of the Vitamin Shoppe Probiotics left. The Gut Health looks pretty potent (1 Billion Organisms)...

I have been also wanting to give the Flawless a shot, because as you can see, I have some stretch mark issues on my stomach that are pretty ugly ... Looks like I gave birth or something ... :( Only waiting for NP to restock ...

Wait!! You gave birth , I missed that from the pics..lol I also use the Gut Health because we get all the sick people that drag themselves to the gym hacking on the equipment:::shudder::: I just can't afford to get sick.

crisis

crisis

Awards
Week 3 completed ...

2/2/2008
----------

Weight - 213 lbs. (down 5 lbs. since 1/8 baseline + 1 lb since last weeks weigh in)

Bodyfat - Normal Setting - 20.5% (down 2% since 1/8 baseline - down .4% since 1/26)
Bodyfat - Athletic Setting - 17.6% (down 1.4% since 1/19 baseline - down .5% since 1/26)

Week 3 Training
----------------

Sunday 1/27 - Cardio (45 min)
Monday 1/28 - Cardio (35 min) - Chest-Triceps
Tuesday 1/29 - Cardio (35 min) - Back-Biceps
Wednesday 1/30 - Cardio (35 min) - Abs
Thursday 1/31 - Cardio (35 min) - Legs
Friday 2/1 - Cardio (35 min) - Chest-Triceps
Saturday 2/2 - Cardio (45 min) - Shoulders

Experience
-----------

Cardio was crazy this week. Once I started the 200mg of Winadrol, I felt like I had a 3rd Lung. Was turning really high intensity pace and breathing like I was on a stroll.

The 30mg of Havoc definitely started yielding strength gains this week. All my lifts were up about 10lbs. and some of the Big Lifts were all up about 15lbs and were PB's with decent rep range too (6 reps). Definitely seeing muscle endurance, as I could and want to workout for hours. I pretty much have to make myself stop.

The body recomposition is in full effect this week. Body Weight is up by 1lb, but Body fat is down by 1/2% this week from last week's weigh in. Definitely noticable in the mirror too.

I added a mid workout Whey + Waxy Maise Starch + BCAA + Taurine in water shake to mid workout late in this week to try to prevent catabolism and amp up my weight training workout energy since I do Cardio first and wights last. Also, will give me another 50gms of Protein for the day moving me up to about 350gms a day ...

I also have exhorbinant amounts of energy all day every day now. Along with that is a very positive and upbeat feeling ... hard to explain, but I feel great.

I have not noticed a single side yet. I keep waiting for one, but it hasn't happened. I guess if it is going to happen it will be in the next 2 weeks as I am at 200mgs of Winadrol and 40mgs of Havoc for the Next 14 days ...

Luckily I managed to dodge the flu.

This last 4 days was bad on diet ... I had my mother's B-Day party, my wife's B-D party, and a Super Bowl party. So, needless to say, diet was not on point. I was able to maintain my diet except for the 1 meal each of those days. Had plenty of protein each of them, but also had lots of carbs and fat and suger ... Oh, Well, I'll just call it a Refeed, and now I am back on my strict diet from today on.

Last edited:
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the strength gains and body fat loss!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking like an extremely good stack for you.

How did you like the results from the mid workout WMS drink?

crisis

crisis

Awards
The WMS/Protein Shake after cardio before I start weights is going good. I feel like it gives me a boost of nutrients and allows me to have more intensity and energy to push out heavier weights and more reps. Now this could be all from the PH's, but I think I feel the impact on my heavy lifts and endurance these last few days.

I mainly added it because I am doing so much HIIT (35 - 45 mins), I was worried that I was catabolizing a lot of the muscle that I was gaining. I like doing Cardio first, because I work out so early in the morning (5am), it helps me get ramped up, whereas If I do weights first, I just feel flat and tired ...

I still do a Pre-Workout Whey+WMS+Taurine+BCAA shake & a Post-Workout Whey+Glutamine shake.

So I'm doing 150gms of whey over the course of 3 hours centering in the middle of my 2 hour workout. + the NO-Xplode right before workout.

What are you thoughts on the Pre/Intra/Post Workout shake situation, and also on WMS in general?

And yes, I'm loving this cycle ... Worry free, and getting results ...

What is the potential reality of keeping size and strength gains after PCT from Havoc and Furazan?

