Irish Cannon's NEW CUTTING LOG: H-drol/Epidrol/ECY

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Irish Cannon's NEW CUTTING LOG: H-drol/Epidrol/ECY

This is a continued cutting log from my previous Leviathan Reloaded log. I figured I'd start a fresh thread.

Things went extremely well on Leviathan Reloaded. If you haven't checked out that log, I strongly urge you to. I lost the gut and am now on a great track to dropping even more weight.

Today is Day 1.

The cycle will look like this:

Week 1: H-drol @ 50mg (Morning, Late Afternoon)
    Week 2: H-drol @ 75mg (Moring, Afternoon, Night)
    Weeks 3-6: H-drol @ 75mg, Epidrol @ 30mg (Morning, Afternoon, Night)

Post Cycle Therapy will be Tamox 40/40/20/20, and either Advanced post cycle therapy by AX or PCS by AI, possibly Activate or DTHC or Blue-up. Who knows. I'd like to get HMB and run that during PCT as well. I'll probably run out of BA in a couple weeks. I've been on it for about 3 months or longer.

Current Weight: 206

Current Diet:

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 1/2 whole wheat bagel, 32oz Skim Milk, 5 fish oil caps, 1.25ml Sesamin

Meal 2: Pre-wo; 2 scoops ON Whey, 5g CM, 3g BA

Meal 3: Post-wo; 2 scoops ON Whey, 5g CM, 3g BA, 1 large banana

Meal 4: 1/3 box Whole wheat pasta, 2 cans of tuna, 5 fish oil caps, 1.25ml Sesamin

Meal 5: Either Chicken Breast or Perch (about 45g protein worth), 2 cups of broccoli, 32oz skim milk, 5 fish oil caps

Meal 6: Handful of Almonds

Meal 7: 1/2 tub of fat-free cottage cheese, 1tsp olive/flax oil, 5 fish oil caps, 1.25ml Sesamin

The picture below was taken three days ago. Keep up with the log. It should be a good one.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

All right dude! Let's get this thing rockin!

Your plan looks good. Here's something to consider. Hdrol takes a good 2 weeks to kick in and epi kicks in faster for some people. Might want to start with the epi and then add H-drol in around week 3. That way, you have the option to dump the epi in week5 if you're having any sides like lethargy, pumps, or joint pain. Week 5 will be your third week of halo, and it will certainly kick in by then. And you won't have any of those sides (maybe mild) at the dosage you listed. Just something to consider but your plan looks fine otherwise.

Again my opinion, but save your beta alanine for post cycle. Also, since you're on a recomp/cut, might want to have some sort of cort control added at the 2 or 3 week point of post cycle. I find reduceXT to be just as effective as LeanExtreme. Both are nice but reduce is cheaper.

Your diet looks good too. What do the macros come out to?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

glad to see you still trucking along IC, looking forward to this
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.82%

Can't wait to see your progress cannon. I know you will do well!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Obviously, nothing to report from Day 1. I cheated today for the first time in a long time. My roomate made tacos and I had one, and I also had a bratwurst on a whole wheat hot dog bun during the Packers game.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

My roomate wants to hit the gym later, so I'll probably get in a 45min cardio session while he's lifting. I'm just taking a break from some homework right now. About to eat my pasta and tuna meal. I'm going over to my roomates girlfriend's house later for a b-day party, and they are boiling shrimp and stuff like that so I'll probably have some of that. Extra protein is always nice.

I'm taking a different approach to this cycle than I have on previous cycles; I'm going to expect nothing. That way I won't focus on the drug itself. Just my training and diet.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.67%

Sub'd
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Did 30mins on the treadmill tonight. 11% incline, 2.8mph. I keep my hands free. I'm not the type that grabs the handles and leans back.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Hit chest/traps today. Strength is on par with my last chest workout. Nothing to report.

I may go back later to do some cardio.
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Im in on this one bro. Halos a nice prod as well as epi you should be loving it!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im in on this one bro. Halos a nice prod as well as epi you should be loving it!
    I took the original Halodrol-50 back in the day; the batch that was questioned with containing DMT. I did some cycle like:

PP: 1-4 @30mg
    HD: 4-8@ 50mg

I definitely saw a lot more from the PP, but I hardened up when I was taking HD.

