BigV's Epistane Pulse

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. hey big great job so far how much hhave your lifts gone up to far?? as much as you were hoping?,

also quick question i have very relativly lowww bf should i even consider cardio if i dont wanna loose any muscle??

2. Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates!! Its been a really busy month for me, but I did run the pulse for the planned 4 weeks, and here's the summary:

-I definitely look bigger and leaner than I did four weeks ago, and my strength is up slightly, but noticeably. Despite being incredibly busy, not sleeping all that much, and only hitting the gym 2-3 times a week I've made gains - something I didnt expect and probably wouldnt have happened without supplementation.

-Diet was not tracked explicitly, but I kept things as clean as possible, alternating high/low carb days with 1 'cheat day' on the weekend.

-I did experience one side effect that caught me off guard - high blood pressure. I have a really hard time believing Epistane dosed at 30mg 2-3 times a week caused this - the only supplement I took consistently every day was the Turkesterone, so perhaps that was it. Or maybe just coincidence...Im not sure. I do have high BP issues in my family, but generaly mine is right around 125/70. When I checked it last friday my home meter read 145/75, three times in 30 minutes.
    I checked it again after getting out of the gym though, and it was down to 125/70. I'm not sure what's going on there, but I'm going to track it everyday this month to see if that high reading was just a fluke. Hawthorn and Celery seed are on order from NP as well.

-I did not end up taking the Yohimbine this time around.

-I could definitely feel a difference when taking 30mg of Epi preworkout as opposed to not dosing. The Epistane fueled workouts had better, longer lasting pumps and I certainly had more power in the gym. All my lifts are up at least 5-10 lbs. compared to last month.

-Overall, very impressed with this stack and plan to run it again early next year - this time getting in 3-4 pulse/training days rather than 2-3.

This month, Ill be running Somnidren-GH as my only 'extra' supplement and Im going to try to keep a log. The stuff looks like it will be an effective GH booster, although from my experience it may take 4-6 weeks to really notice an effect from those kind of things...

BV
    •   

3. Good job BV!

Much Love,

Neoborn

Similar Forum Threads

1. epistane pulse cycle no PCT
    By lambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 08:56 PM
  2. Epistane pulse cycle 120 tabs
    By Eatmyyolksman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 01:02 PM
  3. My Epistane Pulse Cycle so far...
    By lambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 06:31 PM
  4. Epistane pulsed in pct?.....thoughts?
    By json75 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 11:42 AM
  5. Epistane pulse cycleing.....input welcome
    By Distilled Water in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 08:38 PM