Hey everyone, need advice on a 1-AD/4-AD cycle

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, I have a few questions about my first cycle ever of PHs. Here are my following questions:

1. I'm 22 years old, 5'10", 170 pounds, about 11-12% BF. I am considering doing a cycle of 1-AD/4-AD because my 4-AD is expired and 1-AD expires Sept. 2007. I am considering doing a 4-week cycle starting mid-Dec and ending mid-January since that's during my winter break and I will have a lot of time to dedicate to diet and exercise. Do you think it's a good idea if I'm 22 to do this cycle, or should I still wait? The only reason I'm considering doing it now is because I don't want to waste the money I spent on these PHs, and because this may be the last time for awhile I can really dedicate a month to intense exercise and diet. If I were to do this cycle, how long should I make it, 4 or 5 weeks?

2. Is this the best stack for someone that wants lean gains with minimal side effects? I'm looking to gain 10-12 pounds in the 4-week period. Are the gains dry or wet?

3. For PCT, I was going to do 6-OXO and Nolva. Do you think Nolva and/or Clomid are needed? Also, if I were to take Nolva and/or Clomid, how much should I dose of Nolva over the 4-week period? And is there anything else I should take for PCT?

4. If I were to do the 1-AD/4-AD cycle, how much should I take the first, second, third, and fourth week? My 1-AD pills are 100 mg each, and 4-AD is 300 mg each.

5. If I go on with the cycle, I will be using these supplements: whey and dextrose for PWO shake, CEE, multivitamin, milk thistle and saw palmetto, milk protein isolate shake before bed, and possibly CytoGainer 1 or 1.5 servings a day to get extra calories in. Any other support supplements you can think of that I should take?

Thanks.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
You could still be growing until age 25. How many years since you stopped getting taller?

Estrogen caps the ends of bones over. The 4-AD raises testosterone and estrogen. 1-AD shuts down natural testosterone output (and there by estrogen output.)

1-AD was normally run for 5 weeks, but 4 is fine.

Toremifene is much better than Nolva. Rebounded Reloaded is better than 6-OXO, but 6-OXO will work. You need to taper on and off of 6-OXO. Recommend doing more reading in post cycle therapy section. PCT is very important.

You can go as high as 800mgs of 1-AD. Drink lots and lots of water. At 800 mgs it could start burning to pee. Spread 1-AD out over the day. Take 1-AD with a little fat.

The 4AD is too keep lethergy down and enough estrogen to keep HDL and white blood cells up. I used to 400 mgs transdermal 4AD, so I guessing, but I think you need 3 to 4 a day for about 900 to 1200 mgs a day.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I stopped getting taller around the age of 19 I think.

When you say taper on and off of 6-OXO, does that mean lower the dosage each week?

Since this is my first cycle, I'm thinking of keeping the dosage at conservative levels and doing 300 mg 1-AD and 600 mg 4-AD. After two weeks, if I'm not seeing the results I like, I may bump it up to 500 mg 1-AD and 900 mg 4-AD. Does that sound like a good idea?

I think I'm going to go with Nolva for PCT because everyone says how good it is after a cycle. When dosing, should I do 100 mg week 1, 80 mg week 2, 40 mg week 3, and 20 mg week 4?

Also, I have a product by Omega Sports called Methyl Jacked. I've read up on methyl DHT last night, and it seems to be a hardening agent with improved concentration when training. I've read about the negatives (hair loss and possibly stress on liver due to methylation), but if I dose at 37.5 mg (each pill is 12.5 mg), do you think that's decent for someone my size (I'm not a big guy, only 5'10", 170 pounds at 11% BF), and is it smart to stack the Methyl Jacked with 1-AD/4-AD?

Thanks a lot for the help.

You could still be growing until age 25. How many years since you stopped getting taller?

Estrogen caps the ends of bones over. The 4-AD raises testosterone and estrogen. 1-AD shuts down natural testosterone output (and there by estrogen output.)

1-AD was normally run for 5 weeks, but 4 is fine.

Toremifene is much better than Nolva. Rebounded Reloaded is better than 6-OXO, but 6-OXO will work. You need to taper on and off of 6-OXO. Recommend doing more reading in post cycle therapy section. post cycle therapy is very important.

You can go as high as 800mgs of 1-AD. Drink lots and lots of water. At 800 mgs it could start burning to pee. Spread 1-AD out over the day. Take 1-AD with a little fat.

The 4AD is too keep lethergy down and enough estrogen to keep HDL and white blood cells up. I used to 400 mgs transdermal 4AD, so I guessing, but I think you need 3 to 4 a day for about 900 to 1200 mgs a day.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
But is Nolva good enough for this cycle, since it's relatively safe compared to many other anabolics on the market?

I've read some things that it's not good to take a SERM and an AI, so I'm considering just going with Nolva, and possibly Retain or Activate.

As for dosage of Nolva, I was going to change the dosage every 7 days, running it for 4 weeks.

Other than Nolva, what else should I run for this cycle?

Nolva has been dethroned by Toremifene. They not even the same league. Do some reading.

I recommend for a minimum of 4 days between dose changes for 6-OXO. That allows HPTA axis to adjust.

