1-ad/4-ad cycle so far....

  1. New Member
    Blazer88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    1-ad/4-ad cycle so far....


    I know, why in the hell would I take this stuff orally if I can get it in a trans from here? Well, I already had a bottle of Ergo's 1-ad and some left over 4-ad so I thought, why the hell not. I am taking 300mg of 1-ad and 300mg of 4-ad per day, and 200mg of 1-ad on non-workout days. I had exactly enough PH's for a 3 week cycle. I know this is a rather small cycle, but I'm just seeing how my body reacts so I can do a trans next time.

    Well, I'm up 4 pounds in the first week. I'm bulking and normally gain about 1 pounds per week, so 4 in an obvious difference. My diet has stayed the same at about 4300 cals. and I lift 5 days a week. The most difference is size. My arms are up a 1/4 inch, legs 1/2 inch, and chest up 1/2 inch also. My weight is up to 191 for the first time, and I hope to break 200 by the end of it. Not much in the way of sides. Some very very minor lethargy (going to bed half an hour earlier than normal), but I still feel great. Body weight, size, lifts, compliments, all going up, while my waist is staying the same. So far, so good. Maybe my body likes this stuff

  2. Senior Member
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    956
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    good stuff my friend. i only went 3 weeks on for my T-1 cycle. (mainly cuz i was coming back home for the thanxgivn and already knew my training wasnt going to be as intense) So man, i dont even think you will have a set back cuz your cycle first time through only 3 weeks long. (shidd, already sounding you getting some good ass result anyways) but for my next time through, im gonna stretch it out to 4 weeks and have a better post cycle supplement regime. (only using zma along with my other usual supps this time through) stay huge man
  3. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Bump!
    Dont quit informin' us now!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Blazer88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    I wouldn't ever do that. I've just been real busy lately Start of Week 3. So far, I'm up 8 pounds. Biggest difference is my thinkness. Arms are up 1/2 inch, chest up 1 inch, and legs up 3/4 inch. Still, no sign of any sides. I still have my hair and my balls. Lethargy might be setting in a bit more, but nothing I can't handle. I feel great. Getting lots of comments on size. My waist hasn't changed at all, so I will take that as a good sign. I have enough for maybe another week and a half. I will be looking to reach 200 lbs. by then. It seems that 300mg per day of 1-ad was enough for me. I'm not going to get greedy and up the doseage. I'm going to stick with what's working. I'll post next week with the final results.
  5. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    About time! Kick ass gains to bro....about to reach the Big 200lbs!
  6. New Member
    bigbadboss101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    45
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    59.82%

    Sounds good, would be interesting to see your progress.  I started a new thread cuz I didn't see this one.  I will add 4AD to 1AD I think.
  7. New Member
    gettin'old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    45
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    175
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%

    Sage referred to a better post-cycle regimen than just zma. What is considered an optimal post cycle regimen? More specifically, if I used NOR with some 4AD, what would be the recommended post cycle reg?

    Thanks.
  8. Kay
    New Member
    Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    233
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%

    Originally posted by gettin'old
    Sage referred to a better post-cycle regimen than just zma. What is considered an optimal post cycle regimen? More specifically, if I used NOR with some 4AD, what would be the recommended post cycle reg?

    Thanks.
    I think right now 6-OXO is considered the bet post cycle supplement. You can pair that up with trib (or fuzu) and some ZMA + Flaxeed oil.

    I would use all of them especially if you go for a 8 week cycle....
    If you only went for 4, i would stick to 6-OXO (if you can afford), you can still get good resulsts from fuzu, ZMA and flaxseed oil as well.

    It also depends on dosage as well... the higher your dosage, the more diligent you have to be with your post cycle...

    remember to keep your calories nice and high after you get off, and cut down on the volume of training.
  9. New Member
    gettin'old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    45
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    175
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%

    Excellent information. I don't want to sound like an *******, but one good thing about gettin' old is I can (FINALLY!) afford things like 6oxo (money no longer the concern it once was). This brings me to the next question.

    It is my understanding the 6oxo is a PH. Is that right? If so, does it have sides of its own? Is it toxic to the liver? I have done some research on the 6oxo, but apparently not enough.

    Thanks for your patience
  10. Kay
    New Member
    Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    233
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%

    Originally posted by gettin'old
    Excellent information. I don't want to sound like an *******, but one good thing about gettin' old is I can (FINALLY!) afford things like 6oxo (money no longer the concern it once was). This brings me to the next question.

    It is my understanding the 6oxo is a PH. Is that right? If so, does it have sides of its own? Is it toxic to the liver? I have done some research on the 6oxo, but apparently not enough.

