Warrior82's hemaguno/mass tabs stack

1. Warrior82's hemaguno/mass tabs stack

before you neg me hard for stacking anything with the evil mass tabs hear me out.

week 1
    13mg hemaguno
    half of one mass tab

week 2-3
    26mg hemaguno
    half of one mass tab

week 4
    26mg hemaguno
    one mass tab

reason for mass tabs dosage is that i have 19 pills left over from a previous cycle 6 months ago. too small of a dosage to run independent, i liked mass tabs too much to waste them.

support:
    milk thistle
    fish oil
    flax oil
    animal pak
    joint support

post cycle therapy:
    clomid
    trib
    zma
    gaba
    creatine EE

i'll start here in a couple of weeks. i'll log it here. just posted this early to see what you all think.

2. i know that a lot of people have stacked PP with superdrol and although mass tabs are not superdrol they are somewhat similar. might do this instead.

i've had this hemaguno for a while and it's been giving me the lonley eye. you know like that fat chick at the bar that you promised a dance to cuz she has a hot friend and you thought that was your shoe in...then you find out her hot friend has the clap and you want to be a man of your word but damn she's 260. this morning shift at the gym is killing me
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Warrior82 View Post
    you know like that fat chick at the bar that you promised a dance to cuz she has a hot friend and you thought that was your shoe in...then you find out her hot friend has the clap and you want to be a man of your word but damn she's 260.
    No actually I dont know, but props to you for manning up and dancing with that whale like you promised.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mass Tabs / Pheraplex stack
    By Blue Boogie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 07:58 PM
  2. stacking mass tabs
    By LiftnIron00 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 09:54 PM
  3. Warrior82's hemaguno/mass tabs stack
    By Warrior82 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2