P-Plex Epistane Bridge Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

P-Plex Epistane Bridge Cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

P-Plex Epistane Cycle-LOG

SCRAPPED-

plan on running a 6 week cycle, of epistane and P-plex....

Week 1- Phera 15mg
    Week 2- Phera 30mg
    Week 3- Phera 30mg/Epi 20mg
    Week 4- Phera 30mg/Epi 40mg
    Week 5- Epi 40mg
    Week 6- Epi 40mg

post cycle therapy
    Week 7- Nolva 40mg, 6-OXO, E-Form
    Week 8- Nolva 40mg, 6-OXO, E-form
    Week 9- Nolva 20mg, 6-OXO, E-form
    Week 10- Nolva 10mg, 6-OXO, E-form

Im also taking.........AX Perfect Cycle Liver Support, Milk Thistle, Fish oil, Flax Seed Oil, Niacin, Red Yeast Rice, B6, Mulit-Vitamin, Co-Q-10, and ZMA at night.

Im 23 5'7 200lbs about 14%bf, I have done quite a bit of cycles in the past. Ill keep you guys updated.
    I drink about 2 gallons of water a day, and I take about 300g of protien a day. I also take a Kreation shake pre-work out

I lift 5 days a week, and I still do about 20-30 min of cardio 3-4 days a week

Like I said, some feed back would be great and any pointers would be appreciated.

New Cycle Posted Below

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Any reason youre starting with the p-plex instead of the epi? Wouldnt you wanna be shut down at the end of the cycle rather then the beginning?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

I was told that for the best gains, it would be best to start with the P Plex, and ebd with the epi. Because P plex gains are kind of wet, and the epi would dry me out at the end of the cycle
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

After MUCH debate with friends Ive decided to do the following

Week 1- Epi 20mg(M-F) 10mg(S-S)/Phera 30mg(M,W,F) 15mg(S-S)/Formadrol 2x (ED)

Week 2- Same
    Week 3- Epi 30mg(M-F) 10mg(S-S)/Phera 45mg(M,W,F) 15mg(S-S)/Formadrol 2x (ED)

Week 4- Same
    Week 5- Epi 20mg(M-F) 10mg(S-S)

Its pretty much running the epi all the way amd pulsing the Phera, so im pretty excited, Ill keep you all updated

Then above post cycle therapy
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  174 lbs.

Cool, I started my phera/epi as a pulse, but chickened out on day 10. I'll be curious about this.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Why what happened on day 10???.....Im pretty excited, I have my nolva on hand in case the oh shi* factor happens....haha. But Im running the formadrol to keep things under control.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

I lift at 5 am so I taking 15 phera and 20 epi pre workout. When I bump it to 30 epi, im going to take 20 pre and 10 after dinner sometime. Im taking it after dinner because I lift so early I think id be an overload to take it at bed time. What do ya think?

Your log says you got up to day 19....

Oh ya, I hope I can look as good as you when im 30..haha
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  174 lbs.

I'm on day

Re: Why what happened on day 10???.....

I switched for three reasons:
    1) I didnít know where to locate a SERM. That problemís been solved.
    2) The first week I was on vacation and could work out early and have a lot of the Pheri out of my system by night. On work days I donít get out of the gym until 6:00 pm and it started to aggravate my insomnia.
    3) The pulsed phera logs where a mixed success. Iíve had my share so/so cycles and Iím getting to old to be wasting time.

DB
    Re: I lift at 5 am so I taking 15 phera and 20 epi pre workout. When I bump it to 30 epi, im going to take 20 pre and 10 after dinner sometime. Im taking it after dinner because I lift so early I think id be an overload to take it at bed time. What do ya think?

Lifting at 5: am, God bless you. I canít look at weight before noon.
    Iím not sure what youíre saying. 5:00 am 15 phera and 20 epi to start. Later on followed by 10 mg after dinner? Iíd be inclined to 15 phera pre wo, 20 epi post wo, 10 mg right before dinner. But I donít really know. I agree, I wouldnít take a DS at bed time, if only because it would keep me up all night.

