CryingEmo's randomly updatable LOG

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Cycle History

Weeks 1-10: 427 mg TEST-E EW(250 mg every 4 days)
Weeks 11-13: 30 mg Epistane ED
Weeks 14: 40 mg Epistane ED

Currently starting on week 14. (tomorrow)

Part of the reason I decided to start a cycle was because my blood test showed low test levels. Seeing an endo, and buying expensive t patches and whatnot even with subpar insurance would be EXPENSIVE AS HELL.

My theory: Run a first cycle, take the right precautions, keep the diet clean, and use support supplements. At the end of the cycle run PCT, and hopefully kickstart my t-levels back into the normal range.

At the begining of my test cycle my blood preassure went up a bit, but came down to normal around week 6. Ever since I've been on Epistane it has continued to stay normal.

Before Cycle Blood Test

Cholesterol Total: 79
Testosterone, Free: 36 L (low)
Testosterone, Bioavailable: 84 (low)
Testosterone, Total: 293 (normal but low IMO)
SHBG: 33
Albumin: 5.2 (High)

TSH* W/FREE T4 RFX (TSH) 1.4 (normal but low IMO)

My next blood test should have more measurements.

Bodyweight before start of cycle: 228 20% bf
Bodyweight currently: 250 18% bf

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I did 10 sets of 50 yard sprints, and let me tell you, it's no joke when you go all out 10 times.

After the first 3 or 4 sprints, I was thinking I could do 20 or 50. Then I hit 7, and I was like no way could I keep the intensity up past 10. Sure you can do 20 sprints, but 10 seems to be about as many as you can do with maximum intensity.

10 sets of 50 yard sprints.
1 minute RI.

Ran 1 mile afterwards at roughly an 8 minute mile pace.

Today my hip flexor or hip joint or something is not feeling great. Time to up the cissus. Hopefully my Super Cissus RX comes in tomorrow.

Oh and today is the first day of 40 mg of Epistane. Only 7 more days and then PCT.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok so you are doing a lot of cardio i see. is that killing your strength?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
awwww emo, dont be sad poops here.... haha emo, sad, i made a funny.

looks like youve made some great progress! so next step is a cut right?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
ok so you are doing a lot of cardio i see. is that killing your strength?
That's part of the cut strategy, but actually, sprints can take the place of squats every once in a while. Sprints will give you good hamstring development when done properly with high intensity.

No cardio today or lifting. Chest/Tri's/Shoulders tomorrow.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
awwww emo, dont be sad poops here.... haha emo, sad, i made a funny.

looks like youve made some great progress! so next step is a cut right?
Emo happy now. :)

Actually I'm on week 6 of cutting. Leviathan is making a difference, as is consistent diet. Low carbs helps, but when I got on PCT in one week, I will have to up my carbs and lower my fats to keep my strength... I think.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you really want to keep some strength? get RPM... end of PCT and i seriously felt like i was mid cycle again... insane shiiii.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I have insane plans for PCT.

Just a quick sneak peak but;

Torm
Leviathan (contains things like fenugreek)
Incarnate
Super Cissus RX (currently running bulk cissus, gag, i hate powder)
after the first 2 weeks of PCT, start Hyperdrol + MassFX + Retain. Run this for 4-8 weeks. Then extend it further with something else. Maybe creatine + beta alanine stack?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you really want to keep some strength? get RPM... end of post cycle therapy and i seriously felt like i was mid cycle again... insane shiiii.
yup. i had a really good workout when i took some RPM. felt like i was mid cycle. but today was a "off cycle" workout for sure. no RPM :(