    Thanks for your patience
    here is some good info on 6-OXO and other anti - e products out right now..
    http://www.1fast400.com/store/produc...ef7576922fc15e
  11. New Member
    Blazer88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    I don't know if you guys are going to flame me or not, but I'm not doing any post cycle recovery. I will be keeping my cals up for a while (around 4300), keep taking in my Flax, and ZMA. Thats it. Other than my weight going up, I haven't really noticed much from the 1-AD (other than sleeping more). I don't really see a need for the 6-OXO in my case. Am I crazy, or is this ok?
  12. Kay
    New Member
    Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    233
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%

    Originally posted by Blazer88
    I don't know if you guys are going to flame me or not, but I'm not doing any post cycle recovery. I will be keeping my cals up for a while (around 4300), keep taking in my Flax, and ZMA. Thats it. Other than my weight going up, I haven't really noticed much from the 1-AD (other than sleeping more). I don't really see a need for the 6-OXO in my case. Am I crazy, or is this ok?
    thats fine on a 4 week cycle.... just add tribulus or FUZU to get your natural test levels up, the longer your natural test level stay supressed, the more chance you have of losing the gains you made.

    Keeping calories up is good, but another important factor is to turn the volume of training down !!
  13. Senior Member
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    956
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Originally posted by Blazer88
    I don't know if you guys are going to flame me or not, but I'm not doing any post cycle recovery. I will be keeping my cals up for a while (around 4300), keep taking in my Flax, and ZMA. Thats it. Other than my weight going up, I haven't really noticed much from the 1-AD (other than sleeping more). I don't really see a need for the 6-OXO in my case. Am I crazy, or is this ok?
    hey guy. i did the same thing for my post cycle. Only took flax and zma after a 3 week run of T-1. Mantained my cal around 3000 but i did notice some strength/size lost. Im about to run a 4 week cycle of half dosage of T-1 again, along with half dosage of superone+ with added 1-test (to get close to an equal amount of 1-test/4-ad) but only plan to add in fuzu along with the zma/flax combo for the post afterwords. Im not experienced enought to tell you if its gonna be aight for you w/ just the zma, but i think you should be fine. We will see if after my second post cycle, the gains will be noticabley more with the added fuzu. (cheaper than 6-oxo) but im still deciding between the two.
  14. New Member
    gettin'old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    45
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    175
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%

    Thanks Kay. The 6OXO looks like good stuff. The article you cited states:

    "There are two main situations where 6-OXO™ can come in useful. The first situation is in combating estrogen elevation while taking aromatizable prohormones or steroids. Aromatizable prohormones/steroids include testosterone, testosterone precursors (4-androstenedione, 4-androstenediol), nortestosterone, nortestosterone precursors (19-nor-4-androstenedione, 19-nor-4-androstenediol), and synthetic anabolic steroids such as oxymetholone (Anadrol) and methandrostenolone (Dianabol)."


    Accordingly, since I'm contemplating a NOR cycle with "a little" 4AD (I'm not sure what that means yet - - not sure how much), should I take the 6 OXO during the cycle AND after the cycle?

    Thanks.
  15. Kay
    New Member
    Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    233
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%

    Originally posted by gettin'old
    Thanks Kay. The 6OXO looks like good stuff. The article you cited states:

    "There are two main situations where 6-OXO™ can come in useful. The first situation is in combating estrogen elevation while taking aromatizable prohormones or steroids. Aromatizable prohormones/steroids include testosterone, testosterone precursors (4-androstenedione, 4-androstenediol), nortestosterone, nortestosterone precursors (19-nor-4-androstenedione, 19-nor-4-androstenediol), and synthetic anabolic steroids such as oxymetholone (Anadrol) and methandrostenolone (Dianabol)."


    Accordingly, since I'm contemplating a NOR cycle with "a little" 4AD (I'm not sure what that means yet - - not sure how much), should I take the 6 OXO during the cycle AND after the cycle?

    Thanks.
    From what i have read and researched, its more beneficial to start 6-OXO during the last week of the cycle, and take it during complete post-cycle.... i am planning on taking it for a total of 3 weeks.
    The faster you get your natural testosterone up, the more gains you keep, so you wanna start it during the last week of your cycle.
    Also, if you are worried about hairloss, i would still keep 1test in mind, simply because its a great product. Maybe just take 100 mg/day (very low dosage) and you should be fine. But if you are overly concerned about hairloss, then its not worth the worry, stick to a higher dosage of nor-diol. Just to let you know, I am currently stacking nor, 1test and 4ad, i am up 14 lbs in 19 days. Is unreal to tell you the least !
  16. Senior Member
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    956
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Originally posted by Kay


