###M14ADD and EPISTANE###

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Yep, yep, its that time again to xplod! I will gain 20 pounds or burst! Thats why i have picked 2 monster hormones, D-BOL (M14ADD) and EPISTANE!

Week 1 epistane M14ADD 90
week 2 epistane M14ADD 90
Week 3 epistane M14ADD 120
Week 4 epistane M14ADD 120
Week 5 M14ADD 180
Week 6 M14ADD 180
Week 7 M14ADD 180
Week 8 M14ADD 180

PCT= TORM (update list lata)

Nutrition
5000 CALORIES
400 PROTEIN
600 CARBS
120 FATS

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds sick bro! im certain with your dedication this feat will be no prob! good to see ya back man, time to tear it up again!

you gonna throw up some progress pics and everything???

Last edited:
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Certainly watch for any severe sides

Although I would personally never do an 8 week 17aa oral cycle with those kind of dosages, and I don't see the point of stacking two very powerful hormones. I have seen past logs of users taking over 300mgs of m14add with disturbing bloodwork, albeit still better than m1t, but they never exceeded 4 weeks if my memory serves me right.

I could see how Epistane would benefit m14add nicely by combating estrogenic sides like bloat, fat deposits, etc. . .

Grant

Awards
  • Established
What does your post cycle therapy and Support supp plan look like?

Cause you are gonna need a good plan with a cycle like that...

I would rethink this if I were you... Drop one of those and maybe replace it with some 11oxo or 3ad, if you feel the need to take two things at once, at least those two products (they are the same thing) aren't 17aa orals. I'm on 11-oxo right now and I am loving it! First cycle in years, just taking it easy, I haven't noticed any side effects.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Be careful, you are taking two methyls....
I have been preloading the following liver protectant

Liv.52
Liver longer
2000mg of Simylarin
Synthergine (pro tha best out there)

I Have done alot of M14ADD stacks in the past, so i know my body handles it well! Epistan, this is my first run!

Other supps i am going to be takin

RPM
Postworkout cocktail= Vitargo, Gatorade, Bcaas, Beta-alain, Whey protein isolate, Size-on Gaspari Nutrition, Plasm-Expandor!

I will be doing a complete check up at 4 week mark, that will determin if i get up to 8 weeks!!!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Certainly watch for any severe sides

Although I would personally never do an 8 week 17aa oral cycle with those kind of dosages, and I don't see the point of stacking two very powerful hormones. I have seen past logs of users taking over 300mgs of m14add with disturbing bloodwork, albeit still better than m1t, but they never exceeded 4 weeks if my memory serves me right.

I could see how Epistane would benefit m14add nicely by combating estrogenic sides like bloat, fat deposits, etc. . .
I have done M14ADD back in the day when it was fresh, for 8 week cycles! I will be checking my values in 4 week mark though!!!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
sounds sick bro! im certain with your dedication this feat will be no prob! good to see ya back man, time to tear it up again!

you gonna throw up some progress pics and everything???
Yes sirrr, i will have the pic and updated stats, once i take my measurements!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
niiiiiiice!

n ya fellas, good lookin out for diplo here, BUT if youve followed his logs in the past this is a fairly calm cycle comparitively.....

looks like some siiiiiiick post work out concoction you got yourself there Diplo and your gonna love the RPM's help for pre!

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Would it be a good idea to run the epi on the last 4 weeks instead? . So that you would get rid of the any bloat from the bold. Bloat up the first 4 weeks with bold alone.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but that would also mean 2 methyls the second 4 weeks, instead of the first 4 where its already gonna be harder on the liver.... IMO the way hes got it set up is the good way n most the bloat can be taken care of with a solid diet and good pct.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Would it be a good idea to run the epi on the last 4 weeks instead? . So that you would get rid of the any bloat from the bold. Bloat up the first 4 weeks with bold alone.
I dont bloat of M14ADD i get STRONG ASS HELL though, and gain unGodly amount of weight!

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
i just noticed i was saying BOLD but thats not what your using. You using CEL brand m14add only other one i could find was BCS labs.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
STATS

BICS- 17.5
CHEST 46
SHOULDERS 50
THIGH 23.75
WAIST 32

WEIGHT= 186 13% bodyfat (yeah, i know! or those that knew)

I am hoping to crack 200lbs

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I the above statement back i am going to blow 200 out the water!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Training style will be doggcrapp, with a little twist to it.

