Since you asked, I'll give an update on the sides:
I think I’m over the lethargy, at least I haven’t had any since Tuesday (day 34). I had it for about 5 days. Sometimes the lethargy didn’t start till late in the day (around the time I take the Epi) . Irish Cannon had similar issues after he added Epi to his cycle. I wasn’t eating as much as I was so my guess is that the lethargy had something to do with the Epi and not enough carbs. So my solution is to keep the Epi around 30mg, and take most or all of it after my workout, and up my calories. If I increase any doses it will be the phera. The Phera was always my main focus, anyway, but I think it is very androgenic. I can’t take anything highly androgenic or ergogenic late in the day or I’ll be up all night. I figured Epi, being lowly androgenic and highly anabolic would make sense for my late day dose.
My libido went from hyper drive at the beginning to about normal. I don’t know if that means I’m suppressed or not.
3) BP – I haven’t check my BP. Those electric gizmos don’t work for me. When my doctor takes it with the pump the upper value is 30-40 pts lower (inverse white coat syndrome), been that way for a decade. I’m on a script anyway.
4) Aggression – Generally, very slightly up, a little less patient. The exception was last night when I knew I was going to miss my chest work out. It was extremely hard to keep control.
5) Painful pumps – Had them for a couple days, then gone. I’ll be ending this in about 15 days so, at this point, I doubt they’ll become an issue.
6) Appetite – was way up, but now is about normal.
7) Bulk – Was Up, but lost some of it.
8) Sleep – A little worse than usual but I'm an insomniac. I try to take the Phera early because it’s androgenic; another complement to Epi.
8) Shedding – Not generally an issue for me, I’m pretty sparse up top anyway, wouldn’t be much of a loss.
9) Acne – None
Let me know if I left anything out.