I may go up to 45 mg of Phera, but its day 21 and Iím still cranked enough on 30. You may want to keep it to 30 if youíre having good results. Just a thought, not a requirement.

Since youíre pulsing, and done cycles before, unless youíre having issues, Iíd keep an open mind for an extra week. But then again, I can get a little carried away.

Re: Oh ya, I hope I can look as good as you when im 30..haha
    Thanks. My wifeís a big help, she knew what she was getting into when she married me so I rarely get any arguments about this stuff. I have been pushing the envelope with the sups though. Besides, 5'7 200lbs about 14%bf sounds pretty good to me (probably better than I was at 23), and you have at least 30 yrs to go.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

with the epi youll want to take it earlier then before or after dinner, especially given you workout so early your totally set up to make the most of the Epi without as much shutdown if you dose it right.

your body produces a majority of its natural test during the night and if you still have exogenous hormones floating around like epi then this will inhibit test production cause your body will see it as being unnecassary. So since epi has a shorter half life of 6-8 hours your best bet would be to take the 20mg preworkout (at least an hour to 45 min before if you can handle it and with grapefruit juice) and then take the last 10mg round noon to 2 in the aft. that way by 8 oclock your body will be free of all the epi and you will still produce more natty test, all of this is benificial and synergistic since youll still have more test and will be less shutdoown come the end of your cycle. good luck an dhit me up if you got any questions.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I jsut went and reread to confirm what i already knew and just wanted to let you know that your epi and phera stack may not be the most synergistic one.... they both illicit diff effects one being more wet the other more dry but when it comes down to the A:A profile they both have a VERY high anabolic to androgenic profile leading me to belive that they may have some competition with eachother for the receptor sites.... specially given that epi has a VERY strong affinity to bind to the androgen receptor site i would think youd be best served to staggar your doses of the epi and phera and NOT take them together.... id probally start with the phera in the morn preworkout and then take the epi immediately following your workout then do the same for your afternoon dose taking the phera about an hour or two before the epi. again good luck, interested to see what my 2 favorite solo compounds will do when stacked.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Ok so, 15mg phera at about 430, then 10mg of epi postworkout. Then a noon take 15 phera, and 2ish 10mg of epi???

Should I take anything before bed???

I am taking ZMA before bed....
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Here is some precycle #'s for you guys

Arms-17 in

forearms- 13.5

Chest- 46 in

Waist- 35

calves-16

thighs-26 in

neck-18.25 in

Daily Intake #'s-

Cals-Around 3,000 Fats-Under 95g Carbs-220g Protien-300g
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i'll be interested to see how this one works out. I have some original ax pheraplex "laying around", as well as epistane
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

But im pulsing, 30mg of phera 3 days a week, M, W, F

And Im taking Epi everyday

So On M W F, I was taking-

15mg phera and 20mg epi preworkout

15mg phera at lunch, and 15mg of phera before bed.

Then when I up the epi, I'll take 20mg of epi pre,and 10mg post

I want to benefit as much as possible when I lift, Thats why i was taking both pre
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Ill try it out and see what happens, Like above im taking EVERYTHING i need to while on a cycle and I have a quality SERM on hand.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i'll be interested to see how this one works out. I have some original ax pheraplex "laying around", as well as epistane
    EZ you lucky bastage!!! ive seen it at a few sites and been so tempted to pick it up but i dont know how ligitimate those sites are.... i envy you brother AX's was unmatched IMO
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Regsmizer45 View Post
    Ok so, 15mg phera at about 430, then 10mg of epi postworkout. Then a noon take 15 phera, and 2ish 10mg of epi???

Should I take anything before bed???

I am taking ZMA before bed....
    take the ZMA thats perfect. nothing else though and definately not the phera or epi
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

But im pulsing, 30mg of phera 3 days a week, M, W, F

And Im taking Epi everyday

So On M W F, I was taking-

15mg phera and 20mg epi preworkout

15mg phera at lunch, and 15mg of phera before bed.

