CryingEmo's 5 step program to being EMO. Step 2: Depressing Poetry and EQ - AnabolicMinds.com

CryingEmo's 5 step program to being EMO. Step 2: Depressing Poetry and EQ

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    CryingEmo's 5 step program to being EMO. Step 2: Depressing Poetry and EQ






    I'm starting to rough the cycle out, but I know I need some tweaking.



    Cycle Duration: 16 weeks
    post cycle therapy Duration: 4 weeks

    Weapons of choice: Test-E, Equipoise, HCG


    Cycle Support Supplements: Sam-E, Cycle Support, Fish Oil, Mutivitamin

    Cycle Plan:

    Weeks 1-16: TEST-E 500 MG (2 X 250 MG/WEEK), EQ 400 MG (1 x 400 MG/WEEK), HCG (2 x 250 IU's/WEEK)

    post cycle therapy:
    Week 1: Toremifene @ 120 MG'S ED, Tamox @ 40 MG's ED
    Week 2: Toremifene @ 90 MG'S ED
    Week 3: Toremifene @ 60 MG'S ED
    Week 4: Toremifene @ 30 MG's ED



    Diet:

    I do not want to gain any fat. Infact I still need to lose fat, so this cycle could technically be considered a cutter. However, I know if my diet is on point, I can slowly lose fat and gain strength. I will start a scoosh above maintenance level cals, very clean, and slowly up them, making sure I don't put on fat.

    I'm not really sure how much water I'm going to put on, so I also have arimidex and aromasin on hand as AI's. DO NOT WANT WATER WEIGHT, ARGHHH!




    :bb3:

  2. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    824

    Reputation

    Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren

    seriously tren is great for cutting.
  3. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren

    seriously tren is great for cutting.

    I'm too scurred. Plus I like to sleep at night.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    824

    Reputation

    it looks good bro. my only question is why no oral to kickstart?
  5. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    824

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    I'm too scurred. Plus I like to sleep at night.
    i've never had a problem sleeping on tren but i know everybody's different.
  6. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    it looks good bro. my only question is why no oral to kickstart?
    Good question. I don't know what to use. I don't want to use dbol because I want to control BP and I need to do cardio... and I see it's hard to do on Dbol.

    I was thinking var, but everyone says it's a horrible kickstarted... oral turnibol maybe?
  7. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    824

    Reputation

    OT might be a good option if you don't want to use my favorite! i've never used OT except for H50 which was real close to it and it seems to be alright.

    do you have a problem with high blood pressure?
  8. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    OT might be a good option if you don't want to use my favorite! i've never used OT except for H50 which was real close to it and it seems to be alright.

    do you have a problem with high blood pressure?
    Nope, it just seems to hardcore for me right now.


    I've heard good stuff about H50, what is your fav oral?
  9. New Member
    smc252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    240

    Reputation

    Turinabol is awesome, I love the stuff.. Even off cycle, I'll throw some down before a workout
  10. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    824

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Nope, it just seems to hardcore for me right now.


    I've heard good stuff about H50, what is your fav oral?
    DBOL!!!!!!! i love that $hit. 50mg ED will jack you up fast. then go to 75mg ED.

    If you don't have a problem with high bp i think you would be fine with 30mg of dbol ED. and you have arimidex and aromasin incase your prone to gyno.
  11. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    DBOL!!!!!!! i love that $hit. 50mg ED will jack you up fast. then go to 75mg ED.

    If you don't have a problem with high bp i think you would be fine with 30mg of dbol ED. and you have arimidex and aromasin incase your prone to gyno.
    I know it's good, but it's gonna bloat me...
  12. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    Is step 5 the crossing the train tracks and not going down the road?
    Yeah, how did you know about that?
  13. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smc252 View Post
    Turinabol is awesome, I love the stuff.. Even off cycle, I'll throw some down before a workout
    I've noticed it's not easy to find though.
  14. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Ok I've deicded to switch to prop so that I don't need a kickstarter. How long till prop kicks in?

    I think I'll pin 75 mg ED. I'll stick with the BOLD because people seem to like it for hardness.
  15. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i like the name of your thread. ***!!!!!
  16. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Ok I've deicded to switch to prop so that I don't need a kickstarter. How long till prop kicks in?

    I think I'll pin 75 mg ED. I'll stick with the BOLD because people seem to like it for hardness.
    you better man up and do 100 ed
  17. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i like the name of your thread. ***!!!!!
    I know, too bad it's cooler than yours.
  18. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Weeks 1-10: Test Prop 75-100 mg ED
    Weeks 1-14: EQ 400-500 mg EW
    Weeks 11-14: Anavar (not sure about dose) 40mg ED maybe?



    This should cut me up nicely.
  19. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    824

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    you better man up and do 100 ed
    beat me too it! *** boy!!!!
  20. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    cycle looks solid...but i would at least pin prop at 100mg ed...woooooorrdd
  21. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11890

    Reputation

    I'm here to the party. Now we can finally listen to death cab, smoke cigarettes, and cut ourselves with razorblades.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  22. New Member
    northern's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    166

    Reputation

    You are really gonna get tired of doing those prop shots ED. I love the stuff but after I ran it for 10 weeks one time well it was freaking hell. I would suggest using the prop as a kickstart and keeping the test e also.