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm 250 ish. I took 4 RPM and I had a good workout, but I didn't have the exact same effect everyone is reporting which leads me to believe I need 6. I just so happen to have 6 left.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmm what was your timing with your preworkout meal like? either way im guessing 6 will do the trick.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
hmmm what was your timing with your preworkout meal like? either way im guessing 6 will do the trick.
Good question. I had 1/2 cup oats, 1 1/2 scoops of whey, 1 hour before WO. 30 minutes later I had the RPM, which was 30 min before WO.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
theres your problem.... take the RPM an hour and a half before w/o then your meal an hour to 45 min before(if your like me anything eaten within an hour of w/o will come back up during....) youll notice much more pronounced effects when dosed alone on an empty stomach, i tried both ways with my sample and liked it MUCH more when i did it this way. give it a whirl.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
theres your problem.... take the RPM an hour and a half before w/o then your meal an hour to 45 min before(if your like me anything eaten within an hour of w/o will come back up during....) youll notice much more pronounced effects when dosed alone on an empty stomach, i tried both ways with my sample and liked it MUCH more when i did it this way. give it a whirl.
I'll try that, thanks bro. :)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I have been supplementing with 3 grams of melatonin before bed, and it has worked well. But I have to take it at least 9 hours before I have to wake up, or I'll feel groggy.

Today I will be doing Chest/Tri's/Shoulders.

May go for a 3 RM on flat bench. Shoulder joint has felt better lately.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Just took 6 RPM. I will eat in 45 minutes, then lift in another 45.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
... ya seriously the first time i didnt even eat nothing but a small pro bar RIGHT before i walked in.... frickin awesome.

i think youll still be ok but wait till you start "feeling" it....

did you eat anything chad?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I have been supplementing with 3 grams of melatonin before bed, and it has worked well. But I have to take it at least 9 hours before I have to wake up, or I'll feel groggy.

Today I will be doing Chest/Tri's/Shoulders.

May go for a 3 RM on flat bench. Shoulder joint has felt better lately.

I sure hope you mean 3 mili grams!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not?/

45 min is enough time for the pills to digest on an empty stomach?

I took it 30 min ago and I already feel it lol.
ya thats the stuff! diff then when you dosed with food huh!?!

go with your plan and let us know how you do, i personally think itll be great. just dont eat a HUGE meal.... what is you meal anyhow?? just a shake?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
ya thats the stuff! diff then when you dosed with food huh!?!

go with your plan and let us know how you do, i personally think itll be great. just dont eat a HUGE meal.... what is you meal anyhow?? just a shake?
Solid workout, but I need more RPM to get adjusted to it. It has a different feel, that I like.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
was it good to ya??? ya its not jsut a typical stim, how was your strength?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
was it good to ya??? ya its not jsut a typical stim, how was your strength?
I wasn't breaking PR's, but I was close. I was adding reps, and the whole workout stayed consistent. I didn't fade out like I usually do.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Power Clean: 275 x 1
Bent Rows: 295 x 5
Chinups BW: 12, 10, 7+2+1 Rest Pause
Dumbell Curls: 50's x 20 reps on each arm, 60's x 16 reps on each arm

Blah

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Power Clean: 275 x 1
Bent Rows: 295 x 5
Chinups BW: 12, 10, 7+2+1 Rest Pause
Dumbell Curls: 50's x 20 reps on each arm, 60's x 16 reps on each arm

Blah

FREAK!!

is that your kitty on your avatar?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I eat Cycle Support for desert now.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
So today I was chilling, packing some boxes up (moving out), very relaxed, just ate something, and I had a few palpitations. I was like wtf mate. Note: I have had palpitations LONG before I ever concieved of anabolics or ever used an supplements, we're talkin 6 years. Anyways this is normal, but I can't remeber having one for a few weeks, so I decided to do some cardio.

I arrive at the YMCA, dribble a basketball a bit, and have another one. At this point my heart rate is still around 65 bpm. So I hit up the ellipitical for 30 minutes. I feel like a trillion dollars, have 0 palpitations the whole time, and actually have trouble getting my heart rate up. I mean I was fighting hard, upping the intensity, with energy to spare, and lung capacity aplenty. I can barely get my heart rate above 125. Now I wasn't going high intensity, but it did feel like I was extremely in shape.

