Gettin' CUT UP!-TheTwitchs New Venture

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
OK...so i have been up and down a bit as of recent due to cycle(or lack there of) Now i am finally just goin to try and get straight cut and keep strength, heres my some what twisted idea...
Consists of - Hdrol, Clen, Lipo-Ultra & BCAAs

Hdrol= 50/50/50/75/75/75

Clen= Dose not yet determined, but it will go weekly like this...2 days on 2 days off for first 2 weeks of Hdrol, then for 4 weeks starting at the final 2 of Hdrol.

Lipo-Ultra - will be used on the ab area w/ Clen in it the first 2 weeks of PCT.

BCAAs- 30g a day for the entire cycle and PCT.

I dont see any issues with this as Hdrol is not known for high BP or anything crazy like Superdol is.

I know ill have to be careful with the Clen.

I am a bit into a PCT right now. Then prolly go to Clen and this stuff.

I really dont feel as if Mdrol did anything for me bunk or not.

I really want to lean out so after i can go into a lean bulk.

Currently 180lbs, BF estimated 12~14%.

Big lifts -
Dead - 405 in April 06

Squat - 225x3 May 06 i have Chondromalacia in my right knee so it hurts alot if there is to much stress on it and ddoes not do a very good job at supporting heavy weight.

Bench- 225x2 3 months ago

We'll go from here when i begin the cycle, thisis just here for any input, ideas, suggestions.
Thanks.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now or when i do this?
Well either way. Just wanted to make sure you were doing some cardio. :lol: Really out of all the stuff I tried I can burn fat like crazy if I just get my ass on the cardio equipment.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea, i used to have a hard time to motivate for cardio. Usually as follows. 2 days @ 156BPM for 20-30 minutes
On weight training days, PreLifting, 5 minutes. MidWO or end, 10-15 minutes
I never did the midWO or EndWO cardio until recent and i likeit. I havent notcied any mucsle loss. My PCT Stack in great i like it alot. I def dont eat ons of crap, last cheat thing i had was a HALF bag(small bag) of Blazin Buffalo Ranch Doritos...amazing. That was with my checken and brocolli with yogurt, milk, apple juice, nuts for dessert.

I can def see differences already from when i go from "bulk", to maintain, to cut. I am not relying on the Clen i have wanted to try it for awhile. HDrol i got cause heard strength was good on it and lean muscle gains. Lipo-U i have had for awhile and figured this is a good time to use it.
I am hopefully ordering my Clen soon as there is no rush on anything do to PCT and the holiday coming.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Enjoy the clen. Just make sure you take it at least 2 hours before your workout. Otherwise it can hinder your lifting and cardio with the accelerated heart rate!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea, i used to have a hard time to motivate for cardio. Usually as follows. 2 days @ 156BPM for 20-30 minutes
On weight training days, PreLifting, 5 minutes. MidWO or end, 10-15 minutes
Wow, when I am on a cut that is almost exactly what I do. Except I go 30-40 minutes @ 145-155BPM. Good luck bro. And dont eat too many of these: :burger::burger::burger:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Wow, when I am on a cut that is almost exactly what I do. Except I go 30-40 minutes @ 145-155BPM. Good luck bro. And dont eat too many of these: :burger::burger::burger:
mmmmhhhhmmmmm...they are delicious though. I know when i was bulking awhile back i would have one a week from a place by my house....amazing burgers and not super greasy.

Glad to know im on the right track. I actually was thinking to myself about droppin the BPM down a bit and takin 30min or so.

I have always been a bit chubby even as a kid, definetly genetics. I have never really had ab(all 6) but now this is my goal. I am focusin on cardio, core training. Prolly more cable training. I am workin a 5X5 routine as of 1 day ago to try and squeeze out some extra strength before i do the cut.

My biggest difficulty is carb control...so i have to go food shopping again for sure before this hellacious cycle engages.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
BUMP! Cause i can! haha

I am low on funds so the Clen will be posponed for a few weeks...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just be careful bro - Clen has been shown to cause possible cardiac hypertrophy (thickening of the heart muscle (myocardium) which results in a decrease in size of the chamber of the heart, including the left and right ventricles)

Nothing can beat a good eating regimen and work out routine for overall health. Cardio is your friend.