DAY 2 LEG DAY

I have been on the Epistane for 3 days and M14ADD for 5 days! I am already seeing and increase in weight, will weigh on day 10 again! Pumps are great, thnk its the PLASMAEXPANDOR and M14ADD somewhat!

SQUAT: 295lbs 8-12 reps 2 sets and i set of 225 for 20 times (brutal)
LEG PRESS: 675 12-15 Reps, 3 sets
STIFF DEADS: 225 8-12 Reps 3 sets

**POOP thanks for the reps***

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
So m14add has conversion rate of 15% into dbol? i was just looking around is that right?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahh man look out by day 7 youll be feelin the epi and seeing some weight gai, prob mostly glycogen as its def not water and not likely its pure muscle, but ya man be on the look out for some scale tippage then nothin but strength and gains comin the whole next 4 weeks.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Looks good Dipo. Ur post workout does look sick. I was thinking about running Epi/Methyl-E 8 weeks with some Bold. Good luck man.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
i just noticed i was saying BOLD but thats not what your using. You using CEL brand m14add only other one i could find was BCS labs.

i am using the old designer supps M14ADD from back in the day! not bold, Bold never did anything for me, when i tried it in the past

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
ahh man look out by day 7 youll be feelin the epi and seeing some weight gai, prob mostly glycogen as its def not water and not likely its pure muscle, but ya man be on the look out for some scale tippage then nothin but strength and gains comin the whole next 4 weeks.
I know bro, time too xplode

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Looks good Dipo. Ur post workout does look sick. I was thinking about running Epi/Methyl-E 8 weeks with some Bold. Good luck man.
Yep that sound like a solid stack, but the bold is going to take longer to start workin, as i have experienced in the past! its Non-methyl so it will not be too toxic, though it still is oral! Epistan for 8 weeks? hmmmm, what is Methyl E? I would assume its a methyl as in the name. Staying on Methyl for 8 weeks straight might be too much for ur body to handle! If you have to do that kind of cycle, then invest in some good liver protectant, Sythergine, Liv 52, liver longer are all good! good luck

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3:

BACK DAY and Bic

Weigh chins body weight 20-25 reps bodyweight+45 6-10 reps
Barbell Rows 135 20-25 reps 295 6-10 reps

Barbell curls- 70 15-20 reps, 125 8-10reps
Dumbell incline curl- 25 15-20 reps 45 10-15 reps

total about 5 sets per exercise

PUMPS PUMPS PUMPS, are SICK SICK SICK

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
methyl E is actually another developers version of Epi, and epi is known for not being overly oxic so at least if taken with liver care supps then it would be fine and dandy t run it 8 weeks :thumbsup:

looks good man just wait youll see some siiiiick things happening iin the gym!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
methyl E is actually another developers version of Epi, and epi is known for not being overly oxic so at least if taken with liver care supps then it would be fine and dandy t run it 8 weeks :thumbsup:

looks good man just wait youll see some siiiiick things happening iin the gym!
What Poop said. Usually I wouldn't think about a methyl that long unless I was going to pulse it. I read where someone was talking jumpstarting Bold so I might do that.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
What Poop said. Usually I wouldn't think about a methyl that long unless I was going to pulse it. I read where someone was talking jumpstarting Bold so I might do that.
Jumpstarting BOld with epistane is great! Hmmmm Epistane for 8 weeks hmmm might want to try it myself!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

CHEST DAY:

Bench Press (Incine) 225 10-8 reps 4 sets
Incline Flyes- 60lbs 10-8 reps 4 sets

that was it for chest. as you can see i dont do everlasting sets.
Strength is good, pumps are great! i know it take time before everything fully kicks in so we shall see!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
So far the vascularity is coming out, i seem heavier and people around me have told me that it seems like i have gotten bigger, in my mind i say, "you have no idea, what i shall become"!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

CHEST DAY:

Bench Press (Incine) 225 10-8 reps 4 sets
Incline Flyes- 60lbs 10-8 reps 4 sets

that was it for chest. as you can see i dont do everlasting sets.
Strength is good, pumps are great! i know it take time before everything fully kicks in so we shall see!
Looking good. 60lbs incline flyes feel so damn good.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

BACK (WIDTH)

ultra widegrip chinups- bodyweight + 60lbs dumbell 5,5,5
window marker- 20 reps 1 set
chinups (stretch, static) bodyweight + 135 30 secs hold

back was xplodinggggggggggg! i am startin to see new stretch marks, freaking sucks! but oh well

Tomorrow is Leg day, accompanied with 7000 calories (CLEAN)!!!!