    From what i have read and researched, its more beneficial to start 6-OXO during the last week of the cycle, and take it during complete post-cycle.... i am planning on taking it for a total of 3 weeks.
    I am currently stacking nor, 1test and 4ad, i am up 14 lbs in 19 days. Is unreal to tell you the least !
    good stuff guy. good stuff indeed. but you say you gonna run 3 weeks of 6-oxo, so you are only post cycling for 2 weeks? or are you planning to stop using the 6-oxo in the middle of your post cycle? you gonna be using others too?
  17. Kay
    New Member
    Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    233
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%

    Originally posted by sage


    good stuff guy. good stuff indeed. but you say you gonna run 3 weeks of 6-oxo, so you are only post cycling for 2 weeks? or are you planning to stop using the 6-oxo in the middle of your post cycle? you gonna be using others too?
    no iwas thinking of doing 1 week, that's the last week of my cycle, and 2 weeks after that, for a total of 3 weeks...

    I only did a 4 week cycle, i don't think i need to go on 6-OXO for 4 weeks after as well, i will continue with ZMA, trib and flax for the full 4 weeks, but i will stop the 6-OXO 2 weeks into post cycle.

    Its pretty expensive for us canadians to get it.... can't wait till the OXO trandermal by BDC comes ou. THat would be nice.
  18. New Member
    Blazer88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    Well, end of week 3. Up to 199.5 lbs. Very close to my goal of 200. I will have no problem meeting it with 1/2 a weeks stuff left. I ran out of 4-ad so I'm on pure 1-ad until the end. Not too bad though. I still don't really notice much lethargy, and nothing else at all. So far I've gained 14 lbs. in 3 weeks. Pretty impressive numbers. My bench has shot up like crazy. Doing 305 for sets of 4. Should pressing 100'sx7 on DB's. All in all, I've gained lots of thickness. I'll post my final stuff in a new thread when I'm done in a couple of days or so. Thanks fellas.
  19. New Member
    gettin'old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    45
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    175
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%

    Kay, it sounds like you're doing what I have in mind for my first cycle (NORDIOL and 4AD) and I'm encouraged to hear about your gains.

    What products specifically are you using and what doses? Also, have you had any sides (EGAD, any hair loss?)?
  20. New Member
    Blazer88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    I'm using Ergopharms 1-AD and Higher Power (Bodybuilding.com)4-AD in 300 mg each. It's a small doseage, but it was very effective for me. So far, the sides have been minimal. Hair is just fine. Didn't notice anything falling out. Now that I'm off of the 4-AD, my balls actually seem to be getting a little bit smaller. Again, not very noticeable. Very minor lethargy. And that's about it. I'm done tomorrow, so I will make a different post outlining everything for ya.
  21. E-BOLLER
    Supa Freek 420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    363
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    77.78%

    Good goin' bro! You're lucky though with the lack of sides. My hair started thinning on my third week back when I did my first cycle, and lethargy was a mofo. Then again I did not stack w/4ad as it was not common knowledge back then when it first came out.
  22. New Member
    gettin'old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    45
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    175
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%

    Supa, I'm pretty paranoid about the hairloss thing. What do you mean by "a little thinning?" Also, were you prone to hairloss with mpb in the family?

    thx.
  23. Kay
    New Member
    Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    233
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%

    Originally posted by gettin'old
    Kay, it sounds like you're doing what I have in mind for my first cycle (NORDIOL and 4AD) and I'm encouraged to hear about your gains.

    What products specifically are you using and what doses? Also, have you had any sides (EGAD, any hair loss?)?

    i used nordiol-- 30mg.day
    1 test -- 178mg.day
    4ad --- 400mg/day

    28 day cycle

    post cycle --- tribulus , 6-OXO, omega 369 .... maybe ZMA (just strated post)

    total weight gain = 16 lbs (i became a lot thicker) .. people always ask me if i do a lot of powerlifting because my guns became really thick for some reason

    Sides -- high blood pressure after wk 3 .... no hair loss (thank god)
    Acne on application sites .... burning sensation of application sites ..... lethargy (this was bad for last week, i was sleeping 16 hrs . day, it was pathetic)

    if you have any other q's...ask
  24. Kay
    New Member
    Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    233
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%

    oops
    nor was 300 mg not 30 ...

    it was curt's hmobrew + 1fast400 brew (PH Gel + Nordiol powder)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My hair safe cycle so far
    By citystreets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 04:38 PM
  2. Cycle so far (epidrol)
    By RenegadeRows in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 11:32 AM
  3. My Epistane Pulse Cycle so far...
    By lambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 05:31 PM
  4. 1ad/4ad Cycle So Far
    By Eagleman003 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 12:20 PM
  5. my cycle so far
    By daddy-o in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in