Sleep Issues

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I injected test-e earlier, about 7-8 hours ago and everything went ok.

350 mg to be exact.

I'm finding that I can't sleep. I don't feel sick. My heart rate is higher than sleep mode, but certainly not high so to speak.

Is this normal?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Not unusual at all. Test upregulates dopamine production as do many other androgens. I have trouble sleeping on just about anything.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Not unusual at all. Test upregulates dopamine production as do many other androgens. I have trouble sleeping on just about anything.
Thanks for replying.

So what does one usually do about this?

I mean, I gotta sleep, lol.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
So does this only happen the night post injection, or do I need to stock up some melatonin and nyquil for everyday?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So does this only happen the night post injection, or do I need to stock up some melatonin and nyquil for everyday?
You should become accustomed to the effects fairly fast. Your body will adapt to exogenous hormones, and will actually aide in some very good sleep. Melatonin is good if you need just a small aide, NyQuil takes no prisoners.. you can do a 8 Ball of cranks, and it would be no match for NyQuil :D

Adams

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
ROFL. Thanks dude.

I love you guys. =)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Well it seems I have gotten used to Nyquil, as in it doesn't help me in the slightest anymore.

I have had a bit of insomnia the last few nights, and melatonin or nyquil could not help me pass out.

Instead I lie in bed, and roll over and look at the clock often. I may try to get a prescribtion med like rozerem from the doc.

I'm pretty close to cycling off if nothing works, as I cannot live without sleep. =(

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
1mg of melatonin, ZMA, and 5 grams GABA should do the trick.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Nutrition / Health 56
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 28
B Supplements 9
0 35 and Older 34
M Anabolics 7