b-Jack's --- Gon' get Hyyuge!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Week1-10: 500mg test-e/week

Week1-4:Epi(40mg)Propadrol(2 caps) Epi will go down to 20mg in week 5-6 then to 10 throughout.

Week8-12: Oral Winny @ 50mg/day

So this is my plan, I have already started and am almost through week 1. I am already feelin some sick strength so I thought this would be fun for you guys to watch. Since its my first I expect to gain 20-25lb and lose % or 2 of bod fat.

As of 7 days in, I have gained 7 lbs, and I can really see it. I will post pics so you guys can see the trans. every like 7 days. then post up all of them at the end so you can see the whole 12 week transformation.

Have fun!

Pics coming in just a sec.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Actually X that..I dun feelin like taking any right now, bc I'm tired...My avy can be my before...anyways...peace Update comin tomorrow.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Stop being a pussy. Post new picks.

So how did you convince the little ol lady to let you pin?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
where do you guys upload your pics too?? Imageshack isnt workin for me AT ALL. Page keeps timing out.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good luck Black! I'll be following this one closely.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
When you post a reply there is a tab called manage attachements. use it to upload your photos.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
iight fellaz these are the before pics...all taken in morning and before any meals....no pumpin or anything been done before, just flex and snap...like they should be...every pic throughout this log will be morning on empty before any exercising...bc when I eat and pump up my muscles literally look twice as big, but its not legit muscle...its all BLOOD!!

Attachments

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
here is another...got a little trap action...

btw I have recently taken a couple months off of hard training and cut up, decided I hated doing that...so I am headed back up very clean....none the less I am planning on putting on 20+ lbs with no bod fat gain.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
iight fellaz these are the before pics...all taken in morning and before any meals....no pumpin or anything been done before, just flex and snap...like they should be...every pic throughout this log will be morning on empty before any exercising...
What are your stats at the moment?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
What are your stats at the moment?
Height = 6 ft 2
Weight = 198
Bod Fat = 11.4% (3 pt. done yesterday)

I am not very sure about my weights. I will have to be in the gym lifting heavy here for another week to really give you guys a good assesment.

BTw bro, why dont ya change that avy...lets change it up a lil. ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Height = 6 ft 2
Weight = 198

I am not very sure about my weights. I will have to be in the gym lifting heavy here for another week to really give you guys a good assesment.

Good luck on the stack.

Oh, I will change my avatar when Wand returns to the top, gotta stay loyal to my boy.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Height = 6 ft 2
Weight = 198

You're all grown up now dude.... *sniff sniff* LOL Looks good so far, this is what day 7 right??

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
My avatar is Wanderlei Silva, former PRIDE middleweight champion.
HAHA!! I thought that was you dude...you always intimidated me for some reason!! Now I know why....:run:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
HAHA!! I thought that was you dude...you always intimidated me for some reason!! Now I know why....:run:
Yeah I thought that was you too! But I wasn't intimidated. :twisted:

Guess I am a bit now though. :stick:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
If I may interject.......STOP JACKING MY THREAD!!!:hammer: :hammer:
Dude, this is cycle info. If you wanna be a whore, you gotta play by the whore rules. :lol: Rule #1, there is no such thing as an "off topic" post in cycle info.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Dude, this is cycle info. If you wanna be a whore, you gotta play by the whore rules. :lol: Rule #1, there is no such thing as an "off topic" post in cycle info.
HAHA...forget your and Chad's gay rules...>I< own this place now...got it!!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HAHA...forget your and Chad's gay rules...>I< own this place now...got it!!
Hahahahahah or so you thought. Dude, someone get this guy a bottle of lotion, he needs to take these emotions out on himself..... LMAO

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Why are your arms bigger than mine? i'm 6'2 225 and about 12% bf
Haha, I have naturally big arms...people ask me all the time what my secret is. Its just genetics...if you take a look at my chest, it SUCKS! And yours is prolly big and formed.

Might compare weight lifted with your arms? You prolly lift more than me. I curl 65x8 DBs, and about 145x8 on the bar. Skullcrushers are about 155x8. The crazy thing my chest is really strong for its size...it has always bugged the hell outta me....I can BB Bench like 245x10.

Anyways, update comin tonight fellaz with weight lifted today.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
My arms are by far my weakpoint haha...lets compare something else hhhaha

bb bench: 300 x 8
db press: 120 x 10
incl db press: 120 x 10 (Havn't seen dumbbells higher :-/)
military db press: 115 x 10

and now lets compare penis size...:nutkick: haha
nice work dawg!

Yeh I can lift more than anyone else in my gym as far as arms are concerned....nice chest lifts though...I USED to be there...hopefully by the end of this cycle I will be back...I used to curl 165x8-10....so yeh

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in. congrats on taking that step. Hope you break that plateau and get those gains!

Do you have small legs? Your arms do look big and those numbers are mean, you must be smaller in the lower body (everything below the waist) hahahaha.

Most people when i ask them how much they think i weigh i get 180-190 but never over 200 so idk.....maybe im super dense or my **** is fvckin HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
you must be smaller in the lower body (everything below the waist) hahahaha.
Wife doesnt seem to think so, neither did the other 200 women before her!!:chick: :chick: :chick: :chick: :chick: :chick: :chick: :chick: :chick: :chick: :chick: :chick: :chick:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, quick update.

The past few workouts have been really great. I have been on epi/prop for about 1.5 weeks and loving every minute of it so far. I have done 3 injections so far, 2 glute --- and one quad. Tomorrow is the next inject, depending on the soreness of he glutes, it will either be another quad or right glute.

Anyways, obviously the test hasn't kicked in yet. Little bit of gyno poppin up in the right nipple, so hopefully formestane and 10mg Nolva takes care of that.

Lifts are all up from what they were before I started back. I don't really want to attribute this to the epi/prop yet, bc I came off a long layoff, nevertheless the aggression and intensity are freaking awesome.

Only side to note thus far is aggression, (sorry Mace/mmowry/my wife/innocent drivers/the guy who said something to me at the gym the other day). Its been pretty bad, hopefully I am not letting it take control over me, but w/e I get pissed easy lately.

And lastly, I am inches from a million reps....SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!!

Btw, I am going to do a couple vids for this log b4 its over, maybe we can all get to know each other a little more.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you hijacked MY THREAD.................for THIS!?!?!?!?!? :duel:

:toofunny:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sup BJ...hahah BJ....anyway sorry i'm late to the thread i was flexing in the mirror for 3 days straight...thats commit if i do say so..:head:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only side to note thus far is aggression, (sorry Mace/mmowry/my wife/innocent drivers/the guy who said something to me at the gym the other day). Its been pretty bad, hopefully I am not letting it take control over me, but w/e I get pissed easy lately.
:toofunny: :toofunny:
Classic.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Sup BJ...hahah BJ....anyway sorry i'm late to the thread i was flexing in the mirror for 3 days straight...thats commit if i do say so..:head:
Hey man, just glad ya got over here. But I know how it is with the mirror...it loves me too ;):toofunny: