Test-E Log

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
This is my first cycle.

Test-E @ 350 mg EW
Duration: 12 weeks

I had low T levels to begin with so I started with a lighter cycle than the recommended 500 mg EW.

So far Test-E has been miserable, and I injected only 2 days ago.

Everyone says this is normal however. I had the test flu, and the spot where I injected has essentially paralyzed the muscle, as I cannot seem to flex it properly, and it is sore as hell; I can barely walk right now.

Anyways I'm going to try to stick it out.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Try the usual stuff for pain. warm the oil before injecting. massage the muscle afterwards. inject very slowly. you can even cut it with something if it gets really bad.

You can do most all of your injections in your glutes if you want to. Pain isn't so bothersome there as it is in the quads.

Do you know the recipe used? What is the concentration in mg/mL?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Try the usual stuff for pain. warm the oil before injecting. massage the muscle afterwards. inject very slowly. you can even cut it with something if it gets really bad.

You can do most all of your injections in your glutes if you want to. Pain isn't so bothersome there as it is in the quads.

Do you know the recipe used? What is the concentration in mg/mL?
Thanks for the reply

300 mg per ML

My quad is screwed up. I can barely walk on it, can't flex it correctly.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply

300 mg per ML

My quad is screwed up. I can barely walk on it, can't flex it correctly.
quads are awful IME. i only shoot them when i have to, or when i know my gear is painless.

"stick" with glutes or delts. it gets easier...you'll probably learn to love your shots. good luck with your cycle.

ps. no jumpstart?
pss. what does low T have to do with using a lower dose?? everyone who uses exogenous T has WAY more circulating than they would normally. are you worried your body, being "less familiar" with it, will react negatively?

i read somewhere that in a study, 300mg was the minimum amount required to elicit hypertrophy. i'll try to find that.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quads are awful IME. i only shoot them when i have to, or when i know my gear is painless.

"stick" with glutes or delts. it gets easier...you'll probably learn to love your shots. good luck with your cycle.

ps. no jumpstart?
pss. what does low T have to do with using a lower dose?? everyone who uses exogenous T has WAY more circulating than they would normally. are you worried your body, being "less familiar" with it, will react negatively?

i read somewhere that in a study, 300mg was the minimum amount required to elicit hypertrophy. i'll try to find that.

Agreed... if you are going to do it.. might as well do it right.

As for the pain.. it only comes with the territory.

Pretty much, **** or get off the pot.

Adams

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established

ps. no jumpstart?

\

I'll never shoot quads again, ever.

I didn't use a jumpstart because this is my first cycle.

I figured my body produces less test, so more test would be less than the average person.

Interesting, I'd like to see that study.

Thanks

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Agreed... if you are going to do it.. might as well do it right.

As for the pain.. it only comes with the territory.

Pretty much, **** or get off the pot.

Adams

You're right.

Thanks

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Quad is no better. Still crippled. I can walk on it, but if I try to to bend it, either the pain or weakness causes the leg to collapse.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I think I got my information crossed. I ment to say to kick your dosage up to 500mgs a week. You are shooting for supraphysiological levels, not just test replacement. Your dosage will not ellicit the gains you are looking for.

Adams

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Also I think I got my information crossed. I ment to say to kick your dosage up to 500mgs a week. You are shooting for supraphysiological levels, not just test replacement. Your dosage will not ellicit the gains you are looking for.

Adams
I will do that bro, If i can even survive.

My appetite is down today. I'm not really that hungry, although i did have a small breakfast.

The quad is rediculous. I understand people get sore quads, but I honestly believe mine is different. It's weak and sore, and won't flex right.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will do that bro, If i can even survive.

My appetite is down today. I'm not really that hungry, although i did have a small breakfast.

The quad is rediculous. I understand people get sore quads, but I honestly believe mine is different. It's weak and sore, and won't flex right.
Do you have the break down of the oils... as in what percentage is BA? You may have a crippling dosage of BA in there... and may need to be cut with some sterile oil. Also if it came from an UG label maybe we can let you know if its normal for that gear to be a bit painful.

