BigV's Epistane Pulse

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. hey big great job so far how much hhave your lifts gone up to far?? as much as you were hoping?,

also quick question i have very relativly lowww bf should i even consider cardio if i dont wanna loose any muscle??

2. Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates!! Its been a really busy month for me, but I did run the pulse for the planned 4 weeks, and here's the summary:

-I definitely look bigger and leaner than I did four weeks ago, and my strength is up slightly, but noticeably. Despite being incredibly busy, not sleeping all that much, and only hitting the gym 2-3 times a week I've made gains - something I didnt expect and probably wouldnt have happened without supplementation.

-Diet was not tracked explicitly, but I kept things as clean as possible, alternating high/low carb days with 1 'cheat day' on the weekend.

-I did experience one side effect that caught me off guard - high blood pressure. I have a really hard time believing Epistane dosed at 30mg 2-3 times a week caused this - the only supplement I took consistently every day was the Turkesterone, so perhaps that was it. Or maybe just coincidence...Im not sure. I do have high BP issues in my family, but generaly mine is right around 125/70. When I checked it last friday my home meter read 145/75, three times in 30 minutes.
    I checked it again after getting out of the gym though, and it was down to 125/70. I'm not sure what's going on there, but I'm going to track it everyday this month to see if that high reading was just a fluke. Hawthorn and Celery seed are on order from NP as well.

-I did not end up taking the Yohimbine this time around.

-I could definitely feel a difference when taking 30mg of Epi preworkout as opposed to not dosing. The Epistane fueled workouts had better, longer lasting pumps and I certainly had more power in the gym. All my lifts are up at least 5-10 lbs. compared to last month.

-Overall, very impressed with this stack and plan to run it again early next year - this time getting in 3-4 pulse/training days rather than 2-3.

This month, Ill be running Somnidren-GH as my only 'extra' supplement and Im going to try to keep a log. The stuff looks like it will be an effective GH booster, although from my experience it may take 4-6 weeks to really notice an effect from those kind of things...

3. Good job BV!

Much Love,

Similar Forum Threads

1. epistane pulse cycle no PCT
    By lambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 08:56 PM
  2. Epistane pulse cycle 120 tabs
    By Eatmyyolksman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 01:02 PM
  3. My Epistane Pulse Cycle so far...
    By lambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 06:31 PM
  4. Epistane pulsed in pct?.....thoughts?
    By json75 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 11:42 AM
  5. Epistane pulse cycleing.....input welcome
    By Distilled Water in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 08:38 PM