Hyde's Masterdrol V2 log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Day 18-26

Really sorry about not giving this an update for a while, but I have not been on the computer much lately (to busy lifting). Well, still impressed with this stuff. Weight is about 199 and I am stronger and more cut. Libido never took off like I wanted it to for a DHT compound, but at least it didn't go down. Aggression has been high all the way through and so has energy, which I attribute some to the YHCL. I wish I know how much YHCL was in here. Very impressed with this.

2. Im enjoying my experience as well! Glad its going good for you!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Day 28

Another kick a$$ workout today! Feeling aggressive as hell. Libido is still normal. Strength up. The weights that are usually heavy are now my working weights. Still leaning out and body weight is staying about the same. Next time I run this I am going to run two bottles and up the dose to four caps ED. I also notice increase sweating shortly after taking MV2. Still no sides to speak of except for a little acne that went away after a week or so.

4. Day 30

OK, today wraps up my Masterdrol V2 cycle. I really enjoyed this and it did exactly what I thought it would do except libido could have been higher, but at least it wasn't lower. I am not sure how much lean weight I put on because my weight stayed about the same, but my stomach got increasingly tighter. I also noticed more pronounced vascularity. Energy and stamina were both increased as was strength. My only regret in doing this MV2 cycle was that I only bought one bottle. I should have got two and bumped up the dose to 4-5 caps. It would also be nice to know how much Yohimbine is in the caps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl Masterdrol v2 log
    By getbigbyjune in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 03:20 AM
  2. Replies: 423
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 12:46 PM
  3. LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 (sponsored log)
    By stl123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 10:03 AM
  4. Methyl Masterdrol V2 Log
    By jth18 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 10:53 AM
  5. Hyde's Masterdrol V2 log
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 07:22 PM