Be mindful of "short cuts," put the time in and get there safely.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just be careful bro - Clen has been shown to cause possible cardiac hypertrophy (thickening of the heart muscle (myocardium) which results in a decrease in size of the chamber of the heart, including the left and right ventricles)

Nothing can beat a good eating regimen and work out routine for overall health. Cardio is your friend.

Be mindful of "short cuts," put the time in and get there safely.
:goodpost:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
No worries bro. After i determien my sensitivity to dosing i wont be relying on it. Def more as a little aid. I actually since have leaned out quite nicely. Dropped 3lbs. Stayin solid. I can see alot more of my "rips" on the side of my abs as well as rib cage. I just maily need to try and focus on lower abs as genetics give me that little extra gfat focus there.

I am keepin good diet though....heres what i ate the other day.
3/4 cup oats
2 cups coffee
3 cups milk

3 cups milk
yogurt

3. I use Cytosport-Cytogainer btu only at 2 scoops so i had that.
PB & J on 1 slice of bread not 2.
3 cups coffee

3 Eggs
3 cups milk

Veggies are scattered in there. I have an easy habit of grabing a bowl of whatever veggie we have made and munchin on that. most of the time its broccolli or carrots.

I am goin to drop the coffee on Clen for obvious reasons.

I am more interestead to see the focused results when i mix with LipoUltra and apply to lower abs.

I appreciate the lookin out to bro. Take Care.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This just in.

IM STARTIN TODAY!
Yes thats right. Impateint, maybe. Prepared, very.
So i made my new routine in english class today...productive i know.
It is some what of a power/endurance/strength regime.
3 seperate workout styles. 2 weeks of each then switch.

I decided to wait on the Clen for the time being....
1. i have financial issues at the moment.
2. I have most off my PCT left from the Mdrol(or lack there of) run.
3. I am just excited.

Everything will stay as above minus the Clen.
Excpet i managed somehting new for the cycle.
I have 2 bottles, so i will run it...
75/75/75/75/100/100(this last week is only 2-3 days. So this way i will use it all up. Or i will be left with 4 caps or soemthing.

I will be running the same PCT as MDrol
Torem-4 days each at 60/30/15
Deisel Test Hardcore
6oxo
PCT by AI

Throughout -LipoUltra, Cissius, Retain 2(will go into PCT)
Omega3, B-Complex, Daily Vit., Cycle Support

I am feelin very good right now. I am down a bit of weight so i figured ill be fine with out the Clen.

Ill adjust diet as i go pending on how i feel i need to eat hunger wise. I still wantt o try and stay recomp/lean bulk.

Chick is comin over this weekend prolly so ill have her take some pics.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Hey Twitch,
Hopefully you respond to this better than the MDrol and you acheive your goal abs. Good luck.

Crader and TripDog,
Either of you experience digestive sides with Clen?

I do too. Thanks man.:head:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Twitch,
Hopefully you respond to this better than the MDrol and you acheive your goal abs. Good luck.

Crader and TripDog,
Either of you experience digestive sides with Clen?
I get no digestive sides with the clen really. Although you do stay more regular:) My main side seems to be headaches. But even they go away after a few days on it.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
This just in.

IM STARTIN TODAY!
Yes thats right. Impateint, maybe. Prepared, very.
So i made my new routine in english class today...productive i know.
It is some what of a power/endurance/strength regime.
3 seperate workout styles. 2 weeks of each then switch.

I decided to wait on the Clen for the time being....
1. i have financial issues at the moment.
2. I have most off my post cycle therapy left from the Mdrol(or lack there of) run.
3. I am just excited.

Everything will stay as above minus the Clen.
Excpet i managed somehting new for the cycle.
I have 2 bottles, so i will run it...
75/75/75/75/100/100(this last week is only 2-3 days. So this way i will use it all up. Or i will be left with 4 caps or soemthing.

