Warrior82's hemaguno/mass tabs stack

Warrior82

Awards
before you neg me hard for stacking anything with the evil mass tabs hear me out.

week 1
13mg hemaguno
half of one mass tab

week 2-3
26mg hemaguno
half of one mass tab

week 4
26mg hemaguno
one mass tab

reason for mass tabs dosage is that i have 19 pills left over from a previous cycle 6 months ago. too small of a dosage to run independent, i liked mass tabs too much to waste them.

support:
milk thistle
fish oil
flax oil
animal pak
joint support

post cycle therapy:
clomid
trib
zma
gaba
creatine EE

i'll start here in a couple of weeks. i'll log it here. just posted this early to see what you all think.

Warrior82

Awards
i know that a lot of people have stacked PP with superdrol and although mass tabs are not superdrol they are somewhat similar. might do this instead.

i've had this hemaguno for a while and it's been giving me the lonley eye. you know like that fat chick at the bar that you promised a dance to cuz she has a hot friend and you thought that was your shoe in...then you find out her hot friend has the clap and you want to be a man of your word but damn she's 260. this morning shift at the gym is killing me

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
you know like that fat chick at the bar that you promised a dance to cuz she has a hot friend and you thought that was your shoe in...then you find out her hot friend has the clap and you want to be a man of your word but damn she's 260.
No actually I dont know, but props to you for manning up and dancing with that whale like you promised.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 3