Was the injection itself painful, as in did you receive a quick sharp pain? Conclusive to hitting a nerve.

Adams

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Do you have the break down of the oils... as in what percentage is BA? You may have a crippling dosage of BA in there... and may need to be cut with some sterile oil. Also if it came from an UG label maybe we can let you know if its normal for that gear to be a bit painful.

Was the injection itself painful, as in did you receive a quick sharp pain? Conclusive to hitting a nerve.

Adams
The injection was not painful. I did feel a little tingly like I was close to a nerve, so I pulled back a tiny bit, but there was no pain after the injection, and I was walking around fine that night.

Infact I was jumping around watching the UFC fight.

The next day is when the soreness hit me, and it's been sore since.

So you think the pain is due to the BA? If so, will it go away eventually?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The injection was not painful. I did feel a little tingly like I was close to a nerve, so I pulled back a tiny bit, but there was no pain after the injection, and I was walking around fine that night.

Infact I was jumping around watching the UFC fight.

The next day is when the soreness hit me, and it's been sore since.

So you think the pain is due to the BA? If so, will it go away eventually?

it will go away eventually no problem if it is the BA. Do you have what the recipe is of your oil? We can tell you if it is high or not.

Adams

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
it will go away eventually no problem if it is the BA. Do you have what the recipe is of your oil? We can tell you if it is high or not.

Adams
It's not homebrew. It's made by swisher.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I sent an email to swish asking him about the concentration used.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not homebrew. It's made by swisher.
I just did a search on a few boards, and seen two seperate threads started by people with the same distinction as yourself. The TEST 300 giving them pretty bad soreness. If I were you... I would try cutting it down to 250mgs with some sterile oil. Also try the glutes... and get DEEP into the muscle.

Adams

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I just did a search on a few boards, and seen two seperate threads started by people with the same distinction as yourself. The TEST 300 giving them pretty bad soreness. If I were you... I would try cutting it down to 250mgs with some sterile oil. Also try the glutes... and get DEEP into the muscle.

Adams
So I guess this is normal for the gear then.

*sigh*

How should I cut it down to 250mgs?

Possibly mix 50mg of oil with 250 mg's of test? Then inject 2x a week?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I guess this is normal for the gear then.

*sigh*

How should I cut it down to 250mgs?

Possibly mix 50mg of oil with 250 mg's of test? Then inject 2x a week?

Well Im assuming you have 10ml vials. SO....

10ml = 3000mgs

3000/12=250

so adding 2mls of sterile oil per vial will effectively cut it down to 250mgs/ml.

Adams

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Well Im assuming you have 10ml vials. SO....

10ml = 3000mgs

3000/12=250

so adding 2mls of sterile oil per vial will effectively cut it down to 250mgs/ml.

Adams
What oil should I use and how should I mix it?

Thanks

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What oil should I use and how should I mix it?

Thanks
Use whatever type of oil swisher uses, so when he gets back to you, you can find out what that is.

Go to someone like universal kits or something, buy some sterile oil of the same flavor, withdrawl from that vial, and put it into your current vial. Obviously you will have a few more shots until you get it in, so will just have to deal with a bit more pain. Like I said... do the glutes... DEEP. warm the oil prior to injections... and inject slowly. All this should help alleviate the pain a bit.

Adams

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro.

What do you think about the delts?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro.

What do you think about the delts?
I personally like the delts... easily accessible, and can monitor everything carefully. Though if your gear is crippling... may want to do them just after your workout on them... just to make sure you dont hinder a exercise day.

Adams

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
The only problem is that everyday is an exersize day, lol.

I like to do some form of cardio almost everyday even if it's light.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
swisher's gear is pretty painless for the most part.

300mg/ml is treading on the line when it comes to Pain regarding Test E.

Also some Test E powder batches are theorized to have Heptoic acid residue, making the shots painful.