I Know for sure that i have added weight, but i dont wanna weigh till day 10, stay tuned till that day

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
get any side effects from the m14add?
Heck yeah i am getting side effects like strength shooting up, minor stretchmarks, sense of well being, MASSIVE PUMPS hand will not go down completely after that lat workout a few hours ago :D :D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Dude if you want mass gains, super strength, M14ADD has never failed me!

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Heck yeah i am getting side effects like strength shooting up, minor stretchmarks, sense of well being, MASSIVE PUMPS hand will not go down completely after that lat workout a few hours ago :D :D
Those are some good looking sides

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
yeah, just have to locate some at a good price, then get it up here to canada. I have phera/epi/sd and all the others would you be able to compare it to anything else.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know the conversion rate of M14ADD to dbol?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
suppose to be around 15% from what i've looked up

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know the conversion rate of M14ADD to dbol?
15-18% more. my training partner is taking 200mg daily of the stuff and says its dbol, he swear that its like when he takes 30mg of dbol! From watching his poundages go up like they did, i know for sure that he is enjoying it, 4 weeks ago he was doing 225lbs on incline bench press, we just finished a workout 3 hours ago where he manhandled 315lbs incline, i had to stop him because he wanted to go 405lbs! M14ADD IS NOT HEALTH FOLKS, BECAUSE YOU GET SO STRONG TOO QUICK!!YOUR TENDON DEFFINITLY DOES NOT CATCH UP WITH THE MASSIVE STRENGTH GAINS! BE CAUTIONS FOLKS

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
yeah, just have to locate some at a good price, then get it up here to canada. I have phera/epi/superdrol and all the others would you be able to compare it to anything else.
Beats superdrol in strength
Bulks you up like Phera-plex
epi dont know yet

Overall i would say do Phera-plex or run a cycle like this

week 1 to 4 phera-plex
week 3,4,5,6 superdrol

get hold of some good liver protectant, and start front loading 3 weeks b4 cycle! cautious about dosage as you will be running two methyl at one point.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Clothes starting to tighten up, cannot wait to see how much i have put on. Will weigh on day 10. I know its just water retention, but still a start. Yesterday was Leg day, I got up to 315lbs first time in 3 years, for 10 good reps woohoo. strenght is climbing like a motha pukker

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
suppose to be around 15% from what i've looked up
no i actually read in another thread that m14AAD is active in and of itself....

nor is M1,4ADD a precusor BUT a prohormone to it (methylbold/dbol) meaning it converts to it but M1,4ADD is active in and of itself as well (thanks D) so over all your getting about 50% the same effect but dirtier... if im understanding correctly wich im pretty sure i am.
so about 15% converts to pure dbol but your still getting a slightly dirtier dbol effect at about 50% the dose.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
**********UPDATE*********

PHUCKING BODYWEIGHT IS = 194 yeah yeah you can call it water weight i call it weight. I have gotten strong as hell. I will have the strength increase stats tomorrow, i need to go and celebrate for a little bit. My shirts fit still but are tight up on the shoulder area.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hope by celebrate you mean using that new weight to impress a lady folk.... LOL :twisted:

glad to hear stuff is kicken for you brotha! did you get any before pics btw for a nice unveiling at the end?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
i hope by celebrate you mean using that new weight to impress a lady folk.... LOL :twisted:

glad to hear stuff is kicken for you brotha! did you get any before pics btw for a nice unveiling at the end?
i am so busy, i think i will update twice a week, but yeah i have a few before, will post them shortly

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you round again dips. I remember you had some sick lookin muscles the last time you came around. Have some fun. :)