CryingEmo's 5 step program to being EMO. Step 2: Depressing Poetry and EQ - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

CryingEmo's 5 step program to being EMO. Step 2: Depressing Poetry and EQ

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
  1. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again

Plus, how do I know who even repped me?
    go to user cp in the top left corner...then scroll down to the bottom to see who repped you
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

2. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    I just repped you emo
    gotcha back son
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

dont forget about my low rep points fukcers! ive been here longer too, i guess im not in the "homo crowd" thats why....sorry i just dont get down with the C&A can we still be friends? fukcers!!!!
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

thanks anyway big guy
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

lol. you better back off my sidewhacks(sheep herd) are going to get upset and trample your ass
  6. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    dont forget about my low rep points fukcers! ive been here longer too, i guess im not in the "homo crowd" thats why....sorry i just dont get down with the C&A can we still be friends? fukcers!!!!
    There ya go.
  7. Professional Member

I did some AM fasted cardio.

30 minute jog. **** that was boring. I was about to kill myself... oh wait, I'm always about to do that..

Anyways... just a beautiful day in the neighborhood... in the neighborhood... think I'll go drain some blood... so I can lower my HOMOcistine levels, and hEMOcrit.

such a beautiful day in the neighborhood... think I'll go kill some people...
  8. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CryingEmo again.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  9. Banned

If EQ is gonna be my primary, I wonder if I should run the test-e lower, like 400 mg, and EQ @ 600.

WHat about Test-P @ 75mg ED for 4 weeks?
    how about test-p at 150mgs ED for 4 weeks, get the sand out of that emo vagina!
  10. Recovering AXoholic

I did some AM fasted cardio.

30 minute jog. **** that was boring. I was about to kill myself... oh wait, I'm always about to do that..

Anyways... just a beautiful day in the neighborhood... in the neighborhood... think I'll go drain some blood... so I can lower my HOMOcistine levels, and hEMOcrit.

such a beautiful day in the neighborhood... think I'll go kill some people...
    You see that's funny to me because I find a 30 minute jog to be relaxing. But I'm a cardio slut.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  11. Professional Member

So my plan thus far has evolved a bit...

Test prop for 4 weeks as a kicker... almost done.... then test-e kicks in shortly, followed by EQ which will only last me untl about week 14. Var will be started around week 10 and run until I damn well feel like it. In the mean time I'm going to get my hands on some Napalm for my stomach, and keep at the cardio, and diet is a given. So far my appetite has not picked up because of EQ. But then again it takes until week 6 for those damn udeclynate esters to work there magic.

SO blah blah, when all is said and done I should have lost at least 5% bf, and gained at least 20 lb's of LBM. If not I'm going on an emo killing spree.
  12. Professional Member

I've been lethargic since I haven't been taking stims lately. I may use a very small dose of RPM or caffiene by itself, because this is rediculous.
  13. Professional Member

Is it possible I'm going hypoglycemic? I mean I'm eating a reasonable amount of carbs. 200 grams a day I'd estimate.
  14. Professional Member

At day 26 I'm not sure if things just started kicking or not, but it's notable that I had a little more trouble sleeping last night, and the lethargy is not there day. Also I feel agressive as hell with a short temper.

I'm angry emo, grrrr.
  15. Professional Member

I'm angry at the world, but it makes me sad.

Anyways...

Squats are up, but pressing is the same pretty much... ****in' pressing no matter what is a *****... **** sfakjfsakj

That's it I'm adding tren and anadrol and halo and emodrol... see if we can't kick start this b*tch right!
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

i seriously gonna run anadrol? water retention cutting emo guy.
  17. Professional Member

No anadrol, lol.

Today is last day of Test-P. It hasn't really had an extreme effect on strength or cutting, more of a moderate effect on both, although I wasn't running it that high.

Now I have to wait for test-e and EQ to kick in. This is going to take forever....
  18. Professional Member

Decided to do some squat singles and tripples today.

So I did them below parrellel to a 'touch and go' box.

365 x 1 easy
    385 x 1 easier
    400 x 1 got it but very slow
    405 x 0 wtf?

No problem, next time i'll hit 4 plates.

Cardio, 40 minutes on Expresso Fitness bike that has a graphical screen where you interact with the game and race other people. I was like double lapping these overweight people who were on it. I would run into them, but it doesn't have collition detection. Ah, well.

Emo is done with prop. Waiting for EQ and test-e to do something.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

wtf! that cardio bike thing sounds like the shiznit forrizzle dizzle...

Just looked at some search results from that bike thing, fcking amazing, that would get me doing cardio real quick and often. What gym you go to, must have some money to get that stuff in there....how many bikes of that thing they got? http://crunchgear.com/2006/11/30/exp...bike-hands-on/
  20. Professional Member

Pressing strength is up again. A bit of anxiety when I was lifting because I took some RPM, I should have known better.

Taking Cycle Support 2x a day in prep for var in a few weeks. Gonna let the milk thistle and hawthorn berry build up for a month before I start 17aa. Begining to include sam-e.

I'm going to give blood at a blood drive this week because I'm paranoid. Anyways, tata for now.
  21. Professional Member

Wow, sam-e is the ****. It puts me in a good mood and seems to give me energy. Not sure how that makes any sense... but i'll take it.

I'm going to take today off from cardio and lifting. I think I need a rest day. My knee joint seems like it could bother me if I try running today. Rest days are good, but I still want to do cardio badly.
  22. Professional Member

Oh a sidenote, I'm gonna start running lipoderm ultra because I'm too impatient to wait for napalm. I'll get that when it comes out too. Too scurred to run helio's.

Spot reduction really does exist.
  23. Professional Member

Went to BJJ practice and schooled everyone. Mainly because they were lower belts, but I think the EQ has given me more RBC's. I'm giving blood today.
  24. Professional Member

BJJ = Brazilian Jiu Jitsu??

I think i'm gonna join a gym and start learning that in hopes to be a MMA fighter one day. How is it?
    It's a worthwhile interest. I take Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but some days we do vale tudo with striking, and takedowns, wrestling, etc.

I've been doing it about 3 years now. I recommend it. As far as becoming an MMA fighter, you'll pretty much have to devote your life to it if you want to even get close to the top because everyone and their mom is doing it. That being said, I'll probably never be a fighter, and never saying never I'd do one amauteur fight in a few years if at all.
  25. Professional Member

I had to split EQ and test-e injections because my glutes are being a *****, so they need some rest.

Anyways I hit the quad with EQ since I know it's painless, but quads are *****, so as I was pulling out I knicked a vein and some blood poured out and made a little welt under the skin. ****in' quads!

test-e went smoothly into lats. I never get even a drop of blood doing lats. test-e will be sore as **** tomorrow though, what a *****. =(

Anyways, no lifting today... jogged for 35 minutes.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

It's a worthwhile interest. I take Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but some days we do vale tudo with striking, and takedowns, wrestling, etc.

I've been doing it about 3 years now. I recommend it. As far as becoming an MMA fighter, you'll pretty much have to devote your life to it if you want to even get close to the top because everyone and their mom is doing it. That being said, I'll probably never be a fighter, and never saying never I'd do one amauteur fight in a few years if at all.
    Emo is a .......lethal weapon!! Nice work brotha!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

27. Professional Member

Today is back day. The test-e injection predictably made my lat sore, so hopefully that doesn't hinder me too much. I'd like to hit 15 pullups w/ perfect form at a BW of 240 one of these days.
  28. Professional Member

I know rep ten is usually easy -- 11 or 12 I all of a sudden just die... like immediate failure with no warning. =(
  29. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

*** cat thingie
  30. Professional Member

Since being off prop I haven't been as lethargic.

Anyways did back yesterday... no didn't get 15 pullups, but that's ok.

Pullups:
    BW x 13
    Chinups
    BW x 13

Dumbell Curls:
    80's x 7
    50's x 20

My friend brought his 1 3/8 inch dumbell bars in which you can load olympic plates on to. They're friggin awsome. The gym dumbells only go up to 120's. He had 3 45's on each side and was doing some sloppy 1 arm dumbell rows with 280, one arm. He did get 230 with good form for 5 though.

Thick Dumbell Rows:

130 x 8
    150 x 4

feelin' good on these, I didn't know I could row 150's. I used wrist wraps, and man, those dumbells with wrist wraps feel 100 times better than the old thin bar dumbells.

Standing straight bar rows:

275 x 8
    275 x 8

Preacher Curls Dumbells:

60 x 6
    60 x 6

Cardio:

30 minutes on the elliptical... man cardio is easy on EQ.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

how the fukc are you curling 80s???!?!?!?!
    some of us dont have girly arms
  32. Professional Member

how the fukc are you curling 80s???!?!?!?!
    Don't worry I make up for it by sucking at any sort of pressing movement. That being said, my back/bi's are my strong suits. Emo power!
  33. Professional Member

talk to me when my bench isn't 200lbs over yours

word, we all have our strengths and weaknesses....but damn!!! 80lb curls!!
    lol, I havent' even improved my curling strength on cycle yet. I plan to get in to the 90's for 7, and maybe 100's for a couple.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

talk to me when my bench isn't 200lbs over yours

word, we all have our strengths and weaknesses....but damn!!! 80lb curls!!
    i didnt knkow you were benching 425lbs yet. damn bro thats hot. or better yet 475 !
  35. Professional Member

36. Professional Member

EQ lethargy is killing me.
  37. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

EQ lethargy is killing me.
    how much you shootin....how long you been on?.............too cool for the cult i see .........hmmmmm we offer you one last chance to join...you now get 1 option

- cult village idiot......take it or continue to worship little dragons by yourself in the dark....alone...
  38. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    how much you shootin....how long you been on?.............too cool for the cult i see .........hmmmmm we offer you one last chance to join...you now get 1 option

- cult village idiot......take it or continue to worship little dragons by yourself in the dark....alone...
    I'll take it!

I've done exactly 5 weeks... 500 mg bold per week, along w/ 500 mg test-e a week. kicked it with 600 mg test-p a week for the first 4. Gonna throw in var soon...then i'll run out of EQ around 14... and then lower test and cruise along with var to continue the cut... maybe gain some strength one of these days.
  39. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

I'll take it!

I've done exactly 5 weeks... 500 mg bold per week, along w/ 500 mg test-e a week. kicked it with 600 mg test-p a week for the first 4. Gonna throw in var soon...then i'll run out of EQ around 14... and then lower test and cruise along with var to continue the cut... maybe gain some strength one of these days.
    i really dont understand the lethargy issue if your shootin test with it???
  40. Professional Member

Gonna run a bottle of lipoderm ultra, then napalm... the after the eq and var are gone, maybe run some t-3 or t-4 while on a low dose of test. Still got some cutting work to do. Diet has been spotless for 5 weeks, and it's starting to f with me mentally lol fskfa
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to be part of the PES Research and Development Group?
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 293
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 10:59 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 02:33 PM
  3. this routine needs to be adjusted PLEASE AM RALLY UP AND HELP!
    By schwellington in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 10:52 PM
  4. Replies: 1376
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:56 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 05:13 AM