1st cycle

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start my first cycle of halo-50 in feb. My support supps. consist of milk thistle, fish oil, flaxseed oil, red yeast rice w/ coq10, saw palmetto, and hawthorn. I'm going to preload the milk thistle 2 weeks prior is their any other supps I should preload.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
just get anabolic innovations cycle support.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
never mind I looked it up but I just wanted to know if I should preload any of the support supps that I already have.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
probably that saw palm and hawthorne

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Bru, Halo-50 can be great but make sure your diet is down pat. Also Cycle support makes supp taking alot easier and it's good for ya. I will be watching your cycle Halo-50 worked great for me.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I,m planning on stacking hal-50 with no shotgun and pct consist of novedex xt, lean xtreme and all the support supps. you see above. I also have a friend that has nolvadex just in case but he said halo doesn't aromatize so I should be good with just the novedex xt

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
No-shotgun is more of a NO Booster preworkout drink if you want to stack try MegaZol by Generic Labz it's close to Orastan-E that gaspasi recommends.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I'm really not trying to take too much stuff since it's my first cycle I wanna see how my body reacts to the halo first. I,m taking the no shotgun 4 pre workout boost since I have 2 jugs. If everything goes well in 90 days I'll do a 2 month cycle of the halo since I figure its the safest pro hormone with the least side effects. I bought the halo back in october not really knowing what it was but I did my research and prepared myself for the cycle. The only thing I have done close to pro hormones was 17-hd with viraloid and by the 3rd bottle of viraloid I started raging a bit so I stopped. I figured I take some halo add a few pounds of lean muscle then really try to completely lean out for the summer. I'm 5'10" 210lbs. with a bit of gut but pretty solid everywhere else ok except legs I be slacking but imma get on top of that. I bench about 295 max on a good day and curl about 110. But with 2 jobs and a newborn I'm pretty much trying to maintain lately.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
hey I got a question why doesn't this log show up in the new post probably a stupid ? but I'm not to good with computers

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Bru, is the two month cycle you you plan on running count both Halo-50 and your PCT if not I would advise against running Halo for 8 weeks thats a little long for this PH. You could hurt your self runing it that long. If your running halo for 4 weeks and PCT for 4 weeks then your fine.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
first cycle I'm just running it for 1 month and a month and a half of post cycle therapy starting post cycle therapy in wk 3 then in 3 months do the 2 month cycle starting post cycle therapy in wk 6 but thats all depending how the first cycle goes. Also alot of people talk how gains really begin in wk 3 of the halo

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I been reading some other logs and wondering how dangerous is halo and should I take 50mg a day for my first cycle . Is it just liver toxic or do I have to worry about this **** killing me

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
About to start cycle tomorrow any advice on when to take the pill. Should I take it before or after breakfast.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the beginning of wk 3 of my halo cycle and thinking of running it for 5 wks any suggestions?

schlam_of

Awards
I havent run it yet(gonna at some point soon)..from what ive read, most people think it really kicks in starting at week three, so running it for an extra week or two might not be a bad idea..im guessing, but id bet you could run it for five, but i wouldnt go any longer than that..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19