So I then do some calf / ab work and call it a night. Not sure wtf is up with having palpitations when my heart rate is in the sub 70 range. Anyways, it's a normal occurance for me, I think food or stomach issues may cause them. Who knows?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Ran 2 Miles yesterday in barely under 16 minutes.

It felt good, I could have gone longer. Surely my heart is healthy if I can do that, plus my heart rate wasn't that high, and I had alot of lung capacity, as I wasn't fighting for air.

I don't know if it's epistane that is helping me do this, or just my hardwork.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Start P.C.T. yesterday.

120 mg torm + 4 oz grapefruit juice.

All was well yesterday, until 5 hours later when I had very painful gas for about a half hour. Took a gas-x, and that helped alot.

Today I'm starting MassFX + HX2 + Retain.

So far I have planned to take 1 retain, 2 massfx, and two hx2. Next week I will up it to 1-2 retain, 4 massfx, 4 hx2.

P.C.T. SERM Protocol (Torm)

Week 1: Days 1-4 (120 mg) Days 5-7 90 mg
Week 2: 90 mg
Week 3: 60 mg
Week 4: 30 mg

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Start P.C.T. yesterday.

120 mg torm + 4 oz grapefruit juice.

All was well yesterday, until 5 hours later when I had very painful gas for about a half hour. Took a gas-x, and that helped alot.

Today I'm starting MassFX + HX2 + Retain.

So far I have planned to take 1 retain, 2 massfx, and two hx2. Next week I will up it to 1-2 retain, 4 massfx, 4 hx2.

P.C.T. SERM Protocol (Torm)

Week 1: Days 1-4 (120 mg) Days 5-7 90 mg
Week 2: 90 mg
Week 3: 60 mg
Week 4: 30 mg
So what did your gains look like? Also how tall are you? And your strong as fvck btw.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
So what did your gains look like? Also how tall are you? And your strong as fvck btw.
It was a 10 week test-e cycle with a 4 week epi cycle tacked on to the end. I'm at a lower bodyfat than when I started and I weigh abot 20 LB's more.

I'm about 6'6. And I'm not as strong as some of the monsters on here. They put my numbers to shame.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I have increased my overall calories and carb intake for the first week of PCT. I may gain a small amount of fat, but hopefully this helps keep the gains. Add to that the massfx, hyperdrol x2, retain, and cissus. Also I will begin incarnate in 2 weeks, and continually up the ALRI stack dosage every week.

Today: Cardio

Rowing Machine: 20 minutes

Treadmill: 10 minute jog

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was a 10 week test-e cycle with a 4 week epi cycle tacked on to the end. I'm at a lower bodyfat than when I started and I weigh abot 20 LB's more.

I'm about 6'6. And I'm not as strong as some of the monsters on here. They put my numbers to shame.
You a big boy. I want to run a similar first test cycle if I ever get the ballz to do it....

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
You a big boy. I want to run a similar first test cycle if I ever get the ballz to do it....
It ended up being 427 mg's a week of test-e, and weeks 8-10 was 300 mg because that's when i started cutting.

My bodyfat is still a little higher than I'd like it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have increased my overall calories and carb intake for the first week of post cycle therapy. I may gain a small amount of fat, but hopefully this helps keep the gains. Add to that the massfx, hyperdrol x2, retain, and cissus. Also I will begin incarnate in 2 weeks, and continually up the ALRI stack dosage every week.

Today: Cardio

Rowing Machine: 20 minutes

Treadmill: 10 minute jog
Dont forget to add a descent saturated fat to your PCT... like coconut oil.

Adams

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established

:box: :clean: <-----chad------>:bb2:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Dont forget to add a descent saturated fat to your post cycle therapy... like coconut oil.

Adams

I just so happen to have some. How much do you recommend, and how many servings a day?