Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

Any updates, npursuit, how'd you do?

2. Moderator

Nice results Pfunk....
  3. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

2nd cycle review

Finished my 2nd cycle 7/25/03.

It's been 4 weeks since the last review. Results are (IMO) better than my 1st cycle thought the numbers don't show it.

I tweaked my diet during this cycle and cut out almost all carbs. Basically a 2 week Keto if I am correct. I only ate 50g (per day) of carbs for 5 days + 100g dextrose PW (per day) than loaded 500g for 1 full day.

for the 2 weeks of rest after my 1st cycle diet stayed the same as before

2700 cals a day w/ 45/35/20 split - same supps as before as well

On wed 7/23 I was 213 but as of sunday I was 220 (summer time + humidity = huge water weight fluctuation). Also had my BF on Wed as well 10%.

so results were 4lb drop and roughly 1% BF drop but...... mirror results are much more impressive. definition in all muscles in much more apparent. Abs are actually obvious now, still not shredded but I used to be 23% bf 3 years ago. Very vascaular and feal much more solid.

No serious side effects - always feel hot, if you don't drink enough water with this stuff you can feel your kidneys and liver strain tighten up and cramp a little. ended up drinking about 2 to 2.5 gallons a day to feel normal with no cramping.

This is the first product I have ever used that actaully yielded the results claimed. Besides liver pills this is the finest product I have invested in. Thanks for a great product BDC.
    •   

4. Moderator

I imagine the results would be a little better if you didn't run a keto diet. With the excessive intake of fat you really aren't taking advantage of the uncouplers ability to hinder the body in converting glucose to ATP.
  5. New Member

While running a keto diet may not be the best for usnic wouldn't you say that the usnic will still help the keto diet to be better?
  6. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

I never upped my fat intake at from the previous diet, stayed about the same which is why I wasn't sure when I said Keto (should of said carb depletion maybe?). I just cut my diet from

2700 cals a day w/ 45/35/20 split

to

2600 cals a day w/ 60/20/20 split

then just had a re-feed day uping it to 60/80/20 - (I know that doesn't make sense - just upped the carbs to 500 for one day)

also didn't mention before - downed my cardio to 20 min 3x a week.

WYD2 - you think I should of kept my carbs up where they were at?

going from what I read I thought I was right on with the lose of 4 lbs (with lower BF I thought it was harder to lose that last remaining 4 % to get to 6%), I could of lost more than that but like I said before with the summer heat I have weird water weight fluctuations so the weight could of been up a little.

Still worked way better than I imagined- you think it is too taxing on the liver if I did a 3rd cycle in two weeks or shoudl I give it a rest for a month or so??

Similar Forum Threads

1. Are all the previous threads gone?
    By Gmonkey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 04:50 PM
  2. Curt2go's cycle thread....
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 09:34 PM
  3. BB.com Formestat Thread
    By jweave23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6