T1 Pro & 1,4 DIOL Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.47%

Great work N. Can you comment yet on the new formula that you are using or is it just too early to tell a difference? By the way congrats on the wedding bro. How long are you going to take off before you begin your next cycle? Are you going to change from the volume training post cycle? I am trying to decide if I should change anything post-cycle in my workout to maximize the retention of my gains...any ideas?

Thanks, Jx

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.64%

Originally posted by jxhopper
    Great work N. Can you comment yet on the new formula that you are using or is it just too early to tell a difference? By the way congrats on the wedding bro. How long are you going to take off before you begin your next cycle? Are you going to change from the volume training post cycle? I am trying to decide if I should change anything post-cycle in my workout to maximize the retention of my gains...any ideas?

Thanks, Jx
    jx, for post cycle try lower volume training as opposed to the higher volume while 'on'. Also remember to keep cals high. Using small and frequent doses of ECA throughout the day may also help retain your gains. These along with good post cycle meds such as clomid or nolva will do wonders for recovery.

Npursuit, sounds like you got what you were looking for in this cycle. Good job man!
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Originally posted by SCORPIO

jx, for post cycle try lower volume training as opposed to the higher volume while 'on'. Also remember to keep cals high. Using small and frequent doses of ECA throughout the day may also help retain your gains. These along with good post cycle meds such as clomid or nolva will do wonders for recovery.
    JX This is exactly what I am doing.  I have gone back to my normal low volume routine, & keeping cals somewhat high (mostly protein).
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.33%

Hey NP, any results yet w/ the V12? ehheh, i know im being persistent, but PA along w/ others have been saying that these products are crap. esp. w/ the new addition of SwoleV2 now.

im debating w/ myself on purchasing some, but from all of the reviews i have seen, its a mixed response.

--ur help is much appreciatted..........
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.75%

Hey homez. No problem. Unfortunately I have no feedback that would be of any use to anyone on V12. I drank like a fish and ate like a pig on my vacation and I'll tell you what it was worth it. I needed a week off of everything. I just forget about my diet and forgot about my supps. It was too much of a hassle while overseas. I did take my 60X0 though and I'm still pretty vascular. I managed to work out a few times but it was mostly just to keep my pump. I started back on the V12 yesterday and it should be a good test on it's effectiveness. Hopefully I regain my strength quickly.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.22%

iS IT REALLY GOOD TO TAKE 4AD WHEN YOU ARE STACKING FOR CUTS. COULDM'T YOU JUST TAKE 1-TEST AND 1,4 ADRO. oR WILL THE ENTIRE COMBINATION BE BETTER?
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.75%

Originally posted by Molehonea
    iS IT REALLY GOOD TO TAKE 4AD WHEN YOU ARE STACKING FOR CUTS. COULDM'T YOU JUST TAKE 1-TEST AND 1,4 ADRO. oR WILL THE ENTIRE COMBINATION BE BETTER?

You could just use 1-test but the 4-AD helps combat the lethargy brought on by 1-test.  You could also run 1-test & 1,4 like you mentioned.  Any combo will make a good stack it just depends on the sides you are willing to deal with.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.22%

Thanks,

I am planning on stacking both of them.

Similar Forum Threads

1. almost 4 weeks into T1 pro/winny cycle
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 02:19 PM
  2. Starting T1-pro 4-week cycle