questions regarding Halodrol 50

BrownBoi

BrownBoi

Awards
hey im starting a cycle of H-50 and i need some advice. I have heard that some people have broken up the 30 day dosage into two cycles of 15. Good idea? What should i use for PCT? Any input would be great. thx

doodle

doodle

Awards
i think to get the most benefits you'll need to run for the full 30 days and use nolva or some Toremifene for pct.

BrownBoi

BrownBoi

Awards
Stack?

Should i stack H-50 with anything or just take it by its self?

doodle

doodle

Awards
If this is your first time, id say take it alone. However there are many stacks with halo all over this board.

evs

Awards
Ive taken HD-50 for the full 30 days...it was my first cycle ever...gained a lean 6-8lbs...started feeling its affects on day 7...by the 2nd week i felt like concrete 24/7...felt pumped 24/7...strength increase was good as well as endurance...i loved it to say the least...the fact that it doesnt aromatize into any type of estrogen..also had zero negative side affects...jus make sure to eat clean, train hard, and stay hydrated..you'll love it, oh...my pct was simply novadex/xt 4 weeks..

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
hey im starting a cycle of H-50 and i need some advice. I have heard that some people have broken up the 30 day dosage into two cycles of 15. Good idea? What should i use for post cycle therapy? Any input would be great. thx
From my personal experience, I would definitely NOT break the cycle up. H-50 seemed to take longer to kick in and gains continued throughout PCT for me

BrownBoi

BrownBoi

Awards
nice man im in my last week of the cycle. and im should get my nha stack here in the next few days. i know im late starting. I have only gained about 5 lbs but i have really leaned out

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didn't feel anything till week 3.toremifine is the best stuff for post "period".....get some!! your boys will thank you:D

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
nice man im in my last week of the cycle. and im should get my nha stack here in the next few days. i know im late starting. I have only gained about 5 lbs but i have really leaned out
That's what I experienced...not much in weight gain but I got some seroius recomp from it. How were other things such as strength, recovery, etc.?

BrownBoi

BrownBoi

Awards
my strength went up a ton regarding my bench and shoulder presses. Everything else went up too but nothing like my shoulder presses. I just ended my cycle yesterday and i didnt gain a whole lot of weight but i am pretty happy with it being my first cycle and all. i got sick thru my 3rd week and i didnt get a chance to eat very much so i think that really hurt me in the long run. next time i will really research a good diet. Do any of you guys know a good diet to cut weight? I obviously dont want to loose my gains but i aslo want to cut up for summer. any suggestions would be great. thx