I will be running the same PCT as MDrol
Torem-4 days each at 60/30/15
Deisel Test Hardcore
6oxo
PCT by AI

Throughout -LipoUltra, Cissius, Retain 2(will go into PCT)
Omega3, B-Complex, Daily Vit., Cycle Support

I am feelin very good right now. I am down a bit of weight so i figured ill be fine with out the Clen.

Ill adjust diet as i go pending on how i feel i need to eat hunger wise. I still wantt o try and stay recomp/lean bulk.

Chick is comin over this weekend prolly so ill have her take some pics.
:lol: way to go bro. I dont see any harm in starting it early.
Good luck on your cut btw, i'll keep subbed to this if you dont mind.

Actually cutting myself right now, and my stack is insane haha.

4 HX2 per day
3 MFX per day
2 Venom Hyperdrive
1/2 scoop of no. shotgun (less dose due to stim effect from venom)
6 Alpha drive xl per day
2 Paravol

Just added Retain 2 aswell

:lol: Its a killer cut. Just thought id get rid of some products I have lying around, ill also get onto that "juicy stuff" once the exams are over bro. Give the cupboard a real clean see whats there. (the cupboard seems to go on forever haha)

Cuts going doog though, its only day 8 and im down 4lbs of fat and up 1 1/2 lbs of muscle. :head:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Nice, good luck to you too man. And for sure you can be in here.

What else is up in that cupboard...:stick:

Bout to hit the gym.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Nice, good luck to you too man. And for sure you can be in here.

What else is up in that cupboard...:stick:

Bout to hit the gym.
I did detect some old skool..... yesterday btw ;)

Not sure of the expiry date..

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only thing that expires is people...supps live forever!

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
So did that make a Mud Slide?
ACtually yeah. I thought it was the clumping issue they had with the first batch, but i wasnt too sure. So i took their word for it, threw it down the old hatch, 3 hours later there was a party in my bowel - and i wasnt invited.

Though WF is a great product, so i let them off this time :p

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Just got back.
Mashed, sounds good.
DAY 1
Seated Row-15x120 10x180 8x200 6x200
SLDL-135x15 135x10 225x8 225x8
Bent DB Lat Row- 75x10 75x8

Side raises- 20x8 20x8
--superset with--
Front raises(palm up)- 20x10 20x10
DB curls-40x10 20x12 40x8 20x10 40x6 20x8
Pushdowns- 50x10 35x12 50x8 35x6
Skull Crushers- 40x8 40x8
Reverse curl pulldowns(tricep)- 15x8 15x6
Cardio 10 min. @ 150BPM
Leg raises- 2x15 1x20
Side bend w/45lb DB- 3x15

I mixed it up a bit casue ive had a sore back for the past few days, not sure why. Felt ok today though.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Just got back.
Mashed, sounds good.

Seated Row-15x120 10x180 8x200 6x200
SLDL-135x15 135x10 225x8 225x8
Bent DB Lat Row- 75x10 75x8

Side raises- 20x8 20x8
--superset with--
Front raises(palm up)- 20x10 20x10
DB curls-40x10 20x12 40x8 20x10 40x6 20x8
Pushdowns- 50x10 35x12 50x8 35x6
Skull Crushers- 40x8 40x8
Reverse curl pulldowns(tricep)- 15x8 15x6
Cardio 10 min. @ 150BPM
Leg raises- 2x15 1x20
Side bend w/45lb DB- 3x15

I mixed it up a bit casue ive had a sore back for the past few days, not sure why. Felt ok today though.

looks like a good workout. Im taking mine easy at the moment, trying to get rid of this cold.

Just curious mental, how long are your breaks between sets?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
looks like a good workout. Im taking mine easy at the moment, trying to get rid of this cold.

Just curious mental, how long are your breaks between sets?
45sec usually. Depends on breathign and heart rate. right nowim tryin to keep it up if i am above 8 reps casue im tryin to lean. If i go below 8 reps i give myself time to slow down and be focused.

For example, on my rows i took my time to focus on form and not just thrash the weight around(like alot of guys do)

On my supersets i just go right.