    DO like this:
    week 1-16: 400-600mg EQ
    week 1-16: 500mg Test E

    Kick start the test p like that if you dont want too much test. I personally would run it for 3.5wks at 100mg ED then stop.
    week 1-2: 100mg Test Prop ED
    week 3: 75mg Test P ED
    week 4: 50mg Test P ED
  23. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by northern View Post
    You are really gonna get tired of doing those prop shots ED. I love the stuff but after I ran it for 10 weeks one time well it was freaking hell. I would suggest using the prop as a kickstart and keeping the test e also.

    DO like this:
    week 1-16: 400-600mg EQ
    week 1-16: 500mg Test E

    Kick start the test p like that if you dont want too much test. I personally would run it for 3.5wks at 100mg ED then stop.
    week 1-2: 100mg Test Prop ED
    week 3: 75mg Test P ED
    week 4: 50mg Test P ED

    Hey thanks for the tip. What does your muscle rotation look like?
  24. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    The only muscles I've ever hit are quads, shoulders, and glutes... something tells me with prop I'm going to need to find some new places...
  25. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11890

    Reputation

    arms and chest are pretty easy to hit.


    EDIT: listen to me, I haven't even finished my first injectable cycle (with a peptide nonetheless) and now I'm acting like I'm some f*cking pro.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  26. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    arms and chest are pretty easy to hit.


    EDIT: listen to me, I haven't even finished my first injectable cycle (with a peptide nonetheless) and now I'm acting like I'm some f*cking pro.
    It's easy to be a pro when you compare yourself to people like Chad.
  27. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11890

    Reputation

    Ouch, that was a low blow to Chad.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  28. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Ouch, that was a low blow to Chad.
    Nah, he knows I love him.
  29. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by northern View Post
    You are really gonna get tired of doing those prop shots ED. I love the stuff but after I ran it for 10 weeks one time well it was freaking hell. I would suggest using the prop as a kickstart and keeping the test e also.

    DO like this:
    week 1-16: 400-600mg EQ
    week 1-16: 500mg Test E

    Kick start the test p like that if you dont want too much test. I personally would run it for 3.5wks at 100mg ED then stop.
    week 1-2: 100mg Test Prop ED
    week 3: 75mg Test P ED
    week 4: 50mg Test P ED

    If EQ is gonna be my primary, I wonder if I should run the test-e lower, like 400 mg, and EQ @ 600.

    WHat about Test-P @ 75mg ED for 4 weeks?
  30. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    beer bongs,crack pipes,random pain killers,crystal meth,my N SYNC cd collection...ok my checklist is complete...im here to party
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  31. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    beer bongs,crack pipes,random pain killers,crystal meth,my N SYNC cd collection...ok my checklist is complete...im here to party
    That's a given when you party with the despair faction.

    http://despairfaction.com/
  32. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11890

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    beer bongs,crack pipes,random pain killers,crystal meth,my N SYNC cd collection...ok my checklist is complete...im here to party
    when the goat strippers arrive, you're gonna wish you packed some astroglide.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  33. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    when the goat strippers arrive, you're gonna wish you packed some astroglide.
    sh*t your right,nothing makes goat strippers more upset than rough sex without proper lube.................
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  34. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    No one loves me anymore.





    I've been thinking some more. I don't want to bloat, so I may run EQ @ 600 and test @ 300, and maybe avoid the bloat? I have AI's too in case. I'll be kickin' it with prop for 4 weeks. ED shots are going to own me.
  35. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    824

    Reputation

    300mg of test? too low!!! run at least 500mg/week and if u don't want the bloat then run arimidex.
  36. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    300mg of test? too low!!! run at least 500mg/week and if u don't want the bloat then run arimidex.
    Argh... I hate bloat... dude isn't 500 a little much? I'm already running 600 EQ
  37. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Argh... I hate bloat... dude isn't 500 a little much? I'm already running 600 EQ
    500 is the standard dose actually...anything less would be considered TRT......if you take an ai with it you shouldn't bloat at all....my avi pic is at the end of a test cycle 500 for 10 weeks....i didn't bloat.....i used armidex ed at .5-1mg......less than 500 is a waste of money and time..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  38. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    500 is the standard dose actually...anything less would be considered TRT......if you take an ai with it you shouldn't bloat at all....my avi pic is at the end of a test cycle 500 for 10 weeks....i didn't bloat.....i used armidex ed at .5-1mg......less than 500 is a waste of money and time..
    I guess I want to kick it with prop, 500 test/600 eq, ride it out for 16 weeks... what about anavar for the last 4 to force the issue of cutting?

    Do you think I can go maintenance level cals and still cut? Obviously throwing in non-catabolic cardio w/ BCAA's.


    BCAA's = poor mans IGF-1
  39. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    I guess I want to kick it with prop, 500 test/600 eq, ride it out for 16 weeks... what about anavar for the last 4 to force the issue of cutting?

    Do you think I can go maintenance level cals and still cut? Obviously throwing in non-catabolic cardio w/ BCAA's.


    BCAA's = poor mans IGF-1
    var at the end would be a great add....that sh*t is kinda pricey....anyway what do u have for an ai/estrogen ?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  40. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    824

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    500 is the standard dose actually...anything less would be considered TRT......if you take an ai with it you shouldn't bloat at all....my avi pic is at the end of a test cycle 500 for 10 weeks....i didn't bloat.....i used armidex ed at .5-1mg......less than 500 is a waste of money and time..
    what he said!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Want to be part of the PES Research and Development Group?
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 293
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 10:59 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 02:33 PM
  3. this routine needs to be adjusted PLEASE AM RALLY UP AND HELP!
    By schwellington in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 10:52 PM
  4. Replies: 1376
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:56 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 05:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in