I mean since this is a recomp/cut, I should retain the fat loss, and hopefully the definition it brings with it, but I hope I will also maintain most of the strength, as it is not up too ridiculously.

M

mountainDB99

Awards
Crisis- How are you dosing the Winadrol? Are you doing it once a day per the instructions, or spreading it out over the day? Thanks for the info, keep up the good work!!

crisis

crisis

Awards
I take all the Winadrol caps (4 now) at the same time with my morning pills about 45 minutes to 1 hour prior to hitting the gym.

I work out at 5 am, so basically wake up at 4am, take pills, then drink pre-workout shake, and drink the NO-Xplode in car on the way to the gym.

cufootball72

cufootball72

Awards
Just read the log so far. I think it is great. I am very excited to see your results as I am just starting week 2 of a very similar cycle (Furazadrol instead of Winz). I am also only running 2 weeks on Havoc as this is my first time with a more serious PH since the good old 1-AD days. My dose on the Fura is a bit higher (300 mg ed) due to my weight but I am running this for 4 weeks. I am restricting calories a bit more as well as I am about 290 trying to cut since I am no longer an O-lineman (Time for the real world!). Don't mean to Hijack just wanted to say good luck, thank you for all of the detail, and I will def be following for the duration.:clap2:

crisis

crisis

Awards
Week 4 & 5 completed ...

On-Cycle Phase Completed on to post cycle therapy.

2/19/2008
----------

I wanted to get a really Accurate Body Composition Test done at the end of my On-Cycle phase.
So, Thanks to crader, I located a place in Houston that has a BodPod and lined up a test.

Weight - 206.9 lbs. (Starting 218 lbs.)

Lean Weight - 175.7 lbs.

Fat Weight - 31.1 lbs.

Fat % - 15%

Needless to say I was extremely thrilled !!!

Week 4&5 Training
-------------------

Sunday 2/3 - Cardio (45 min) - Ab
Monday 2/4 - Cardio (35 min) - Lats-Biceps
Tuesday 2/5 - Cardio (35 min) - Legs
Wednesday 2/6 - Cardio (35 min) - Chest-Triceps
Thursday 2/7 - Cardio (45 min)
Friday 2/8 - Cardio (35 min) - Ab
Saturday 2/9 - OFF

Sunday 2/10 - Cardio (35 min) - Shoulders
Monday 2/11 - Cardio (35 min) - Chest-Triceps
Tuesday 2/12 - Cardio (35 min) - Biceps
Wednesday 2/13 - Cardio (35 min) - Back
Thursday 2/14 - Cardio (35 min) - Abs
Friday 2/15 - Cardio (35 min) - Chest-Triceps
Saturday 2/16 - OFF

Experience
-----------

The last 2 weeks ON Cycle were great! My Strength was through the roof (for me) and I was throwwing around personal bests like they grew on trees. My wife practically had to drag me out of the gym on multiple occasions after almost 2 hours of straight cardio and weights.

200mgs of Winadrol + 40mgs of Havoc was definitely a sweet spot for me. Very sweet indeed.

The recomp effect was in full force and i definitely am getting more toned and muscular. Not sure if it is from the fat going away revealing the muscle or from muscle growth, or just both.

I also started using Napalm to attack the belly and lower chest fat that are more abundant and very annoying to me.

I have not experienced much in the way of sides with this stack. Some mild cramping and some dull headaches.

I started my post cycle therapy, we shall see what this next 4 weeks brings ...

Figured I throw down some beginning of PCT Pics. These pics don't really do justice, but I wanted them to be comparable to the Starting pics. I forgot to get measurements, I'll post them later.

Attachments

Last edited:
PappaD

PappaD

Awards
Looking solid bro!!!

Ok, I have just finished a bottle of Winadrol as I wanted to cut a little. Now I want to do a Havoc/Propadrol cycle. I have the Havoc/Prop as well as Liver Supps, Nolv, Clomid and hcg. My question is, do I have to wait between the Winadrol and Havoc?

Thanks

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking solid bro!!!

Ok, I have just finished a bottle of Winadrol as I wanted to cut a little. Now I want to do a Havoc/Propadrol cycle. I have the Havoc/Prop as well as Liver Supps, Nolv, Clomid and hcg. My question is, do I have to wait between the Winadrol and Havoc?

Thanks
Time off (wait) = cycle + pct, is the common theme.