EDIT. Also, for the Bi curls when i do repeated drop set it is rihgt away also maybe a 10 sec break.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
45sec usually. Depends on breathign and heart rate. right nowim tryin to keep it up if i am above 8 reps casue im tryin to lean. If i go below 8 reps i give myself time to slow down and be focused.

For example, on my rows i took my time to focus on form and not just thrash the weight around(like alot of guys do)

On my supersets i just go right.
Yeah, same here. I actually keep the rest period between 20-40 seconds (depending on body part size).

The best part is squeezing every ounce of form and strength into a rep, and set, because after its done your completely exhausted. A good NO booster helps keep the recovery time low, and you can jump right back in.

looks like you had a good workout though.:wave:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, same here. I actually keep the rest period between 20-40 seconds (depending on body part size).

The best part is squeezing every ounce of form and strength into a rep, and set, because after its done your completely exhausted. A good NO booster helps keep the recovery time low, and you can jump right back in.

looks like you had a good workout though.:wave:
yea it felt great. I usually dont do bis and tris or that muchin general together but i havent been in for 2-3 days so i wanted to kind of get it rollin again.
Itll be tomorrow. thursday and friday. Sat off. sunday maybe in. then i am on finals week and then break so thats why i decidd to start this now.
No school to get in the way right in week 3 were gains should be pronounced.

Be easy, later.:cheers:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3
Took yesterday off. Wasnt feeling into it, kind of poor moddo casue of school stuff and took a day to rest a "reflect"/ think about my future.
cardio 5 min
BB Lunges- 90x10(each leg) 90x10
Squats- 135x15 185x5 185x5 135x10
Took an easy today on legs cause my knee has been feelin weak and dint want to push it. I basicallycan hear it crunch/"tearing" noise when i squat down and up, even without weight.

DB Press Flat- 75x12 85x8 95x6
Cable Crosses- 25x10 25x8 10x12
Decline- 185x8 135x8
DB curls(hammer and reg)-40x10 20x10 40x8 20x8 40x6
Kind unhappy about doin arms 2 workouts ina row.
Cardio-15min.

It was a short day i wasnt really feelin it casue my knee, kind of threw my focus off.

I will be doin legs tomorrow but extensions and curls, nothing heavy on the knees. More cardio. Tris. Abs. and some shoulders.

Nothing noticable from the Hdrol yet as i wasnt expecting it anyway.
Go a lady friend comin over tonight. Took some Aspire 36 earlier and i do have aslight headache form it so im bought to go grab some advil.

Till tomorrow fellas, and crader.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was good.
cardio 5 min
BB Lunges- 90x10(each leg) 90x10
Squats- 135x15 185x5 185x5 135x10
Took an easy today on legs cause my knee has been feelin weak and dint want to push it. I basicallycan hear it crunch/"tearing" noise when i squat down and up, even without weight.

DB Press Flat- 75x12 85x8 95x6
Cable Crosses- 25x10 25x8 10x12
Decline- 185x8 135x8
DB curls(hammer and reg)-40x10 20x10 40x8 20x8 40x6
Kind unhappy about doin arms 2 workouts ina row.
Cardio-15min.

It was a short day i wasnt really feelin it casue my knee, kind of threw my focus off.

I will be doin legs tomorrow but extensions and curls, nothing heavy on the knees. More cardio. Tris. Abs. and some shoulders.

Nothing noticable from the Hdrol yet as i wasnt expecting it anyway.
Go a lady friend comin over tonight. Took some Aspire 36 earlier and i do have aslight headache form it so im bought to go grab some advil.

Till tomorrow fellas, and crader.
you need to say what day your on...ya dam cat...:)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Day 4- (Yesterday)
I skipped the gym. My knee wasnt happy about the squats and it felt like it was hanging on by threads, very loose feeling but thats not good.

I DID play football tho. Street 2 hand touch.YEa i know kind of weak but i got 2 hours of sprinting like a wide reciever in.

All in all. Still feelin great. Still try ot get a good adjust ment of dosing throughout the day and getting in Cycle Support, i have been skipping it once a day. So i am gettin a mid day but thats it.

