lookin for a lil help

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
ive been liftin for awhile now and im hittin a plateau so im lookin for advice. im 6'2'' and currently weigh 210. i use to weigh 224 when i was a seal in the navy. now im back in the military (army now) and i want to gain my weight back. when i gained my weight the first time i was on the original t-bomb and it worked for me. so now im on creatine and protein. my brother wants to get me on hgh and andro but i want to see what else would help me. any suggestions on a cycle?

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
The first thing you need to worry about is being tested or snap inspections (if you live on base0. It would probably be best to focus on strictly OTC supplements and a heavy lifting regimine.

Also you need to let us know what your average diet is like, your current fitness routine etc.

The protien & creatine are good starts and there are several OTC supps offered by the different sponsors here - AX, DS, ALRI, Get Deisel etc.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He would have to be selected for a steroid test. the random testing etc doesn't test for test :)

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
well im not worried about the testing and i dont live on post. im in the medical field so i get most of the roids for free. i just place the order and mark them as dispersed.
my diet is good im taking in alot of protein, about 250 daily. i eat about 6 small meals throughout the day consisting of low fat, high protein.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I vote for just eating...
Hell, eat like you are in Basic again...I gained 20lbs :)

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
So if he's a lifter in the military and rapidly gains 14+ lbs....

That might trigger a reaction depending on his unit staff nco's officers etc.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
ok one more time.... the testing is not an issue and i am at the top of the chain of command so no i wont be recommending me for testing! haha

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
and by the way im in iraq for the next ten months! everyone here is gaining weight. all we do is eat, sleep, workout, go on a mission and do it again 365 times.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Well then it's a question of AAS or OTC. Go to the cycles threads and there will be a lot of info on prior cycles and routines. For the OTC each of the sponsors has threads and cycle results for their different bulking products.

Many of the OTC can also be used as PCT/bridging for actual AAS cycles.

What you need to decide is the issues of oral vs IM, cycle length, final goal etc.

There are also a number of other forums that are more specifically geared towards "gear" than this site.

I know I haven't helped a whole lot but many of those questions will have to be researched by you due to thew new forum policies and legalities.

Stay safe & return soon.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in the medical field so i get most of the roids for free. i just place the order and mark them as dispersed.
...Sounds like you're in the Animal medical field. Watch your ass. Going to a federal prison and forfeiting your retirement isn't cool for a few pounds of muscle but I guess you're not looking for a concious.

Search and you'll find a ton of threads on cycles etc.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
no im not in animal field. alot of todays roids are used for medical treatments to gyno complications.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Motive, Keep Your head down and be Alert.
Rangers lead the way!