I'm excited about the higher dosage of the Halo I'll be taking, along with trying out Epidrol. It should be fun. I haven't done anything in a year, and when I did my last cycle (SNS Methyl-Drol/EST Phera Vol) I didn't see crap. I think they were both bunk. The cycle before that was Test Prop @ 200mg ED, Tren Ace @ 50mg ED...Now THAT was a cycle.
  12. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Now you are talkin with Tren/Prop.. MY personal Fave!!! Hell yes son!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

I'll be hitting some fasted cardio tomorrow morning before breakfast. My morning dosing looks like this:

25mg H-drol
    25mg Ephedrine
    5mg Yohimbene
    200mg Caffiene

I'd like to add some nutropics to that if I could.

I take 15g BCAA's immediately after cardio, and then go home and cook Meal 1.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'll be hitting some fasted cardio tomorrow morning before breakfast. My morning dosing looks like this:

25mg H-drol
    25mg Ephedrine
    5mg Yohimbene
    200mg Caffiene

I'd like to add some nutropics to that if I could.

I take 15g BCAA's immediately after cardio, and then go home and cook Meal 1.

The first 2 weeks of Halo, I was a happy camper with enhanced mood. But, nootropics will be of some benefit around the 3rd and 4th week of halo. I was pretty anxious and irritable at that point so mood became a mild issue.

Your ECY stack looks cool
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.82%

hey cannon how many LR's were you taking and how long did it last you? I was looking at my bottle and it lookslike if i take it full dose it will only last like 24 days
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    hey cannon how many LR's were you taking and how long did it last you? I was looking at my bottle and it lookslike if i take it full dose it will only last like 24 days
    I started out only taking two a day, and then I upped it to four after about a week. It lasted me for about four weeks. To stretch it out, try only taking it before training sessions, and not on off days.
  17. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Noiiiice!!! Tear sh*t up son!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Noiiiice!!! Tear sh*t up son!
    I hope it's a great cycle. I really wish I had some Test or even IGF-1 to give it an extra kick. Oh well.

I'm real excited about Week 3 and beyond. That should be the fun point.
  19. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Dude I really suggest running DHEA at 200mg through this cycle. Go to wally world and get some for like 5 bucks. It will help with lethargy a ton son!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Dude I really suggest running DHEA at 200mg through this cycle. Go to wally world and get some for like 5 bucks. It will help with lethargy a ton son!
    I didn't know lethargy was going to be a problem. I'll do that. Good advice. Any extra hormones are welcome!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Had a good Back/Calves workout today along with a 30min fasted cardio session prior to breakfast. Up a few reps on a couple back exercises. Haven't even been paying attention to weight or doing any posing. Libido is up a bit, although that always seems to be high. Unfortunately, it goes unused.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.37%

A general comment when giving stats, include height.

thanks
    subbed
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Quote Originally Posted by DBinMD View Post
    A general comment when giving stats, include height.

thanks
    subbed
    5'8"
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Had a great leg workout today. Strength was up on squats from last week. H-drol dosing will be upped on Friday to 75mg, and I will be adding DHEA at 100-150mg as well. Epidrol will be added next Friday at 30mg.

30-40min cardio session tomorrow morning before breakfast.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Weight: 204.5

Got in a 40min fasted cardio session this morning. I'm curious as to what will happen with my weight once these hormones really start to kick in.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Hit delts/traps today. Overhead press was a little dissapointing as it was down from last week, but all other shoulder lifts were up, as were BB shrugs.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.37%

Overhead press was a little dissapointing as it was down from last week.
    Been there, for me they are really easy to over train since you hit the shoulder area with almost any upper body movement. Be careful.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Today will be the end of Week 1. H-drol will be bumped to 75mg today. I train arms/calves in about an hr. I've come a long way since the beginning of my cut about five weeks ago. I'm happy. Things should only get better from here.