Then when I up the epi, I'll take 20mg of epi pre,and 10mg post

I want to benefit as much as possible when I lift, Thats why i was taking both pre
    when you bump to 45 mg take 30mg preworkout, again you dont want to take exogenous hormones or steroids right before bed or even a couple hours before if you can help it, and with your early workout time you def can help it.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

so id dose

when phera 30mg and epi 20mg

15mg phera pre, 10mg epi post, 15mg bout 12 and 10mg epi bout 2

when phera 45mg and epi 30mg

30mg phera pre, 20mg epi post, 15mg phera bout 12 and 10mg epi bout 2.

ill tell you though thats a pretty high dose for either so you can probally get the same gains with less... dont move up in dose unless you stop progressing, thats always a rule when taking this kind of stuff, the smallest dose possible while being effective, will get yuo all the benifits and minimize the sides.
  20. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not related to this but interesting anyhow...

So what if you were doing a full cycle of a suppressive compound and expecting heavy to full shutdown anyway? Would you still think a nighttime dose is a bad idea.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Alright Poopy......Im ready to rock. thanks bro
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

So what do you guys think???.....Does everything overall look good??

The ZMA at night helps with the anabolic recovery so I think that should be good at night

Oh yea by the way....From your points of view how do My precycle measuements look??
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  174 lbs.

So what do you guys think???.....Does everything overall look good??

The ZMA at night helps with the anabolic recovery so I think that should be good at night

Oh yea by the way....From your points of view how do My precycle measuements look??
    I'd pretty much go with poopy's dose recommendation. That's one nice thing about morning wo's, you can get most of the phera and epi out of your system by night time. Along the lines of what poopy said, I may have made a false assumption about epi and phera being in different classes, but other than that I'm happy so far.

And dispite what I said earlier, I may up my doses soon.

Good luck.

DB
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Ya Im doing his recommendations, I like his set up. Im also dropping some formadrol in there just to be on the safe side when I up the doses
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Not related to this but interesting anyhow...

So what if you were doing a full cycle of a suppressive compound and expecting heavy to full shutdown anyway? Would you still think a nighttime dose is a bad idea.
    if that was the case then no, youd want to have it going full time to reap the most benifits possible, or if you have specific goals like i did with epi i had to dose it every 8 hours to maintain a constant level and blast my gyno.... but ya if your doing stuff like test enth and an oral then its unavoidable and might as well run it non stop.

Like i mentioned earlier though if its just a short oral cycle like this and he works out in the morning this is very benificial, since now he is able to wake up each morning with some natty test thats in his body that will be able to work along with what he takes first thing in the morn, this will continue to slowly drop off still as he continues through it but it will still minimize suppression.
  26. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

yeah, makes sense. I'm just trying to decide on my own dosing scheme, I was pondering taking the superdrol bedtime
    This space for rent

27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DBinMD View Post
    I'd pretty much go with poopy's dose recommendation. That's one nice thing about morning wo's, you can get most of the phera and epi out of your system by night time. Along the lines of what poopy said, I may have made a false assumption about epi and phera being in different classes, but other than that I'm happy so far.

And dispite what I said earlier, I may up my doses soon.

Good luck.

DB
    well they may very well still work well together BUT epi is still probably stronger in regards to its binding affinity so it would be best to get the phera in first give it a chance to do some work then take the epi..... one is more wet (phera) and one is more dry (epi) so it would lead one to belive they would stack well but they still may have a competition for absorbtion if they use the same pathways, and they do have similar A:A profiles both being VERY anabolic and much less androgenic.