Day 5- Today.
Off. Knee better. I have been double dosing Super CissiusRX before meals about 10min fo a lil anabolic effect, so it claims.
I have been keepin the diet very clean. I def feel leaner, look a bit leaner and still strong.
Not from the Hdrol but in general.

Tomorrow i will weigh in. Im goin to push for a little leg work, shoulders, cardio. Hopefully the knee will be ok.
Peace.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Day 6- Felt good and very productive.
Cardio 5 min.
Hang cleans- 135x3 135x5
--Upright Rows- 90x12 90x10 90x10--
--Superset w/--
--Standing BB press- 90x12 90x10 90x10--
Seated side raises- 20x12 20x10 20x10
Front raises- 20x8 20x8
Arnold Press- 35x12 35x10 35x8
Leg Extensions- 90x8 70x12 90x8 70x10
Hamstring Curls- 50x15 70x12 70x12
Leg Press- 185x12 185x12 185x10
Behind head DB raises(triceps)- 40x12 50x10
Skull Crushers- 50x10 50x8
DB extensions(on back pushing up for tricep)- 20x10 20x10
Leg Raises- 20x2
Seated cunches- 90x30 110x30 70x20 70x15
Side Leans w/ DB- 40lb x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10
Cardio - 25 min @ 150BPM

Felt good. Prolly could have went heavier on the shoulder stuff, not sure why i dint. Wanted to keep perfect form ad i have "small" shoulders and have been workin harder to develop them more so i figured get right at the edge weight wise to keep a good mind, muscle and form connection.
Cardio seemed easy today so this is a plus.
Only PreWO aids were, Speed Stack by ABB 1/3-1/2 bottle,4g Arginine and powdered Gatorade during.

My meals have been light usually something like...
4cups Cherrios or Oats
1cup+ Skim milk
3 eggs or protein source and veggies.
1 yogurt or fruit
Juice(OJ or Apple)

I been eating about 4 times a day due to work, snacks are cracker, pretzels, "energy" bars, Protein bars, MRs, whatever i can grab real quick.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Day 7-Off- Wasnt feelin it had to study for finals.

Day 8- Good. I wore shorts and pants with a long sleeve heavy shirt today so i was warm the whole time and it felt good but i just sweat waaaaayyyy to much. oh well though.
Decided on back over chest today.

Breakfast was a WW PB&J and an Amp Energy, OJ, bowl of cherrios w/2 cups skim milk, yogurt.

5 min cardio warmup
SLDL- 135x10 225x8 225x8
Deadlift- 225x10 225x10
Shrugs- 225x10 225x8 135x10 135x8
Seated Row- 200x10 220x10 220x6 140x8
Pulldowns- -180x10 180x10 190x8- 100x8=close grip palms face in.
Straight arm pulldowns(lats)-50x10 50x8 65x6
Pushdowns w/ EZ bar- 50x8 50x8 65x8
Overhead extensions w/ rope(tris)- 50x10 65x8 65x6
**Reverse grip benchpress on smyth(tris)=90x12 100x10 110x8**
Standing Calf raises- 190x8 140x12 180x10 140x10 180x6
Cardio- 10 min @ 150 BPM

Feelin good. No sides. Eatin clean. This works out perfect casue i have a month off for break starting thursday and then my training will be main focus more-so than now. It worked out good that i strated when i did cause the "cycles peak" performance is said to be around week 3.

Take Care. :cheers:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 - Off- Study and hang Christmas stuff.
Day-10- Chillin at school right now waiting for my next/last final then gym later for sure.
update to come....

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 - Off- Study and hang Christmas stuff.
Day-10- Chillin at school right now waiting for my next/last final then gym later for sure.
update to come....
Mental ma main man, hows those finals going?!!

Taking mine too as a matter of fact, just got statistics tomorrow..... Biology, Chemistry over and done with. Just a few more semesters and my bachelors degree is all mine :drunk:

Remember mental - keep cool and stay in skool.

