P-Plex Epistane Bridge Cycle

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Well Day #4- 200......Up 3-4 lbs already.....cant really ask for more...

the tenderness is starting to go away. I think im totally mind fuc**** myself. If I dont think about it their ok, but as soon as I do they tingle....hahaha....the mind is a powerful thing......

2. just stop playing with them and it will be fine
    •   

3. hahaha, ya I know....Paranoia is setting in...hahaha...Ive ran PLENTY of cycles before and have never had a problem. And the epi, with a topical ATD or formadrol should keep the esrto low right??

4. realistically with epi or pplex you shouldn't have to worry about estrogen till after the cycle. in theory.

5. cycles done, this **** is making my BP SKYROCKET!....Plus I got strep from my lovely GF.......My It only been 4 days. I took 15 mg of phera on tuesday, 2-epi & 1-phera on wed, 2-epi on thurs, and 2 epi and 2 phera on friday. So not that intense at all....But ya sorry guys, it was going GREat....ill try again in a month or so
    •   

6. ya PP can do that to your BP you need to take BP control supps with it... well sorry to hear bout the strep man, getting sick on cycle is alwas the worst. let us know when you decide to start back up

7. Yeah, sorry to hear it #$%%^~. Good luck next time.

8. In a month or so, Ill start it again....What can I take for BP while on cycle??

9. cycle support is an all around support supplement that helps with BP as well as the other common sides

10. lol these threads are all going full circle, phera/epi/post cycle therapy(free of serm)/BP control.... i think youve seen it DBinMD and Easy since i think youve both posted in most the threads too LOL.

Cycle support while your on cycle is your best choice then post cycle support when you get off. if your planning on running a methyl, wich you are, then continue the cycle support at half the dose through post cycle therapy with the post cycle support
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beastdrol to Epistane Bridge Cycle!
    By Destructi0n in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 09:27 AM
  2. Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 12:18 AM
  3. Phera-Plex/Epistane cycle results
    By Xmass85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 01:35 PM