And ZMA is perfect to take at night time as it promotes natural test production as well.... good set up man.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

yeah, makes sense. I'm just trying to decide on my own dosing scheme, I was pondering taking the superdrol bedtime
    well how long you been on the 1-t and do you already feel majorly shutdown? do you have considerable testicular shrinkage? and how much SD are you gonna run? if you dose that waay id probally not do more then 30mg ed 10 am 10 aft and 10 before bed....
  29. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I believe they are both class 1 too? (pplex + epi) I can't recall the list exactly
    This space for rent

30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I believe they are both class 1 too? (pplex + epi) I can't recall the list exactly
    ya i had mentioned to me also by the good ol DrD that epi was like a dryer phera, so i know they are very similar in action. im sure epi still has the stronger binding affinity too since its the nature of the drug and its parent compound (SERM) so its best taken second as to avoid it blocking out all the phera.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

so poopy, all the supports and everything look good I take it?....Im pretty pumped man, The epi everyday, and then pulsing the P-Plex....Im ready for some wicked results. One more thing, On the days Im not taking phera, should I still take the epi after I work out??
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

so poopy, all the supports and everything look good I take it?....Im pretty pumped man, The epi everyday, and then pulsing the P-Plex....Im ready for some wicked results. One more thing, On the days Im not taking phera, should I still take the epi after I work out??
    No I'd take it preworkout in that case.

As far as your support supps i see the eform and your pct looks good but what about liver supps? do you have any? your taking 2 methyls for 5 weeks so youd def be best served to take something like Cycle support from anabolic innovations with your nightly shake (you do have asimple shake before bed to fend off catabolism right?) that way it wont interfere with your supps during the day and still keep your liver working optimally so it can process your protien correctly and your supps too, a stressed liver will mean everything wont work as well since everything you injest goes through it first before it hits the blood stream.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Ua I have anabolic Xtreme Perfect cycle liver support, and Milk Thinstle
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

sounds good then man you should be straight! just take it nightly with your ZMA then.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Ya im taking The liver support in the a.m., Milk thistle at lunch, and Liver support before bed with the ZMA....sound good??
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Ya im taking The liver support in the a.m., Milk thistle at lunch, and Liver support before bed with the ZMA....sound good??
    dont take it first thing in the morning, just in the evening and before bed, it will block some of the phera and epi if taken at the same time, milk thistle is already in the perfect cycle so i dont think its necessary to add more BUT im sure it wont hurt... maybe just save it for your pct.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Day #1

Starting Weight- 197lbs, and I posted my measurments on page 1

Well, Better late than never, I started this morning, I did 20mg epi today and 30mg of phera....Its noting to report really.

I took 45g protien, a kreation shake, and 15mg of phera-pre

I took a 60g carb shake, 45g protien, and 10 mg of epi-post

Wed is chest day increased energy but nothing major yet.

Flat Bench-
    (Stretched) Then-185x10(warmup), 225-8, 245-6, 265-4

Decline Dumbbell-65'sx10, 70'sx8, 75'sx8

Hammerstrength Press- 140x10, 160x8, 180x6, 200x4

Cable Cross- 60x8, 70x6, 80x6 (Dida couple differnt angles to hit differnt parts of chest)

Like I said, nothing to report yet except increased energy, Good Pump, if you have not tried kreation by scifit, GET SOME. But back on track, Im taking all my support supps and vitamins throughout the day, so far GREAT! mood and good energy.

Taking ZMA, Melatonin and Liver Support at night. The ZMA and melatonin REALLY help me stay asleep. I have a problem with staying asleep.

DBinMD....Try NOW foods Melatonin Works WONDERS with NOW's ZMA.

Back and Bis tomorrow.....SO....I'll Be Back
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

nice start man! good luck n expect to really see it within the next week and FEEL it the week after, with those two you should be on top of the world.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Up and at em' bright and early. Ready to head off to the gymn today in about 20 min. Back, Bis and cardio today, with a touch of abs.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  174 lbs.

Regs,

Thanks, I'm doing melatonin, ZMA, GABA, and sometimes arginine pyro..., too.

DB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beastdrol to Epistane Bridge Cycle!
    By Destructi0n in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 07:27 AM
  2. Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 10:18 PM
  3. Phera-Plex/Epistane cycle results
    By Xmass85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14