I believe Skye did a test in which he shot pure BA and never had the soreness that people attribute it to. So the whole Solvent theory for pain should be unwarranted. It is the powder, the process, or if using shorter esters, the compound.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've shot the same gear in my quad and my glute...the glute shot didnt hurt at all whereas the quad shot made me limp for days. it's just a rough spot for some of us, especially with higher mg/ml gear. i agree with cutting it with sterile oil...it doesnt really matter what kind you use - cottonseed, grapeseed, even peanut is ok if it's sterile.

or get some better gear. swish's stuff was found to be underdosed in 2005.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
i've shot the same gear in my quad and my glute...the glute shot didnt hurt at all whereas the quad shot made me limp for days. it's just a rough spot for some of us, especially with higher mg/ml gear. i agree with cutting it with sterile oil...it doesnt really matter what kind you use - cottonseed, grapeseed, even peanut is ok if it's sterile.

Ouch.

How underdosed?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established

Before I retired from boards of that nature, many trustworthy people I had befriended had said time and time again that some "underdosed" assays were more likely ploys by competition, and to defame good Swishy's name.

I stand by Swish, even though I'm done with that part of my past.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Before I retired from boards of that nature, many trustworthy people I had befriended had said time and time again that some "underdosed" assays were more likely ploys by competition, and to defame good Swishy's name.

Well, judging by your pic, it looks like Swish worked for you, lol.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Swish gave me a little help early on.. :)

Tell dear Swishy I said Hi if you correspond with him again. He's a great guy, has a lot of integrity and is just an all around quality person.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Swisher says the batch I got had 375 mg per ML even though the bottle says 300.

I guess that's pretty strong? lol

He says to cut it with grapeseed or vegetable oil.

I didn't realize i'd have to filter and heat it first though.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Quad still sore as hell. It is still weak. It is possible that it is getting 2% better everyday, but sloww progress.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swisher says the batch I got had 375 mg per ML even though the bottle says 300.

I guess that's pretty strong? lol

He says to cut it with grapeseed or vegetable oil.

I didn't realize i'd have to filter and heat it first though.
If this is the truth... then that is WAY to high... and it is definately the hormone that is causing the pain. A couple MLs of Grapeseed should be good. If you buy PRE sterilized oil, you dont need to heat, and filter.... withdrawing from the sterile vial into a sterile vial is no problem.

Adams

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Know of any research sites that carry sterile oil?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Know of any research sites that carry sterile oil?
Only to boards sponors... so if you goto universalkits, you can get grapeseed, and a .22 whataman filter, and sterilize it yourself.... it wont require baking.

Adams

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
You're right, I probably should be a board sponsor, since this is the best board on the net.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm goiing to lift upper body tonight.

Leg feels slightly better today, I can walk with a longer stride.

I need to start monitoring my BP, although i've only taken one small shot of test, it shoudln't be too high. Pre-cycle it was like 112/65. I'm also taking cycle support 2 x a day, a muti vitamin, a little green tea, fish oils.

Think I should add a baby aspirin?

Heart rate is up at least 10-15 bpm. I guess that is normal though?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established

lord, i see that defense used every time. occasionally it's reasonable, but not in this case, IMO...

there was alot of blind loyalty displayed after that lab result came out....but come on, would someone trying to sully his name present a lab test that was 10% or 20% under (IIRC it was around that) instead of 50% or NP?

have any labs been done since then?

emo - i personally would not be stoked if my supplier later told me the stuff he sold me was 375mg instead of the label claim of 300mg. that can mean a world of difference for some esters.

but still, i dealt with swisher a few times and he really is a good guy, dont get me wrong.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Lifted upper body today.

Did 13 sets of various upper body exersizes. I started to fatigue a little twoards the end which is unusual.

I did 15 minutes of lighter cardio at the end.

In 1 week I've gone from cardio hero to cardio zero. My heart rate BPM is up at least 20 bpm higher than usual. Is that normal?