AI(6-OXO) inverse to SERM (Nolva or Toremifene) dosing.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/37790-running-serm-inverse.html

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Well, just to update, I decided on my PCT. It's Nolva, 6-OXO, and AI Cycle Support.

Now I have one more question. This is my first cycle ever. Do you think I should increase the current 300mg 1-AD/600mg 4-AD dosage, or keep it at that? I am starting my cycle in two or three days. Some people have told me that 300mg/600mg isn't enough, and that I should increase to like 500mg/900mg. I'm 5'10", 170 pounds, about 11% BF. What do you guys think?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
BUMP

I'm thinking of upping the dosage tomorrow, but I don't know if I should increase both the 1-AD and 4-AD. As of now, I'm currently taking 300mg 1-AD and 600mg 4-AD. What do you guys think I should do, keep it at current levels, or increase the dosage?

Thanks.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
1. If I were to do this cycle, how long should I make it, 4 or 5 weeks?
either way. dose it at 400mg 1ad : 900mg 4-ad
however long you can run that.

2. Is this the best stack for someone that wants lean gains with minimal side effects? I'm looking to gain 10-12 pounds in the 4-week period. Are the gains dry or wet?
4-ad bloats but it is neccessary... 1-ad is dry. dont worry about it. just eat clean and the gains will be 99% clean since it is your first cycle.

3. For post cycle therapy, I was going to do 6-OXO and Nolva. Do you think Nolva and/or Clomid are needed? Also, if I were to take Nolva and/or Clomid, how much should I dose of Nolva over the 4-week period? And is there anything else I should take for PCT?
6oxo is fine, get 2 bottles of it.

4. If I were to do the 1-AD/4-AD cycle, how much should I take the first, second, third, and fourth week? My 1-AD pills are 100 mg each, and 4-AD is 300 mg each.
see above.

5. If I go on with the cycle, I will be using these supplements: whey and dextrose for PWO shake, CEE, multivitamin, milk thistle and saw palmetto, milk protein isolate shake before bed, and possibly CytoGainer 1 or 1.5 servings a day to get extra calories in. Any other support supplements you can think of that I should take?
Food, 250g of protein from food. get up to 300-350grams with powders
Dandelion Root $3 a bottle to keep bloat down.

1-ad is the shiznit. have fun

AM07

Awards
  • Established
either way. dose it at 400mg 1ad : 900mg 4-ad
however long you can run that.
Hey man, thanks for the response. The thing is, now I'm considering just sticking to this current dosage of 300mg and 600mg because I want enough for another cycle later on, possibly 6 months from now. Since this is my first cycle, do you think I can still see good gains from 300 and 600mg of 1-AD and 4-AD, respectively?

Also, when should I start seeing real good strength and mass gains, after the second week? I'm 13 or 14 days into my cycle, and my scale weight has gone up 10 pounds. Can I expect to gain anymore assuming good diet, or have my gains basically plateaud? Thanks.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You'll have to up calories to continue to see gains - probably.
Althought maybe not - I didn't at only 10 lbs. gained - that seemed to happen around 15 lbs of gain for me.

Toremifene really is BETTER than Nolva (it's not about how bad of a steroid you are taking - but how much lighter Torem is on the liver compared to Nolva).

I have no clue on the doses of these orally - I took the transdermal versions of both.

Good luck (wish I still had some 1-T).

AM07

Awards
  • Established
You'll have to up calories to continue to see gains - probably.
Althought maybe not - I didn't at only 10 lbs. gained - that seemed to happen around 15 lbs of gain for me.

Toremifene really is BETTER than Nolva (it's not about how bad of a steroid you are taking - but how much lighter Torem is on the liver compared to Nolva).

I have no clue on the doses of these orally - I took the transdermal versions of both.

Good luck (wish I still had some 1-T).
Hey, I already have the Nolva, so I'm just going to use that along with Trione and Cycle Support for PCT.

Do you think I should just keep the dosages where they're at, and possibly add 2 capsules of Methyl Jacked for the last 15 days of my cycle for added energy at the gym?

How is Toremifene lighter on the liver than Nolva?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I already have the Nolva, so I'm just going to use that along with Trione and Cycle Support for post cycle therapy.

Do you think I should just keep the dosages where they're at, and possibly add 2 capsules of Methyl Jacked for the last 15 days of my cycle for added energy at the gym?

How is Toremifene lighter on the liver than Nolva?
Torem just is. It's the gold standard of PCT supps per Dr. D (who says Nolva is actually considered carcinogenic).
It's more like Clomid on the liver - but without the emotional or visual sides that Clomid has.

As far as doses - I think I did the oral equivalent of 400 mg 1-T and like 800 to 1000 mg 4-AD (even though you have 1-AD).
That was for my first cycle. I gained quite a bit (but didn't do the diet during PCT right so I lost most of it - just remember to keep eating enough cals even if you gain some fat - don't get all concerned about too much fat gained like I did).

I'm not sure what to tell you on the dose. I'd say that this is your first cycle - so do it right and go with the higher dose.
And you might as well add the methyl jacked for help in the gym. Shouldn't be a problem.