My first 1-test cycle

1. My first 1-test cycle

I have the liquid homebrew with 8 grams 1-test and 6 grams 4AD. I plan on 2 mls twice a day. I plan on doing this for 4 weeks. I have clomid for post cycle. I am 185 and around 10% BF.

I have done 1AD at 300 mgs per day once. I have also done 4AD alone in Adrospray (Biotest). And have done one cycle with Finasol.

Sorry for rambling, but just laying some background. I was looking for opinions of my dosage. Have everything and plan on starting tomorrow.

Thanks for input!!

2. 2ml twice a day is fine. Have fun and up it if YOU feel you need to.

3. Lokks alright.. But I would say up it a little. It depends on your goals though.. You may respond well to that low of a dose.. See how you feel after the first week or so. The up it if YOU feel like it.. TTY

4. Yeh i think curtis is right .Up thedosage and you will feel it after the first week or so.Good luck dude!!!!!!

5. Up the dosage to what?? 3 mls twice a day??

I am already up a few pounds after a week. I was 189 yesterday. Strength gains haven't kicked in yet, but don't expect it until next week. I guess I will keep at 2 mls twice a day for another week.

Thanks for the input!!

6. Gtechman don't listen to these 1test junkies If good things are happening at 2ml twice a day then stay there. I did 2ml twice a day with t-1pro and gained about 13 pounds. Stick with the low for now, although i shouldn't be talking since I'm above and beyone insane dosage right now on my 1test 4ad cycle.
    Late J

7. Lemelange sent me a free bottle of oil.....Sweet Orange. Would this be ok to add to the mix to combat the slight smell? My wife is starting to notice it. I don't know how many of you guys are married, but if the wife ain't liking the way you smell, you ain't gonna be happy. I think you know what I mean.

8. Yes add about 2mls to it.. That may help.. TTY

Similar Forum Threads

1. first log of my first deca/ test cycle!
    By masoncade in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 11:32 PM
  2. Building my first pin test cycle .... need input
    By steveo1312 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 10:31 AM
  4. Planning my first pro hormone cycle need advice
    By Doctaprofit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11