:whip:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Day 10...continued.
I owned my finals today *****az! Anywho...
Streched and 5 min cardio
Flat DB Flys- 25x15 30x10 (warmup)
Flat DB Press- 75x7 90x8 100x7 40x10
Flat DB Flys- 35x10 25x8
Decline DB Press- 50x12 60x10
Cable Crossovers(top-down)-25x10 30x8
" " (Bottom-up) - 25x8 30x8
Side raises(shoulders)- 10x12 15x10
Front raises(palm up)-10x10 10x10
Upright Row-50x10 50x8
Overhead DB Press- 40x10 35x8
Arnold Press- 35x8
DB Curls- 40x10 20x10 40x8 20x10 (superset, 5 sec break)
EZbar curls-40x10 40x10
Forearm curls- 50x10

I felt ok today, comfortable. Prolly wont do shoulders and chest same day next time. I know its not a good idea most say and i agree. I just felt like i needed to help my shoulders catch up a bit.
Ill be off tomorrow prolly as i have to christmas shop with the lady and work till 4. We'll see how it goes.
Saturday ill be at it for sure.
Peace lady and gents.

PS-Mashed school is the shiznit! hahaha sometimes.
PPS- Mashed how about my christmas gift...i may have some extra cash soon.

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10...continued.
I owned my finals today *****az! Anywho...
Streched and 5 min cardio
Flat DB Flys- 25x15 30x10 (warmup)
Flat DB Press- 75x7 90x8 100x7 40x10
Flat DB Flys- 35x10 25x8
Decline DB Press- 50x12 60x10
Cable Crossovers(top-down)-25x10 30x8
" " (Bottom-up) - 25x8 30x8
Side raises(shoulders)- 10x12 15x10
Front raises(palm up)-10x10 10x10
Upright Row-50x10 50x8
Overhead DB Press- 40x10 35x8
Arnold Press- 35x8
DB Curls- 40x10 20x10 40x8 20x10 (superset, 5 sec break)
EZbar curls-40x10 40x10
Forearm curls- 50x10

I felt ok today, comfortable. Prolly wont do shoulders and chest same day next time. I know its not a good idea most say and i agree. I just felt like i needed to help my shoulders catch up a bit.
Ill be off tomorrow prolly as i have to christmas shop with the lady and work till 4. We'll see how it goes.
Sunday ill be at it for sure.
Peace lady and gents.

PS-Mashed school is the shiznit! hahaha sometimes.
PPS- Mashed how about my christmas gift...i may have some extra cash soon.
Yo twitchy, yea shoulders and chest on the same day is a lot of presses fo sho!!

Good to hear about the finals kid!

What did YOU get trip for Christmas? I only accept gifts over 200 dollars by the way...:)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had surgery Tuesday, and ACED my finales today! Still chilling with a perfect 4.0 GPA with only a few classes to go and that MOFO' Masters is MINE!

Keep it up MT!

Let me know if you need some AP, P-SLIN, NEOVAR, P-Plex... looking for a trade!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yo twitchy, yea shoulders and chest on the same day is a lot of presses fo sho!!

Good to hear about the finals kid!

What did YOU get trip for Christmas? I only accept gifts over 200 dollars by the way...:)
Thats a shame...the girl i was goin to pay to have sex with you only wanted $50...haha

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I had surgery Tuesday, and ACED my finales today! Still chilling with a perfect 4.0 GPA with only a few classes to go and that MOFO' Masters is MINE!

Keep it up MT!

Let me know if you need some AP, P-SLIN, NEOVAR, P-Plex... looking for a trade!
Nice broski! Masters, man thats some time and work you put in, congrats!

I been meaning to try AP for a long a$$ time. I got nothin to trade ya. Its in my NP cart though as of now....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats a shame...the girl i was goin to pay to have sex with you only wanted $50...haha
Best night of her life FTW!! Just pay her in all nickles to piss her off :lol:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Best night of her life FTW!! Just pay her in all nickles to piss her off :lol:
haha that reminded me of the Seinfield where Kramer pays for the calzons(sp?) in pennies! Not sure if youre a fan, but funny shyt.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha that reminded me of the Seinfield where Kramer pays for the calzons(sp?) in pennies! Not sure if youre a fan, but funny shyt.
Hahaha that show is fukcin awsome! ...Like every episode is good!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"No soup fo you - I said, no soup fo you!"

Show is awesome!