T1pro/winny cycle update - AnabolicMinds.com

T1pro/winny cycle update

1. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

T1pro/winny cycle update

ok its currently in the works getting the deleted threads back on here...anyway

yesterday began week 3 of my winny tabs, and week 2 of T1pro.

a couple more weeks to go..

let me say this, before starting the winny, the scale at work would say 183-184

TODAY....195!!!!!!!! no lie....who knows if the #'s are right, but thats still a gain of some poundage there....

Im feeling totally solid, and constantly pumped (winny)....

side effects:   NOSE BLEEDS!!!!!!!   ****in winny (T1?)  has my BP up im assuming, im actrually about to go check in the docs office here at work.    I keep getting nosebleeds.  ON the same side though, its odd

this morning, i got out of bed, walked down in the basement to iron some clothes, and my **** just started leaking i waslike wtf....almost like i needed to let it out.....

i can deal with it though.  so lets assume, after a full 2 weeks, i am up 8 pounds, even though scale said 12.

check back soon.

h19

2. Senior Member

I don't know if it's related, but, I had a nosebleed the other day. From left field, I haven't had a nosebleed in years, was a good one, too! Anyone have any thoughts?
  3. New Member

nose bleeds

well even though i am on more than both of you as you might know i get node bleeds constantly.  Here are some factors.  One the big dangerous one is the bp.  I know my bp goes up when I take fina and test and god knows it goes up on the A bombs.  So that I can account for.  Also some other things that get it going are it is now winter.  Typically in the winter it gets dry outside.  Thus the nasal cavity dries out and nose bleeds are inevetable expecially if the bp is high.  A way to help not cure this is saline up the nose.  There are hundreds of products that you can find to help this out.  It will moisten the nasal passage.  Also excessive blowing tears up the nasal passage.  This should be brought to a min but saline can help that too.  All this with the high test equals nose bleeds.  oh by the way if your on coke it has a place in the nose bleed factor too.  But lets hope that is not the case.

whale
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

I've been using nasal saline products for years due to allergies, and have found that the "Breathe Right Saline Nasal Spray" works the best for me. I get it at Rite-Aid.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  5. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

Originally posted by ManBeast
    I've been using nasal saline products for years due to allergies, and have found that the "Breathe Right Saline Nasal Spray" works the best for me. I get it at Rite-Aid.

ManBeast

thanks, but what is that.  Just for moisture?

and no..no coke ..lol

I think its from the weather also, just seemed strange how its happening now since i been on winny etc.

h19
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Yah, pure moisturizing, none of those extra chems for decongesting etc

Ingredients: Sodcium Chloride 0.65%

Also Contains: Purified Water, Glycerin, Sodium Phosphate, Phenylcarbinol, Disodium Phosphate, Benzalkonium Choloride, Disodium EDTA.

Hope this helps!

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  7. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

cool thanks, yeah it helps, cause I would only use it if it was pure moisturizer....

im actually souped, cause i been looking for a way to make the nostrils more moist..hehe..sweet

h19
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Yah... I hear ya. I tried this on a whim one time. I was hooked on Afrin and that stuff, but my Uncle was like "here try this" one day... and I was damned to find out it was just a moisturizer when it worked so much better. Ever since, I've insisted on friends that get stuffed up noses give it a shot before Afrin or something, because too much of those things caused nosebleeds and extreme nasal sensitivity for me.

ManBeast
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. almost 4 weeks into T1 pro/winny cycle
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 12:19 PM
  2. Help Please winny cycle
    By superman12345 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 09:17 PM
  3. Cycle update
    By RRAdam in forum Anabolics