I just took this pic about two seconds ago. Sorry it's a little blury. I will get my roomate to take the next pictures. This is a relaxed photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

will definitely be following along. i have a similar look/bf%, although i am 6'3 so i weigh more. i didn't see this so sorry if i missed it, but are you using any cycle support type prods with the two methyls together?
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    will definitely be following along. i have a similar look/bf%, although i am 6'3 so i weigh more. i didn't see this so sorry if i missed it, but are you using any cycle support type prods with the two methyls together?
    No, I won't be using any support supps. I've used AIs Cycle Support during a Phera-Plex/Superdrol cycle a while back; however, I don't feel it's necessary on this cycle. Keep in mind that I've done some pretty harsh stuff. This is rather mild for me. Maybe I'll pick up some CoQ10 or something, but other than that, no support supps.
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

No, I won't be using any support supps. I've used AIs Cycle Support during a Phera-Plex/Superdrol cycle a while back; however, I don't feel it's necessary on this cycle. Keep in mind that I've done some pretty harsh stuff. This is rather mild for me. Maybe I'll pick up some CoQ10 or something, but other than that, no support supps.
    yeah, consensus seems to be they are the mildest of the two methyls. i remember one guy said he was on havoc and methoxy tst and his cholesterol levels were exactly the same, i think it was same old
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Did 45mins of fasted cardio this morning. 30mins on the eliptical and 15mins on the treadmill @ 2.6mph/13% incline.

Had a cheat meal last night. My first pizza in forever. It was delicious. H-drol is now dosed @ 75mg ED.
  33. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.7%

Stay with it bro, the new pics look like you're leaning up from before. Halodrol will help with preventing muscle breakdown during those fasted cardio sessions, and that is key. Remember that when you deplete carb stores(from cardio),and cut food(carbs) your lifts are also going to become weaker. Remember to keep a goal and stick with it...Is your goal to lean up, of lift more weight? Pick one

~keep killin it,
    Dan
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Stay with it bro, the new pics look like you're leaning up from before. Halodrol will help with preventing muscle breakdown during those fasted cardio sessions, and that is key. Remember that when you deplete carb stores(from cardio),and cut food(carbs) your lifts are also going to become weaker. Remember to keep a goal and stick with it...Is your goal to lean up, of lift more weight? Pick one

~keep killin it,
    Dan

Ya, I'm definitely leaning out some. I can start to see some seperation and striations. My muscles feel fuller and tighter right now. The only reason I was dissapointed about my lifts going down was because even while on a cut for eight weeks my strength was still climbing. Maybe it will jump back if I'm fortunate.

I'm excited about this upcoming week. Today is day three for 75mg of H-drol.
  35. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.7%

Ya, I'm definitely leaning out some. I can start to see some seperation and striations. My muscles feel fuller and tighter right now. The only reason I was dissapointed about my lifts going down was because even while on a cut for eight weeks my strength was still climbing. Maybe it will jump back if I'm fortunate.

I'm excited about this upcoming week. Today is day three for 75mg of H-drol.
    I loved my halodrol cycles, and usually around week 3 is where you start to notice things. I'm watchin this one......Kill it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Just got in from my friends place. I hit Chest/Traps tomorrow afternoon. I need to get back on track with sleep. I've been staying up pretty late the last few nights. I've been having these deep philisophical conversations with my buddy. They've really been testing my faith and beliefs. I keep thinking of the George Orwell quote, "There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe in them."

I'll wake up around 930am and eat breakfast. After that I'll take a nap and then hit the gym.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Nevermind the nap...I'm watching Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Had a great Chest/Traps workout just now. I took 25mg Ephedrine and 200mg Caffiene pre workout. Strength was up from last week. Took 25mg H-drol post-workout.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.91%

hey IC finally found your thread im subbbbbed!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Had a real good Back/Calves workout with my roommate yesterday. I tried taking 25mg H-drol Pre-workout (which is a few hours sooner than normal for my second dose) to see if I noticed a large strength increase, but I didn't notice anything. So, I'll continue taking my second dose post-workout.

Today is legs. I'll be hitting them in about an hour. Right now I'm just kind of relaxing. Had class earlier this morning.

I'm hoping today is a good leg day. I'll post up my lifts after my workout.

I'm watching a real good McQueen movie. If you are a fan of his flicks, check out The Cincinatti Kid.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon's Mega-dosing Fish Oil Results/Log!!!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 10:05 PM
  2. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 12:54 PM
  3. Irish Cannon's Leviathan Reloaded Fat-Mealtdown Log
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 02:43 PM
  4. Irish Cannon's NEW CUTTING LOG: H-drol/Epidrol/ECY
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10