I mean it was about 2 minutes or so after my last set, so it could have been a little from then, but when I got on the elliptical expecting to see 115-120ish, it was 132, and as I went faster it climbed to 140's, and at the very end 150.

Normally I would have to fight to get it into the 140's

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
lord, i see that defense used every time. occasionally it's reasonable, but not in this case, IMO...

there was alot of blind loyalty displayed after that lab result came out....but come on, would someone trying to sully his name present a lab test that was 10% or 20% under (IIRC it was around that) instead of 50% or NP?

have any labs been done since then?
Yeah, someone would.. I would if I was that malicious, it's more believable then. Plus, competition were already trying to slander his name beforehand. It's not like that business holds much honor amongst competition.

My loyalty isn't blind.. it has discernible taste. ;)

Dilute it as was said Emo.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree diluting will help the most but since this is your first injectable cycle you will get pain no matter what. That's just my theory :) it will get better as the weeks go on and you will most likely not feel a thing most of the time after a shot. Maybe around the 6 week mark or so the pain should be alot less in my estimate.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
i agree diluting will help the most but since this is your first injectable cycle you will get pain no matter what. That's just my theory :)
My first cycle was painless... as was my second, and third. I used only long esters and orals for my first 3.

high concentrations, poor quality powder (heptoic acid residue in Enan *theory*), or just short estered compounds that are known irritants will cause pain.

Although it hasn't been brought up on this thread, I've shot 7% BA without pain (miscalculated brew). I think Skye shot pure BA to disprove that pain-from-solvents theory.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I shot Delt and it didn't hurt as much. I still haven't gotten the oil in to cut it with, but I will for the next shot.

The Delt is sore today, but I only shot half as much since I'm gonna start doing half dose 2x a week.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
I shot Delt and it didn't hurt as much. I still haven't gotten the oil in to cut it with, but I will for the next shot.

The Delt is sore today, but I only shot half as much since I'm gonna start doing half dose 2x a week.
How'd ur test cycle finish up?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
How'd ur test cycle finish up?
It's not over yet.

I'm in the middle of week 7.

Going till week 12 or 13.

Someone said I should cut the last two weeks.

So far I'm up about 27 lb's, a little water. Strength is up every workout.

Squat is up about 50 lb's. Bench is up about 40 lb's. Not sure about dead, since I'm doing higher reps.

Started arimidex today, looking to get some aromasin soon.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
It's not over yet.

I'm in the middle of week 7.

Going till week 12 or 13.

Someone said I should cut the last two weeks.

So far I'm up about 27 lb's, a little water. Strength is up every workout.

Squat is up about 50 lb's. Bench is up about 40 lb's. Not sure about dead, since I'm doing higher reps.

Started arimidex today, looking to get some aromasin soon.
a lot of people at work, home and out been mentioning that you look bigger? 27 pounds in 7 weeks screams roids. Had a similar issue a few years ago, 21 pounds in 9 weeks.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
a lot of people at work, home and out been mentioning that you look bigger? 27 pounds in 7 weeks screams roids. Had a similar issue a few years ago, 21 pounds in 9 weeks.
I'm around 6'7, so now one can tell a difference, lol.

Interestingly enough, when it comes to chinups, my weight has increased 25+ lb's, and I could do the same number of chins... except I was still adding plates to the weight belt.

My bodyfat is higher than I'd like it, probably 16-18% ish, and the water doesn't help either.

So until I get to 10%, people won't notice me gettin bigger on cycle.

By the way, speaking of deca (your name). I'd like to try that next either by itself or with test. I hear Deca has almost zero sides.

The only three substances I can see myself doing right now are test, deca, and epistane. They seem the mildest for what they are.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
Yea Deca was great while on..unfortunately it was a few years ago and I ran no PCT and had a terrible crash. Been 3 years all natural up until this past superdrol cycle.(in first week of pct now) I hear great things about eq. Many say its overall better than deca. I ran it alone which was a mistake, a test base is key.

Getting my first test e cycle in on may 20th